Excel表格打开报错"there was a timeproblem"怎么办

当前位置:
&MATLAB2014a报错Caught &std::exception& Exception message is
MATLAB2014a报错Caught &std::exception& Exception message is
作者 且听风吟R
在保存数据时时间一长就这样错误就不算了,就是我在迭代计算的时候,算一步保存一步结果,现在的情况是前面算了好几百不,然后就出现这样的错误
Caught &std::exception& Exception message is:
Message Catalog MATLAB:FileIO was not loaded from the file. Please check file location, format or contents
保存的程序是这样的:
data=full([x',Ax',Ay',T']);
& & str= [date,'suduRe392_20_200_44g_dmax_16_16_1n4_1t2_A02_M2_time_00002(' num2str(time) ').dat'];
& & fid=fopen(str,'wt');
& & [m,n]=size(data);
& & for ii=1:m
& && &&&for jj=1:n
& && && && &fprintf(fid,'%f\t',data(ii,jj));
& && &&&end
& && && && &fprintf(fid,'\n');
首先记住,fopen打开文件,写完后一定要关闭fclose;
引用回帖:: Originally posted by
首先记住,fopen打开文件,写完后一定要关闭fclose; 那我在加一行这个?
fid=fopen(str,'wt');
fclose(fid);,
引用回帖:: Originally posted by
首先记住,fopen打开文件,写完后一定要关闭fclose; 万分感谢,明白了
24小时热帖
下载小木虫APP
与700万科研达人随时交流There Was A Problem Sending The Command To The Program
There Was A Problem Sending The Command To The Program - Excel
that is the error box in win7 when i click on an excel file.
if i open excel it can find and open the files.
thanks all
Free Excel Courses
Similar Excel Tutorials
How to pass variables and values to macros. This allows you to get a result from one macro and use it in another m ...
Have one simple formula that will reference the same cell or range of cells on multiple worksheets at once without ...
Change minutes stored as a decimal into a fraction of an hour. For instance, if time is stored as 8.15, 8 hours and ...
Explanation of Events for Controls in UserForms in Excel. This includes what they are, how to use them, and the mos ...
Subscribe for Weekly Tutorials
Helpful tutorials delivered to your email!
Helpful Excel Macros
- This free excel macro allows you to open any program on your computer from excel.
You can open a media player, file vie
- This free macro will open the Microsoft Word program on your computer.
You do need to have this program first.
- This free macro will open the Microsoft PowerPoint program on your computer.
- This free macro will open the Microsoft Outlook program on your computer.
- This Microsoft Excel macro will open a Microsoft Word document from excel. With this macro, you can open any word docume
Similar Topics
Activex Command Button Doesn't Click - Excel
I'm having a problem in a workbook with several ActiveX command buttons.
I had been using the form control buttons to run macros, but the boss wanted each button to have it's own, different color.
So I removed the form control buttons and created new ActiveX command buttons.
I got into the button properties and set the background colors.
I added the _Click code to run the macros when the user clicked the buttons.
All of the buttons were working fine.
Then I saved and closed the workbook and went to lunch.
Now when I open the workbook, the buttons don't work!
When I click them nothing happens.
They appear frozen.
They don't even seem to click.
No error message.
If I right-click the button in Design Mode and select Properties, I get sheet properties not the button properties.
I can't seem to locate the command button properties any longer.
I still see the button name "cmdButtonGetInfo" and "=EMBED("Forms.CommandButton.1","") in the name box and formula bar.
The odd thing is if I create a new button it works fine until I save and close the file.
When I reopen the file none of the buttons work.
It's like the buttons are being disabled when I close or open the file. Any suggestions?
Vba Open File/run Code/close & Save/open Next File? - Excel
I have a number of different files that I often need to run a macro on.
In order for me to do it on the 75-100 files I have at any given time, I need to open one, run the macro, close and save, then open the next one.
Is it possible to write a macro that will start with the first file in a folder, open it and update links, run a macro, save and close, and open the next file in the folder until it has open all the files in the folder.
I have experience with creating macros that reference different workbooks, but not sure how to go about opening files with different filenames (without referencing the exact filename).
I'd like to be able to have basic code for opening, saving and closing, opening next file, saving and closing, etc. and input the macro I'd need to run in each file in the appropriate location.
Is this possible?
