一年级my classmatess and i learn to work in know 这句话对吗 In know是什么意思

—Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency?—Well, you know, English is my ________. So it is my best c-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
—Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency?—Well, you know, English is my ________. So it is my best c-题库-e学大
【单项填空】—Why do you choose to work in an international travel agency?—Well, you know, English is my ________. So it is my best choice.A、strengthB、talentC、abilityD、skill正确答案(A)答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载& “任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分5 分)1.I often fail to finish the reading test because there is not enough time. 2.I have question with my lessons. But I don’t like to ask the teacher in front of myclassmates.3.I can’t follow the tape when I am doing listening test, because there are always some& &words I don’t know. 4.I always forget the new words. Ever though I learned them yesterday, I may forget themtoday when I open the book. 5.I don’t dare to speak English with others, though I know I’m good at it. A. Try to get the main idea of the tape and do not stop to think when you hear the words you don’t know. You don’t need to know every word in the passage. B. Take short rests and plan your work reasonably.C. Ask the teacher after class. You can also write the questions down on a piece of paper and give it to the teacher. D. Review the words again and again until you remember them. E. Do reading exercises in a given time. Try to read fast. You don’t need to know each word. F. listen to other carefully and write down what they say. It’s a good way to practice your listening skill. G. Don’t worry about that. Try to speak English more with your close friends first. Once you can do it well, talk with the others&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-浙江省余姚市九年级第一学期六校联考英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分5 分)1.I often fail to finish the reading test because there is not enough time. 2.I h...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1. E 原句话中提到因为我没有足够的时间,所以没有完成阅读考试。与E项中do reading exercises in given time.try to read fast.阅读练习给出一定时间,快速阅读,相符合。2. C 原句话中提到我的课程有问题,我不喜欢当众问老师。与C项中ask the teacher after class,课下问老师,表达一致。 3. A 原句话中当我上听力课时,我跟不上磁带,有些单词听不清楚。与A项中try to get the main idea of the tape and do not stop to think when you hear the words you don’t know.听大概意思,当有听不懂的话时,不要停止思考。相呼应。4. D 原句中我总是记不住单词,刚学过,马上就忘记了。与D项 review the words again and again until you remember you,不断的复习,相互印证。5.B 原句话中我不敢与别人说英语,虽然我的英语不错。与B项短暂的休息,合理计划自己的工作,相符合。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分5 分)1.I often fail to finish the reading test because there is not enough time. ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分5 分)1.I often fail to finish the reading test because there is not enough time. 2.I have question with my lessons. But I don’t like to ask the teacher in front of myclassmates.3.I can’t follow the tape when I am doing listening test, because there are always some words I don’t know. 4.I always forget the new words. Ever though I learned them yesterday, I may forget themtoday when I open the book. 5.I don’t dare to speak English with others, though I know I’m good at it. A. Try to get the main idea of the tape and do not stop to think when you hear the words you don’t know. You don’t need to know every word in the passage. B. Take short rests and plan your work reasonably.C. Ask the teacher after class. You can also write the questions down on a piece of paper and give it to the teacher. D. Review the words again and again until you remember them. E. Do reading exercises in a given time. Try to read fast. You don’t need to know each word. F. listen to other carefully and write down what they say. It’s a good way to practice your listening skill. G. Don’t worry about that. Try to speak English more with your close friends first. Once you can do it well, talk with the others”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题1 分,满分5 分)1.I often fail to finish the reading test because there is not enough time. 2.I have question with my lessons. But I don’t like to ask the teacher in front of myclassmates.3.I can’t follow the tape when I am doing listening test, because there are always some words I don’t know. 4.I always forget the new words. Ever though I learned them yesterday, I