【图文】[学海风暴]2016届人教版九年级全册课件Unit 11 Section B 2a-2e(PPT).ppt_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
[学海风暴]2016届人教版九年级全册课件Unit 11 Section B 2a-2e(PPT).ppt
大小:1022.00KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置: >>
2014秋九年级英语Unit
Unit 11Sad movies make me cry. Think of what can make you happy. Money? Family? Fame? Beauty? Power? Health? Delicious food? Love ? Tina, what can make you feel happy?Well, I think family is the most important thing for me. So family will make me happy! 1a Look at the possible endings to the story about the unhappy king. Do you think any of these is the right one? If so, which one?a.The general cannot find a happy person and the king remains unhappy forever. b.The general finds a happy person with power and money. c. The general realizes he is a happy person and gives his shirt to the king to wear. d. The king suddenly becomes happy without the shirt of a happy person. 1b What are some other possible endings to the story? Discuss your ideas with your partner. 1c Listen to The Shirt of a Happy Man (Part Ⅱ) and check (?) the things that happened in the rest of the story.The general searched for three days and found a happy person. The general could not find a happy person. The general saw a poor man on the street. The poor man was a happy man. The poor man gave the general his shirt.√ √ 1d Listen again. Answer the questions.1.How long did it take the general to find the happy man? It took the general two days to find the happy man. 2.What was the poor man doing on the street? He was eating some food with his hands and singing happily to himself. 3.What made the poor man so happy even though he had no power, money or fame? He had everything he wanted and didn’t want what he couldn’t have. 4.Do you think the general will return to the king with the poor man’s shirt? Why or why not? No, because the poor man did not have a shirt. Have you ever made a mistake? What happened?Once I made a mistake. I had a fight with my cousin because he broke up my favorite model plane. My dad was very angry with me… 2b Read the story and number the events in the correct order.RECOGNIZING IDIOMS AND PHRASES Knowing the meanings of idioms and verb phrases can improve your English. ____ 2 Peter got home and went into his room. ____ 4 Peter talked to his teammates. 1 Peter missed a goal. ____ ____ 3 Peter’s father gave him advice. ____ 5 Peter realized that he was worried for no reason. Language points1. Peter kept his eyes on the ground … 皮特盯着地面…… keep one’s eyes on sth. 意为“盯着……”。 例:Tina kept her eyes on the book the whole afternoon. 缇娜一下午都盯着书本。keep an eye on… 意为“留意;照看”。 例:I need to go out for a while. Would you please keep an eye on my son? 我需要出去 一会儿,你能帮我照看下我儿子吗? 2. He had let his whole team down. 他让整 个团队失望了。 let sb. down (to fail to help or support sb. as they had expected or hoped) 意为“不能帮助; 不能支持(某人);使失望”。 例: I’m afraid she let us down badly. 很遗憾,她让我们很失望。let sth. down 意为“放下;降低;降 下”。 例:We let the bucket down by a rope. 3. His team lost the game because of him. 他们 队由于他输了比赛。 because of 是介词短语,意为“因为;由 于”,比其他短语更口语化,构成的短语 在句子中通常作状语,一般不作表语用; 后面可接名词、代词、分词或what引导的 名词性从句等。 例:He walks slowly because of his bad leg. 他因为腿不方便而行走缓慢。 表示“因为”的其他短 语1) thanks to意为 “由于或因为某人(某事)”, 通常用于好的方面,译为“多亏”,但有时 作反语;引导的介词短语可置于句首或句 末。 例:Thanks to the bad weather, the match had been cancelled. 多亏这个倒霉天气,挺好的比赛取消了。 (反语) ②乔因英语不及格申报那所大学没被录取。 Joe’s application to the University was not accepted __________________________ due to/because of/owing to his failing English. ③多亏了你的帮助,我们得以成功。 ____________________________ Thanks to/Owing to/Because of your help, we were successful. ④他意识到她在哭是因为他说的那些话。 because of He realized that she was crying ___________ what he had said. 4. He was really worried that his coach may kick him o? the team. 他很担心教练会把他 踢出球队。 kick sb. off sth. 意为“使某人离开;开除; 逐出”,相当于kick sb. out of sth. 。 例: You will be kicked off the club if you break the rule again. 如果你再违反规定的话,你将被逐出这个 俱乐部。 