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Open Pdf File From Excel Vba? - Excel
I'm trying to open a pdf file from within excel vba. I have tried using the followhyperlink method but adobe acrobat opens very briefly then immediately closes
Sub OpenPDF()
'Dim pdf As String
On Error Resume Next
'pdf file to open
pdf = "K:\PDF\mypdf.pdf"
'open the pdf file
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink pdf
So then I tried to create an instance of acrobat by setting a reference to the acrobat object but I can't get this to work either!
The code I'm using is
Sub OpenPDF()
Dim pdf As AcroPDDoc
Dim strPDF As String
Set pdf = CreateObject("AcroExch.PDDoc")
'pdf file to open
strPDF = "K:\PDF\mypdf.pdf"
'open the pdf file
pdf.Open strPDF
Any ideas what could be wrong with either approach?
So Large File That Excel Cannot Open It... - Excel
I have a file that became too big due to phantom bloat, unused range saved by Excel and all that kind of reasons. Thank to previous posts on that board tackling that issue, I was able to find how to proceed to reduce the file back to its normal size.
But I did so in a beta file (test file). The real file has become so big (103MB!) that Excel cannot even open it anymore! The file contains archive info that we do not have anywhere else.
Is there anyway then to open the file or to reduce its size without opening it (through magics...)? I just honestly don't know how to retrieve that info before deleting that file.
Thank you very much for your help.
The File Is Locked.
Try The Command Again Later - Excel
I've been getting this error on occasion recently.
- It's a shared document
- There is usually 10-12 people using the file at the same time
I've read on the Microsoft Help site that the issue is that somebody is accessing the file while another is trying to open it.
Is there a way, perhaps through VBA, that I can not allow a user to save while somebody else is opening the document?
Other suggestions on how to avoid this error?
Turn Off Blue Highlighting - Excel
I have a problem sometimes.
I will click on a cell to add information.
The cell turns blue and then wherever I move, it highlights those to.
No matter where I go on the page.
If I Alt-Tab and work in another
program on my computer, that excel page keeps highlighting wherever
I move even in those other programs (I know this sounds confusing).
When I return to excel thousands and thousands of cells are blue.
The biggest problem is that the highlighting won't turn off, no matter
I can't select anything from the tool bars, do any work on the sheet
or close the program.
I can close it only with the task manager but when I open it again,
the cursor is still stuck in the highlighting mode and won't perform any
other functions.
Do you think this is a problem with my computer, the excel program? I have changed my mouse and this didn't help.
Is there some shortcut to turn off this highlight feature other than restarting
my computer. Which is the only current way I can get rid of it.
Thanks for any advice,
Only Allow One User At A Time - Excel
We have an Excel spreadsheet that sits on the network.
People need to open the file to be able to sign up for various duty rosters.
We would like for the file to open for the first person.
And then for any others after that, get a message that the file is in use
WITHOUT the option to open a read-only copy.
Our staff can't read and they keep opening additional copies of the file!
I have read about sharing the file and I don't think that would make things
any better.
Numbers Converting To Scientific Formats In .csv Files - Excel
I know this question has been asked a bajillion times, so I apologize for the redundancy.
I am working with an Excel spreadsheet and saving it as a .csv file in order to upload to an application that parses out the .csv data as transactions. The system requires .csv files, so this is how I need to save my doc (with this extension). I have been successful at preventing Excel from coverting that long number into scientific format. I have saved as a TXT file, pasted the longer number and it displays correctly. That is all good. But I have to save as a .csv. So if I do that, close the Excel window, and then open again (as the .csv file), the numbers are back to being displayed in scientific format. I have tried creating an Excel doc from scratch and entering text in Text format, to see if this created a cleaner file. But again, the second I save as .csv, close the window and then open that file up again, that dang scientific format is back.
Does anyone have any idea of how to work around this? Once I have successfully gotten the numbers to display as the long-chain number, how can I get them to "stick" so that they don't revert back to scientific format when I reopen the file?
Thanks so much for your help!
How To Grant Permission To Only Specific People To Open/view/edit File? - Excel
How do I grant only specific people to be able to open, view, edit an excel file?
I don't want anybody else besides these two people to be able to even open the file, so I'm not talking about password protecting to prohibit editing a file.
I would assume I need to go to the properties, security settings but I'm not sure?
&reference Is Not Valid& On File Open - Excel
I get the error message &reference is not valid& each time I open my spreadsheet. I get this message three times, and once I am done clicking ok on all three of them, my spreadsheet works just fine. The problem is, I have to send it to a bunch people.
a sheet with raw data
a sheet with pivot tables
a sheet with a dashboard
and a simple macro
I don't have any #REF cells either.
