i have no idea about() he was absent from the meering

扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You have no idea ( )worried I was()里为什么用how 不用that、which?
褓弑桀009A9
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
You have no idea what I worried about.你不知道我担心的是什么.You have no idea that I worried.你不知道我在担心.You have no idea how worried I was.你不知道我有多担心.比较一下这三句话就好理解了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
which适用于定语从句that是一个连接词,范围广、在此句意中,how是用来做语气情感的连词,也就是感叹句型中 的一种You have no idea ( )how worried I was
当句子里面有how的时候就可以用
意思是,你不知道我有多担心。是表示一种程度,所以用how
扫描下载二维码Writing – Page 2 – Tanner Helland (dot) com
Subscribe via RSS&&
Subscribe via email
Email Address2014鹰潭市高一下期末考试英语试题(有答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014鹰潭市高一下期末考试英语试题(有答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014鹰潭市高一下期末考试英语试题(有答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 绝密★启用前&
本试卷分第I卷()和第II卷(综合题)两部分。满分150分。考试用时120分钟。注意事项:1.答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、考号、考试科目用铅笔涂写在答题卷I上。2.每小题选出答案后,用铅笔把答题卷上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。不能答在试题卷上。3.第II卷各题的答案,必须答在答题卷II规定的地方。
第I卷(,共115分)
第一部分 (共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)&& 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. Where is the woman going on Su nday afternoon? A. To an art museum&&&&& &B. To a park&&&&&&& & &C. To a wedding2. How are the speakers travelling?&& A. By plane&&&&&&&&&&& &B. By car&&&&&&&&& & &C. By train3. What does the woman mean?&& A. She has become fond of chemistry after learning more. && B. She doesn’t like her chemistry class.&&&&& C. She hasn’t learned more about chemistry.4. What should the woman do first to go to Wall Street?&& A. Walk to the corner&&&&&& &B. Make a left turn&&&&& &C. Walk two blocks5. What are the speakers talking about?&& A. Disease&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. Body temperature&& &&C. Weather
第二节(共15小题,每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至第7题。6. When does the conversation most probably take place?&& A. In the morning&&&&&&&& &B. In the afternoon&&&&&& &C. In the evening7. Why is the girl going to give up biology?&& A. She isn’t fond of the subject&&&&&&&&&& B. She wants to take another course&& C. She& is afraid she can’t pass the exam8. What can we learn from the conversation?&& A. Miss Defoe is in charge of biology&&&&& B. The girl won’t take biology next year&& C. The man asks the girl to give up biology听第7段材料,回答第9至11题。9. What did the boy do yesterday?&& A. He slept in class&&&&&&& B. He worked after school&&&&& C. He stayed behind after school10. What do we know about the boy?&& A. He is interested neither in school nor in work&& B. He always keeps quiet during class&&& C. He prefers to go to work soon11. What can we learn from the conversation?&& A. The physics class was very dull&&&& &B. The boy doesn’t take school seriously&& C. The history class was hard to understand听第8段材料,回答第12至14题。12. What is the girl’s problem?&& A. She has some friends in the classroom& &B. She is looking for a place to study&& C. She has to walk in the windy weather13. What do we know about the classroom?&& A. It is closed for repairs&& B. It is not quite enough there&& C. A club is having a meeting there14. Where will the girl probably go?&& A. T o the city library&&&&&& &B. To the boy’s home&&&&& &C. To the reading room听第9段材料,回答第15至17题15. What does the girl want to do after leaving school? && A. Take up s inging&&&&&&& &B. Be an actress&&&&&&&&&& &C. Study abroad16. What do the parents want the girl to be?&& A. a singer&&&&&&&&& &&B. a teacher&&&&&&&&& &&C. an actress17. What do we know about the girl?&& A. She disagrees with her classmates&& B. She usually gets her own way in the end&& C. She usually does what her parents tell her to do听第10段材料,回答第18至20题18. How many books can the woman take away this time?&& A. 50&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&B. 10&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. 119. What field does the girl want to read about?&& A. Creative writing&&&& &&B. Business writing&&&& &C. Academic writing20. Why does the girl borrow books? && A. To write a paper&&&& &&B. To prepare for her exam& &C. To do her business
