coming fly away comeandplaywithme歌曲 me

fly away - 歌单 - 网易云音乐
后摇和jazzhippop的混搭
播放:80次
网易云音乐多端下载
同步歌单,随时畅听320k好音乐
网易公司版权所有(C)杭州乐读科技有限公司运营:【·Taylor-Swift·】那些taylor被忽略的歌【泰勒·斯威夫特吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,174,156贴子:
【·Taylor-Swift·】那些taylor被忽略的歌收藏
1.cold as you You have a way of coming easily to me. 你轻易地靠近了我 And when you take, you take the very best of me. 你让我展现了最完美的一面 So I start a fight because I need to feel something,And you do 是我开始了我俩的争斗因为我想去知道一些事情 what you want 'cause I'm not what you wanted. 可你依然我行我素,因为我不是你的真爱 Oh, what a shame. 噢,多可惜啊 What a rainy ending given to a perfect day. 美丽的一天却是乌雨地结束 Just walk away, no use defending words that you will never say. 我选择离开,即使你不说一句辩解的话 And now that I'm sittin' here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you. 我正坐着想着事情的经过,我从没有感觉过这样的冰冷,你给我的冰冷 You put up walls and paint them all a shade of gray. 你在我俩之间筑了一堵灰色的隔墙 And I stood there lovin' you and WISHED them all away. 我依然站在那里爱着你 And you come away with a great little story of a mess of a dreamer with the nerve to adore you. 你已离去,留下一个卑微却伟大的故事,一个勇敢爱你的人,她的梦想却已破碎 You never did give a damn thing, honey. 你没有对我做错什么,亲爱的 But I cried, cried for you. 我却为你流泪 And I know you wouldn't have told nobody if I died, died for you. 我想你不会告诉别人我的死,我为你而死 Oh, what a shame. What a rainy ending give to a perfect day. 美丽的一天却是乌雨地结束 Every smile you fake is so condescending. 你虚伪的笑容是否表现着你的高傲 Counted all the scars you made. 细数着你留给我的伤痛 Now that I'm sittin here thinkin' it through, I've never been anywhere cold as you. 我正坐着想着事情的经过,我从没有感觉过这样的冰冷,你给我的冰冷 赞同 40| 评论 2.superstarThis is wrong butI can't help but feel likeThere ain't nothing more right babeMisty morning comes again and I can'tHelp but wish I could see your face这是不正确的 但是我控制不住自己去想宝贝 没有比这个更正确的了雾蒙蒙的早晨又来了我真的好期待可以看到你的脸And I knew from the first note played I'd be breaking all my rules to see youYou smile that beautiful smileAnd all the girls in the front row scream your name我从我的第一个乐符就知道为了见你 我可以违反一切原则你的微笑是那么美丽所有在前排的女孩都在尖叫你的名字So dim that spotlight, tell me things likeI can't take my eyes off of youI'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girlWho's desperately in love with youGive me a photograph to hang on my wallSuperstar所以关上那聚光灯吧,请告诉我我的视线不能从你身上转移我不是什么特别的女孩,只是一个无辜的睁大眼睛的女孩一个疯狂的爱着你的女孩请给我一张你的照片 让我贴在墙上我的超级巨星Good morning lonelinessComes around when I'm not dreaming about youWhen my world wakes up today you'll be in another townAnd I knew when I saw your face I'd beCounting down the ways to see youAnd you smile that beautiful smileAnd all the girls in the front row scream your name早上好,当我没有梦见你的时候,我感觉很寂寞当我醒来的那天而你却在另一个地方我知道当我见到你的脸的时候我会为了来见你计划着无数种方法你的微笑 你那美丽的微笑
车型齐全,品牌齐全,现车供应!
