unknow filesystemdmg type unknowswap'怎么解决

新手园地& & & 硬件问题Linux系统管理Linux网络问题Linux环境编程Linux桌面系统国产LinuxBSD& & & BSD文档中心AIX& & & 新手入门& & & AIX文档中心& & & 资源下载& & & Power高级应用& & & IBM存储AS400Solaris& & & Solaris文档中心HP-UX& & & HP文档中心SCO UNIX& & & SCO文档中心互操作专区IRIXTru64 UNIXMac OS X门户网站运维集群和高可用服务器应用监控和防护虚拟化技术架构设计行业应用和管理服务器及硬件技术& & & 服务器资源下载云计算& & & 云计算文档中心& & & 云计算业界& & & 云计算资源下载存储备份& & & 存储文档中心& & & 存储业界& & & 存储资源下载& & & Symantec技术交流区安全技术网络技术& & & 网络技术文档中心C/C++& & & GUI编程& & & Functional编程内核源码& & & 内核问题移动开发& & & 移动开发技术资料ShellPerlJava& & & Java文档中心PHP& & & php文档中心Python& & & Python文档中心RubyCPU与编译器嵌入式开发驱动开发Web开发VoIP开发技术MySQL& & & MySQL文档中心SybaseOraclePostgreSQLDB2Informix数据仓库与数据挖掘NoSQL技术IT业界新闻与评论IT职业生涯& & & 猎头招聘IT图书与评论& & & CU技术图书大系& & & Linux书友会二手交易下载共享Linux文档专区IT培训与认证& & & 培训交流& & & 认证培训清茶斋投资理财运动地带快乐数码摄影& & & 摄影器材& & & 摄影比赛专区IT爱车族旅游天下站务交流版主会议室博客SNS站务交流区CU活动专区& & & Power活动专区& & & 拍卖交流区频道交流区
稍有积蓄, 积分 264, 距离下一级还需 236 积分
论坛徽章:0
i have linux 9.0 and winXP on my pc.
for some days i do not use linux, and one day when i select to boot to linux, the GRUB becomes a black-white charactor interface. when i use the command: &root(hd0, &, and press key [tab] to show the useable partiton, it show me that most partition is &file system type unknow&, except a fat32 and swap partiton. i have several NTFS partitions and a fat32 partition and ext3 partition and the swap partition.
but when i turn to windows, the ntfs partition is correct. in partition magic 8.0, i can see ext3 partition, everything seems to be right.
it is a strange problem. Maybe it is because that i have use partition magic's exe file TEDIT32.EXE to show something, such as the epbr. but i DO NOT change a datium.
what is the wrong with my computer?
i use nt loader to boot linux. that is copy the first sector of the boot partiton(dev/hda9) to a file(bootsect), and add a line as &linux=bootsect& in the file boot.ini.
the grub confige file should be unchanged since i do not use linux for a time.
i think the problem lie in the partiton table, but windows is boot right. this is what puzzle me.
还有一个相关问题:有时候安装linux时, 硬盘里的空间已经分配完毕. 这时往往用PQ magic把一个或几个较大的分区分出几个小分区来腾空间. 比如把hda9分成两个分区.如果hda9后面还有几个分区,例如还有hda10和hda11, 那么多分出来的是hda12. 这样从hda9开始的分区情况是: hda9, hda12, hda10, hda11.这样的分配设置存在于哪呢?&&我的机器可能后来变成顺序存放了, 即: hda9, hda10, hda11, hda12.&&不过这样的话, 通过修改启动分区应该可以的. 问题是为什么除了fat32和swap分区别的分区都不认识了, 而在windows中却可以识别.
&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp&&nbsp|&&nbsp
稍有积蓄, 积分 264, 距离下一级还需 236 积分
论坛徽章:0
filesystem type unknown
这个帖子是在linux中输入的
过程挺复杂的, 用安装盘重新安装, 但在拷贝文件时强行复位.
好像是这么一回事: 分区的顺序发生了变化. grub的配置文件没有及时跟进(与时俱进是多么的重要!), 所以它自己摸不着头脑了, 不知道去哪里找启动文件.
我的硬盘分区原来为: hda1(c), hda5(d), hda6(e), hda7(f), hda8(g), hda11(ext3), hda12(swap), hda9(h), hda10(i). 不知道什么原因(谁能告诉我?), 后来变成了: hda1(c), hda5(d), hda6(e), hda7(f), hda8(g), hda9(ext3), hda10(swap), hda11(h), hda12(i). 所以不能引导了.
解决此问题的最好办法, 是在windows下利用第三方软件修改ext3中的grub.conf文件, 比如用ext2fs.