第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节 单项(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)21. Many people are still in _______ habit of writing silly things in _______ public places.A. the, the&&&&&& B. 不填,不填&&&&&&&& C. the, 不填&&&&&& D. 不填,the22. ――Dock doesn’t know much about computers.&& ――&&&&&&&&& && A. So he did&&&& B. So does Mary&&&&&& C. Neither do I&&&&&&& D. Nor will Mary23. _______ that your wife and children are complaining about you. You really have spent too much time on your work. You should _______ your time well between your work and your family. &&& A. N balance& B. N keep&& C. N make&& &D. N fix 24. Don’t give up halfway, Sandy. You’ll succeed ________ if you keep on working like this.A. in return& &&& B. on time&&&&&&&& C. in time&&&&&& &&& &D. by accident25. Only by shouting at the top of his voice&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&&& A. he was able to make himself hear&&&&&&& B. he was able to make himself heardC. was he able to make himself hear&&&&&&& D. was he able to make himself heard 26. I don’t know whether he has finished the novel, but he ________ it this morning.A. was reading&&& & B. has read& && C. read&&& && &&&D. had read27. She knows so much about England. She&&&&&& there before.A. must be&&&&&&&&& & B. must live&& && C. must have been&&& &D. must have lived in28. Luckily for us, when we got there the weather _______ to be fine.A. turned up&&&&& & B. turned out&&& && C. turned over&&& &&D. turned into29. Your story is perfect. I have never heard ______ than yours.A. the better one&&& & B. the best one&& && C. a better one&&&&&& &D. a best one 30. Several rounds of air and ground attacks from the allied force left the whole city _______.&&& A. in pieces&&&&&&&&&& B. in ruins&&&&&&&& C. in part&&&&&&&& &&D. in place31. It is in Qingdao ___ you’re going to pay a visit to ____ this kind of washing machine is produced.&&& A. /; that&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&& C. /; where&&&&&&&& &D. which& 32. With a ______ expression on her face, she is ______ about what to do next.&A. puzzling&B. puzzled& C. puzzled&& &D. puzzling33. It took us quite a long time to get to the amusement park. It was&&journey.A.three hour&&&B.a three-hours&&&& C.a three-hour&&&&& D.three hours34. To tell you the truth,I really find _______unbearable to work with such a terrible man as his brother.&&& A. which&&&&&&&& &B. it&&&&&&&&&& &&& C. that&&&&&&&&& &&D. what 35. ―What do you think of their marriage? && ―______, if I were Kate, I would not marry him. A. Generally speaking& B. I have no idea&&& C. To be honest&&&D. To my surprise
第二节 完形(共20小题,每小题1.5分,满分30分)It was 7 in the morning. I was on a train to another city when I started a(n)_ 36__with a young man sitting next to me. From what he said, I& 37& that he came from a farming family and was now doing very well in the IT industry.&& He was& 38& enough to give me a window seat, help a co-passenger when he dropped his coffee, etc. These small& 39& showed what a good person he was!&& I was lost in reading a biography(自传) on Arnold Schwarzenegger. Arnold Schwarzenegger has played a huge role in my life& 40& I haven’t met him. Reading a& 41& about him is great fun.&& Now my co-passenger& 42& to see the book, so I handed it to him. Minutes passed into _43& . From the train window, I& 44& him reading the book carefully. Towards the end of the _45& , I even saw him& 46& everything about the book including the publishing house and code number. He turned to me and asked where he could buy this book.&& “You can& 47& it,” I said. “This is the second time that I’ve read it anyway.”&& I was& 48& ! Actually it was last weekend that I bought it. I loved it so much and how I 49& to hold on to it myself!&& 50& , when I thought of his kindness, I thought I& should do something too.&& “ wow,” the man said to me. “This is really& 51& . Thank you so much.”&& “No& 52& . Don’t worry about it.”