5. But whatever it was, don’t be too hard on yourself. 但不管结果怎样,不要对自己要 求太苛刻。 be hard on sb.意为“对……很严厉;要求 很苛刻;苛待(为难)某人”。 例:Don't be too hard on him. 别对他太苛刻了。 I think he didn't mean to be hard on you. 我看他并不是有意使你为难. 6. Besides, winning or losing is only half the game. 除此之外,输赢只是比赛的一半。 besides 作副词,意为“而且;还有,再者”, 用来追加原因及理由。 例:I don’t mind picking up your things from the store. Besides, the walk will do me good. 我并不在意帮你去商店拿货。再者,走走 路对我身体也好。除beside外,also, moreover, in addition等 也意义相似。 7. The next day, Peter went to soccer practice with courage rather than fear in his heart. 第二天,皮特并没有害怕,而是勇敢地去 参加足球训练。 rather than 是一个并列连词,此处意为 “并非;而不是……”。 例:She enjoys singing rather than dancing. 她喜欢唱歌,而不喜欢跳舞。 rather than 用法小结1) rather than 与would 连用时,构成 “would rather...than...”句式,意思是“宁 愿……而不愿……”,表示主观愿望,即在 两者之中选择其一。 例:She'd rather die than lose the children. 她宁愿死也不愿失去孩子们。 2) rather than 不与would连用时,表示客观 事实,意为“(是……) 而不是……;与 其……不如……”。它连接的并列成分可以 是名词、代词、形容词、介词(短语)、动名 词、分句、不定式、动词等。 例 1:He is an explorer rather than a sailor. 与其说他是一个海员,不如说他是一个 探险者。 例2:He ran rather than walked. 他是跑来的,而不是走来的。注意:这里rather than 后用了walked,而没 有用walk,表示客观事实,而不是主 观愿望。如果换成walk,则作“宁 愿……而不愿 ……”解。 例3:I decided to write rather than (to) telephone. 我决定写信而不是打电话。 注意:rather than 后接不定式时,不定式可 以带to,也可以不带to, 如上句。 rather than位于句首时,则只能接不带 to 的不定式。 例:Rather than allow the vegetables to go bad, he sold them at half price. 他唯恐蔬菜烂掉,把它们以半价卖掉了。 8. But I think if we continue to pull together, we’re going to win the next one. 但我想只要 我们继续团结一致,我们就会赢得下一场 比赛。pull together 意为“齐心协力;团结起来”。 例:She urged the people and institutions of Pakistan to “pull together” during this crisis. 她鼓励巴基斯坦人民和机构在这场危机 中“齐心协力”。 9. To his surprise and relief, his teammates all nodded in agreement. 令他惊讶和欣慰的是, 他的队友全都赞同地点头。“to +one’s+情感名词”是英语中一个十分 常见的结构,主要表示某人由于某事的发 生而唤起其内心的某种情感,通常译为 “令某人……的是;使某人感到……的 是”。 常接的情感名词有:admiration(羡慕) annoyance(烦恼) delight(欣喜) disappointment(失望) happiness, joy(高兴) puzzlement(疑惑) relief(放心;宽慰) shame(羞愧) surprise(惊讶) amazement(惊奇) astonishment (惊奇) despair(绝望) embarrassment(难堪) horror(恐怖) regret(遗憾) satisfaction(满意) sorrow(悲伤) 2c Read the story again and answer the questions.1.Why did Peter feel angry and worried?Because he was angry with himself for missing an important goal and letting his team down. He was worried that his coach may kick him off the team. 2. What kind of advice did Peter’s father o?er him? Peter’s father advised him not to be too hard on himself but to learn how to communicate with his teammates and learn from his mistake. 3. Do you agree with Peter’s father? Why or why not? Yes, it is no point crying over spilled milk. / It is more meaningful to learn from one’s mistakes and do better in the future. 4. What happened after Peter told his teammates that he was sorry? His teammates asked him not to worry about what had happened as it was not just one person’s fault. They agreed that they should work together to think how they could do better in the future. 5. Why did Peter think that he was on a winning team even though they lost the last game? Because it was a team with good team spirit that would help them achieve success in the future. 2d Find idioms or phrases from the story to replace the underlined parts of these sentences.1.He could not believe that he did not get the ball into the basket. missed scoring (that) goal 2.She was worried because she disappointed her parents. let …down 3.Tony was sad that he was asked to leave the team. kicked off 4. You should learn to relax and not put so much pressure on yourself. be too hard on yourself 5. The teacher told the students to work hard together and not give up. pull together 2e Role-play a conversation between Peter and his father.Father: What’s wrong, Peter? You look sad. Peter: I missed scoring a goal. I made my team lose the game. ... Sample conversationFather: What’s wrong, Peter? You look sad. Peter: I missed scoring a goal. I made my team lose the game. Father: Don’t be too hard on yourself. I'm sure you are not the only reason your team lost the game. Peter: What do you mean? Father: Soccer is about team e?ort. Having a good team means supporting each other. Winning or losing may be important, but so is learning about how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes. Peter: Thanks for your advice, Dad. I think I know what I should do now. 3a Think of some experiences that made you feel very happy or sad. Tell your partner about them. Use the following ideas to help you.