the pass a red lightof light 第二个境界水坝那关怎么过

小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
心有阳光,世界便不晦暗
make your best bow to her and bid adieu, then if she likes it, she will follow you.
On My Partner
I read in mild despair a recent article whereby a prominent female political figure felt the need, to downplay her presence at wedding dinners, hoping not to upstage her husband to give him "respect".
I find this public expression dated and quite ironically, somewhat offensive to her partner.
As a well known artiste in the entertainment industry, I am well aware of the stigmas surrounding every stereotype. After all, we have been trained to give a clear indication of our image in the market. Be androgynous, smile sweetly, wear pants. While I benefit greatly from these guidelines, (since I am indeed inclined towards androgyny and happiness), I don't imagine it should ever draw a boundary of what I can become.
To sidestep, being a mother was one of the luckiest thing that could happen to me (other than singing for a living). Having a child puts my priorities into laser like focus as I constantly juggle the right amount of work-life balance. Having done so for two plus years, my first conclusion is that this constant juggle is the sweetness of life. The other conclusion is that I probably could not have done it without a worthy partner.
I don't talk about my partner very often, not just because we feel like our private thoughts are a sanctuary that we both share, but also because he is a fiercely independent individual who believes strongly in his own merits and strengths. To draw an accurate picture of our relationship is probably not possible in any one interview as our growth as a couple shifts and takes form. Together, we argue about issues big and small, from what constitutes a yummy meal to the future of the country we both reside in. We watch so I can't watch Transformers and he can't watch Cate Blanchett (but along comes a a film like 50 Shades of Gray and we are able to roll our eyes in tandem). He cooks while I sort out the helper's monthly expenses. Sure, we don't fit into the usual category of the typical Asian family, but what do you expect when you pursue a job like mine.
I don't endear to the idea of a power hungry couple, I don't think it is necessary for my husband to bring the dough in when I am completely capable of doing so. I am proud of the fact that I could work hard for my passion and for my family, but I am equally proud of him for holding us together when my job takes me away, assuring me that all is well at home. I cannot imagine a better partner than he and feel assured and fortunate that he would never feel disrespected by me becoming the best that I could be.
BY Stefanie
故乡 - 李玉刚
片中的雪跟家里很像
生命没有寄托的人,青年时代和&儿时&对他格外宝贵。这种浪漫谛克的回忆其实并不是发现了&儿时&的真正了不得,而是感觉到&中年&以后的衰退。本来,生命只有一次,对于谁都是宝贵的。但是,假使他的生命融化在大众的里面,假使他天天在为这世界干些什么,那么,他总在生长。虽然衰老病死仍旧是逃避不了,然而他的事业&&大众的事业是不死的,他会领略到&永久的青年&。而&浮生如梦&的人,从这世界里拿去的很多,而给这世界的却很少&&他总有一天会觉得疲乏的死亡:他连拿都没有力量了。衰老和无能的悲哀,像铅一样的沉重,压在他的心头。青春是多么短呵!