所有前排的女孩都在尖叫你的名字So dim that spotlight, tell me things likeI can't take my eyes off of youI'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girlWho's desperately in love with youGive me a photograph to hang on my wall所以关上那聚光灯吧,请告诉我我的视线不能从你身上转移我不是什么特别的女孩,只是一个无辜的睁大眼睛的女孩一个疯狂的爱着你的女孩请给我一张你的照片 让我贴在墙上我的超级巨星You played in bars, you play guitarAnd I'm invisible and everyone knows who you areAnd you'll never see, you sing me to sleepEvery night from the radio你在酒吧弹唱 你弹奏着吉他而我是那么暗淡 每个人都知道你的名字你永远也不会看见 我每晚都听着你的歌入眠So dim that spotlight, tell me things likeI can't take my eyes off of youI'm no one special, just another wide-eyed girlWho's desperately in love with youGive me a photograph to hang on my wallSuperstar所以关上那聚光灯吧,请告诉我我的视线不能从你身上转移我不是什么特别的女孩,只是一个无辜的睁大眼睛的女孩一个疯狂的爱着你的女孩请给我一张你的照片 让我贴在墙上我的超级巨星Sweet, sweet superstarSuperstar甜蜜的我的超级巨星3.supermanTall dark and supermanHe puts papers in his briefcase and drives awayTo save the world or go to workIts the same thing to meHes got his mothers eyes his fathers ambitionI wonder if he knows how much that I miss himAnd I know every word that you say, yayYou smile and say how are youI say just fineI always forget to tell you, I love you, I love you ... foreverI watched superman fly awayYouve got a busy day todayTo save the world ill be aroundI watched superman fly awayCome back ill deal with you somedayIll be right here on the groundWhen you come back downTalk dark and beautifulHes complicated hes irrationalBut I hope someday you take me away and save the day, yeeeeahhhSomething in his deep browns eyes has me singHes not as bad like this, reputationI can’t hear one single word they said, nooooooYou really got places to be and I’ll be old thenI always forget to tell you I love you I loved you from the very first dayI watched superman fly awayYouve got a busy day todayTo save the world ill be aroundI watched superman fly awayCome back ill deal with you somedayIll be right here on the groundWhen you come back downAnd I watch you fly around the worldAnd I hope your texting some other girlI hope you dont forget about meIm far away but i’ll never let you goIm lovestruck and looking out the windowDont forget dont forget where ill beRight here wishing the flowers were from youWishing the card was from youWishing the card was from youCuz I loved you from the very first dayI watched superman fly awayYouve got a busy day today to save the worldTo save the world ill be aroundIll be around forever and ever hereI watched superman fly awayI swear ill be with you somedayIll be right here on the groundWhen you come back downLa, la, la ... ...When you come back down
没有忽略啊。 都有听。
4.marys song
忽略了吗 一直在听 顺便楼主是不是想说被Taylover忽略的歌
同意五楼的·······这些歌我们都会很少听······
4.stay beautifulCory's eyes are like a jungle Cory的眼睛像丛林 He smiles, it's like the radio 他笑了,就像收音机 He whispers songs into my window 他低声在我的窗口哼着小曲 In words nobody knows 没有人知道的歌词 There's pretty girls on every corner 有漂亮的女孩在每一个角落 That watch him as he's walking home 那看他走回家 Saying, does he know 说着,他是否知道 Will you ever know 你永远也不会知道 [Chorus:] You're beautiful 你是如此美丽 Every little piece love, don't you know 每段渺小的爱,难道你不知道 You're really gonna be someone, ask anyone 你会是那个人,要求任何人 When you find everything you looked for 当你找到了你在寻找的东西 I hope your life leads you back to my door 我希望你的生活将来到我的身边 Oh but if it don't, stay beautiful 哦,但如果这无法实现,保持美丽 Cory finds another way to be 科里发现的另一种方法是 The highlight of my day 我的天亮点 I'm taking pictures in my mind 我是在我的脑海中的图片 So I can save them for a rainy day 所以,我可以节省他们在雨天 It's hard to make conversation When he's taking my breath away 当他带走了我的呼吸 I should say, hey by the way 我应该说,顺便说一下嘿 [Chorus] If you and I are a story 如果你和我是一个故事 That never gets told 它将永远没有结局 If what you are is a daydream 如果你现在是白日梦 I'll never get to hold, at least you'll know 我永远不会得到保持,至少你会知道 You're beautiful every little piece love, 你是美丽的每一小片的爱 and don't you know your really gonna be someone ask anyone. 和你不知道你真的会是有人问任何人。 and when you find everything you looked for, 当你找到了你在寻找的东西 I hope your life leads you back to my front door. 我希望你的生活,将使你回到我的门前。 oh but if it don't will you stay 哦,但如果不将你留下来 beautiful beautiful beautiful 美丽美丽美丽 beautiful beautiful beautiful 美丽美丽美丽 la la la Oh, oh oh oh, oh but if it don't, 哦,但如果不这样做, stay beautiful stay beautiful Na na na na na
很喜欢的好吧 都听
反正我没忽略╮(╯_╰)╭
应该是被歌迷忽略吧不过我不知道我忽略了哪首