● winning /losing a competition ● getting good/bad grades on an exam ● performing something well/badly in front of a big group of people ● getting into a fight with your best friend ● your first trip outside your hometown What’s your story? 3b Write a story similar to the one in 2b using your notes in 3a.In your story, try to explain the following:--What happened? --When did it happen? --Where did it happen? --How did it make you feel? Why? --What did you learn from the experience? Sample writingAn experience that made me very happy was winning the nation-wide English speech competition last year. At first, I didn’t know what to write for my speech, but after talking to my teacher and reading some books, I had some ideas and started writing. Then I practiced my speech many times. On the day of the competition, I saw many people there. This made me feel very nervous. I started to worry that I would forget my speech. Then I remembered what my teacher told me--close my eyes and take deep breaths. I did that and it made me feel much better. When my turn came, I gave my speech with confidence. I waited anxiously for the results, and when I heard that I was the first prize winner, I jumped up and down in joy. This experience taught me that being wellprepared is very important. It helps to read a lot, and also to ask people around you for advice. Most importantly, have confidence in yourself!
一、单项选择B 1. The rainy day _________ me sad and angry. A. make B. makes C. making D. to make D 2. The movie made __________ feel energetic. A. he B. his C. they D. them C 3. Loud music always makes us ___________. A. want dance B. to want dance C. want to dance D. to want to dance 4. Excuse me, could you help me? I don’t A know _________ exchange money. A. how to B. how C. how can D. how can I 5. _________ his new sunglasses _______ Tony D look mysterious. A. W make B. W makes C. W make D. W makes 6. As students, we are supposed to spend more time _________ . C A. study B. studied C. studying D. to study 7. Usually soft colors make people __________. B A. relaxing B. relaxed C. exciting D. excited 8. I am sorry that I have kept you ___________ B me so long. A. waiting B. waiting for C. to wait D. to wait for 9. The dish looks good, but when I eat it, it ____ A very terrible. A. tastes B. smell C. look D. sounds 10. --- Mom, I want to buy this dictionary. It is good but it’s too_____. ---Let me see… It is really a useful dictionary. And the price is _____. D OK, I will buy it for you. A. low B. cheap C. cheap D. low 二、 汉译英1.轻音乐使他很放松。 Soft music makes him relaxed. __________________________________ 2.伤感电影总是使我想离开。 __________________________________ Sad movies always make me want to leave.3.等待公共汽车使他们有些抓狂。 Waiting for the bus drove them crazy. __________________________________ 4.你对环境污染感觉如何? How do you feel about environment pollution? __________________________________ 5. 现在我们需要做的是团结起来。 What we need to do at this moment is to pull ___________________________________ together __________________. 6. 如果你宁愿独自呆着,那我们都离开这儿。 If you’d rather be alone, we’ll all leave here. __________________________________ 7.是我们应该帮助他而不是他应该帮助我们。 ___________________________________ We should help him rather than he should _______ help us. 8.与其说她买的这件羊毛衫便宜不如说它漂亮。 The sweater she bought was beautiful rather ___________________________________ than cheap. _______________________ HomeworkRead the text again and try to remember what the father said in Paragraph 5.