在这个日渐快速的时代里,我张望街头,每每看见一张张冷漠麻木没有表情的面容匆匆行过,我总是警惕自己,不要因为长时间生活在这般的大环境里,不知不觉也变成了那其中一个。他们使我黯然到不太敢照影子。
每一次相遇都是久别重逢
"Now I summon the Lady of the Lake."He took a deep breath and started walking towards the waters. Harry and the others followed, caught in some sort of strange spell."The last time I was here was thirteen hundred years ago," Merlin said, his soft voice ringing out clearly over the silent lake. "I was still grieving for Arthur. I met her here and gave her Excalibur. She didn't ask any questions. She seemed to know that I'd one day come back for it. I trusted it to her."He stopped at the very edge of the water and seemed to hesitate."Did you know this Lady well?" Ginny asked, a growing realisation in her voice.Merlin smiled. "Actually & we only spent a few days together before she died. And we met again only twice after that."Harry felt a chill go up his spine as Merlin mentioned meeting someone again after they'd died. He felt like he was literally being steeped in legend.Merlin took one step forward until the dark waters were lapping around his ankles."Yet," he said wistfully. "Those few times were enough to convince me of her kindness, her gentle nature and loving heart. We understood each other in a way neither of us had ever encountered before, or after. She was a kindred spirit. She died here at this lake, and I laid her to rest here. She loved lakes."There was something in Merlin's expression now that Harry had never seen before. A tempest of emotion, pain, regret, fondness and something deeper.Merlin smiled sadly. "I never let myself forget her."Then, Hermione gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth. She looked stricken, and tears began to fill her eyes."Oh my God," she whispered, lowering her hands to reveal her distress. "You were in love with her."Harry felt his heart grow cold. He whipped his head back around to stare at Merlin. How could he not have seen this? Merlin's hesitation, his pain, his reluctance to allow anyone to accompany him? How could he have been so stupid?He opened his mouth to say something, to say anything, but he was stopped by the change of expression on Merlin's face.The pain on his face seemed to drain away, and a smile seemed to spread over his face as he looked into the distance."Freya," he sighed, his eyes shining.Harry turned to look back over the lake, and his heart stopped as he saw a figure standing there in the lake, water up to its hips.He stood in reverent awe at the sight, he was fixed to the spot. He was literally shaking.A woman was standing there, a woman of such beauty it took Harry's breath away, an ethereal beauty that wasn't quite human. She was pale, and the moonlight glinted off her skin. Her long hair was dark and framed a small face with sparkling eyes and a sweet mouth. She was wearing a long robe of flowing silk that seemed to spread out from around her in the water, yet she wasn't wet. She was just standing there, the eternal guardian.She smiled and took a few graceful steps forward. Merlin's smile widened and he took a few steps towards her. Harry couldn't move."Freya," breathed Merlin, his voice trembling. "I've missed you so &"She smiled sadly, and her eyes seemed to be filled with water. "And I you, Merlin," she said, her voice echoing with times long gone by.She reached out an arm her fingers stretching out in front of her. Merlin did likewise, and their fingers met, yet not quite, as if the Lady of the Lake was not quite corporeal.Merlin looked down at his fingers which seemed to pass right through hers and chuckled quietly. "Are we always so destined this way, Freya? Are we always to be apart?""It is the destiny you accepted long ago, Merlin," she said sadly. "But I wait for you still in Avalon."He laughed humourlessly. "Then you shall wait even longer. I'm still lingering on as ever before."She shook her head, her dark hair reflecting the light of the moon. "Your time is coming to an end, Merlin, this long suffering will soon cease. Happiness lies in your future if you will only be willing to see it.""How can I?" he asked desperately. "After all this time & how can I?""You must forget the pain you felt, Merlin," she said. "You will never again find happiness if you remain in the past, lamenting for what was. Look to the future, Merlin, the future that can be yours."He frowned, and raised his eyes to hers. They stared at each other for so long Harry began to feel uncomfortable."All I have ever loved is gone, Freya," he said softly. "I shouldn't be here. I'm just some ancient relic of a long-ago era. What hope have I?"She reached out and placed one of her hands on the side of Merlin's face. He closed his eyes at her touch."You can find new things to love, Merlin," she said, smiling. "Let go of the past. Remember it fondly, but do not let it rule you. That is how you can defeat this evil. And defeat it you will."He opened his