Someone has any idea of what could be the problem?
How To Open Hyperlink With Keyboard - Excel
we can open an hperlink with the click of the mouse on the link.
but how to open hyperlink with the keyboard... any shortcut...
Can't Copy And Paste Or Paste Special Between Excel Workbooks - Excel
We have a number of Excel users in our office who cannot copy and paste
between Excel workbooks. They can copy and paste between worksheets. When
you highlight the section to copy and then go to the new workbook both the
and paste special are &grayed out&. This is true whether you right-click the
mouse, go to the edit menu, or use control keys. This occurs with any data
type and the most simple workbooks. I have seen some suggestions here but
none have worked for this particular problem. I have reset the menus and
renamed the .xlb files and neither helps. You can open the clipboard and the
paste will work, but there is no paste special option. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Real Time Data Updating? - Excel
How would I create a system where an excel file is updated in real time with new values? I have a program which logs data, and I want to have excel open, plotting the data in real time. Is this possible?
How To Delete All Commas From A Spreadsheet? - Excel
I have a large spreadsheet in Excel 2007.
I am converting it to a .csv file to import in to another program.
I need to delete all commas from all data.
When I try to replace all commas (with nothing or with another character), I get the error message &The formula you typed contains an error.&
I have tried various formats (text, general, etc.) and various file types (.xls,.xlsx, .csv) and still get the same error.
When Multiple Users Open Document, Why No Read Only Message? - Excel
I have an excel 2007 file sitting in a shared network folder.
I only want one user to be able to make changes at a time (any other users would get a read-only).
For some reason it currently does not do this, and I have multiple users with the same doc open.
I'm concerned that changes will get over-written when 2 people are saving their changes.
Can anyone help me with the settings for this.
Vba To Switch Between Open Workbooks - Excel
Hi, I'm trying to get some macros to combine data from two open workbooks, and I can't figure out the commands to switch from the active workbook to the other open workbook and back. I'm new to VBA and just learning the ropes. All I can figure out is how to switch to another workbook with an exact name. If I record the macro to go to a recent file, for example Window > 1 (filename), the code that I get in VBA is Windows("filename").Activate. This doesn't translate to when I have two different workbooks with different filenames open.
Make sense? I'm a bit confused myself. Maybe just a list of basic workbook-switching techniques or commands would be useful.
File Has Disappeared!! - Excel
I need help desparately.
Last night I spent several hours working on an
Excel 2002 spreadsheet and it has disappeared.
I saved it routinely as I was making many changes updates etc.
original file --stuff.xls --- made changes and saved it as again as
stuff.xls.
I have done this several times before.
Today, when I go to open stuff.xls, it is nowhere to be found!!!!!
done a search, for any file modified since Thurs and nothing has appeared.
have checked the recycle bin, this did not go into auto recover nothing of
I am just traumatized, because I have NEVER had anything like this
happen before.
I even thought perhaps I didn't save it as often as I thought, (I know that
I did) but I remembered that I saved it at least once and I can't even find
an Excel file that has been modified since Thurs!!!
Does anyone have any idea what could have happened to this file??
have prayed, rebooted, run spybot, called witch doctor, all with no success.
I have never had a file to just disappear with no trace.
Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance---
How To Hyperlink Photos In Excel File - Excel
Dear Sirs,
Am in need for this solution very badly and what could be a better place than excelforum !
I have an MS Excel File (2007 version) sample file attached, which has name, designation, blood group and so on.
The last column is for hyperlinking photographs of individuals.
In the same folder where I have saved this excel file, are lying photographs of individuals.
While scanning the photographs, I have saved them serially i.e. 1,2,3 and so on.
In the Excel file, in last column, I have given the respective serial numbers.
In order to hyperlink one has to select that particular Cell, press Ctrl K and you automatically go to the folder containing individual photographs, you select that photo and OK.
I have to do this hyperlinking one by one and if there 1000 photos, lot of time is wasted.
Solution Needed :
Just in case of excel formula, which we copy and paste, Can I get a command by virtue of which the column titled Photo or column next to it gets automatically Hyperlinked to respective photo WHEN I copy and paste such command to all cells in that column.
Thanks a million and warm regards ::: Jack
Vba To Open Outlook? - Excel
If I am using sendmail in a simple macro, is there any code I can add to actually open Outlook?
Some users of the macro are pressing the macro button and do not have Outlook open so the email isn't sent until they eventually open Outlook!
Thanks in advance
Macro To Save Then Clear Form Data - Excel
I have an excel form, I want my users to be able to open the form, fill in appropriate data, then click the save button.
