hello,lily,this. is.is he jackk下句怎么回答

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
— Hello, this is Lily speaking. Could I speak to Mr. Black?— Sorry, he&_____ the Xuanwu Lake Park.
A. has been to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. went toC. has gone to&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. will go to
喷喷小万152
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用所给词的适当形式填空 classtwinChinaAmericateacherHello, boys and girls, this is Lily. She’s an 61 girl. She’s my friend. She’s 11. She is in 62 2, Grade 1. She is Number 5. And this is my friend, too. Lil 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
用所给词的适当形式填空& (共5题,每题1分,计5分)classtwinChinaAmericateacherHello, boys and girls, this is Lily. She’s an &&61&&girl. She’s my friend. She’s 11. She is in &62 &2, Grade 1. She is Number 5. And this is my friend, too. Lily and Lucy are&& 63&&sisters. They are in the same class. Miss Wang is their&64 &teacher. Miss Wang and Miss Wu are good &&65 &in our school.
【小题1】American 【小题2】Class&&【小题3】twin&&【小题4】Chinese&&【小题5】teachers
解析【小题1】此题考查形容词,American是以元音音素开头的单词,冠词用an。【小题2】此题考查名词,班级的第一字母要大写。Class 2【小题3】此题考查名词,twin sister表示孪生姐妹【小题4】此题考查形容词,Chinese teacher表示中文老师。【小题5】此题考查名词,根据语境是复数形式。
科目:初中英语
来源:2013年四川省宜宾市高级中等学校招生考试英语
用所给词的适当形式填空格,(每词限用一次,一空一词,其中有2个词是多余的)。
  Jack went to a barber's shop and had his hair cut.When he came out, he was not happy   1   the result.When his friend Bob saw him, he laughed and said, “What has   2   to your hair, Jack? ”
  Jack said, “I tried a new barber's shop today, because I wasn't quite satisfied(满意的)with my   3   one, but this new one seems even   4  .”
  Bob agreed.“Yes, I think you are right, Jack.I'll tell you   5   to do when you go into a barber's shop next time:look at all the barbers’ hair, find out   6   hair looks worse, and then go straight to him.”
  “Why shall I go to him? ” Jack asked.“But that would be foolish! ”
  “Oh, no, it wouldn't, ” answered Bob.“Who   7   that man's hair? Just think about it.He couldn't cut it   8  , could he? Another of the barbers cut it.So you know he can't be the worst barber.”
来源:学年浙江省宁波七中初三第一次月考英语卷
题型:选词填空
(C)用所给词的适当形式填空,每空只填一词。find&&&&&&&&&&& joke&&&&&&&&&& around&&&&&&&&&&&&&& popular&&&&&&&&&&&&& so&&&&&&around&&&“If I had one million yuan, I would buy you a palace! Do I have one million yuan? No,I don’t! &&&1&&&I only can spend ten fen on this short message, sending you my best wishes.” Do you like this message? Today, SMS- Short Message Service is very &&&2&&, and China Mobile says that every second, there are 410 messages being sent.Look &&&3&&&you! People are watching their mobiles, smiling or laughing. Thumbs(拇指) are moving quickly on mobiles, bringing happiness to their friends. Through SMS, we know the weather report, share &&&4&&&and news, express love and friendship and so on.SMS is becoming more and more popular. It is reported that 67% of young people like to send short messages to greet each other. Internet SMS will be more helpful to people. I am thankful for the progress because SMS saves me much money. Just on the top of a thumb, so much fun can be &&&5&&.
来源:月考题
题型:阅读理解
阅读表达。 &&&& Sally was fourteen. She studied in a middle school. She liked dancing and singing and spent a lot oftime on them. But she hated math and even decided to give it up.Her father was anxious (焦虑) about it. &&&& It was Sunday. ①Sally's father called to his sister who taught math in another school. He hoped she would come and tell his daughter how to learn math.The woman came and said, "You are a clever girl, Sally. I'm sure you will soon learn math well if you do your best." &&&& "I'm afraid I can't, Aunt," said Sally. ②"Girls can't be good at math." &&&& "I don't think so," said the woman. "I was good at it when I was a girl. You must do more exercisesand try different ways to practice ③ ______ (do) math problems until you work them out or at least understand them better. Here is a math problem. ④Please think it over and see if you can work it out." &&&& "OK." said the girl. "Let me try." &&&& About an hour later Sally took the exercise book to her aunt and said, "I've tried several times andworked out the problem at last!" &&&& "Well done!" her aunt looked at her answer and said happily, "Now you see, math is not as difficult as you thought." 1. 将划线②部分改为同义句 &&& Girl can't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&math. 2. How old was Sally? &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3. 将划线①部分译为汉语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &4. 用所给词的适当形式填在③处的横线上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&5. 将划线④部分译成汉语&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
来源:期末题
题型:填空题
用所给词的适当形式填'空。 1.&&I think _____ (China) food is very good.2.&&The boy often _____ (play) computer games on Sunday.3.&&_____ (this) arc my new books.4.&&There are two_____ (tomato) on the desk.5.&&He can play the piano _____ (good).6.&&My _____ (one) class is at 8:00.7.&&Let's_____ (play) football.8.&&Can I have a look at _____ (you) picture.9.&&Tom and Kate _____ (be) in the classroom.10.&&_____ ( thank ) for helping me.
