(2)写出上面动词短语的过去式:________________
eat good food ate good food
see elephants saw elephant
make a snowman made a snowman
have a good time had a good time
have great fun
had great fun
(4)多读P38的let’s chant 及P41的let’s chant 并理解其中的意思。
(5)读句型:1 Where did you go on your holiday ? I went to Xinjiang .
2 What did you do there ?
I ate good food .
3 How did you go there ?I went by plane .
4 Who did you go with ?
I went with my friends .
5 When did you go there ? I went on May 1st .
6 Did you have a good time / have great fun there ?
Yes , I did .
7 How was your holiday ?
It was fun / great !
你的假期过得怎样?
很有趣 / 很棒 !
写出下面动词短语的过去式:
1. learn Chinese
2. sing and dance
3. take pictures
4. climb mountains
5. eat good food
6. see elephants
7. make a snowman
8. have great fun
二、根据中文提示填空。
1 你“五一”去了哪里?我去了海南。
_______ did you ______ on your Labor Day ?
I _____ to Hainan .
你怎样去海南的?我乘飞机去的。
______ did you _____ to Hainan ?
I _____ ______ ________ .
你和谁去的?我和我父母去的。
______ did you go ______ ?
I ______ _______ my parents .
你什么时候去的?四月30日去的。
______ did you go there ?
I went on April 30th .
你在那里玩的开心吗?是的,我们玩得很开心。
______ you ______ ____ _____ ______ there ?
Yes , I ______ _
正在加载中,请稍后...&&After the exam,i feel a lot more relaxed.The days that all of us are looking forward to——summer vacation&is coming!I'm looking forward to swimming,air conditioning can be blown.Great!
&&Holiday period,I went to a great swimming pool.The water there is two meters deep.I swim in there,although I can't swim,but I swim in it.And I really enjoy!&&I also went to read,All the books I read were excellent and useful!I also told stories with my sister,it's &very interesting.This is my holiday——Isn't it interesting?
Yesterday is saturday today.I'm very happy,because yesterday is my birthday.I went to the park with my mum,my mum is very tall and a bit humor.We rode beautiful bikes,and then,we were were walked in the park.We met my father.They gave me a surprise,a little cake.I was very happy.we came back from my home by car.This is my happiest birthday.
My holiday life was busy but wonderful.I got up at 7:00 every day.I did my homework in the morning so that I could finish my homework on time.I sometimes went shopping with my mother in the afternoon.But most of the time I did sports in the afternoon,such as,swimming,playing football,playing table tennins,going out for a walk and so on.I also went to Beidaihe with my parents and we spent three days there.I visited my grandparents and stayed there for a week.I read books,went to the movies,surfed the internet ,went to the library and visited my friends.I also helped my parents do the housework.What's more,I went to a tennis couse and learnt how to play tennis.So my summer holiday life was very intesting.
I very like swimming .So I will learn swimming in the summer holidy .Because my sister have learned for three years ,l don't need to ask other people to teach me .If i can learn it well ,my parents will buy me a beautiful stress .So i think my holiday will very wonderful .
  During my holiday, I experienced something interesting that I am going to tell you all. I went to an island called "Beijing Duck Island". The facilities on this island were very shabby but the scenery was very beautiful and impressive.
  When I arrived at the ferry pier, I was very excited as I seldom went to outlying islands. After I got off the ferry, I took a bus to the village. The villagers had been waiting for me, they were very enthusiastic. They brought me to look around and told me their customs. They said they had prepared some drinks for me, which meant I was welcomed and I was sitting to adapt to the new environment. After drinking those drinks, I asked them what it was as the taste was quite bitter. They said it was cos's blood with some water. It made me feel shocked and uneasy. I hoped that I would not have to drink this again.
  Then I went to their famous temple after eating lunch with the villagers. Inside the temple, I saw different statues of Buddhas. The villagers told me some would let people become wealthy and healthy, while some would protect the fishermen when they went out fishing. I immediately, went to worship the one which represented health, as I didn't want to get sick easily again. Although this temple was not very special, at least I could hope for a strong body and about Buddha.
  As I knew that the scenery of the island was very wonderful, I requested the villages to take me to the beach. Its name was not created in vain, the scenery was so impressive that I couldn't stop taking photos of it. The water in the ocean was so clear, and the sand was so soft. The ocean was enormous and there were many seagulls flying in the sky. Unfortunately, the sky was too cloudy for me to appreciate the blue sky.
  Time flew, it was evening then. I went to the campsite and put up my tent. The weather was quite good so I did not feel hot. On the second day, I kept on exploring but there was nothing special, so I left the island and returned home to look at the amazing photos.
  Still, I highly recommend all of you to visit that island. The view there was not ruined and we could feel the quietness that we could not experience in the city. However, if we really want to protect this island. I hope everyone will preserve the nature as it is very important to the villagers and us too.
更多my holiday英语作文[]
为作文写作学习网站,来自会员原创投稿并已支付相应稿费,版权归本网站和原作者所有,严禁转载。
本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创,若您发现他人抄袭您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系我们删除!
鄂ICP备号-2 Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved. 让写作成为一种乐趣!译林版6AUnit3知识点默写纸_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
译林版6AUnit3知识点默写纸
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“短文改错注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许...”,相似的试题还有:
短文改错(每小题1.5分,共15分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My parents bought me a computer last month. It is very use. Firstly, it was good for my study. I can get a lot of informations from the Internet. For example, through the online English classes, I had improved my reading and listening skills. It is really great help. Secondly, chatting online are so popular that I can get in touch with my friends easily. In addition to, it makes my life colorful. I can do shopping online and buy that I like without go out. In a word, the computer has become her friend.
下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面加上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。 This summer holiday, which I’m looking forward for, is coming. What great fun that it is to go fishing! Play football is one of my hobby. I can ride my bike, climb high mountains, and go swimming. Sometimes I can play chess with your grandfather. How interested my holiday will be! But my father was always afraid I might be hurt: drop from water, fall off a tree, hurt by a truck or something. But if I’m careless enough, how will these things happen? I must try best to persuade him.
第二节:短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加.删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Dear sir,Thanks so much for your letter. I pleased to learn you went to Beijing for the winter holiday at the end of last year and that you had a great fun there. I also dream of going there one day. Thank you also for the stamps you sent to me for my collection. Most of them were those what I had been expecting for so a long time. You said by your letter that you wish have some photos of me. But I’m sorry to tell you that I have little photos good enough to send to others. Yet I will send you a photo of your family. Please write soon and tell me what you are getting on with your college life. I am looking forward to receive your letter.Best wishes. Yours, Jason扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
my holiday英语作文I went to the 嘉年华 with my family for the holiday I saw I It was great fun 注:嘉年华本人不会拼,望网友帮拼一下
彼岸之恋°1B4
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
My holidayI went to the carnival with my family for our holidays.We saw all the displays and many different colourful parades.One thing after another were all very unusually fun to watch.The people on show were all wearing different kinds of costumes.The floats got better and better.There were so much to see.Thousands of people filled the streets.It was so noisy and it was so exciting.My family and I Really had a most wonderful time.嘉年华 是:carnival ,而且还替你加长完成了整篇作文.很希望我的回答会对你有帮助.如有不明白,可以再追问,并祝你进步!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 holiday fun 教案 的文章

随机推荐