更多搜索:
All rights reserved Powered by
文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。6 It was Friday. The football game was Satur-day and we were very excited. My brother was going to be the quarterback for our team. It was the first time he would be in that 1 He had been hoping to be 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
6 It was Friday. The football game was Satur-day and we were very excited. My brother was going to be the quarterback (美式足球进攻组织者) for our team. It was the first time he would be in that 1 He had been hoping to be the quarterback ever since he joined the team. He said,&“That's the big job. That's the one that makes the big difference. ”My mother said ,“ 2,son. That's the big target (攻击目标) ,too.You know the other 3 want to knock you down. You can get hurt. ”“Don’t worry,I'm so 4
and fast. Be sides,I have great players who will 5 them from coming at me.my brother said.I couldn’t 6
well the whole night. I worried about my brother. My mother was 7 —he could get hurt.The next morning,he 8
early to get to the game. When we got there,it was about to start. The 9
ran out on the field. My brother looked great. He saw us and 10 .Then it started. They were playing hard. One player in particular from the other team kept 11
at him. Then it happened. He knocked my brother down. My brother was slow to get up. My brother was screaming (尖叫) . The coach ran out on the field. He told my brother to 12 some time on the bench. He was afraid he had been hurt.My mother ran down to 13 on my brother. But all he did was a smile.&"It's just a bruise (淤伤) .I'm fine. And don't worry,I'll be back.&This is 14 . Move leading the team. ”After that game,my brother plays quarterback every Saturday. But my mother is still 15 .She can't go to the games. She just waits at home and hopes to see him walking in smiling.() 1. A. game&&&B. list&&&C. show&&&D. place() 2. A. Go ahead&&&B. Take it easy&&&&C. Be careful&&&D. Well done&() 3. A. parents&&&B. players&&&C. fans&&&D. strangers() 4. A. handsome&&&B. healthy&&&&C. brave&&&D. strong&() 5. A. stop&&&B. help&&&&C. protect&&&D. hide() 6. A. behave&&&B. play&&&&C. sleep&&&D. dream() 7. A. right&&&B. sad&&&&C. angry&&&D. excited() 8. A. rested&&&B. exercised&&&C. left&&&D. returned() 9. A. family&&&B. team&&&C. coach&&&D. crowd() 10. A. laughed&&&B. nodded&&&C. greeted&&&D. cheered() 11. A. pointing&&&B. shouting&&&C. looking&&&D. rushing() 12. A. take&&&B. waste&&&C. save&&&D. kill() 13. A. call&&&B. check&&&C. operate&&&D. breathe() 14. A. funny&&&B. easy&&&C. great&&&D. dangerous() 15. A. proud B
disappointed&&&C. anxious&&&D. calm&(2015武汉)
1- 5 DCBDA 6-10 CACBB 11-15 DABCC
题目来源: &
科目:初中英语
7先阅读(A) 、(B) 两篇短文,然后根据题目要求及所给语境完成下列四项任务。(A)us worker crowd advise valueThere are plenty of things we can do to help the people around us. For example,if we find our friends in trouble,we can give them some 1;If our neighbor is busy 2
in the garden,let'If we see an old man on a 3 bus,we should ask him to take our seat. Actually,when we help others,we’re helping 4
.Helping others makes us feel happy because we know we are doing something right. Sometimes we can even make friends and get 5 experiences by helping others.(B) In English,the spelling of words does not always represent (代表) the sound. And some words seem to have too many letters. An American called Noah Webster wanted to do something for the development of English,so he began his work on it. His first book,The Elementary (基础的) Spelling Book,suggested making the spelling of English words easy. The book was very popular.In fact,Webster is famous for his American Dictionary of the English Language. This dictionary came out in 1828 after it was completed. It introduced lots of new American words,with information about their pronunciation,use and the new spelling. Today,Webster's dictionary is still widely used in English-speaking countries.任务1:阅读短文(A) ,用方框中所给词的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、连贯、合理。(每空一词,每词限用一次)1.
任务2:阅读短文(B) ,根据英文释义及首字母提示拼写单词。6. c
to finish making or doing some thing7. p
liked or enjoyed by a lot of people任务3:阅读短文(B ) ,进行同义句转换,每空 一词。In fact,Webster is famous for his American Dictionary of the English Language.8.