期间还发生别的问题, 鼠标的配置变了, 有滚轮却不能用.
北京盛拓优讯信息技术有限公司. 版权所有 京ICP备号 北京市公安局海淀分局网监中心备案编号:22
广播电视节目制作经营许可证(京) 字第1234号
中国互联网协会会员&&联系我们:
感谢所有关心和支持过ChinaUnix的朋友们
转载本站内容请注明原作者名及出处Question: # Mount-t ntfs / dev/sdb1 / mnt / usb mount: unknown filesystem type 'ntfs' This is due to CentOS release 5.3 (Final) on does not recognize NTFS formatted partition. Solution: By using ntfs-3g to resolve. Opening ntfs-3g download point http
Today in the use CentOS release 5.2 (Final), mount another server's file directory # Mount-t smbfs-o username = &administrator&, password = && / / 192.168.1.100/cp / mnt / ntfs Prompt an error: mount: unknown filesystem type 'smbfs' Ch
1. File [Root @ localhost dev] # file-s / dev/sda1 / Dev/sda1: Linux rev 1.0 ext4 filesystem data (extents) (huge files) 2.parted [Root @ localhost dev] # parted / dev / sda GNU Parted 1.8.8 Using / dev / sda Welcome to GNU Parted! Type 'help' to vie
Do not need to be able to view the mount command: 1. File [Root @ localhost dev] # file-s / dev/sda1 / Dev/sda1: Linux rev 1.0 ext4 filesystem data (extents) (huge files) 2.parted [Root @ localhost dev] # parted / dev / sda GNU Parted 1.8.8 Using / d
Function: Check the file system disk space occupancy. This command can be used to obtain the number of hard disk space is occupied, the current information such as how much space is left. Syntax: df [options] Description: df command to display all fi
原文地址:http://luyafei./788 问题: # mount –t ntfs /dev/sdb1 /mnt/ mount: unknown filesystem type 'ntfs' 这是由于CentOS release 5.5(Final)上无法识别NTFS格式的分区. 解决办法: 通过使用 ntfs-3g 来解决. 打开ntfs-3g的下载点 /community/ntfs-3g-dow
Load optical drive, note that the author CD-ROM If you simply do the following root @ Ubuntu-sv: / # Mount / dev/scd0 / Media / cdrom mount: block device / dev/sr0 is write-protected, mounting read-only mount: you must specify the filesystem type Def
1, file, directory operations command 1, ls command functions: display file and directory information ls by default displays the current directory list of files ls-a shows all files including hidden files ls-l show file attributes, including size, da
Embedded Development Learning Summary - Linux shell commands used [Contents] 1, shell command 1, built-in command 2, external command 3, utility 4, user program 5, shell script 2, command help documentation 1, the command's own Help function 2, man m
[Root @ rhel54 ~] # mount / Dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 on / type ext3 (rw) proc on / proc type proc (rw) sysfs on / sys type sysfs (rw) devpts on / dev / pts type devpts (rw, gid = 5, mode = 620) / Dev/sda1 on / boot type ext3 (rw) tmpfs on / dev
Fifth, the disk operating commands 1, df command Function: Check the file system disk space occupancy. Can use this command to get the number of hard disk space is occupied, the current information such as how much space is left. Parameter function -
Vmtools Vmware VM tools the name suggests is a set of tools. Mainly used to optimize display and adjust the virtual host, virtual host also can easily interact with the machine, such as allowing the shared folder, or even directly from the native dra
VMware server virtualization solutions is different from other key areas of its ability to install a special tool (known VMware Tools) to the guest operating system. VMware Tools for Windows, Linux, FressBSD, NetWare and other guest operating systems
Long time no written this blog, and these days there really busy. The past few days have been learning in high-linux side, quite rewarding. Write something on the linux side of things. view the partition fdisk-l command, the past few days have been u
安装部分 出现不能辨识的硬件 (1) ISA设备--不是所有的ISA设备都可以自动检测,一般您可以通过手工设定I/O端口和中断. (2) PCI/AGP 设备--如果一个PCI设备不能被检测到,那么一般就没有这种设备的驱动程序. (3) PCMCIA/PC 设备--如果您的PCMCIA设备不能被检测到,那么一般是因为您的PCMCIA卡同TurboLinux Card Manager不兼容.建议您使用 CardBus PCMCIA 控制器驱动,不过并不能稳定工作. 检测即插即用 设备时系统挂起 这