eyes, and Harry was shocked to see tears there."I'm afraid," he admitted. "I'm so afraid I'll fail once more, and Morgana will once again destroy everything I care about.""Then you must not let her," Freya said, her voice stronger than before. "She is an evil which must be stopped. You and you alone can do this."He smiled. "I need a little help."She smiled back. "Yes, and I shall help you." She turned and looked back across the lake. "Morgana uses the Cup tonight, believing the power of Samhain will increase the potency of the Cup. Once your enemies are immortal there is only one weapon that can stop them."Merlin nodded. "Excalibur."She nodded. "You gave it to me long ago. You did not know then how important it would become, but I did. I knew this would happen one day, and I knew that you would come to me in your despair. You are not just here to find the weapon to defeat your foes, but to find the means to defeat the foes in your mind."She took a step back. "You must reconcile, Merlin. You have to let the past be at rest.""And how am I to do that?" Merlin asked his eyes desperately."You must release your guilt," Freya said, still smiling. "And I know of only one way to convince you that you were not at fault all those years ago.""How?"She smiled again and looked to her right. "See for yourself."Merlin blinked. He slowly turned his head as though terrified of what he may see. He gasped.There was another figure in the water, the waves lapping around his chest. He stepped closer to Merlin, out of the deeper water, the moonlight shone on his golden hair and suddenly, Harry recognised him.It was King Arthur.Harry's jaw dropped open. King Arthur? He was dead! How could he be here? He didn't look like the shadowy representations he'd seen with the Resurrection Stone, yet not completely alive either. He was ethereal, and quietly grand.Harry couldn't tear his eyes away from the long-dead king as he approached Merlin. It was exactly the same man he'd seen the Boggart imitation. Every detail, down to his youthful face, his armour and the scarlet dragon sigil.Arthur stopped a few feet away from Merlin, and casually looked Merlin up and down, his eyebrows raising slightly.He smiled and spoke, his voice echoing in the silent night."Honestly, Merlin," he said, sounding exasperated. "I leave you alone for a while and look at the trouble you get yourself into!"Harry looked to Merlin, to see him standing there frozen on the spot, his face slack with astonishment. He gulped and shook his head slightly."You can't be here &" he gasped. "You can't be &"Arthur laughed. "Trust you to make things difficult. Of course I'm here, you idiot!"Merlin was blinking rapidly still looking amazed. "But &""Merlin," said Arthur firmly. "Did you honestly think I was going to stand by and watch you struggle with your destiny and do nothing to help?""You know?" Merlin asked."Of course I do!" Arthur said. "I spent so long in life watching over you to make sure you didn't accidently impale yourself on a flagpole or something, did you really think I wouldn't do the same in death?"Merlin didn't laugh, he was still staring at Arthur, blinking as though he thought he was dreaming.Arthur's amused expression faded, and he looked at Merlin seriously. "You've waited so long, Merlin," he said. "You never should have had to suffer this way, but there's no time to dwell on that. You know what you have to do now."Merlin nodded slowly. "Kill Morgana."Arthur's mouth set into a grim expression. "Yes. She's incessant. She has to be stopped. For your sake, and for this new world's.""But how?" Merlin asked desperately. "Even with the sword, how are we to do this? How can we defeat both of them? I don't know if I have the power anymore!"Harry blinked in surprise. He'd never heard Merlin talk this way before, never heard him express his doubts and fears so vehemently before. Suddenly, Merlin seemed so much younger.Arthur laughed again. "You? Don't have the power? Now, that is ridiculous! After all those years you spent trying to prove to me you weren't hopeless, now you believe you aren't good enough? You are such a riddle, Merlin!"Merlin blinked, and Arthur continued smiling. "You can do this, Merlin, you have the power and the intelligence to defeat them, not something I would readily admit. You defeated Morgana once before."Merlin shook his head. "No, I didn't. I failed."Then his expression changed, instead of shock and amazement, his face was filled with an expression of so much pain Harry felt he was intruding on something private."I'm sorry," Merlin whispered, his face stricken. "I'm so sorry." His voice grew stronger, and thick, holding back the emotion. "I should have been there, Arthur! I shouldn't have trusted her. I shouldn't have let you ride out that day. I should have been at your side. I'm sorry &""Merlin," Arthur said, his voice loud. "Don't you dare blame