There is alake blue精油 lake.We can see some boats on it.

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
把英语文章改成过去式This is my sitting room.It’s a small roomwith one big window.Through the window,we can see a garden with some beautifulflower.The sitting room is comfortable.There is a sofa,a small table,twochairs and a big table in it.The small table is in front of the sofa.The bigtable is opposite the small table.I have a small television.It is on thetable.Theroom is white.The carpet is blue,the sofa is dark pink and the chairs arered.I cover the table and chair with grey,blue and pink cloth.I cover them myselfand they look very beautiful.Ihave two pictures on the wall.One is a C the other is a pictureof trees and an elephant.I love it because it makes me think of travelling.I’mquite content with my sitting room.
小Z践踏744
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
This was my sitting room.It was a small roomwith one big window.Through the window,we could see a garden with some beautifulflower.The sitting room was comfortable.There was a sofa,a small table,twochairs and a big table in it.The small table was in front of the sofa.The bigtable was opposite the small table.I had a small television.It was on the table.The room was white.The carpet was blue,the sofa was dark pink and the chairs were red.I covered the table and chair with grey,blue and pink cloth.I covered them myself and they looked very beautiful.I had two pictures on the wall.One was a C the other was a picture of trees and an elephant.I loved it because it made me think of travelling.I was quite content with my sitting room.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你好!你可以适当地改一改,把有“is"的地方改为”was","have改为had",以及一些动词加“-ed"等就可以啦!
Before leaving, he said that he was sure they were sour.以上回答你满意么?
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
求翻译:we can see many trees and flow-ers there.some fiowers are red,and some are yellow.there is a river in the park.there are many boats on it是什么意思?
we can see many trees and flow-ers there.some fiowers are red,and some are yellow.there is a river in the park.there are many boats on it
问题补充:
我们可以看到许多树木和流动ERS there.some fiowers是红色的,和一些yellow.there的park.there是一条河,它的许多船只
我们可以看到很多树木和流动-ers那里有一些fiowers红,和一些黄色.有河在公园。有许多船只在它
我们能看许多树和花there.some fiowers是红色的,并且一些是yellow.there是一条河在park.there是许多小船对此
我们可以看到很多树木和流 ers there.some fiowers 是红色的有些是 yellow.there 是在 park.there 中的一条河都对它的许多小船
我们可以看到很多树木和流 ers there.some fiowers 是红色的有些是 yellow.there 是在 park.there 中的一条河都对它的许多小船
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
找出错误并改正1.There is a picture book on dresser2.There's a window on the wall3.We can see some birds on he tree4.It's on the floor,between th bookcase or the desk.填空1.你们学校经常举行什么活动?What( )( )you often( )( )your school?
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
找出错误并改正1.There is a picture book on (the)(应加the) dresser 2.There's a window in(嵌在墙里的用in) the wall 3.We can see some birds (in)the tree.(树上结的果实,本身固有的用on)问题补充:4.It's on the floor,between th bookcase and the desk.(在两者之间是between...and) 填空 1.你们学校经常举行什么活动?What(sports )(do )you often(hold )(in )your school?
为您推荐:
1.drsser 前加the 2.on 改in 3.on 改in4.or改andsports,do ,have, in
第一句的dresser少一个定冠词 第二句是in the wall 第三句in the tree 第四句:between...and填空:what sports do you offen have in your school?
on---inon---inon---in
1.on the dreeser(不好意思……这个我不太有把握……)2.in the wall(window是嵌在墙里的)3.in the tree(PS:on the tree一般是指本身就在树上的,例如There is an apple on the tree.)
1.There is a picture book on the dresser. 必须得加冠词“the” 2.on the wall改为in the wall. 窗户是嵌在墙里面的,所以用in;另外,如果是map(地图),因为是紧贴墙壁的,就用on 3.on the tree 改为in the tree 鸟是在树的树枝上,可以看成在树里面,所以用...
1.on the dresser2.in the wall3.in the treeon the wall表示外附在墙面的,如the picture is on the wall in the wall表示墙里面的,表示墙上有个洞用in
1.dresser前缺定冠词,应在dresser前加the 2.窗户是嵌在墙里的,因此应将on改为in 3.长在树上用on,例如苹果;普通的“在树上”用in,因此应将on该为in4.or“或者”,用于否定句,而肯定句应用and,“和”,因此应将or改为and填空:at...