may forget themtoday when I open the book. 5.I don’t dare to speak English with others, though I know I’m good at it. A. Try to get the main idea of the tape and do not stop to think when you hear the words you don’t know. You don’t need to know every word in the passage. B. Take short rests and plan your work reasonably.C. Ask the teacher after class. You can also write the questions down on a piece of paper and give it to the teacher. D. Review the words again and again until you remember them. E. Do reading exercises in a given time. Try to read fast. You don’t need to know each word. F. listen to other carefully and write down what they say. It’s a good way to practice your listening skill. G. Don’t worry about that. Try to speak English more with your close friends first. Once you can do it well, talk with the others”相似的习题。& “My family and I used...”习题详情
180位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.8%
My family and I used to live in Belgium, and, to me, life was great. Most of my relatives and friends lived there, so there was never a&&&&&&of aunts to spoil me or children to play with me. My father is a journalist, &&&&&&&there wasn't much work for him in Belgium at that time. When I was eight, he&&&&&&&he'd found a good job in London and that we were going to move there.& I was&&&&&&- I didn't realize I was leaving my friends behind and throwing myself into a different world. The excitement soon&&&&&&after we moved there.&&&&&our arrival in London, I had to start a new school and learn a& new&&&&&&. I didn't know things in fashion, either. For the&&&&&&six months I had extra lessons to& learn English. This &&&&with cards and progressed towards books. I'm a&&&&&&&learner ,so I soon caught up. It was fitting in with other &&&&in my school that took a bit more work.For the first two years or so I was an outsider, no matter how much I tried to&&&&&&. This made me &&&&&and sensitive - a perfect target for bullies. Thankfully, some of my classmates began to&&&&&me, and they became a great help as they helped me to&&&&&&&the things that made me a "foreigner".& By the time I&&&&&&&primary school,& most people couldn't believe I had moved to England only four years before. I was &&&&&able to fit in, grasp the language and adapt to the culture. Trying to fit in is my&&&&&&&to anyone who has just moved from the homeland. or is planning to. "Fitting in" doesn't mean completely&&&&&&&yourself to be someone else ,but it does mean trying to& learn the &&&&&&culture and language, ,which will make your life easier.【小题1】A.1ackB.memoryC.reasonD.purpose【小题2】A.ifB.butC.unlessD.because【小题3】A.realizedB.explainedC.learnedD.announced【小题4】A.shockedB.excitedC.nervousD.disappointed【小题5】A.formedB.increasedC.disappearedD.continued【小题6】A.OnB.InC.ForD.By【小题7】A.artB.historyC.scienceD.language【小题8】A.latestB.firstC.lastD.former【小题9】A.endedB.assistedC.startedD.stayed【小题10】A.quickB.braveC.lovelyD.happy【小题11】A.classesB.gradesC.childrenD.teachers【小题12】A.fit inB.call inC.bring inD.give in【小题13】A.lazyB.shyC.responsibleD.optimistic【小题14】A.acceptB.changeC.blameD.challenge【小题15】A.depend onB.take upC.refer toD.leave out【小题16】A.leftB.beganC.hadD.enjoyed【小题17】A.nearlyB.speciallyC.finallyD.hardly【小题18】A.adviceB.demandC.choiceD.condition【小题19】A.sharingB.keepingC.findingD.losing【小题20】A.simpleB.newC.positiveD.recentA&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-山东济宁曲阜师大附中高二上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“My family and I used to live in Belgium, and, to me, life was great. Most of my relatives and friends liv...”的分析与解答如下所示:
文章介绍作者随家人搬到英国的经历,通过作者的努力,他很快适应了那里的环境,语言和文化,所以作者给刚刚搬到别国或计划这样做的人,建议尽量融入周围的环境。【小题1】考查名词:A. 1ack缺乏,B. memory记忆,C. reason原因,D. purpose目的,从前面的句子:Most of my relatives and friends lived there,可知所以永远都有姑婶姨母来宠我,有表哥表妹和我玩。选A【小题2】考查连词:A. if 如果,B. but但是,C. unless除非,D. because因为,我的爸爸是一名记者,但那时候他在比利时的工作不多。这两句话是转折关系,选B【小题3】考查动词:A. realized意识到,B. explained解释,C. learned学习, D. announced宣布,我8岁时,他宣布他在伦敦找到了一份长期工作,选D【小题4】. 考查形容词:A. shocked感到震惊的,B. excited兴奋的,C. nervous 紧张的,D. disappointed失望的,从后面的句子:I didn't realize I was leaving my friends behind and throwing myself into a different world. 可知我当时很兴奋,选B【小题5】考查动词:A. formed形成,B. increased增加,C. disappeared消失,D. continued继续,我们搬到那里的时候,兴奋的感觉很快就消失殆尽了。选C【小题6】考查介词:A. On在…上面,一…就…,B. In在…里面,C. For为了,D. By通过,我们一般到那里,我要到新学校上课,选A【小题7】考查名词:A. art艺术,B. history 历史,C. science科学,D. language语言,从后面的句子:For the &&&&&six months I had extra lessons to& learn English.