yourself again. I've seen how you struggle with this, and there's many a time I've wanted to knock your head against a wall because of it. It wasn't your fault. It was Morgana's. In fact, it was probably mine. I told you to meet with her. I chose to ride out that day. It was I who failed in battle. I let my guard down. I was slain by a sword, Merlin, not by magic.""I could have protected you," Merlin objected, his eyes filling with tears. "I could have prevented it!""Merlin, I'm a warrior," Arthur said. "Dying in battle was always an occupational hazard."But Merlin didn't look soothed, just more agitated. "That's why I was supposed to be there!" he said. "I was supposed to stop that from happening! When you died, so did everything you'd worked for! The Old Religion declined, tolerance of magical peoples became a distant memory and the world turned to anarchy. I could have prevented that &"Arthur took a step closer to Merlin, and Merlin bowed his head, not looking into the king's face."No, you couldn't, Merlin," Arthur murmured, his own voice filled with emotion. "I do not blame you. I only ever blamed myself. Blamed myself because for all these centuries you've tortured yourself with thoughts of your own guilt with no one there to help you. No one to help you see what an idiot you were being."Despite his pain, Merlin managed a small smile at that. "Insulting me from beyond the grave, Arthur? That's a new low."Arthur raised an eyebrow. "You deserve it."Merlin looked back up at Arthur and searched his face with his eyes."I do, don't I," he whispered. "I spent so long in my guilt I couldn't bring myself to be happy, to live again. I've been so stupid.""You won't find any argument from me," Arthur smiled, and Merlin actually laughed through his tears.He looked at his feet briefly before looking back up to Arthur, looking determined."Will the sword work?" he asked.Arthur shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "I used the sword to hit people with, I know little of its magical properties."Merlin frowned. "How is that helpful?"Arthur smiled. "I'm not going to tell you how to win, Merlin. That is something you need to figure out on your own."Merlin raised an eyebrow. "You don't know do you?"Arthur watched Merlin carefully. "No, but you do, Merlin. You just have to have the confidence to do it."Arthur took yet another step closer to Merlin."You need to focus on the present, Merlin," he said softly. "Forget about me and Camelot, there's nothing you do can do to reverse what happened then. But you can do something now. You have friends now, for the first time you have people who care about you. Don't push them away because you're afraid. This is something Morgana and her new ally can never understand. That is how you shall defeat them."Merlin nodded. "I know &"Arthur smiled and stepped back. He spread his hands out and gestured to the lake around him."I'm dead, Merlin," he said. "This is my new kingdom. There's nothing you can do for me. Remember us, but don't live in the past."Merlin smiled wryly. "When did you become so wise, Arthur?"Arthur laughed. "You'd be surprised how bored one gets in the realm of the dead. Of course, it's not all bad." He smiled. "It does get interesting sometimes, especially when there's some interesting things to watch. Who would ever have guessed that you would help win a sporting competition?"Merlin laughed out loud, and the pain vanished from his eyes. "Yeah, likewise."Arthur shook his head. "If I'd known you weren't completely useless at sport I would have taught you how to joust."Merlin made a face. "Now that would have been torture!"Arthur laughed softly. He turned his head to look at Freya who had been watching silently the entire time. She nodded briefly, and Arthur turned back to look at Merlin."We haven't much time," Arthur said, a frown on his brow. "The entrance to Avalon opens only briefly on Samhain."Merlin nodded, and turned back to Freya, his fists clenched as he looked at her once again, barely controlling some great emotion.She smiled and stepped closer to him."You know what must be done," she said softly. "I ask you now that you take this sword and go forth and destroy the evil you were always destined to. Have faith in yourself, Merlin, and in those you care about. The Old Religion and the Wizarding World depend on it."Merlin nodded, his jaw set, and his eyes lit with a fierce fire.Freya nodded slightly, and held out her arms in front of her body.As Harry watched open-mouthed, a great golden light appeared there in her arms, setting the lake off with a fiery glow. A second later, a great sword lay there in her arms, twinkling in the moonlight.Freya bowed her head and offered the sword out to Merlin. Merlin stepped forward slowly and deliberately, like in some sort of ritual ceremony. He reached out, and took hold of the sword. He lifted it upright and pointed