1.There is a picture book on
dresser 2.There's a window in the wall 3.We can see some birds in he tree
扫描下载二维码当前位置: >>
七年级下期末试题
七年级下期末试题I 单项选择(30 分) ( )1. ― How do you get to school? ―By _________ bike. A. a B. an C. / ( )2. I have to go to the doctor _________ Friday afternoon. A. at B. on C. in ( )3. ―_________ do you clean your room? ― Twice a day. A. How much B. How far C. How often ( )4. My brother is lovely, he often makes me _________ . A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughing ( )5. Tom and Tim are twins. They _________ clever and good students. A. are both B. both are C. have both ( )6. ―I can’t go to your party. My grandma is ill. ―_________. A. I’m sorry to hear that B. Don’t worry C. She has to stay in bed. ( )7.Lisa is going to France with ____ friends. A.her C.he D.she ( )8.---____ is Betty going? ---She is going to Shanghai.. A.How B.Where C.What ( )9.---Tom, ____ you help me with my English? ---Sure, I’d love to. A.must B.can C.need ( )10. The hotel is the best here. It has rooms. A. the worse B. most comfortable C. the most comfortable ( )11. ――Where is Jack? ――He basketball on the playground. A. plays B. is playing C. is going to play ( )12. He likes singing songs, but I sing than he does. A. more good B. best C. better ( )13. Her younger brother is young to go to school A. so B. very C. too D. really ( )14. ―Who’s ,Tom or Tim? ―Tom is A. quieter B. more healthy C. worst D. best ( ) 15. I’m going to America ________December. (A. onB. inC. at) 16. “______are you going?” “I’m going to the library.” A. Who B. When C. What() 17. Tony likes sports very much. She’s very _______. A. outgoing ( B. athletic C. kind) 18. Liu Ying is ______than Wang Mei. A. funny C. funnier D. more funnier( )19.―― can I keep the book? ――For two weeks. A How long B How soon C How often ( )20.Yesterday Tim some students about TV shows. A ask B asks C asked ( )21Would you mind the windows? It’s too cold outside. A close B closing C to close ( )22.W ho is , Lily or Lucy? A more tall B more quiet C more serious ( )23.――Must I stay at home and watch TV?――No, you A mustn’t B won’t C needn’t ( )24.――Can you pass me the butter, please?―― OK, A .Here you are B Yes I can C No, I can’t ( ) 25. I went in my summer vacation? A. somewhere interesting B interesting somewhere C anywhere interesting ( )26. Jim asked me him with his English. A help B helping C to help ( )27 Hurry up, or we’ll be late class. A to B of C for ( )28.If it tomorrow, we won’t go to visit the museum. A rain B will rain C rains ( ) 29 The students are busy the classroom now. A clean B to clean C cleaning )30.We all know that most of the twins look same. A the B a C
II 用所给词的适当形式填空(10 分) 1.They went to a concert yesterday. It was (wonder). 2.We (take) quiet a few photos in Guizhou last month. 3.The film I saw the day before yesterday was so (bored). 4.Tom always (help) others. We all like him. 5.I never go (skate). 6.It will take you hour (clean) the room. 7.What’s the (good) radio station in this city. 8.Which girl is ( athletic),Tina or Julia? 9.Let’s (make) a banana milk shake together. 10.There (be) an English party next Sunday. III.句型转换(10 分) 1. I can come to your party this Sunday. (改为一般疑问句) you to my party this Sunday? 2. I’m going to be an actor when I grow up. (对画线部分提问) ___________ ___________ you going to be when you grow up? 3.We will have a welcome party.(改同义句 ) We a welcome party. 4.You can play soccer with Tom.(改否定句) You soccer with Tom. 5.Will your parents buy snacks for you?( 做否定回答 ) No , . 6.I want to join the music club.(划线提问) do you want to join? 7.I’m quiet. He’s quiet, too.(合成一句) I am he is. 8.They wanted to go somewhere warm..(一般疑问句) they want to go anywhere warm? 9.Please show me your photo.( 改同义句)) Please your photo me. IV 完形填空(10 分) Do you like going to the movies? __1__ of the students like movies very much. Last(Monday I went to a middle school and __2__ some students about their favorite movies. Some of their __3__ were really interesting. Here are their likes and __4__ . Paul, __5__ eleven-year-old boy, likes watching thrillers because they are scary __6__ exciting. His classmate, Ruth __7__ stand documentaries. She told me they were __8__ parents. But she really likes comedies because they are __9__ . John is a big boy. He said he didn't mind documentaries. But he doesn't like comedies because they are boring. And the coolest movies are action movies. Everyone __10__ them very much。 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. Most ) 2. A. told ) 3. A. names ) 4. A. wants ) 5. A. the ) 6. A. but ) 7. A. don't ) 8. A. at ) 9. A. boring B. More B. asked B. subjects B. speaks B. an B. or B. isn't B. with B. sad C. Much C. talked C. answers C. dislikes C. a C. can't C. can't C. for C. funny C. waits) 10. A. listens B. enjoys V.情景交际(20 分) (A)从 A――F 中选出最佳答案填入后面的横线上。 