拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语青岛旅游作文去年的暑假你和你的父母去青岛旅游,你们在哪里游泳、晒太阳、拍照片等,60个字左右,是过去式
▂▃▅暧昧鐘
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
it is sunny on 11th,april,saturday. My parents and I paid a visit to Qingdao by bus. There are many places of interest in Qingdao. we went to the beach, visited the Musuem and May 4th Square.It got it...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文:今年五一假期,你打算和你父母一起乘飞机去青岛度假。你们要在那里待3天。在那里你们要观光,游泳,吃饭,购物等。请把这个好
答案长度必须超过10个字,请勿发布无效或违法言论。
(共有1个回答)
Dear Pole:
How are you?You know that the May Day is coming.In the coming long holiday,I am going to Qingdao with my parents.Since taking a plane can save a lot of time,we will go there by air.During the holiday,we are goping to stay there for 3 days.Visiting,swimming,having sea-food will be the main parts of our traveling.It will be a great time for us all.I am writing to you to tell you this good news.I am sure that you will be happy with us.
Do you have May Day in your country?What's your plan?I am looking forward to hearing from you.
This summer vacation,,I went Beijing on holiday with my parents by train。 On the
关于郊游的英语作文 ,地点是阳江海滩,上午的活动是游泳.划船.下午是购物.照相(英文版)
乘机、游泳、潜水及经受一般的打击是不成问题的。在承受打击方面。如若将皮肤损伤,或肋骨也损伤、乳腺假体受损的可能性也是存在的。但是,只要人体组织不受伤害,损及乳腺
青岛到大连除了飞机还有汽车+船的方法:从青岛坐大巴到烟台(车多得是—— ),由烟台坐船到大连(船多得是—— )。
从青岛到大连,除了乘飞机以外,可以坐火车或汽车,坐火车要围渤海湾转一大圈。一般说来以坐汽车最方便,从青岛可以乘车到烟台或威海,然后乘船到大连。
The problem of spoiling children has been common these days. With the developmen
My mother is very tired after works of all day.So I decided to help my mother to
The summer, my mother worked at home, I answered the post-operation, not to play
给母亲的信作文600字_15篇第1篇:给母亲的一封信母亲节作文推荐母亲节作文材料内容有一个人,无论你走到哪里,都舍不下对你的牵挂,她愿把自己的一生无私地奉献给你
How are you? Last week, I went to the famous West Lake with my parents.
大家都关注
(C)2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
写作文 爸爸(妈妈)我想对你说你的爱好是什么?爱书法,游泳,画画,音乐还是集邮.那么你的父母是否支持你呢?倾诉自己为此而受的委屈,或是对他们的感激之情.
小黑wan631
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
这个……给点点播不给全抄.可以说现在学习忙啦,结果老爸老妈不支持,然后对他们说,这点爱好不会影响到学习成绩,你会在努力学习的同时也热衷于自己的兴趣爱好.可以列举一点兴趣爱好的优点.然后结尾处点到自己对父母的爱及感激.
嗯嗯,说得有些道理。只是这么点字我舍不得给你30财富啊。要不你给我个开头和结尾吧。
啊?可是我根本不知道你是神马风格的文字和想法,怎么给你开头结尾呢。要不然给个方向?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
帮忙写一篇关于家人的英语作文题目是My Family我家有四口人,分别是爸爸,妈妈,弟弟和我。爸爸和妈妈是工人,弟弟很小,我是一名学生。我最喜欢的食物是汉堡,我最喜欢的运动是游泳。我喜欢红色。我喜欢的动物是小猫。我爱我的家人。
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
That my family there is four mouthfuls of person, parted for is that father , mother , younger brother compose in reply I. Father and mother are that the worker , the younger brother are very young , ...
Tere are four—my dad and mum,my brother,and me。My father and mother are workes, brother is small ,I'm
a student.My favourite food is hamburger , my favourite sport is swim .I like red. I like cat. I love my family.
There are four people in my family.They are my father,mother,brother and me.My father and mother both worker.My brother is very young,I am a student.My favorite food is hamburger.I like swimming very much.And I like red.I also like cat.I think it is clerver.I love my family.
There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my younger brother and I. Both my parents are workers. I am a student and my brother is too young to go to school. I like eating hamburgers, like swimming. My favorite color is red and I love kittens.I love my whole family.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 我生病了作文 的文章

随机推荐