it towards the night sky. Harry ga it seemed to sing with the power of the Old Religion.Merlin smiled and brought the sword back down. He looked at Freya."That's the second time you've given me this sword," he noted. "Both occasions in a time of dire need."She nodded and smiled, but said nothing. Merlin stared at her for the longest time, his expression tender, before with great effort turning away from her and started to leave the lake, where he was in up to his knees.Just before he left the lake-"Remember and be careful, Merlin," Arthur called. "That is my sword and I don't want a single scratch on it!"Merlin laughed. "That's the only reason you're here isn't it, Arthur? To make sure I don't break it!""Not quite," said Arthur softly, as Merlin turned back to face him, and froze once more. Arthur was not alone.Standing around him were many men, all dressed in the same way as the king, shining armour and proud dragons on their chests. Beside Arthur stood a woman, her arm linked in his, dressed in an exquisite dress. There was a small crown on her brow. Queen Guinevere.She met Merlin's eyes and she smiled widely, and after a moment of shock on Merlin's face, he returned the gesture, his eyes shining."We're here for you, Merlin," she said. "We always will be."Merlin looked into her face and smiled. "Thank you, Gwen," he said, his voice grateful. His eyes went to the men standing around the royal couple. "Thank all of you."The Knights smiled back and Merlin cast his eyes around them all, lingering on each of them, having unspoken conversations. There was such a bittersweet happiness in his eyes as he looked at them, his old friends, and Harry felt his own composure begin to break.Then, for the first time, King Arthur took his eyes away from his former servant, and instead fixed them on Harry, who was too much in shock to do anything."Look after him, Mr Potter," Arthur said to him. "Someone needs to make sure he stays out of too much trouble."Harry nodded, feeling numb all over to know that King Arthur of all people was talking to him. "I will," he managed to get out.Arthur nodded, and took one look back at Merlin, and gave one last smile.Merlin turned his eyes back to Freya. She lifted her arms into the night sky and looked upwards. An instant later, she and everyone else had vanished.Merlin stood there, still in the water for a few moments, watching the spot they'd disappeared from. Then, he fell to his knees and bowed his head, covering his face with his hands, overcome.Harry didn't know what to do. He couldn't move. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. He felt like just creeping away and leaving Merlin to his grief, but that didn't feel right. Neither did going up to him to try and comfort him. How could they possibly hope to comfort? How could they possibly even begin to comprehend what he was going through?Harry wrenched his face away from Merlin and looked around at the others. Like him, they were standing there watching him, half in shock, half in sympathy and an air of unease and worry about what to do for Merlin permeating the air.Hermione had tears spilling down her cheeks as did, surprisingly, Ginny. Even Ron looked distressed. Neville was sniffing loudly.Luna however, looked as serene as always. She walked towards Merlin slowly, and crouched down beside him, her own feet in the water. She reached out with one hand and gently touched him on the shoulder.Slowly, she turned him around so that he faced her, and gently guided him so that they were both standing up in the lake. Merlin was watching her like he'd never seen her before.She took one of his hands in her own."We can never replace them, Merlin," she said softly. "But we care about you. You're one of us now. I hope you can come to care about us as well. Consider us as a part of your new family."Merlin watched her for a moment, before turning around and looking at each of them in turn as he had with the Knights.He glanced back at Luna and his face split into a wide smile and he squeezed her hand. He looked back at all the others."I already do," he said.
天才到没朋友= =
Ender did what he always did when Peter tormented him. He began to count doubles. One, two, four, eight, sixteen, thirty-two, sixty-four. And on, as high as he could hold the numbers in his head: 128, 256, 512, , , 1, 6, 262144. At
he began to be unsure [...] He tried doubling again and lost it. 1342 something. 16? Or 17738? It was gone. Start over again. All the doubling he could hold. The pain was gone. The tears were gone. He would not cry.
来打啤酒,我们就是青春偶像剧
喜欢这个园子,喜欢我呆过的每一个地方和那些可爱的人
如果可能还是不想走~ 这个园子给予我还多,也承载着更多未完成的梦想
像向阳花一样快乐地毕业吧~
2013,背包走过了最为洒脱而年少轻狂的一年,梦想得以实现,肩上的责任也更重啦~
2014开始了! 新的梦想已经萌芽,这次要靠自己去完成了呢,Bonne année!!!
3年背包走过了巴黎,慕尼黑,柏林,巴塞罗那,大加纳丽岛,波尔多,普罗万,斯特拉斯堡,布鲁塞尔,海德堡,鹿特丹,阿姆斯特丹,哥本哈根,华沙,布拉格,维也纳,威尼斯,罗马,佛罗伦萨,新加坡,香港,西安,洛阳,大庆,大连... 飘在路上的20岁,想来仍然觉着不可思议!14年从冰城开始,终点何处?
j'espère...