用所给词的适当形式填空格,并将答案写在答题区(每词限用一次,一空一词,其中有2个词是多余的)。
Jack went to a barber’s shop and had his hair cut. When he came out, he was not happy 76  the result. When his friend Bob saw him, he laughed and said, “What has  77  to your hair, Jack?” Jack said, “I tried a new barber’s shop today, because I wasn’t quite satisfied(满意的) with my  78 one, but this new one seems even  79 .” Bob agreed. “Yes, I think you are right, Jack. I’ll tell you  80  to do when you go into a barber’s shop next time: look at all the barbers’ hair, find out  81  hair looks worse, and then go straight to him.” “Why shall I go to him?” Jack asked. “But that would be foolish!” “Oh, no, it wouldn’t,” answered Bob. “Who  82  that man’s hair? Just think about it. He couldn’t cut it  83  , could he? Another of the barbers cut it. So you know he can’t be the worst barber.”
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号完形填空 Hello! Do you know the girl? This 1 an English girl.2name is Lucy.3is twelve.She is in 4.Her 5name is Lily.She's twelve.6.They are students at No.12 Middle School.They're in the same 7.T 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  Hello! Do you know the girl? This 1 an English girl.2name is Lucy.3is twelve.She is in 4.Her 5name is Lily.She's twelve,6.They are students at No.12 Middle School.They're in the same 7.Their phone number is 7764321.They have 8nice computer.Their emails 9 Lily@163.com and Lucy@yahoo.com.They are good 10ndline.(1)
A.am  B.is  C.are  D.be
A.My  B.She C.Her  D.I
A.He  B.She   C.It  D.They
A.Class eight  B.class Six   C.class four   D. Class Four
A.sister  B.sisters   C.sister's D.sisters'
A.too  B.also   C.but  D.and
A.class  B.classes   C.school D.factory
A.an  B.a  C.the  D./
A.am  B.is  C.are  D.be
A.boys   B.friend    C.friends  D.sister
答案:1.B
来源:江苏省泰州市海陵区学年八年级下学期期末考试英语试题
完形填空:
  This.morning I got a funny feeling.Today I had to give a report in my   1   , and I had been doing this for a long time!
  Mum came into the kitchen asking, ” Are you ready,   2   ? ”
  “Yes, ” I answered quietly.  3   in fact I wasn't ready, really! ”
  On my way   4   school, I could feel my heart beating fast.I hated this.
  I went into Mrs.Owen's class.She is smiling, and saying   5   to all her students as she did every morning.
  “Hi, Sam, ” she said to me as I walked   6   the classroom.
  “Hi, ” I said and quickly sat in my   7  .I looked at the clock.The class was about to begin.Then Mrs.Owens started, “Sam, it's time for you to give your speech.”   8   in front of everybody? Oh, no!
  I got up slowly, looking   9   the ground as I walked to the front of the classroom.Then, I looked up, and everyone was looking at me.Mrs.Owens knew I was   10   , so she came beside me, and put her hand on my back.
  She said to the class, “Sam has worked very hard on his   11   and I know it is a very interesting report.” Then she turned to me and asked, “Sam,   12   did you like best about report on Hawaii? ”
  I thought about the funny things I   13   about surfing, and I started to talk.I talked and talked   14   the whole class, and I was not nervous at all.It was great fun.I wasn't frightened.The class cheered as I finished and Mrs.Owens was   15  .
classmates
dining-room
reading room
dictionary
am reading
in front of
来源:百分百学生作业本 课时3练1测 七年级英语下册 人教目标版
完形填空。
  There are twenty-four boys and twenty-eight girls   1   our class.  2   of the boys is English.His   3   is Sam.He's thirteen.Two of the   4   are American.They're twins.  5   names are Mary and Jane.They are twelve.They're my good friends.All   6   boys and girls are Chinese.Our Chinese   7   all like the English boys and the American girls,   8   they like us, too.We play games together(一起).We help   9   and they help us.