1. VMware的相关知识 (1)建议的VMware的配置: CPU 主频1GHz以上 内存 1GB以上 硬盘 分区空闲空间8GB以上 (2)VMware创建快照 快照的作用是保存虚拟机的现有状态,以便以后可返回到相同状态.快照的特点是:① 可以快速启动虚拟机:② 虚拟机系统崩溃时,可以快速恢复. 创建快照的方法是,点击VMware工具栏上的标志,然后填写快照名称,如下图所示: 恢复快照的方法是单击VMware工具栏上的标志,选择弹出的对话框中创建的快照,然后单击&转到&按钮,即可打
Couchdb: Quote Apache CouchDB is a distributed, fault-tolerant and schema-free document-oriented database accessible via a RESTful HTTP / JSON API. Among other features, it provides robust, incremental replication with bi-directional conflict detecti
Often need to use under linux file under windows, but the files uploaded via ftp to the linux on and very time-consuming and a waste of disk space, it is difficult to ensure synchronization of files on two machines, if able, like windows as directly
First, install the system from the hard disk to install the system from the hard disk &br /& just means you do not use the CD-ROM CD-ROM or inconvenient situation, in the windows system in some way directly through the iso image and install the oper
Graphic version see /chenxiaowen/blog/item/a2c45243c16f.html I first installed winxp, and then use Partition Magic to kill a partition, in the above installation ubuntu9.1, no problem using both. Later, winxp system is
To achieve environmental: vmware workstation, netapp simulator, windows 2003, red First, install and configure the iSCSI Initiator software 1. From the CD to install iscsi initiator [Root @ pe03 Server] # cd / mnt / Server / [Roo
Wrote, NO Category PS1 command name and parameter functions usage notes A document management # ls ls-a lists all files in the current directory, including. Head hidden file management # ls ls-l or ll documents listed in the current directory For mor
Custom Install partition set. Installing ubuntu, and if you are using a new hard disk so Setup Wizard will suggest you use the entire hard disk, if the hard disk has data, and the wizard will recommend the use of the remaining space. But anyway, the
Since memory is limited, the usual common Linux commands sorted out for future reference: basic commands linux ls (list shows files and directories under the current directory ls-l show detail = ll) [Root @ linux ~] # ls [-aAdfFhilRS] directory name
Install Ubuntu in USB simple, the implementation of the performance is better than running directly on the CD Live CD. Here's a guide to details on the USB installation, startup and operation of the recently released Ubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) Instal
Function: Check the file system disk space occupancy. Can use this command to obtain the hard drive is taking up much space, how much is still left room for other information. Syntax: df [options] Note: df command to display all file system nodes and
Analysis: North South North From: LinuxSir.Org Abstract: Linux disk partition table, file system view, many statistical tools, some tools are versatile, not just view the disk's partition table, but also for the operation o but i
I have tried this solution on Ubuntu 10.04. Ttylinux.img is extracted from http://dev.opennebula.org/attachments/download/170/ttylinux.tar.gz. $ Sudo fdisk-lu ttylinux.img You must set cylinders. You can do this from the extra functions menu. Disk tt
First, to remind you how to build a multi-user, do not have to use root user, because the root user in the system has the supreme authority, believe it could damage the system. For instance, we want to remove the / temp directory files accidentally s
The following is reproduced: Linux command line operation simple and efficient, the number is a bit more. linuxguide.it compiled more than 350 Linux command line command, and the corresponding instructions for you to use Quick Check. Linux novice or
View the contents of the software installed xxx dpkg-L xxx Find the software repositories apt-cache search regular expression search software, software library aptitude search package to find what package a file belongs dpkg-S filename Find the file