可知还要学习一门新的语言。选D【小题8】考查形容词:A. latest 最新的,B. first第一,C. last最后的,D. former前面的,在头六个月,学习英语,我要上额外的课程。选B【小题9】考查动词:A. ended结束,B. assisted 帮助吗,C. started开始,D. stayed逗留,开始时用抽认卡学习,慢慢过渡到书本。选C【小题10】考查形容词:A. quick快的,B. brave勇敢的,C. lovely可爱的,D. happy高兴的,,从后面的so I soon caught up. 可知我学得很快,选A【小题11】考查名词:A. classes班级,B. grades年级,C. children 孩子,D. teachers老师,社交方面以及与其他孩子打成一片等问题更花工夫。选C【小题12】考查动词短语:A. fit in适应,融入,B. call in召集,C. bring in引进,赚钱,D. give in屈服,在最初的两年多里,不管如何努力融入,我始终是一个外人。选A【小题13】考查形容词: A. lazy懒惰的,B. shy害羞的,C. responsible负责的,D. optimistic乐观的,从后面的句子, sensitive - a perfect target for bullies. 可知作者很害羞,选B【小题14】考查动词:A. accept接受,B. change 改变,C. blame责备,D. challenge挑战,从Thankfully, 可知,一些同学开始接受我。选A【小题15】考查动词短语:A. depend on依赖,B. take up从事,占据,C. refer to提到,所指,D. leave out遗漏,不考虑,因为他们帮我消除了那些让我成为“外国人”的东西。选D【小题16】考查动词: A. left离开,B. began开始,C. had有,D. enjoyed享受,当我离开初中的时候,没有人相信我是4年前到英国的,选A【小题17】考查副词:A. nearly几乎,B. specially特别地,C. finally最后地,D. hardly几乎不,我最后能够适应,学会的语言和文化,选C【小题18】考查名词:A . advice建议,B. demand要求,C. choice选择,D. condition条件,对于那些刚搬到别国或计划这样做的人,我的建议是试着找一个自己能融入的环境。选A【小题19】考查动词:A. sharing分享,B. keeping保持,C. finding发现,D. losing失去,“融入周围环境”不等于完全放弃自我、装作另外一种人,选D【小题20】考查形容词:A. simple简单的,B. new新的,C. positive 乐观的,D. recent最近的,“融入”其实就是尝试接受你身边那种全新的文化和语言。选B
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
My family and I used to live in Belgium, and, to me, life was great. Most of my relatives and friend...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“My family and I used...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“My family and I used to live in Belgium, and, to me, life was great. Most of my relatives and friends lived there, so there was never a____of aunts to spoil me or children to play with me. My father is a journalist, ____there wasn't much work for him in Belgium at that time. When I was eight, he____he'd found a good job in London and that we were going to move there. I was____- I didn't realize I was leaving my friends behind and throwing myself into a different world. The excitement soon____after we moved there.____our arrival in London, I had to start a new school and learn a new____. I didn't know things in fashion, either. For the____six months I had extra lessons to learn English. This ____with cards and progressed towards books. I'm a____learner ,so I soon caught up. It was fitting in with other ____in my school that took a bit more work.For the first two years or so I was an outsider, no matter how much I tried to____. This made me ____and sensitive - a perfect target for bullies. Thankfully, some of my classmates began to____me, and they became a great help as they helped me to____the things that made me a "foreigner". By the time I____primary school, most people couldn't believe I had moved to England only four years before. I was ____able to fit in, grasp the language and adapt to the culture. Trying to fit in is my____to anyone who has just moved from the homeland. or is planning to. "Fitting in" doesn't mean completely____yourself to be someone else ,but it does mean trying to learn the ____culture and language, ,which will make your life easier.【小题1】A.1ackB.memoryC.reasonD.purpose【小题2】A.ifB.butC.unlessD.because【小题3】A.realizedB.explainedC.learnedD.announced【小题4】A.shockedB.excitedC.nervousD.disappointed【小题5】A.formedB.increasedC.disappearedD.continued【小题6】A.OnB.InC.ForD.By【小题7】A.artB.historyC.scienceD.language【小题8】A.latestB.firstC.lastD.former【小题9】A.endedB.assistedC.startedD.stayed【小题10】A.quickB.braveC.lovelyD.happy【小题11】A.classesB.gradesC.childrenD.teachers【小题12】A.fit inB.call inC.bring inD.give in【小题13】A.lazyB.shyC.responsibleD.optimistic【小题14】A.acceptB.changeC.blameD.challenge【小题15】A.depend onB.take upC.refer toD.leave out【小题16】A.leftB.beganC.hadD.enjoyed【小题17】A.nearlyB.speciallyC.finallyD.hardly【小题18】A.adviceB.demandC.choiceD.condition【小题19】A.sharingB.keepingC.findingD.losing【小题20】A.simpleB.newC.positiveD.recent”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“My family and I used to live in Belgium, and, to me, life was great. Most of my relatives and friends lived there, so there was never a____of aunts to spoil me or children to play with me. My father is a journalist, ____there wasn't much work for him in Belgium at that time. When I was eight, he____he'd found a good job in London and that we were going to move there. I was____- I didn't realize I was leaving my friends behind and throwing myself into a different world. The excitement soon____after we moved there.