&& I got off the train and walked into the new city with a sense of& 53& . I did not& 54& giving the book to him as I believed& 55 each other is really a good thing.36. A quarrel& &&B discussion& &&C interview& &&&D conversation 37. A wished&&&B knew&&&&C remembered&&&D wondered38. A proud&&&B clever&&&&C kind&&&&D brave39. A acts&&&&B words&&&&C tricks&&&&D gifts40. A until&&&B because&&&C though&&&&D if41. A text&&&&B book&&&&C note&&&&D magazine42. A agreed&&&B continued&&&C stopped&&&D asked43. A months&&&B days&&&&C hours&&&&D weeks44. A saw&&&&B felt&&&&C guessed&&&D imagined45. A flight&&&B voyage&&&&C trip&&&&D talk46. A crossing out&&B picking up&&&C thinking about&&D taking down47. A read&&&B keep&&&&C buy&&&&D return48. A promising&&B dreaming&&&C explaining&&&D lying49. A hoped&&&B decided&&&C refused&&&&D managed50. A Still&&&B Therefore&&&C However&&&D Finally51. A unbelievable&&B funny&&&&C common&&&D impossible52. A problem&&&B surprise&&&C way&&&&D change53. A humor&&&B disappointment&&C joy&&&&D loss54. A allow&&&B forget&&&&C appreciate&&&D regret55. A meeting&&&B helping&&&&C admiring&&&D praising
第三部分 阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡将该项涂黑。A&& My friend is a rather old-fashioned lady. She is always quite delicate and elegant(文雅的), especially in her language. She and her husband were planning to attend a family party, so she wrote to a hotel and booked a room. She wanted to make sure the hotel was fully equipped, but didn’t know how to ask about the toilet facilities (卫生间设备). She just couldn’t bring herself to write the word “toilet” in her letter. After much thought, she finally came up with the old-fashioned term “bathroom commode”. But when she wrote that down she felt that she was being too forward. So she started all over again, wrote the trip purpose this time, and referred to the bathroom commode merely as the B.C.. “Does the hotel have its own B.C.?” is what she finally wrote. Well, the hotel owner wasn’t old-fashioned at all, and he couldn’t figure out what the woman was talking about. That B.C. business really stumped him. After worrying about it for a while, he showed the letter to some waiters, but no one could figure out what she meant either. So the hotel owner, finally coming to the conclusion that the lady was talking about the location of the Baptist Church, sat down and wrote the following reply: “Dear Madam, I regret very much the delay (延期) in answering your letter, but I now take the pleasure of informing you that the B.C. is located nine miles north of the hotel and is capable (有能力的) of seating 250 people at one time. I admit it is quite a distance away if you are in the habit of going regularly, but no doubt a great number of people take their lunches and make a day of it. They usually arrive early and stay late. If you don’t start early you might not make it in time. I would like to say it pains me very much not being able to go more often, but it is surely not because of a lack of desire on my part. If you decide to come to our hotel, perhaps I could go with you the first time you go, sit with you, and introduce you to all the folks.”& 56. Why did the author’s friend write “B.C.” instead of “toilet”? _______A. She tried to make her letter difficult to understand. B. She was quite old and liked to make the letter brief. C. She could spell out neither “toilet” nor “bathroom commode”. D. She thought it was a politer way to express what she meant. 57. All of the following are mentioned in the lady’s letter except that _______.A. she wanted to know the exact location of the hotel B. she would attend a family party with her husband C. she would like to book a ro om in the hotel D. she wanted to find out whether the hotel would meet her needs58. The underlined word “stumped” in the second paragraph is the closest in meaning to ______. A. interested&&&&& &B. puzzled&&&&&&&& C. shocked&&&&&& D. disappointed59. By writing “a great number of people take their lunches and make a day of it”, the hotel owner means that _____. A. it is a long way from the hotel to the churchB. the church has never served lunch at noon beforeC. the church is very popular with local peopleD. people like to share their lunches in the church 60. What is the writer’s purpose in writing the text? _______A. To persuade people not to use old-fashioned terms. B. To tell a funny story about an old-fashioned lady.C. To introduce two different meanings of “B.C.”.D. To criticize the old-fashioned lady’s foolish behavior.B“What part of the States do you come from?” “I’m not American. I’m Canadian.”This is a mistake that Europeans often make. Many Americans, too, admit that it takes them a while to tell if it’s an American talking or Canadian. This upsets(使……不安)some Canadians, because they want people to recognize them as Canadians.