of fact,Webster is fa mous for his American Dictionary of the English Language.任务4:根据短文(B) 内容简答问题。10. Where is Webster's dictionary still widely used today?& & & & & & & & & & & & &&
2&Some students cheat (作弊) because they’re busy or lazy and they want to get good grades without &the time studying. Other students might feel that they can't 2 the test without cheating. Even 3
there seems to be a “good reason” for cheating,it isn’t a good idea.A student who thinks cheating is the only way to pass a test 4 to talk with the teacher and his or her parents so they can find some better ways together. Talking about these problems and 5 them out is much more helpful than cheating.If a student gets 6 cheating,the teacher may give a “ 7 ” on the test,send him or her to the head 8 office,and call his or her parents. Worse than the 9 grades may be the feeling of having disappointed those people, 10
parents and teachers. A parent may worry that you are not a(n) 11 person and a teacher might watch you more 12 the next time you’re taking a test.There are plenty of reasons why a kid shouldn’t cheat,but some students do cheat. If thafs you,it 's 13&too late to stop cheating.&Cheating can become a 14 ,but a student is always able to act 15 and make better decisions. It might help to talk the problem over with a parent,teacher,or&friend.() 1. A. taking&&&B. spending&&&C. costing&&&D. using() 2. A. fail&&&B. exercise&&&C. pass&&&D. expect() 3. A. while&&&B. when&&&C. because&&&D. until() 4. A. decides&&&B. hopes&&&C. refuses&&&D. needs() 5. A. breaking&&&B. dreaming&&&C. missing&&&D. working() 6. A. caught&&&B. offered&&&C. appeared&&&D. suggested() 7. A. prize&&&B. result&&&C. zero&&&D. treat() 8. A. teacher&&&B. teachers&&&C. teacher's&&&D. teachers’() 9. A. natural&&&B. dangerous&&&C. worried&&&D. bad() 10. A. except&&&B. besides&&&C. like&&&D. among() 11. A. common&&&B. calm&&&C. polite&&&D. honest() 12. A. closely&&&B. bravely&&&C. certainly&&&D. hardly() 13. A. always&&&B. never&&&C. once&&&D. often() 14. A. menu&&&B. medicine&&&C. habit&&&D. match() 15. A. well&&&B. good&&&C. best&&&D. better&(2015辽宁营口)
11A woman was waiting for her flight (航班) at an airport.She bought a bag of cookies,found a place to 1 and took out her 2 She started to read and 3 noticed&that a man,sitting beside her,took a cookie from her 4 . She just 5 not to see this. So she ate the cookies quickly and at the same time watched how the shameless 6 was stealing her cookies. She thought to herself ,“ If I wasn’t such a( n) 7 person,I would hit him in the eye. ”When only one cookie was 8 ,she looked with interest and 9 what he would do.He smiled,took the 10 cookie and broke it in half. She thought, “This guy is so impolite,he didn't even show any 11 ! ”After her flight was called,the woman 12 her baggage (行李) and headed to the gate. She took her seat in the 13 ,and started to look for her book,which was almost complete. As she reached her baggage,she gasped (喘气) with 14,as there was an unopened bag of cookies. A terrible thought crossed her mind, “If my cookie bag is here,the other one was his and he just tried to 15 . ” She realized that she was the impolite one,but it was too late to say sorry to him.() 1. A. stand&&&B. sit&&&C. lie&&&D. walk() 2. A. book&&&B. phone&&&C. ticket&&&D. wallet() 3. A. proudly&&&B. hardly&&&C. really&&&D. suddenly() 4. A. box&&&B. hand&&&C. bag&&&D. seat() 5. A. tried&&&B. preferred&&&C. hoped&&&D. meant() 6. A. pilot&&&B. worker&&&C. thief&&&D. waiter() 7. A. right&&&B. nice&&&C. special&&&D. old() 8. A. left&&&B. eaten&&&C. bought&&&D. stolen() 9. A. planned&&&B. asked&&&C. found&&&D. wondered() 10. A. big&&&B. first&&&C. small&&&D. last() 11. A. interest&&&B. thanks&&&C. courage&&&D. pleasure() 12. A. posted&&&B. opened&&&C. collected&&&D. forgot() 13. A. hall&&&B. airport&&&C. plane&&&D. car() 14. A. surprise&&&B. happiness&&&C. sadness&&&D. pain() 15. A. save&&&B. take&&&C. sell&&&D. share&(2015四川资阳)&
on &only &stop &half &take &full &game &successfully whether &teamAs we all know,soccer is one of the most popular sports in the world The biggest international soccer (1)
is the World Cup. Every four years,almost (2)
of the popu lation in the world watch the World Cup.Uruguay won the first World Cup in 1930.Brazil is the (3)
nation to play in every World Cup final stage. It has (4)
won the World Cup five times. The Brazilian style of soccer is beautiful to watch (5)
of tricks and skills.The 2010 FIFA World Cup (6)
place in South Africa. It was the first cup hosted in Africa. The 2014 FIFA World Cup began (7) June 12 in Brazil,and it lasts about one month.The national (8)
of 32 countries are competing in 64 matches. New technology is used in the Brazil World Cup. For example,it uses electronic sensors (电子感应器) to check(9)
the ball has crossed the goal line or not.Although the Chinese national team didn't make it to the World Cup,it doesn’t (10)
Chinese goccer fans watching the matches in the early morning. (Brazil is 10 hours behind China.)(2014福建津州)
39. We were
(interest) in computer sci ence.40. Everyone
(invite) to come to the party except me,so I was down.