  Look!The twins   10   this way.Let's say hello to them.
the others
are coming
来源:同步题
题型:完形填空
完形填空。
  Fred goes home from school. He's hungry. And he has a lot of homework. He&&&&1&&&&Tom and playfootball, too. He doesn't have&&&&2&& &time. "Hello, Fred," says Mrs. Martin."&&&&3 &&&was school today?" "Fine, but I have a lot of homework."   &&&& Fred goes to the kitchen. Mrs. Martin is sitting at the table. She's drinking a cup of coffee. "I'mhungry," says Fred. "Well, there&&&&4&&&&milk. But there's some fruit."   &&&& "No, I don't want any fruit. Is there any cakes?" "Yes, but&&&&5&&&&much. We're going to have dinner in&&&&6&&&&hour."   &&&&&Fred&&&&7 &&&some cakes. Then he sits down at the table. He opens his book and notebook. He begins to write. Mrs. Martin goes to the store. She buys some milk and vegetables.   &&&& There are not&&&&8&& &in the store. She gets home quickly. She has to start cooking dinner. Fred isstill&&&&9&& . "You're going to do&&&10&&&this year." "Oh, I forgot about football!" says Fred.
(&&&& )1、A、wants visiting(&&&& )2、A、much&&&&&&&& (&&&& )3、A、Where&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4、A、is many&&&&&& (&&&& )5、A、don't eat && (&&&& )6、A、a&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )7、A、use&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8、A、many people&& (&&&& )9、A、play&&&&&&&& (&&&& )10、A、good&&&&&&&&
B、want visiting&& B、many&&&&&&&&&& B、When&&&&&&&&&& B、isn't much&&&& B、don't please eatB、an&&&&&&&&&&&& B、have&&&&&&&&&& B、many peoples&&& B、study &&&&&&&&B、nice&&&&&&&&&&
C、want to visit&& C、few&&&&&&&&&&&& C、How&&&&&&&&&&&& C、is much&&&&&&&& C、don't eat pleaseC、the&&&&&&&&&&&& C、eat&&&&&&&&&&&& C、much people&&&& C、plays &&&&&&&& C、fine&&&&&&&&&&
D、wants to visit &D、a few&&&&&&&&&& &D、What&&&&&&&&&&& &D、isn't many&&&&&  D、not eat&&&&&&& &D、half a&&&&&&&&& && D、eats&&&&&&&&&&& & D、much people&&& && D、studying&&&&& && D、well&&&&&&&&&
来源:月考题
完形填空。
  Hello, my name is Jim Green.&&Jim is my&&&1&&&&name.&&Green is my&& 2 && name.&&My&&&3&& is Bob Green. My&& 4& & is Gina Green. They&&&&&5&& English. && 6&&&&are my grandparents. And those&&&&7&&& their baseballs. Oh, my &&&8&&& is Linda Green. && 9&&&&is a student. She is &&10&& Class One, Grade Seven.
(&&&& )1. A. first&&(&&&& )2. A. two&&&&(&&&& )3. A. father (&&&& )4. A. brother(&&&& )5. A. are&&&&(&&&& )6. A. That&& (&&&& )7. A. is&&&& (&&&& )8. A. sister (&&&& )9. A. He&&&& (&&&& )10. A. on&&&&
B. last&&B. too&& B. motherB. uncle B. be&&&&B. This&&B. be&&&&B. uncle B. It&&&&B. for&&
C. family&&&& C. last&&&&&& C. aunt&&&&&& C. father&&&& C. is&&&&&&&& C. It&&&&&&&& C. am&&&&&&&& C. grandfatherC. She&&&&&&&&C. in&&&&&&&&
D. too&&&&D. first&&D. sister D. mother D. am&&&& D. These&&D. are&&&&D. brotherD. They&& D. of&&&&
来源:江苏期中题
完形填空。
  One morning a student was walking with his teacher when they noticed a pair of old shoes by the roadside.   The owner of the shoes was working in a field nearby, and he had nearly finished&&his work. The student said to his teacher,"Let's play a trick on the man:we'll&&&&1 & his shoes, and wait to see what he does when&&he can't find them.""Myyoung friend, we should never have&&&& 2 && by tricking others like that," answeredthe teacher.&" Instead, let's put a&&&& 3 && in each of the shoes, and watch what he will do." The student did so, and then they&&& 4 && nearby.  The man soon came back to get his&&& 5 &&, but when he slipped his foot into one of his shoes, he felt something&&&&6&&&&in it. He bent down and found the coin. Surprise&appeared on his face. He looked at the coin for a minute, and then&&&&7&& ,but nobody could be seen. He then went on to put on the other shoe, but he was even more surprised to find the&&&&8&&&&coin.  He then knelt down (跪下), looked up to heaven and said&&& 9&&&&aloud, in which he spoke of his wife,&&&&10&& and helpless, and his children without bread.The student was deeply&& 11&&, and his eyes were filled with tears.&" Now," said the teacher, "you must be much happier than if you had played your&&&12&&."  The boy replied, “You have taught me a lesson which I’ll never&&&13&&. I feelnow the truth of these words, which I didn't&&&&14&&& before:"It is more blessed(神圣的) to&&&15&&&than to receive."
