will you marryme情侣头像 me是什么意思

分享给朋友:Will you marry me?下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效Will you marry me?扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营- 请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、、Copyright(C)2017 优酷
版权所有不良信息举报电话:I love you will you marry me 的翻译是:我爱你你会娶我 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
I love you will you marry me
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
我爱你,你愿意嫁给我
我爱你,你愿意嫁给我
我爱你你会娶我
我爱你将你嫁给我
我爱你意志您与我结婚
相关内容&a晚上好!还在上课吗? Evening is good! Also is attending class? & aI'm just looking after this place for the regular beggar while he's on holiday 当他是在度假时,我是正义的照看这个地方为普通叫化子 & a你要小心,因为你惹怒我了 You must be careful, because you provoked anger I & a没人知道玛丽在哪工作. Nobody knew which Mary in does work. & a她长期资助贫困学生,帮助上百个孩子圆了读书梦! Her long-term subsidization impoverished student, helped hundred children round to study the dream! & a原来我还是一个人 Originally I am a person & a我曾经做过服装销售,我喜欢与时尚有关的东西,能把美带给顾客是我的心愿 I have made the clothing sale, I like with the fashion related thing, can take the customer was beautifully my wish & aThe world is changing and( )( )( )whatwill happen ( )( )( ) 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有些东西令我影像深刻 Some things make my phantom profoundly & aProfessional ethics 专业道德 & achamaerops-palm chamaerops棕榈 & aClearly don't love,why
care about 不要清楚地爱,为什么关心 & a宏观经济学、管理学、会计学、市场营销模拟实训、会计模拟训练、国际贸易 The macroeconomics, the management science, the accounting, the market marketing simulate really teach, accountant the simulation training, the international trade & aused to introduce the result of something that has just been mentioned 曾经介绍被提及了事的结果 & a行李箱里装有易碎品? In the suitcase is loaded with the breakable item? & a洪流 Mighty current & aare you sure the shrinkage is right? 您是否是肯定的收缩正确? & a李闪闪 Li Shanshan & a专业书 Specialized book & aciprofl0xacin ciprofl0xacin & afacilitated diffusion 被促进的扩散 & aread only the front 读仅前面 & au.k现在是什么时间呀 When is u.k now & a直走100为米左传就到了 Went straight 100 to arrive for rice Annals of Zuo & al love swimming and so does myfather l爱游泳和如此做myfather & a我的心感到更不安了 My feeling in one's heart to was more restless & aA:嗨,汤姆,好久不见了,最近过的怎么样? A: Hi, Tom, disappears for a long time, how recently crossed? & a增加消费者的购买欲,对商品的信任度,也促进消费者与企业之间沟通。 Increases consumer's purchase desire, to commodity confidence level, also promotes between the consumer and the enterprise communicates. & aIf you love someone,you must let him know.Mayde you'd get no answer,but at least you have tied ang won't regret 如果您爱某人,您必须告诉他。Mayde您不会得到答复,但是至少您栓了ang不会后悔 & a敏捷的应变能力 Agile strain capacity & awhat do you waiting for? why not spread your wings and visit Shanghai museum? 什么您等待? 为什么没有传播您的翼和参观上海博物馆? & aanwendung wird empfohlen 推荐应用 & a欢迎同学们到我的家乡做客! Welcome schoolmates to be a guest to mine hometown! & atom was extemely angry,but cool-headed enough to avoid
storming into the boss's office 汤姆是extemely恼怒,但足够cool-headed避免猛冲入上司的办公室 & aschaebens nacht repair-konzentrat schaebens夜修理集中 & athey have already decidid 他们已经有decidid & aChina’s9th National Ethnic Games began on Septem-ber10in Guiyang,the capital of Guizhou Province.There were at least16types of events,as well as some non-competitive demonstrations and a special event for guests from various ethnic groups.More than20,000athletes participated in the games. China's9th全国种族比赛在Septem-ber10in贵阳开始了,贵州Province.There的首都在事件least16types,并且一些非竞争性示范和一个特殊事件的时刻为客人从各种各样的族群。更多than20,000athletes参加了比赛。 & a然后,我们应该认真完成老师布置的作业 Then, we should earnestly complete the work which teacher arranges & a通过阅读历史 Through reading history & a如果说了后悔,是不是一切就能倒退 If the regret, was all can back up & aWhat do you think explains recent changes in home prices in ___? 您认为怎样解释在住房价格上的最近变化在___ ? & a我很高兴能唱 I very happy can sing & aDza-chu Dza储 & aHe rushed to his mother's bathroom 他冲了对他的母亲的卫生间 & aRead the dialogue and circle the words that mean the same. 读对话并且盘旋意味同样的词。 & aNever ever tell ur boyfriend or girlfriend about ur true past ! It is sick 从未告诉ur男朋友或女朋友关于ur真实的过去! 它病 & a1976年,乔布斯与斯蒂夫·沃兹尼亚克成立苹果公司。 In 1976, Qiao Booth and Si Tief · Wards Nepal Asia gram tenable Apple Company. & a我会帮你安排好的 I can help you to arrange & a法国过我那个拿破仑说;凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说“不可能的”。( 正在翻译,请等待... & a阅读数学 Reading mathematics & a上海特色的餐厅 Shanghai characteristic dining room & athe girls walk home together. 正在翻译,请等待... & a西藏人民很崇尚佛教 The Tibetan people advocate Buddhism very much & a人们不清楚他们到底想要什么 The people are not clear they to want any & a婚礼倒计时25天 Wedding ceremony countdown 25 days & aamong the best 在最佳之中 & aI love you will you marry me 我爱你意志您与我结婚 &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
will you marry me怎么回答正式的拒绝该怎么回答,答应该怎么回答
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
嗯,我知道是你。你答应了哦,在众多网友的见证下。。。。这是你答应我的历史证据哦。。。
啦啦啦啦~谁是谁的谁呢~?╮(╯▽╰)╭
好吧,你赢了,我给。。。。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答应:Yes,I will.拒绝:I am sorry.
will you marry me?你会嫁给我吗?这就是经典的求婚用句。如果答应, 回答是 I do, I do.如果拒绝,Thank you,but there must be someone who suits you better. 谢谢,但是一定有一个比我更适合你的人
如果拒绝 Thank you, but there must be someone who suits you better. 谢谢,但是一定有一个比我更适合你的人。。。 I need time to consider
如果拒绝Thank you, but there must be someone who suits you better. 谢谢,但是一定有一个比我更适合你的人。。。如果你同意就说Yes,i will有不明白的地方再问哟,祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*)
thank you,but这个就够了。
扫描下载二维码&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
情景会话分类
您当前的位置: &
情景会话:你会娶我吗Will you marry me
|&浏览:3931|
所属分类: - -
&小贴士:鼠标指向可以收听单句真人发音&&点击可以收听整段真人发音(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Steven! Good to see you brother! How are you? How was your trip?
It was fine. I’ve been better but, it’s great to be home, I’ve missed you all! How’s mom?
She’s great! All she ever does is talk about you -her little boy that went to the United States. You’re her pride and joy, you know that?
Can’t wait to see her. And you? What’s new with you?
Well, Nisha and I are expecting! You’ll have another nephew or niece soon!
That’s great! Wow! Congrats! You two are great together, ya know. You have such a beautiful family. I hope one day I can have that.
Of course, man! Come on! I mean, everything was set here for you to marry Shalini! You know, she’s still pining after you. I don’t think she’ll ever get over you.
What are you talking about? I hardly knew her! How could she be in love with me?
I couldn’t go through with it even though she is a great woman. No, I left my heart in the United States. I just hope Veronica is happy.
Get over it! You’re home now. Everyone here thi there’ll be girls throwing themselves at you. You can marry anyone you want!
I don’t want to marry anyone! I want to marry her! Don’t you understand?
You are incorrigible.
Steven! My baby how are you! I’ve missed you so much!
Hey, mom! Great to see you!
You look so thin!
Didn’t those Americans feed you? Come come, let’s have some chai. By the way... There is a girl here waiting for you.
Hi Steven.
Veronica! How did you get here?
How did you know where I live?
I waited for you at the airport but you never showed...
I also have some little secrets that I haven’t told you about, but we can discuss that later. I realized that I was just scared. Scared of how much I love you and of the commitment that marriage requires. I’m here now. Now there is something I wanna ask you. Steven, will you marry me?
I now declare you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride
miss vt.想念,惦记
I know how you miss your mother.
我了解你多么地想念你的母亲。
pine& vi.思念
go through 去做(想过的或说过的事)
incorrigible adj. 固执的
mother-in-law& n. 婆母, 岳母
elope& vi. 私奔
So far as know, no widow ever elope.&
据迄今所知,从未有过寡妇私奔的。
arranged marriage 包办的婚姻(不是由结婚双方而是由其他人定的婚姻)
dowry n.嫁妆
spouse n.配偶
有任何问题,请给我们留言, 管理员邮箱: 联系电话:
网站管理员:10001&&在线客服:&客服QQ:
& 鲁ICP备号-14

我要回帖

更多关于 would you marry me 的文章

随机推荐