小黑盒—绝地求生 战绩查询
木忽略,这几首正在我p4里存着
cold as you 不是一专主打么
还是我记错了
登录百度帐号推荐应用Fly Away-BABY, Fly AwayMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Wassup pimp
Birdman motha fucker
The financial adviser of
This get money game
It's stunna the
Big money man
So loosen up your strings
Cause you can get shot
The Crystal absolute
On the rocks (on the rocks)
Ey nigga I gotta stay fly money
No baseball player
I got the a-ride money
I go to Jamaica homie
And ball like a dog
The leaf that sticky homie
And fog up the car
It's nothing to the icky icky
Harlem world sticky sticky
Fifty fifty a gram raw cut dilly
Got minks on my body
Cause it cost too much
250 on the bird had
To frost me up
See these gangstas pimps
And thugs make the
World go round
Ride for uptown and
Till they lay you down
Birdman with them big chips
With the bird lady
And the benzes
It's the fly away
Fly fly away
Or you can hit the highway
That's the only way
That we do it
Love when we do it
Fly away fly away
Fly away fly away
Cause we gon get
You high today
I know you wanna
See how we do it
You know how we do it
Fly away fly away
So get your stock up nigga
Get our brains rapped right
The hood fucked up
Cause the nigga changed like
The birdman daddy keeps
The bricks taped tight
A hundred of them things
Got my chips same night
Pull up in the Bentley
With them skinny ass tires
Ice all over cause a nigga so fly
And i'm doing what i'm doing
If them clubs gone pop
I'm getting straight to em
Nothing on chain put
Them dubs on the thangs
Wipe a nigga down bitch
Give a nigga brains
Call a nigga changed
Ma wash a nigga range
Bird baby down with
Them cardier frames
Gucci from head to toe
And stunna my name
Make winter weather
And that's my thang
I'm iced up nigga smoke
Pounds of dro
And I'm labeled as a pimp
And I mack a hoe
It's the fly away
Fly fly away
It's the fly away
That's the only way that we do it
Love when we do it
Fly away fly away
Fly away fly away
Cause we gon get you high today
I know you wanna see how we do it
You know how we do it
It's the world wide calling
And the boss of the balling
The hood rich nigga money tall as all
The youngers of 20 cheering
And nobody starving
Nobody borrowing
Cause nobody starving
Ey ey TQueezy the dro man calling
Get it in the jar Jeff
Pense is calling
Buy ounce buy pound
Buy enough for the
Rounds by mouth
Cause ya know how
It's going down
Dro party with the
Magnolia chicks
Smoke just fly
Nobody giving lips
They all on the floor
Cause the brains is flying
On the outside it's
Just them 20 inch tyres
Bentley lexus lams & vets
Them ragtop guccis
With the smitt n wess
Got the old school caddie's
And them new school too
Platinum mouth niggaz
And them gold mouth too
It's the fly away
Fly fly away
It's the fly away
That's the only way that we do it
Love when we do it
Fly away fly away
Fly away fly away
Cause we gon get you high today
I know you wanna see how we do it
You know how we do it
Fly away fly away
The birdman bitch
Coming to a city near you
Now how you luv that nigga
Now I know what this is
You know what you need to do
You need to look on the
Back of your cd cover
And get that sticker for
The mom burberry g-nites
You want to come pick them up
Come pick them up
On 6 and magnolia
And holla at ya boy c-ya
You understand
And we gon holla
At ya another time
Holla biatch
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听Fly Away的人也听
关注虾米:The Place of Persistence [eScholarship]News & Features About Open Access Site-wide Policies Publish/DepositGet Started Now Manage Your Publications Browse ContentBrowse by HelpGet help with Resources for Publication Policies New eScholarship site coming soon: open code, public API— | eScholarship requires Javascript to be enabled in your
browser.of 9Address: Multiple emails? Use
commas.WARNING: eScholarship requires
Javascript to be enabled in your browser.9 Peer ReviewedTitle:The Place of PersistenceAuthor:Acceptance Date:2012Series:Degree:M.F.A., Advisor(s):Committee:, , Permalink:The House of Bernarda Alba[ | ]The Revenger's Tragedy[ | ]New Directions[ | ]In A Word[ | ]Imagining Love[]Joe Turner's Come and Gone[ | ]Threepenny Opera[ | ]A Man, His Wife, and His Hat[ | ]A Dram of Drummhicit[ | ]The Dybbuk[ | ]Spring Awakening[ | ]Totals TotalMonthly AverageHits10.50Downloads00.00By MonthMonthHitsDownloads2017-09102016-0700