(&&&& )1. A. hide&&&& (&&&& )2. A. lessons&&(&&&& )3. A. stone&&&&(&&&& )4. A. hid&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. lunch&&&&(&&&& )6. A. terrible (&&&& )7. A. looked up(&&&& )8. A. strange&&(&&&& )9. A. goodbye&&(&&&& )10. A. homeless(&&&& )11. A. amazed&&(&&&& )12. A. trick&& (&&&& )13. A. learn&& (&&&& )14. A. hear&&&&(&&&& )15. A. work&&&&
B. wash&&&&&&&& B. experience&& B. coin&&&&&&&& B. stood&&&&&&&&B. coat&&&&&&&& B. hot&&&&&&&&&&B. looked aroundB. second&&&&&& B. yes&&&&&&&&&&B. lively&&&&&& B. excited&&&&&&B. role&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&& B. understand&& B. refuse&&&&&&
C. sell&&&&&& C. fun&&&&&&&&C. sweet&&&&&&C. worked&&&& C. drink&&&&&&C. hard&&&&&& C. looked downC interesting C. hello&&&&&&C. careless&& C. pleased&&&&C. game&&&&&& C. forget&&&& C. remember&& C. advise&&&&
D. repair&&&&D. games&&&& D. clip&&&&&&D. rested&&&&D. shoes&&&& D. soft&&&&&&D. looked outD. lost&&&&&&D. thanks&&&&D. sick&&&&&&D. moved&&&& D. cards&&&& D. accept&&&&D. write&&&& D. give&&&&&&
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Lily: Hello! This is Lily speaking. Is that Kate?Kate: Yes, it is. Hi! Lily!Lily: Hi! There’s a meeting this afternoon in our classroom. Can you come, Kate?Kate: I’m afraid I can’t. My mother isn’ 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Lily: Hello! This is Lily speaking. Is that Kate?Kate: Yes, it is. Hi! Lily!Lily: Hi! There’s a meeting this afternoon in our classroom. Can you come, Kate?Kate: I’m afraid I can’t. My mother isn’t feeling well today. I must help her with the housework and look after my little brother. Lily: I’m sorry to hear that. But it doesn’t matter. I think you’d better stay at home. Kate: Thank you. By the way, what’s the meeting about?Lily: it’s about the basketball game. We’re going to play against(对抗)Class Three. Kate: That’s great!Lily: I got a letter from Uncle Wu yesterday. And a color photo, too. Kate: Er… but who’s Uncle Wu?Lily: A farmer on the Jinxing Farm. Don’t you remember?Kate: Oh, yes. He was very friendly to us when we worked there last September.Lily: it’s a very nice photo. We’re carrying rice in the photo. Kate: Please bring it to school tomorrow morning. Lily: OK! Bye!Kate: Bye!1.Kate can’t go to the meeting because ____.A.she isn’t feeling wellB.she has a lot of homework to doC.her mother isn’t at homeD.her mother is ill2.The meeting is about ____.A.a color photoB.the football gameC.Uncle WuD.the basketball game3.Uncle Wu is a ____.A.worker&B.doctor&C.farmer&D.teacher 4.Kate and Lily went to the Jinxing Farm to help with ____.A.picking applesB.summer harvestC.growing vegetablesD.autumn harvest5.Which of the following is TRUE?A.The photo is black and white.B.Kate and Lily aren’t in Class Three.C.Kate’s little brother is illD.Uncle Wu is a bad man.
