请教个英语三个句子并列句子

(啃萝卜的小兔子)
(啃萝卜的小兔子)
(辰佳芋头)
(馥馨甄懿)
(纯是应付考试)
第三方登录:几个英文句子,请教英语专家,谢谢
几个英文句子,请教英语专家,谢谢
1、Another important communications applications, appeared in 1990s, are Local Area Network (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs), systems that allow multiple computers to communicate over short or long distances.
2、Without a synchronizing pulse, the receiver cannot use timing to predict when the next group will arrive. To alert the receiver to the arrival of a new group , therefore, an extra bit is added to the arrival of a new group, therefore, an extra bit is added to the beginning of each byte.
3、The local exchange contains switching logic and determines where to route a call. If the call is to a phone within the same exchange, the connection can be made directly to the destination. Otherwise the routing strategy depends on the caller’s destination.
4、The local loop is a pair of wires, generally twisted pair, that connects subscriber to one of the nodes in the network. The local loop generally covers a distance of a few kilometers to a few tens of kilometers at most.
1、 Another important communications applications, appeared in 1990s, are Local Area Network (LANs) and Wide Area Networks (WANs), systems that allow multiple computers to communicate over short or long distances.
20世纪90年代出现的另一个重要的通讯应用软件就是局域网和广域网系统,这些系统可以让计算机在短距离或者远距离进行联接。
2、 Without a synchronizing pulse, the receiver cannot use timing to predict when the next group will arrive. To alert the receiver to the arrival of a new group, therefore, an extra bit is added to the ar therefore, an extra bit is added to the beginning of each byte.
如果没有同步脉冲的话,接收机就不能把握住时机来预计下一个数据包的到达时间。为了在新数据包到达时提醒接收机,就要在新数据包到达时附加一段信号,也就是在每一个字节的起始处附加一比特的脉冲信号。
3、 The local exchange contains switching logic and determines where to route a call. If the call is to a phone within the same exchange, the connection can be made directly to the destination. Otherwise the routing strategy depends on the caller’s destination.
局部交换机包括了交换逻辑和决定拨号的路径。如果是在同一个交换机的电话拨号,那么连接将直接接到目的地。否则的话路径安排将取决于拨号者地目标终端。
4、 The local loop is a pair of wires, generally twisted pair, that connects subscriber to one of the nodes in the network. The local loop generally covers a distance of a few kilometers to a few tens of kilometers at most.
本地回路即一对数据线,通常为双绞线,用于将用户连接到网络中的一个节点。本地回路一般的覆盖几公里到最多几十公里的范围。
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:请教一个简单的语法...句子来自炼句
I noticed that the maternal instinct is often to pull a child closer, while a father's is more toward letting go.
请问,为啥主句用to pull,分句里面用letting go
如果我想改成一致,那么 I noticed that the maternal instinct is toward pulling a child colser,while a father's is more toward letting go.
和 I noticed that the maternal instict is often to pull a child colser,while a father's is often to let him go.对不对?
I noticed that the maternal instinct is...
你好,请看图片。
你好,请看图片。!9!9!147...
这是啥软件
这是啥软件...
没有加入小组
没有加入小组
两个toward 读着累
这个帖子太久没有人回复啦,你还是开个新帖吧
Really delete this post?
您的电脑上安装了某些视频广告拦截软件,这会导致无法提交学习数据。
您可以退出相应软件后刷新网页继续学习。
大于号&或右方向键或D键
选择相应选项
数字键0到4,0为忘记
显示词根详情(需购买智慧词根应用)
显示派生词信息(需购买派生词应用)
关闭对话框

我要回帖