When the button is clicked, the data in the form should be saved to a new file and then the original form should be reset (clear all values) for a new set of data entry.
When the data is saved, I want the new excel sheet to be saved to a location specified within the macro so the user doesn't have any options and I want the title of the new file to be the value of one of the cells.
I'm new to macros and would appreciate any help this board can offer.
Excel Will Not Copy Formulas - Excel
I am trying to do a very simple copy and paste of a simple formula in Excel 2007 and nothing seems to be working.
Excel will not let me copy and paste a formula and will only paste the value into to workbook.
For instance, if I make a very simple spreadsheet such as:
A1 type in 10, A2 type in =A1 (calculated A2 to be 10)
B1 type in 5
And then click the copy on B1, and then click paste special on cell B2, the only options it gives me are text and unicode text and so no matter how I paste, cell b2 will always be populated with a value of 5.
I cannot imagine a simpler copy and paste and no matter what I do I can't make this work.
All cells are formatted as general.
It seems that all copy and pasting of formulas in my excel has been disabled.
If I open any spreadsheet on my computer, I can't copy and paste formulas, but do the exact same thing on the exact same spreadsheet on any other computer and it works no problem.
I Can't Edit My Excel Spreadsheet - Excel
I cannot edit an excel spreadsheet that I had made. When I open up the file I can view everything but change nothing. The file is not saved as read-only. What can I do?
Macro To Open A Url Using Ie - Excel
I got the below macro which uses IE and open the URLs. I want to create a userform with listbox with radio button and commandbutton on the same which will help me to connect to each url when I select the same in listbox and click on the commandbutton.
Sub DoBrowse1()
Dim ie As Object
Set ie = CreateObject(&Internetexplorer.Application&)
ie.Visible = True
ie.Navigate &www.google.com&
Any suggestions..
Unwanted Highlighting Of Cells!! - Excel
I recently moved into a new office and I am using a brand new computer on our network. When trying to edit an existing file, I'm not able to select a single cell and type.
After clicking on a cell, if I move the mouse at all (even without pressing the left button) it just continues highlighting cells no matter where I move the mouse.
I am also not able to click on the tool bars at all.
I have to actually Ctrl-Alt_del to get out of the program.
I'm sure this is something simple, but I don't know that much about this program. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Always Enable Content When Opening - Excel
I have excel sheets that cross link with each other. I've just migrated to Office 2007. When I open my excel sheet I always get the question at the bottom of the tool bar Security Warning Data connections have been disabled. And then I have to click on option and enable content.
My question is, how do I always enable the content?当前位置: >>
EXCEL中公式运用的举例