& They want everyone to know that Canada is an independent(独立的)nation with its own special character.American English was probably brought to Canada by the Loyalists(忠于北方者)who fled there during the Revolutionary War (), for even as late as 1813 . Eighty percent of all British Canadians had come from the USA.From the very first, Canada was a country with two languages, neither of which influenced(影响)the other very much, because the French and British spoke to each other so little. Canadian English has always remained very like American English, and the influence of the Indian and Inuit languages was no greater than the influence of French. But here are some important words that have found their way via(通过)Canadian dictionaries into British Dictionaries.61. The sentence “I’m not American, I’m Canadian.” suggests&&&&& .&& A. Canada is beautiful country&& B. Canadian English is not quite different from American Englishx kb 1&& C. Canadians think Canada is a more developed country&& D. Canadians think that there is independence62. It isn’t easy for Europeans even for Americans to tell&&&&&& from&&&&& .&& A. American E British English&&& B. Canadian E American English&& C. Canadian E British English&&& D. British E Scottish English63. The two languages spoken in Canada refer to&&&&& .&& A. British English and American English&&& B. English and Latin&& C. French and English&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Canadian English and American English64. Generally speaking, Canadian English is the same as American English because&&&&& .&& A. Canada is connected with the USA&& B. most of the British Canadians had come from the USA&& C. the population of Canada is smaller than that of the USA&& D. Canadians want to follow Americans65. With the help of&&&&& , some American English new words come into British English.&& A. the Revolutionary War&&&&&&&&& B. Indian language&& C. the Loyalists&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Canadian dictionariesCBeryl Cook taught herself to paint in her forties and became one of Britain’s best-known painters. She died peacefully earlier today at the age of 81. She is best-known for creating a colorful and funny world of fat women. The comedian(喜剧演员) Victoria Wood once described her as “Rubens with jokes”. Describing her own work she once said, “I don’t know ho they just do.” Her pictures gained a lot of fans for her. Her fans had long been angry with the major art galleries for failing to notice her works, which sell for only £40,000. In 2008 they started a fight against Tate Modern for not buying Cook’s paintings. But towards the end of her life she enjoyed wider praise, with a major exhibition last year at the Baltic gallery in Gateshead. Jess Wilder, co-owner of London’s Portal Gallery, had shown her paintings for more than 30 years. One of four sisters, Cook left school at 14 and in 1943 moved to London and became a showgirl (歌舞女演员) in a singing hall. In 1946 she married her childhood friend John, with whom she ran a bar for a short time. Their son, also named John, was born in 1950, and they moved to Southern Rhodesia in 1951 ― a move said to be a turning point for Cook. After picking up some paints belonging to her son, she began creating pictures on wood. The family later moved to Plymouth, where in the summer months they ran a hotel. A local exhibition in the mid-1970s attracted many people, followed by a cover in the Sunday Times magazine and Cook’s first London exhibition. In 1979 Melvyn Bragg made a film about Cook. 66. Which of the following can best describe the style of Cook’s paintings?A. Funny.&&&&&& B. Real.&& & C. Particular.