____our arrival in London, I had to start a new school and learn a new____. I didn't know things in fashion, either. For the____six months I had extra lessons to learn English. This ____with cards and progressed towards books. I'm a____learner ,so I soon caught up. It was fitting in with other ____in my school that took a bit more work.For the first two years or so I was an outsider, no matter how much I tried to____. This made me ____and sensitive - a perfect target for bullies. Thankfully, some of my classmates began to____me, and they became a great help as they helped me to____the things that made me a "foreigner". By the time I____primary school, most people couldn't believe I had moved to England only four years before. I was ____able to fit in, grasp the language and adapt to the culture. Trying to fit in is my____to anyone who has just moved from the homeland. or is planning to. "Fitting in" doesn't mean completely____yourself to be someone else ,but it does mean trying to learn the ____culture and language, ,which will make your life easier.【小题1】A.1ackB.memoryC.reasonD.purpose【小题2】A.ifB.butC.unlessD.because【小题3】A.realizedB.explainedC.learnedD.announced【小题4】A.shockedB.excitedC.nervousD.disappointed【小题5】A.formedB.increasedC.disappearedD.continued【小题6】A.OnB.InC.ForD.By【小题7】A.artB.historyC.scienceD.language【小题8】A.latestB.firstC.lastD.former【小题9】A.endedB.assistedC.startedD.stayed【小题10】A.quickB.braveC.lovelyD.happy【小题11】A.classesB.gradesC.childrenD.teachers【小题12】A.fit inB.call inC.bring inD.give in【小题13】A.lazyB.shyC.responsibleD.optimistic【小题14】A.acceptB.changeC.blameD.challenge【小题15】A.depend onB.take upC.refer toD.leave out【小题16】A.leftB.beganC.hadD.enjoyed【小题17】A.nearlyB.speciallyC.finallyD.hardly【小题18】A.adviceB.demandC.choiceD.condition【小题19】A.sharingB.keepingC.findingD.losing【小题20】A.simpleB.newC.positiveD.recent”相似的习题。My View: Everything I need to know, I learned in music class – Schools of Thought -
Music education isn't just learning Mozart, Andrew Schwartz writes: &It’s about learning how to think, rather than what to think.&
05:00 AM ET
Share this on:
By Andrew Schwartz, Special to CNN
Editor’s note: Tuba player Andrew Schwartz holds a bachelor’s of music from the University of Hartford. He did graduate work at The Manhattan School of Music and is working on an MBA at Georgia State University’s Robinson College of Business, where he is president-elect of the Graduate Business Association. He is an intern at Atlanta-based music startup . Schwartz's story first appeared on .
(CNN) - It’s no secret that education in America is broken. We can’t define a good school, let alone figure out a way to measure success. Yet when money is tight, as it is right now because of the forced budget cuts, the first thing to be cut is always the arts. And that’s a tragedy.
. I was convinced that I was going to be a musician. I loved music. I was good at it, and I was willing to do anything to get to the top. But then I realized that, even at the top of the music game, the job security isn’t there. So I dropped out of grad school and am now earning an MBA.
But through that transition, I’ve realized why music needs to be a cornerstone of education. Music is an art and a science, and it's one of the best ways kids can learn
creativity and those mythical critical thinking skills. The focus of the curriculum isn’t forcing everyone to learn about Bach or Mozart. It’s about learning how to think, rather than what to think.
That “how” is the holy grail of education. It’s exactly what makes a good scientist, a good entrepreneur or a productive member of society. I don’t play the tuba anymore, but I think the lessons I learned from it are actually more ingrained into me now that I have some distance from the actual medium I learned them in. Here is just a portion of the many life lessons I learned through music:
Work hard and it pays off
This one came early on in my short-lived musical career. I wasn’t a very good musician when I first started out. It was obvious why: I only practiced an hour a day. But Katie down the street practiced four hours a day. My solution was to kick it up to six hours a day until I was just as good as she was. I had to make up for lost time, and I soon overtook her.
