如何怎样学好一门语言言英语作文

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
“如何学一门语言” 初三英语作文.跪求.今晚要用啦,80字.会的朋友们帮帮忙啊.
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
How to Learn a Foreign LanguageFor many students, learning a foreign language is quite a hard job. Then how to learn it well is a question worth considering.Firstly, you should keep in mind that language is essentially a tool for communication. And the ultimate purpose for learning it is to use it to express yourself and understand others. So we can not learn it the way you learn math or physics. It has its own way.Secondly, you should try to remember the words. Because it's the basic without which the language system can not be formed. It is not recommended to rote. Yet, you should try to learn the words through context. It works better especially for the beginners.Thirdly, you should read more materials in order to foster a sense of language. By watching movies or TV series or reading newspapers, you will hold a vague impression of the sentence, and it may help establish your own language system. After reading a lot, you will find it easy to express yourself with proper expressions.And last, you should find more opportunities to practice your achievement. Namely, to find some native speakers or friends or teachers to chat in the language. During the conversation, you should try to pay attention to what others use to express their mind. And if it is something new to you, you should memorize as much as possible and make it your own.What you have to remember is learning a language is not about passing the tests, it's about knowing how to use it properly. As long as you are willing to make efforts, you will master it.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
请以“如何学好一门外语”为题的英语作文初3到高1水平就可以,60+字,
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Interest is the best teacher .so at first ,we must make ourselves love a foreign language .What's more ,listening ,speaking ,reading and writing are very important !we have to memory many words ,because word is a basement of a foreign language .Besides ,as far as I'm concerned ,it's necessary to speak .if you brave to open your mouth ,your foreign language level will be higher and higher .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文范文:语言学习_新浪教育_新浪网
中考英语作文范文:语言学习
  语言学习是中考中的老话题,近几年常考,形式多样。
  例文:请根据以下问题和答案的提示并结合你的实际情况,以“My English Learning”为题写一篇80词左右的英文稿件,要求至少涉及其中的三个问题,并且不能出现你的真实姓名、校名和县名等。提示:When did you start learning English?(in … /…years ago)
  How do you learn English?(listen carefully,study with a group,read English every day…)
  What is difficult to learn?(listening,grammar…)
  What other helpful ways do you know to learn English well?(watch English movies,sing English songs…)
  参考作文:
  English is one of my best subjects and I started learning English when I was ten years old. But at the very beginning,listening seemed a little difficult for me. So I have been doing a lot of listening practice,such as listening to tapes,watching English TV programs. And I found it really helpful. In fact,there are some more helpful ways to learn English well. For example,I enjoy singing English songs and I want to join an English club or find a pen pal from English-speaking countries. I believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart into it。
  2、(四川资阳)假设你叫李华,你的英国笔友Linda为了来中国参观奥运会而报名参加了汉语培训班学习汉语。她最近写信向你询问学习外语的建议。请根据下列提示和你学习英语的体会给Linda写一封回信。
  参考作文:
  Dear Linda,
  I'm very glad that you'll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isn't easy to learn a foreign language,but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly,it's very important to listen to the teacher carefully in class and make some notes so that you can go over your lessons later. Secondly,try to catch every chance to practice speaking,both in and out of class. Don't be afraid of making mistakes. Then try to listen and read more in Chinese. What's more, you'd better plan your time well and study it regularly every day。
  Above all,you should be confident in yourself and don't give up whenever you meet with difficulties. I'm sure you will succeed through your hard work。
  Best wishes and look forward to meeting you in China。
&&& 更多信息请访问:
  特别说明:由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,新浪网所提供的所有考试信息仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息为准。
更多关于&&&&的新闻
不支持Flash以如何学好汉语为题写一篇英语作文
全部答案(共1个回答)
It is very important to learn English because English is widely accepted in the ...
用初中的语法和词汇写一篇“和谐社会”这么深的作文,确实是一个挑战!Harmonious Society
What a beautiful park!There are many trees and flowers everywhere.The weather is...
Hi, I'm a student. I like to study. Thought I think study is interesting. I was ...
Please do your home work by your self
英语学习网站大观
少年电世界
1.空中外语学校(
  在这个网站上,设计者针对不同水...
答: 一切顺利用英语怎样说呢?小宝贝今天一放学回来这样考我,亲们搁我说说。
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004
一、英语教育培训机构品牌化
品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪9...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题