&&&&& D. Common.67. What can we know about Beryl Cook’s works?A. They were all bought by all kinds of art galleries.B. They helped bring children a lot of happiness.C. They were mainly about fat women.D. They were all finished when she was young.68. In the opinion of Beryl Cook’s fans, ______.A. Beryl Cook’s works were too expensive to buyB. Beryl Cook’s works were so ordinary that no gallery noticed themC. Tate Modern refused Cook’s paintings for their being of no valueD. Tate Modern should buy Cook’s paintings69. It can be inferred that on her way to being an artist, Beryl Cook ______.A. got a lot of help from her sonB. began a different life after moving to Southern Rhodesia C. made a film to support her life as an artistD. began her life as an artist after moving to Plymouth70. Which of the following is the right order of Beryl Cook’s experiences?a. moved to Southern Rhodesia&& b. became a showgirl in a singing hall&& c. married John&&& d. ran a bar&&&& e. began creating pictures on wood&&&& f. moved to PlymouthA. b-d-f-e-a-c&& &B. a-d-e-f-b-c&& C. b-c-d-a-e-f&& &&D. d-e-a-b-c-f DIn life, we should try to combine both money and happiness together. To do this I suggest the following steps:Consider the Importance of Simplicity The aim of life should not be to control as many belongings and as much wealth (财产) as possible. If you feel happiness is directly related to material belongings, you are making a mistake. We should learn to be pleased with& what we have and appreciate the advantages of simplicity. Do Not Take Money Too SeriouslyDoes it pain you to spend your own money ― even if it is for something useful? The problem with this, however, is that if we are always unwilling to spend money, we miss the whole point of making it. We should look at money in this way: spending money enables more to come into our lives. It is no good saving a large amount of water unless we use similarly, it is no use accumulating savings if we feel unwilling to spend them.Reduce Financial (财政的) Worries to the Lowest DegreeWe will be happy if we can make money a small part of our lives. To be able to do this, we need to prevent creating situations of debt (负债) as getting out of debt can be difficult and stressful. If you do need to go into debt, plan ahead and find a loan (贷款) which is clear and manageable to repay. Try not to make risky investment (投资) plans, as these give you the possibility to gain more as well as to lose a lot more.Do Not Live to WorkIf you spend all your time working, you will have no opportunity to spend your money. Don’t feel guilty about tur it is also important to have a rest. It is good if we can feel pleased with work, but if we only spend time working then our lives will be short of a proper balance.71. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A. Working more hours can do good to people.B. You should be guilty if you refuse to do extra work.C. Investment will help you gain more money.D. Happiness is not decided by the money you have.72. What attitude should we take towards money according to the passage?A. Spending money is to bring more into our lives.B. The aim of life is to collect more money.C. We should try our best not to lend money.D. It is more important to save money than to spend it.73. What does the underlined word “accumulating” in Paragraph 3 probably mean?A. Making use of.&&&&&&B. Getting more and more of.C. Cutting down on.&&&&&&D. Being in need of.74. To make money a small part of our lives, we need to ____.A. pay no attention to money&&&&&&&& &B. have enough money firstC. prevent getting into debt&&&&D. make no investment plans75. This passage mainly tells us ____.A. the importance of m oney&&&&&&&&&&& &B. the disadvantages of overworkC. how to combine money and happiness& &D. how to balance relaxation and work
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题 满分35分)
第一节&阅读表达(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)阅 读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)Did you keep a diary as a child? With the responsibilities of family and work, you may feel as if you don’t have time to write down your thoughts in a diary, but keeping a diary may actually give you more free time by helping to keep your life more structured and benefit you a lot.&&& It can help you stay organized. When you write down your activities of the day in diary form, you get a clearer picture of how you’re spending your time as well as an objective record of your daily activities. Most people waste more time than they know and having a written record can make you more aware of wasted time and opportunities. By keeping a diary you can review your activities and make changes if you find you’re not accomplishing your goals.&& It’s a stress reliever(缓解). Keeping a diary allows you to express your innermost thoughts which can be an excellent way to relieve stress. If you don’t feel comfortable discussing your problems with another person, you can always express them in your diary.