Keep Moving
Every train has its terminal station.
天空海阔,静水流深
女神 生日快乐~
书摘及感想
子曰:饭疏食饮水,曲肱而枕之,乐亦在其中矣。不义而富且贵,于我如浮云。 & &南怀瑾:人生的大乐,自己有自己的乐趣,并不需要靠物质,不需要虚伪的荣耀。不合理的,非法的,不择手段地做到了又富又贵是非常可耻的事。年轻的感想:不追求物质并非给自己懈堕的借口,而是掌握了选择的自由。
我不遗憾我和你终将分别,我只怕临走的时候,都没有好好说一声再见。
从容做事,厚道做人
哲学的作用是让你有一个好的心态。我们平时过着具体日子,做着具体事情,哲学是让你从这个局部中跳出来,看人生的全景,想明白人生中什么重要、什么不重要。你再回到局部中去,对于重要的就能看得准、抓得住,对于不重要的就会看得开、放得下,你仍过着具体日子,做着具体事情,但心态不一样了。——周国平
曲老师的一句名言:这是我的选择,以我自己的方式,我要为之负责。
只享受权利而不履行义务,这是小盆友才有的特权,成年之后,就要为自己的选择负起责任来了。
中国需要人才走出去,心怀世界,在最大的舞台上发挥中国人的作用;但也需要人才留下来,让这个还徘徊在强国门口的大国迈进去,让中国人在国外直接受到尊重,而不是先忍受怀疑,展现实力后才获得认可。&与人交流,巴西的女生说,感到中国人最amazing的地方是他们身上强烈的国家感与凝聚力,不像西方人那样各自经营各自的生活。这本是优点,别改掉它。
我看着山下千万的窗,谁不曾感到失望,就算会彷徨,也还要去闯,关于未来,只有自己明白,
不想让心情,被现实打败。才发现关于梦的答案,一直在自己手上,只有自己能让自己发光。——孙燕姿《逃亡》
刚从法国回来一周,接到了一个从甘肃打来的电话,心里一片温暖。两年前我们一行人去武威支教,异常认真,却也只能是蜻蜓点水的给那些孩子们讲讲励志的故事,两年了,我都已经不记得自己当时讲过什么,但是那群孩子里,有的人还记在心上。小妹妹考上了河南周口的师范学校,他们学校的文科生一共有十多个考上了二表,她排在七八。她说没太考好,不过也打算早点出去闯荡了。她说爸妈都不在家,以前回家的时候也是,两个人都在外面打工。她说,爸爸告诉他放假的时候也别总回家,多在外边当当家教,锻炼锻炼。小妹妹挺有上进心的,高二的时候,从理科班转到了文科班,班级里没几个朋友,她就自己和自己较劲,一定要比其他人学得好。最后也的确学的很好,中间默默忍过了多少孤独,熬过了多少夜晚,只有她自己知道。有的时候她也会跟我诉苦,不过我能给的也只有心理安慰,高中文科的知识实在搞不来,但她一直很乐观,诉苦到最后,经常变成了她的表决心,自己劝着自己。我听了一直很窝心。这次打电话,她的普通话说得更好了,就是那边的信号有点差。有时候会深深感到,人很弱小,不能决定自己的出身,甚至自己的思维都受着环境的熏陶,但人也很强大,只要下定决心改变命运,只要有一股劲头,就能够把自己从最偏远的地方捞出来,一步一步的走出去。祝小姑娘能在大学里走的更好,考个研,我觉得老师才是最神圣的职业,愿她以后成为一个好的老师。
消失的光年
爱上的不会忘却,那只是一些片段。忘却的无法消失,他们躲在树后面。每个人是每个人的过客,每个人是每个人的思念。眼中的星辰月光,消失在心中的光年。寒夜落尽秋天,风景依然进来,相爱沉默不语,凋落一片孤单。
站长在关注

我要回帖

更多关于 美国最高水坝决口 的文章

随机推荐