Make it happen
An amazing musician once said to me: “Make it happen."
There will always be obstacles in your way. My junior year in college, my quartet was making a recording for an international tuba competition. (Seriously.) It seemed almost impossible for us to get together to record, but we found one time: 10:00 p.m. on a Thursday. We had all been in class since about 8 a.m., and I had a serious sinus infection. It might have been the coffee and more meds than a doctor would recommend, but I’m convinced that these simple words cleared my head and allowed me to power through the pain and exhaustion. We made the semifinals.
Know where you stand
My teacher in grad school was fanatical about controlling variables. (Hey, a business school lesson!) This meant everything from designing your own instruments to recording everything that you play. But it didn’t stop there. What about your diet? Your exercise regimen? Everything that could have an impact on your performance needed to be taken into account. In music, and in life, to make decisions or move forward, you need to have as much data as possible about current conditions.
Do your research
A piece of sheet music doesn’t tell you exactly how to play everything. In fact, it’s just a general guideline. You would play a staccato note differently in Shostakovich than you would in Mahler. It’s important to fully understand context, and the only way to do this is to do some serious research. Read a biography, read what the composer wrote, talk to the composer if you can, look at several different versions of the score and listen to different records to figure out exactly what you need to do. If you don’t have accurate or complete data, you can’t make a decision, right?
Make connections
Before I went to business school, my classmates and I always related the music to something else. Wagner’s intense “Ride of the Valkyries” is a waltz, which makes it fundamentally no different from Diane Birch’s “Photograph,” except that you're more likely to hear Birch in the background at a coffee shop. What you know about one thing can apply to the other. The deeper you go, you can make different links. Everything in life connects.
Work with others
In business school, everything is a group project because in the “real world,” you work in teams. Great. That’s what music school was. Put five people in a room together, all with different ideas on how a piece of music should sound, and you need to figure out how to make the best music that you can. There is no e you have to work together because you can’t just eliminate an instrument. If your French horn player gets mad because you didn’t eat the cookies he brought and walks out, you can’t perform. It’s better than the lesson that came from business school – please, if a team member’s work isn’t up to snuff here, I can do it myself.
Be responsible for your work
When you’re performing music, you can’t cheat. You can’t say to the audience, “You don’t get it.” If they didn’t understand it or like it, you failed. You are completely responsible for your product being well-received.
I recently spoke to a recruiter from a large tech company and was told that two of the most important traits they look for in new hires are their ability to think like the customer and taking complete responsibility for their work. It’s a sense of responsibility that has to be learned, and I learned it as a musician … in high school.
I’m not advocating for everyone to go to music school. I am saying that we, as a nation, need music education to teach everyone these lessons and more. It’s what will help prepare students to join the workforce, whether they’re part of an orchestra, a lab or a startup. Keep kids involved in the arts and stop underestimating the inherent value of music education.
The opinions expressed are solely those of Andrew Schwartz.
What life lessons did you learn in music class - or maybe biology, calculus, English, gym, or even underwater basket-weaving? Share your story in the comments!
CNN’s Schools of Thought blog is a place for parents, educators and students to learn about and discuss what's happening in education. We're curious about what's happening before kindergarten, through college and beyond. Have a story to tell? Contact us at
Follow: @CNNSchools
Related: Student NewsCNN Student News is ten minutes of commercial-free, cost free news for middle and high school classrooms.
It is available on line on our website, as a free downloadable podcast on iTunes and on HLN at 4:00 a.m. ET weekdays during the school year.
on Twitter
Thanks for reaching out!
This high school's "Uptown Funk" video made
How can adults manage conversations with young kids about complicated issues? These lessons are tried and true.
RT : I went to a for-profit college and my degree is worthless
"Wasting time on the Internet" is now a college course. Good job! You're already earning an A!
Favorite Videos
Recent Posts
March 2013
<nWidgetBaseURI = "http://i./cnn/.element/widget"; var cnn_sharebarconfig={"url":"http:\/\/n.com\/\/my-view-everything-i-need-to-know-i-learned-in-music-class\/comment-page-1\/","analytics":"o","platform":"d","instances":2,"getUpdatedURL":"","plugincodes":{"facebook":"

我要回帖

更多关于 my classmates 的文章

随机推荐