&& It’s a way to keep memories alive. Most people keep memories alive by keeping photograph albums(相册). While a picture really does speak a thousand words, they can’t tell the whole story. Keeping a diary will allow you to describe in detail important experiences you don’t want to forget. A diary can become your own personal history book.&& It can ___________. Writing in a diary is an excellent way to improve your writing skills and may even help overcome wri ter’s block. If you do any form of creative writing and you find yourself grasping for words and thoughts, spend a few minutes free-associating by writing in your diary. This will help to get your words and thoughts flowing again.&& Keeping a diary can be helpful in all areas of your life. If you want to grow, just make it a habit.76. What is the main idea of the passage? (no more than 5 words)& ______________________________________________________________________77. Why can keeping a diary be a stress reliever? (no more than 8 words)& _______________________________________________________________________78. How do most people keep their memories alive? (no more than 4 words)& _______________________________________________________________________79. Fill in the blank in Paragraph 5 with proper words. (no more than 5 words)& It can __________________________80. What does the word “it” (Line 1, Paragraph 6) probably refer to? (no more than 3 words)& ___________________________________________________________&第二节 写作(满分25分)随着网络的发展,目前很多人给亲朋好友发电子贺卡。请根据以下提示,阐述电子贺卡的优越性。1.可播放动画和声音;2.传递速度快。3.形式多样,还可自己设计。4.有利于保护环境。注意:文章包括以上要点,可适当发挥,不要逐条翻译。词数:100―120字参考词汇:电子贺卡:&&&&& 动画:animation_____________________________________________________________________ _____________&鹰潭市学年第二学期期末质量检测&77. You can express your problems in your diary& &&If none of these cards are of any interest to you, you can design cards of unique style using FLASH or other software. More importantly, with the popularity of electronic cards, less paper is used for making paper cards, which contributes to the environment protection.评分原则:1. 本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。2. 评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量,确定或调整档次,最后给分。3. 词数少于80和多于140的,从总分中减去2分。4. 评分时,应注重的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。5. 拼音与标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英、美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。6. 如书写较差,以至影响交际,将分数降低一个档次。二、各档次的给分范围和要求:第五档(很好), (21-―25分)完全完成了试题规定的任务。――覆盖所有内容要点。――应用了较多的语言结构和词汇。――语言结构或词汇方面有些许多错误,但是尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致,具备较强的语言运用能力。――有效使用了语句的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,完全达到发预期的写作目的。第四档(好); (16――20分)完全完成了试题规定的任务。――虽然掉1、2个次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容。――应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。――语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确,些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。――应用简单的语 句间的连接成分,使全文结构紧凑,达到发预期的写作目的。第三档 (适当); (11――15分)基本完成了试题规定的任务。――虽漏掉一些内容,但覆盖所有主要内容。――应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。――有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解。――应用简单的语句间的连接成分,使全文内容连贯,整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。第二档 (较差) (6――10分)未恰当完成试题规定的任务。――漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容,写了一些无关内容。――语法结构单调,词汇项目有限。――有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对写作内容的理解。――较少使用语句间的连接成分,内容缺少连贯性,信息未能清楚地传达给读者。第一档 (差) (1――5分)未完成试题规定的任务。――明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容,原因可能是未理解试题要求。――语法结构单调,词汇项目有限。――较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响对写作内容的理解。――缺乏语句间的成分,内容不连贯,信息未能传达给读者。0分未能传达给读者任何信息,内容太少,无法评判,写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容无法看清。
鹰潭市学年第二学期期末质量检测高一英语材料