A: Excuse me, sir? Could you tell me the way to the nearest bookstore? B: 1_______ You can ask the lady over there. A: Thank you all the same (A moment later) A: Excuse me. 2_______ C: No, there isn't a bookstore near here, but there is one near No.1 Middle School. A: 3_______ C: It's about ten kilometers away. A: 4_______ C: You’d better take a bus there. A: 5 C: My pleasure. A. B. C. D. E. F. How far is it from here? Sorry, I’m new here. Is there a hospital near here? It’s so long. Thank you very much. How can I get there?1 2 3 4 5 (B)补全对话 A:1 ? B: Yes please. I am looking for a shirt. A: 2 . B: This blue one looks nice, but it is a little smaller. Do you have a larger one? A: Here you are. B: 3 ? A: Of course. B: This one fits me well.4 ? A: It’s 20 dollars. B: 5 Here is the money. A: Thank you! Bye. VI 阅读理解(30 分) (A) 根据短文判断下面各句正(T)误(F) There is a farm near my home. The farmers there grow rice and wheat. They have many animals on the farm. But they don't use them to do farm work. They use a tractor. We often go to the farm after school. We can play with the animals, walk, read books or help the farmers pick corn there. I like walking or doing some reading on the farm because the air there is nice and clean. You can see a lake on the farm. There are many fish in the lake. We often go fishing on Saturdays and Sundays. We often swim in the lake in summer and skate on it in winter, too. ( ) 1. On the farm near my home, farmers use animals to do farm work. ( ( ( () 2. I like reading books on the farm because there is a lake on it. ) 3. The air on the farm is very clean. )4. On Saturdays and Sundays, we often swim in the lake ) 5. We often go to the farm after school.troubles start.& The waiter was busy with other people, so he did not say anything, but gave the man a glass of beer, and the man drank it quickly. Then he put his glass down, called the waiter again and said to him.& Give me another one before the troubles start.& Again the waiter was too busy to say anything, so he gave the man another glass of beer and went away. The man drank it too, and then again he called the waiter and said to him. &One more glass of beer quickly before the troubles start!& This time the waiter was not very busy, so when he brought the man his third glass of beer, he said to him,& What troubles are you talking about?& The big strong man shouted,& I have got no money!& 1. What’s the weather like?(B) 根据短文内容回答问题 This is a beautiful park near my home. People like to go to the park after work. Some of them go to the park every day. Look! This is Mr. Smith. He is sitting on a chair and watching the children. Some children are playing the game of hide-and- seek(捉迷藏). Some boys are playing yo-yo. Lucy and Lily are standing under a tree. They are talking. There is a small river in the park. We can see some boats in the river. Some children are sitting in the boats with their fathers and mothers. Listen! A lot of birds are singing in the trees. This is really a nice park. I come here to read English after school every day. ( )1. ______ like to go to the park. A. Children B. Fathers and mothers C. People ( )2. Mr. Smith is _______. A. playing hide-and-seek B. playing yo-yo C. is sitting and watching the children D. is singing ( )3. Which one is right? A. Lucy and Lily are playing hide-and-seek with other children. B. Lucy and Lily go to the park only on Sunday. C. Lucy and Lily are talking under the tree. D. Lucy and Lily live far from the park. ( )4. The writer can't see_____ in the park. A. fish B. children C. women D. men ( )5. What's the writer doing? A. He is singing. B. He is sitting in a boat. C.. He's watching the people in the park. (C) 根据短文内容回答问题 It was too hot one day, A big strong man went into a bar(酒吧), sat down,2. At first, is the waiter busy?3. What does the man look like? called the waiter and said to him,& Give me a glass of beer( 啤酒 )before the 4. How many glasses of beer goes the man drink?5. What troubles does the man talking about?VII.书面表达(10 分) 请你以“My Weekends”为题一篇短文,简单描述一下自己通常是如何度过周末的。60 词 左右。
2015济南版七年级下期末考试题_理化生_初中教育_教育专区。七年级第二学期期末考试 生物试题一选择题(每题一分,共 40 分) 1、下列关于小肠的结构特点中,与消化...-9- 人都版七年级数学下学期末模拟试题(三) y 轴的左方, 1. 若点 P 在 x 轴的下方, 到每条坐标轴的距离都是 3, 则点 P 的坐标为( A、 ?3,3? ...(一)2014年华东师大版七年级数学下册期末考试题含答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年七年级下期期末考试题班级一、选择题(每小题 3 分,共 30 分) 1、正...2016年初一数学下册期末测试题_数学_初中教育_教育专区。2016 年初一下学期数学期末考试一、人生的道路上有许多抉择,现在来看一下,自己是否具有慧眼识真的能力! (...(人教版)初一数学下册期末测试题及答案_初一数学_数学_初中教育_教育专区。全面...08-05(人教版)初一数学下... 6页 免费
初一数学试题]]新人教版... 14页...2014 年人教版七年级下册数学期末试卷学号: 姓名: 得分: 一、选择题(答案填入下表中,每小题 3 分,共 30 分) 题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 答案 8 9 10 1...2015 年人教版七年级下册数学期末试卷学号: 姓名: 得分: 一、选择题(答案填入下表中,每小题 3 分,共 30 分) 题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 答案 8 9 10 1...2016 年人教版七年级下册数学期末试卷一、选择题(答案填入下表中,每小题 3 分,共 30 分) 题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 答案 8 9 10 1、 在平面直角坐标系...初一数学下册期末考试试卷及答案_数学_初中教育_教育专区。初一下册数学 2013 七年级下学期期末试卷数学一、选择题(每题 3 分,共 18 分) 1、下列运算正确的是(...人教版七年级数学下册期末测试题及答案(共五套)_数学_初中教育_教育专区。七...人教版七年级数学期末考试试卷(一)参考答案一、选择题(每小题 3 分,计 24 ...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 blue 1 lake 的文章

随机推荐