Excel 表格公式大全来源: 郭志煌的日志 1、查找重复内容公式:=IF(COUNTIF(A:A,A2)&1,&重复&,&&) 。 2 、 用 出 生 18 年 月 来 计 算 年 龄 公 式 : =TRUNC((DAYS360(H6,&&,FALSE))/360,0)。 3 、 从 输 入 的 位 身 份 证 号 的 出 生 年 月 计 算 公 式 : =CONCATENATE(MID(E2,7,4),&/&,MID(E2,11,2),&/&,MID(E2,13,2))。 4、从输入的身份证号码内让系统自动提取性别,可以输入以下公式: =IF(LEN(C2)=15,IF(MOD(MID(C2,15,1),2)=1,& 表的是输入身份证号码的单元格。 1、求和: =SUM(K2:K56) ――对 K2 到 K56 这一区域进行求和; 2、平均数: =AVERAGE(K2:K56) ――对 K2 K56 这一区域求平均数; 3、排名: =RANK(K2 ,K$2:K$56) ――对 55 名学生的成绩进行排名; 4 、 等 级 : =IF(K2&=85,& 优 &,IF(K2&=74,& 良 男 &,& 女 &),IF(MOD(MID(C2,17,1),2)=1,&男&,&女&))公式内的“C2 ”代&,IF(K2&=60,& 及格&,& 不及格&))) 5、学期总评: =K2*0.3+M2*0.3+N2*0.4 ――假设 K 列、M 列和 N 列分别存放着学生的“平 时总评” 、 “期中” 、 “期末”三项成绩; 6、最高分: =MAX(K2:K56) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域(55 名学生)的最高分; 7、最低分: =MIN(K2:K56) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域(55 名学生)的最低分; 8、分数段人数统计: (1) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&100&) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 100 分的人数;假设把结 果存放于 K57 单元格; (2) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&=95&) -K57 ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 95~99.5 分的 人数;假设把结果存放于 K58 单元格; (3) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&=90&)-SUM(K57:K58) 94.5 分的人数;假设把结果存放于 K59 单元格; (4) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&=85&)-SUM(K57:K59) 89.5 分的人数;假设把结果存放于 K60 单元格; (5) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&=70&)-SUM(K57:K60) 84.5 分的人数;假设把结果存放于 K61 单元格; (6) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&=60&)-SUM(K57:K61) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 90~ ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 85~ ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 70~ ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 60~69.5 分的人数;假设把结果存放于 K62 单元格; (7) =COUNTIF(K2:K56,&&60&) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域 60 分以下的人数;假 设把结果存放于 K63 单元格; 说明:COUNTIF 函数也可计算某一区域男、女生人数。 如:=COUNTIF(C2:C351,& 男&) ――求 C2 到 C351 区域(共 350 人)男性人数; 9、优秀率: =SUM(K57:K60)/55*100 10、及格率: =SUM(K57:K62)/55*100 11、标准差: =STDEV(K2:K56) ――求 K2 到 K56 区域(55 人)的成绩波动情况(数值越小, 说明该班学生间的成绩差异较小,反之,说明该班存在两极分化) ; 12、条件求和: =SUMIF(B2:B56,& 男& ,K2:K56) ――假设 B 列存放学生的性别, K 列存放学生的分数,则此函数返回的结果表示求该班男生的成绩之和; 13、多条件求和: { =SUM(IF(C3:C322=&男 &,IF(G3:G322=1,1,0)))} ――假设 C 列(C3:C322 区域)存放学生的性别,G 列(G3:G322 区域)存放学生所在班级代码(1 、2、 3、 4、 5) , 则此函数返回的结果表示求一班的男生人数; 这是一个数组函数, 输完后要按 Ctrl +Shift+Enter 组合键(产生“ {??} ” )。 “ {} ”不能手工输入,只能用组合键产生。 14、根据出生日期自动计算周岁:=TRUNC((DAYS360(D3,NOW( )))/360,0) ―――假设 D 列存放学生的出生日期,E 列输入该函数后则产生该生的周岁。 15、在 Word 中三个小窍门:
赞助商链接
Excel 公式应用简易教程一、Excel 公式概述 Excel 公式是指对工作表中的数值执行...【start_date:开始日期,end_date:结束日期、holidays:假日】 应用举例: DATE(...如果报表中的汇总数据可见, 则可以使用函数 GETPIVOTDATA 从数据透视表报表中...实例:如果采用 1900 日期系统(Excel 默认),则公式“=DATE()”返回 ...EXCEL公式大全操作应用实例(史上最全)_IT/计算机_专业资料。EXCEL公式大全操作应用实例(史上最全)EXCEL 公式大全操作应用实例(史上最全) excel 常用函数公式及技巧...Excel中公式和函数的综合应用案例_工学_高等教育_教育专区。Excel中公式和函数的综合应用案例的教案《Excel 中公式和函数的综合应用案例》教学实施计划 科 目 计算机...Excel 中常用函数应用举例 1.求和函数 SUM 求和??SUM(number1,number2,...)。 使用求和函数 SUM,操作步骤如下: (1)打开“员工业绩表”工作簿,选择 D10 ...如果报表中的汇总数据可见,则可以使用函数 GETPIVOTDATA 从数据透视表报表中检索...实例:如果采用 1900 日期系统(Excel 默认),则公式“=DATE()”返回 ...Excel函数应用实例讲解 好!_IT/计算机_专业资料。EXCEL 函数 Excel 函数应用之...参数可以 用。例如图 1 中所示的公式使用了嵌套的 AVERAGE 函数,并将结 是...EXCEL常用计算公式大全 - 日常办公中少不了EXCEL 表格的运用,方便、快速、高效。 EXCEL表格是基于计算公式而运行的,只有掌握了基本公式,才能完成各项运算。经过长...EXCEL 表格的公式及公式解释 1、 查找重复内容公式:=IF(COUNTIF(A:A,A2)&1...应用举例:如果在 B2 单元格中输入公式:=ABS(A2),则在 A2 单元格中无论输入...excel电子表格row函数使用实例_计算机软件及应用_IT/计算机_专业资料。row函数的使用实例。实例一、求 excel 用公式计算遗漏值的方法 如上图,A2:A8 是数值,B2:G...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 there was 的文章

随机推荐