PS command under linux linux on the process has 5 states: 1. Running (running or waiting in the run queue) 2. Interrupt (dormant, blocked, waiting for the formation of a condition or receive signal) 3. Not interrupt (wake up and can not receive the s
I've got this block 03 years removed from the laptop's hard drive, long time no use, and now need to see whether there is important information on the hard disk. In the Windows operating system installed, can not be opened, the system prompts to form
The following are the installation log 1, create lv Quote [Root @ Linux ~] # lvcreate-L 20480 VolGroup_ID_25519-n lvdbra Logical volume &lvdbra& created 2, create the mount point Quote [Root @ Linux ~] # mkdir / dbra 3, direct mount or mount ext
Study: North South North from: LinuxSir.Org http://www.linuxsir.org/main/?q=node/127 Abstract: The hard disk and hard disk partition in Linux are expressed as a device, according to our view is popular, that is, how to express or describe the hard dr
Full command: sudo mount-t iso9660-o loop / home/xiaoshi/linuxcd1.iso / media/cdrom0 Command parameters explained: sudo in ubuntu, with root privileges (only terminal) mount mount command (file system and loaded for drivers) (requires root privileges
[Edgen @ rhel54 ~] $ su Password: [Root @ rhel54 edgen] # rpm-qa | grep vsftpd [Root @ rhel54 edgen] # mount / Dev/mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 on / type ext3 (rw) proc on / proc type proc (rw) sysfs on / sys type sysfs (rw) devpts on / dev / pts type
Protected mode environment configuration (Chapter) Note: 1) guarantee has freedos.img into Desktop/OSImpl/bochs-2.4.6 / In the 2) Chapter chapter3/a/pmtest1b.asm here for an example (with the book's chapter3/a/pmtest1.asm difference is: the line 8 or
PS command under linux linux on the process has five states: 1 run (running or waiting in the run queue) 2 interrupt (Sleep, blocked, waiting for the formation of a condition or receive signal) 3 can not interrupt (wake up and can not receive signal
I have this block in 2003 removed from the laptop's hard drive, long time no use, now need to check whether the hard disk with important data. In the Windows operating system installed, can not be opened, the system prompts need to format the hard di
Author: North-South-North from: LinuxSir.Org http://www.linuxsir.org/main/?q=node/127 Abstract: The hard disk and hard disk partition in Linux is represented by the device, according to our argument is popular, is how to represent or describe the har
Full command: sudo mount-t iso9660-o loop / home/xiaoshi/linuxcd1.iso / media/cdrom0 Command parameters are explained: sudo in ubuntu with root privileges in the (only terminal) mount mount command (mount the file system and drives use) (need root pr
View hardware information: ① view the system PCI devices lspci Host bridge: Motherboard VGA compa-tible controller: VGA graphics device Class 0403: Audio Equipment USB Controller: USB interface device Note: the command lspci-v to get detailed informa
Reference documentation (thanks to the author of the document below): /Linux/11.htm /jackli00/blog/item/4f399bd2c64ee2.html As with the continuous use of Linux virtual machines, often enc
A, sfdisk-l [Root @ localhost ~] # sfdisk-l Disk / dev / sda: 4863 cylinders, 255 heads, 63 sectors / track Units = cylinders of 8225280 bytes, blocks of 1024 bytes, counting from 0 Device Boot Start End # cyls # blocks Id System / Dev/sda1 * 0 + 636
Under the text interface installation oracle10gR2 Fedora14 software one. See the installation environment 1 Memory and SWAP # Grep MemTotal / proc / meminfo MemTotal: 3096372 kB # Grep SwapTotal / proc / meminfo SwapTotal: 5119996 kB 2 System Archite