() 22. Coffee is ready. How nice it
!Would you like some?&&&A. looks&&&B. smells&&&C. feels
21&Peter kept his eyes on the grounds. He felt like there was a heavy weight on his shoulders as he wa ked home alone. It was the 1&day of his life. His 2
would not stop thinking about what happened only just an hour ago on the soccer field. How could he have missed scoring that goal? He had let his whole team down. 3
stupid mistake made him angry. His team had lost the game because of him. He was really worried that his coach might kick him off the team.4 he walked through the door,his father asked, “What's wrong,son?” Peter's feeling were 5 all over his face. “I lost the game ,”&Peter replied. Then he went into his room 6 another word. Ten minutes later,Peter heard his father knocking on his bedroom door. He opened the door to let him in.“Look,Peter. I don't know what happened. But whatever it was,don't be too 7
on your self. ".“I lost the game,Dad. I 8
my team. They’ll 9
never let me play again. ”“Soccer is about team 10
&. You’re not the only reason your team lost. If you have a good team,you should support each other. Besides,winning or losing is only half the game.11 half is learning how to communicate with your teammates and learning from your mistakes.Peter didn't say anything,but what his father said made him think carefully.The next day,Peter went to soccer practice with 12rather than fear in his heart.&"&Hey,guys ,” he said to his teammates.&"really sorry about yesterday. We were so 13 to winning that game. But I think if we 14 to pull together,we're going to win the next one.&To his surprise and relief,his teammates all nodded in agreement.“Yeah,” they said, “don't worry about it. It's never just one person's fault. We should think about 15 we can do better next time. ”Peter smiled. It made him feel lucky to know that he was on a winning team.() 1. A. best&&&B. worst&&&C. latest&&&D. newest() 2. A. mind&&&B. heart&&&C. head&&&D. brain() 3. A. Its&&&B. Their&&&C. Our&&&D. His() 4. A. As well as&&&B. As soon as&&&C. As long as&&&D. As far as() 5. A. said&&&B. read&&&C. spoken&&&D. written() 6. A. without&&&B. except&&&C. besides&&&D. including() 7. A. upset&&&B. strong&&&C. hard&&&D. worried() 8. A. failed&&&B. lost&&&C. missed&&&D. beat() 9. A. probably&&&B. always&&&C. hardly&&&D. really() 10. A. time&&&B. effort&&&C. money&&&D. energy() 11. A. Another&&&B. Other&&&C. The other&&&D. The others() 12. A. courage&&&B. confidence&&&C. happiness&&&D. worries() 13. A. lucky&&&B. used&&&C. close&&&D. familiar() 14. A. continue&&&B. complain&&&C. compare&&&D. complete() 15. A. why&&&B. how&&&C. where&&&D. what&(2014杭州)
2&How much do you know about Albert Einstein?Albert Einstein,bom on March 14 ,1879 in Germany,was a great scientist in the world. He i was strange,because he hated haircuts and new clothes. He believed in peace. All his life,he hated wan However,his most famous idea,E =mc2, helped create the world's most dangerous weapon (武器) Many people think he was the smartest person in the world. But Einstein said that he thought like a child with many questions and unusual ideas.What did he like?Einstein liked learning sailing (帆船运动) .He!sailed in small boats all his life. He once joked,“Sailing is the sport that takes the least energy!”When Einstein was a child,his mother made him take violin lessons. At first,he didn't like the violin. But then he learned to love music and became a good violinist. Later,he said, “ Love is the best teacher.&Why is the sky blue?In 1910,Einstein asked a question which many children often ask ,“Why is the sky blue?”&After his careful research,he answered the question like this: “It's because light is made up of many colors including blue. When light travels to&Earth,gas particles (气体微粒) spread the blue ight all over the sky. ” His answer is true in physjcs.() 1. According to the passage,Albert Einstein
haircuts and new clothes.&&&A. forgot&&&B. minded&&&C. disliked() 2. The underlined part actually shows Albert Einstein was a/an
person.&&&A. clever&&&B. imaginative&&&C. childlike() 3. Einstein
learning sailing and pla ying the violin.&&&A. was interested in&&&B. looked forward to&&&C. was known for() 4. From Paragraph 3 we know that
.&&&A. mother teaches the best&&&B. without mother's push,we can't love anything&&&C. when we love something,we'd like to learn about it() 5. Einstein offered a
explanation for the question why the sky is blue.&&&A. magic&&&B. scientific&&&C. careful (2015成都)
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 allan was worried 的文章

随机推荐