Text l& M: I’m going to an art museum this Sunday afternoon. Would you like to go with me, Mary?&&&&&& W: I’d love to, but my bset friend is going to get married on Sunday and I wouldn’t miss it for anything.Text 2& W: Do you see signs for San Franciso?&&&&&& M: No. According to the map, we should be close to the city, but the highway signs don’t say anything about San Francisco.Text 3& M: Catherine, how did you like your chemistry class?&&&&&& W: The more I learned, the better it got.Text 4& W: Excuse me, where is Wall Street?&&&&&& M: That’s easy. Walk to the corner. Then make a left turn. Then walk two blocks to Wall Street.Text 5& M: Ah, it’s freezing today, isn’t?&&&&&& W: Yes, it is worse than yesterday.&&&&&& M: How cold is it.?&&&&&& W: Ten below, I think.Text 6& W: Jerry, is today Tuesday the fifth, or am I mistaken?&&&&&& M: I’m not quite sure, either. Let me have a look. Oh, I’m afraid you’re mistaken, Marie. It’s Tuesday the seventh.&&&&&& W: Oh, my God! I hope this afternoon Miss Defoe will stay at her office. I must tell her that I’m going to discontinue my biology.M: Why are you stopping biology? You are fond of it, aren’t you?&&&&&& W: Yes, but I’ve missed too many classes because of my part-time job. I’m so far behind everyon e and maybe I will fail the exam. So it’s better for me to give it up this term.&&&&&& M: That’s a shame!&&&&&& W: Yeah, but luckily biology is only a course for us to choose this term. I hope I can start again next year.Text 7& W: Don’t you have any good news?&&&&&& M: No. Yesterday, I had to stay behind after school, because I was talking during my physics class.&&&&&& W: You’d better keep quiet during class.&&&&&& M: Sometimes I do. The day before yesterday, I was quiet during my history teacher’s class and I still had to stay behind after class.&&&&&& W: I don’t understand.&&&&&& M: Because I fell asleep during his class, but it wasn’t my fault. The lesson was very dull.&&&&&& W: I advise you to take school more seriously. If you don’t pass your exam, you will have to go out and work as a result.&&&&&& M: I don’t see that it makes much difference. If I have a job, I have to do dull work every day, but if I’m in school I must listen to dull teachers every day.Text 8& M: Why do you look so upset, Ella?&&&&&& W: Well, I’ve got a maths exam tomorrow and I reall y have to study. But my roommate has several friends visiting from her hometown and I can’t hold my attention with them in the room.&&&&&& M: How about the school reading room? It’s very quiet there.&&&&&& W: Yes, I know, but the reading room is closed this weekend for repairs.&&&&&& M: That’s right. Did you try the classroom? It’s open 24 hours a day, right?&&&&&& W: A club is havin g a meeting there and I was asked to leave this afternoon.&&&&&& M: Well, there’s always the city library. It’s not so pleasant to go out in this weather, but it’s only a 10-minute walk.&&&&&& W: Yes, I suppose so. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to walk in the rain. Oh, I guess this is the only way if I want to get any study done. I’d better hurry. Bye!Text 9& M: Jane, I hear that you are leaving school now. What do you want to do? Have you made up your mind yet?&&&&&& W: No, not yet. But I think I’m going to take up singing.&&&&&& M: Any special reason?&&&&&& W: Yes. It’s because I’m good at singing. All my classmates say so. Besides, singing is quite interesting and you can meet a lot of people.&&&&&& M: And you will have to please them too.&&&&&& W: Well, you have to in any job, don’t you?&&&&&& M: And what do your parents think about it?&&&&&& W: They don’t quite agree with my idea. That’s the only trouble. They want to send me to a performing arts college because they want me to be an actress.&&&&&& M: Then what will you do? &&&&&& W: Well… I haven’t decided yet. But I usually get my own way in the end.Text 10 W: Hello, John. Do you have any books on writing? I would like to borrow a few.&&&&&& M: You’ve asked the right person. I love books on writing. I have about 50 books on writing, and these books cover a wide range of writing skills.&&&&&& W: I want to read some books on international business writing. How many books do you have on this topic?&&&&&& M: I have about 10, but a student of mine borrowed two of them the other day, and you can take the rest.&&&&&& W: That’s great. How long can I keep them? Our examination will be on the first of April. Could I keep the books until then?&&&&&& M: That’s about five weeks. I’m afraid you can not take all the writing books for that long. How about borrowing the books one by one?&&&&&& W: Sure. By the way, are you heading for your office? If so, I’d like to go with you to take one book.&&&&&& M: You are right. I’m going to my office. Let’s go together. 文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 be absent from 的文章

随机推荐