First on Windows machines to share a share directory, set directory access. Local Windows machine ip address 192.168.10.152 Then run in linux: mount -t smbfs -o username=gaohf,password=gaohf //192.168.10.152/share /var/www/share That's it. If the tes
问题: 我知道在Linux上我可以用df命令来查看磁盘使用空间.你能告诉我df命令的实际例子使我可以最大限度得利用它吗? 对于磁盘存储方面,有很多命令行或基于GUI的工具,它可以告诉你关于当前磁盘空间的使用情况.这些工具用各种人们可读的格式展示磁盘利用率的详细信息,比如易于理解的总结,详细的统计信息或直观的可视化报告.如果你只想知道不同文件系统有多少空闲的磁盘空间,那么df命令可能是你所需要的. df命令可以展示任何&mounted&文件系统的磁盘利用率.该命令可以用不同的方式调用.这
五. 做好Linux的管理员:21问 70.如何检查Linux硬盘使用情况? 在Linux环境下,你可以使用df命令来查看硬盘的使用情况.下面就是一个df -T -h(-T参数:显示文件系统类型,-h参数用可读性较高的方式来显示信息)命令的输入实例: Filesystem Type Size Used Avail Use% Mountedon /dev/hda1 ext2 7.5G 4.7G 2.5G 65% / /dev/hda2 ext2 653M 6.6M 613M 1% /root /d
四. Linux下的&神兵利器&:15问 55.KDE是什么,有什么特点? KDE项目在1996年10月发起的,其目的是在X-Window上建立一个完整易用的桌面环境.KDE现在除了拥有KFM(类似于IE4.0).KPresenter(类似PowerPoint).KIllustrator(类似CorelDraw或 Illustrator)等重量级软件,还有体贴用户的GUI配置软件可以帮助用户配置Unix/Linux,使其深受使用者欢迎. 但由于KDE是基于由TrollTech公司开发的
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.046 (s). 9 q(s)制作SWAP的方法
编辑:www.fx114.net
本篇文章主要介绍了"制作SWAP的方法",主要涉及到制作SWAP的方法方面的内容,对于制作SWAP的方法感兴趣的同学可以参考一下。
制作SWAP有两种方法:1.使用分区做为SWAP2.使用文件做为SWAP使用分区做为SWAP比较好,速度比文件的快,也不容易产生磁盘碎片所有应该尽量使用分区作为SWAP. 先说说使用文件做为SWAP吧:因为做为SWAP的文件,必须是连续的,所以需要使用dd命令创建它:[root@NEWLFS ~]#dd if=/dev/zero of=swapfile bs=1024 count=6553665536+0 records in65536+0 records out[root@NEWLFS ~]#这样就制作了一个64M的swapfile (文件名自定)如果想制作128M的SWAP,count值:128*制作128M的SWAP 命令就变成了:dd if=/dev/zero of=swapfile bs=1024 count=131072会计算了吧 ^_^ 使用mkswap命令制作swap: [root@NEWLFS ~]#mkswap swapfile Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 67104 kB[root@NEWLFS ~]#最后加在/etc/fstab,每次开机都会自动启用SWAP:编辑fstab,在最后加入一行,格式如下: /root/swapfile swap swap defaults 0 0OK,启用它:[root@NEWLFS ~]#swapon -a使用swapon -s 查看是否成功启用了:[root@NEWLFS ~]#swapon -sFilename& && & Type& &&&Size& &&&Used& &&&Priority/root/swapfile file& &&&65528& &&&0& && && &-1OK,swapfile已经投入使用啦&&^_^ 再来看看使用分区作为swap : 注意:对分区不熟悉,不要轻易操作,重要数据要备份,硬盘有价,数据无价。首先用分区工具分出一个分区作为SWAP,分区类型标识为82(Linux swap)这里我使用/sbin/cfdisk比fdisk简单用一些 [root@NEWLFS ~]#cfdisk .........略& & Name& && &&&Flags& && &Part Type&&FS Type& && && &&&[Label]& && &&&Size (MB)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------& & hda1& && &&&Boot& && &&&Primary& &W95 FAT32& && && && && && && && &&&6859.89& & hda5& && && && && && &&&Logical& &Linux ReiserFS& && && && && && &&&22413.89& & hda6& && && && && && &&&Logical& &NTFS& && && && &&&[^C]& && && && &26386.70& & hda7& && && && && && &&&Logical& &Linux ext3& && && && && && && && &10734.00& & hda8& && && && && && &&&Logical& &Linux ext3& && && && && && && && &&&106.93& & hda9& && && && && && &&&Logical& &Linux raid autodetect& && && && &&&3619.13& & hda10& && && && && && & Logical& &Linux ext3& && && && && && && && & 7221.80& & hda11& && && && && && & Logical& &Linux swap / Solaris& && && && && & 534.65& & hda12& && && && && && & Logical& &Linux raid autodetect& && && && &&&2146.80[Bootable]&&[ Delete ]&&[&&Help&&]&&[Maximize]&&[ Print&&]&&[&&Quit&&]& &&&[&&Type&&]&&[ Units&&]&&[ Write&&]我没有空闲分区了 &&假设我已经将hda11删除掉,现在hda11是空闲空间。 选择 [Type] :...........略16 Hidden FAT16& && && & 82 Linux swap / Solaris&&E4 SpeedStor17 Hidden HPFS/NTFS& && &83 Linux& && && && && &&&EB BeOS fs18 AST SmartSleep& && &&&84 OS/2 hidden C: drive&&EE EFI GPTEnter filesystem type: 82&&-----&;输入82 返回主菜单,hda11空间空间就应该变成了上面所示的那样。确定无误,选择 [ Write&&] 写入分区表就OK了。使用mkswap命令制作swap: [root@NEWLFS ~]#mkswap /dev/hda11 Setting up swapspace version 1, size = 67104 kB[root@NEWLFS ~]#最后加在/etc/fstab,每次开机都会自动启用SWAP:编辑fstab,在最后加入一行,格式类似如下: &&/dev/hda11&&swap swap defaults 0 0OK,启用它:[root@NEWLFS ~]#swapon -a使用swapon -s 查看是否成功启用了:[root@NEWLFS ~]#swapon -sFilename& && & Type& &&&Size& &&&Used& &&&Priority/dev/hda11& &partition&&522072& &&&0& && && &-1OK,/dev/hda11也投入使用喽 &&
一、不得利用本站危害国家安全、泄露国家秘密,不得侵犯国家社会集体的和公民的合法权益,不得利用本站制作、复制和传播不法有害信息!
二、互相尊重,对自己的言论和行为负责。
本文标题:
本页链接:

我要回帖

更多关于 unknow filesystem 的文章

随机推荐