DDCDB1.根据kate的回答“My mother isn’t feeling well today”可知。&&&2.根据Lily的回答“it’s about the basketball game”可知。&&3.根据Lily的回答“A farmer on the Jinxing Farm”可知。4.根据Lily的回答“We’re carrying rice in the photo.”可知。&&&&&5.根据短文提供的信息,The photo iscolorful;Kate’s mother isill;Uncle Wu is very friendly,可知B答案是正确的。
来源:2012年仁爱版初中英语七年级下册第八单元topic 3练习卷(解析版)
阅读理解阅读对话或短文选择正确答案填空Lily: Hello! This is Lily speaking. Is that Kate?Kate: Yes, it is. Hi! Lily!Lily: Hi! There’s a meeting this afternoon in our classroom. Can you come,Kate?Kate: I’m afraid I can’t. My mother isn’t feeling welltoday. I must help her with the housework and look after my little brother. Lily: I’m sorry to hear that. But it doesn’t matter. Ithink you’d better stay at home. Kate: Thank you. By the way, what’s the meeting about?Lily: it’s about the basketball game. We’re going toplay against(对抗)ClassThree. Kate: That’s great!Lily: I got a letter from Uncle Wu yesterday. And acolor photo, too. Kate: Er… but who’s Uncle Wu?Lily: A farmer on the Jinxing Farm. Don’t you remember?Kate: Oh, yes. He was very friendly to us when we workedthere last September.Lily: it’s a very nice photo. We’re carrying rice in thephoto. Kate: Please bring it to school tomorrow morning. Lily: OK! Bye!Kate:Bye!1.Kate can’t go to the meeting because ____.A. she isn’t feeling well& B. she has a lot of homeworkto do& C. her mother isn’t at home& D. her mother is ill 2.The meeting is about ____.&A. a color photo& B. the football game&C. Uncle Wu& D. the basketball game 3.Uncle Wu is a ____.&A. worker& B. doctor& C. farmer& D.teacher 4.Kate and Lily went to the Jinxing Farm to help with____.&A. picking apples& B. summer harvest& C.growing vegetables& D. autumn harvest 4.Kate and Lily went to the Jinxing Farm to help with____.&A. picking apples& B. summer harvest& C.growing vegetables& D. autumn harvest 5.Which of the following is TRUE?&A. The photo is black and white.& B. Kate andLily aren’t in Class Three.& C. Kate’s little brother isill&&&& D. Uncle Wu is a bad man.&
阅读理解。Lily: Hello! This is Lily speaking. Is that Kate?Kate: Yes, it is. Hi! Lily!Lily: Hi! There's a meeting this afternoon in our classroom. Can you come, Kate?Kate: I'm afraid I can't. My mother isn't feeling well today. I must help her with the housework &&&&&&&& and look after my little brother. Lily: I'm sorry to hear that. But it doesn't matter. I think you'd better stay at home. Kate: Thank you. By the way, what's the meeting about?Lily: It's about the basketball game. We're going to play against (对抗) Class Three. Kate: That's great!Lily: I got a letter from Uncle Wu yesterday. And a color photo, too. Kate: Er...1. Kate can't go to the meeting because _____.A. she isn't feeling well&&B. she has a lot of homework to do&&C. her mother isn't at home&&D. her mother is ill 2. The meeting is about _____.A. a color photo&B. the football game&&C. Uncle Wu&&D. the basketball game 3. Uncle Wu is a _____.A. worker&&B. doctor&&C. farmer&&D. teacher 4. Kate and Lily went to the Jinxing Farm to help with _____.A. picking apples&&B. summer harvest&&C. growing vegetables&&D. autumn harvest 5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. The photo is black and white.&&B. Kate and Lily aren't in Class Three.&&C. Kate's little brother is ill.&&&& D. Uncle Wu is a bad man.
题型:补全对话,情景问答
补全对话,从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话。
Lily: Hello, Bill.__1__ . Bill: Yes. I'd love to. But I don't know what animals are in the zoo. Lily: There are four thousand animals, such as monkeys, pandas, tigers, lions and so on. Bill:&__2__&Lily: They come from Europe. Bill: __3__&Lily: Yes, they do. They eat some meat every day. Bill:&__4__&Lily: I like pandas best. Bill: I like them, too. Lily:&__5__&
补全对话(4分钟,10分) 从方框中选择最佳选项完成对话 A. Do they eat meat?
B. Let’s go and see them.
C. Would you like to go to the zoo with me?
D. What’s your favourite animal? E. Where do the tigers come from? Lily: Hello, Bill.   1   .
Bill: Yes. I’d love to. But I don’t know what animals are in the zoo.
Lily: There are four thousand animals, such as monkeys, pandas, tigers, lions and so on.
2 Lily: They come from Europe.
3 Lily: Yes, they do. They eat some meat every day.
Bill:     4 Lily: I like pandas best.
Bill: I like them, too.
Lily:    5 1.______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 hello lily 的文章

随机推荐