hp omen 17t笔记本17t 方便携带吗

OMEN Laptop - 17t gaming |
HP(R) Official Store
Enter your email address below and we will notify you when this product becomes available
Click to zoom
ENERGY STAR
Windows 10 Home 64
7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 processor
8 GB 1 TB HDD storage
NVIDIA (R) GeForce(R) GTX 1050 (2GB dedicated)
17.3" Diagonal FHD display
OMEN Laptop - 17t gaming
ENERGY STAR
Product #X7P07AV_1
Work harder, train longer, and rise up to the relentless competition. Equipped with powerful hardware and a venomous design, the OMEN Laptop is ready for the challenge, anytime, anywhere. Go on, stake your claim.
Sense every pulse-pounding moment for a totally engrossing experience. With Audio by Bang & Olufsen and a 4K IPS display on select models, you can take your game to the next level.
Return & exchange information
< will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery.
You might also be interested in...
< will accept returns or exchanges for this product up to 30 days after delivery.
Top match for your Laptops
Navigate any terrain armed with the ultimate weapon – the HP OMEN Mouse.
Precision control with 8200 dpi laser tracking, 6 programmable buttons, and 8 sensitivity levels.
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this mouse's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this headset's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.[1]
Get past your fear of power-failure with this revolutionary backpack. A built-in battery gives you the remarkable ability to charge your laptop, tablet, and smartphone wherever you are. Beautifully functional and exceptionally efficient, it’s got the power to take you further.
Browse Accessories
Audio, Video & Multimedia
Browse Accessories
Docking stations
Flash Drive
HP ENVY monitors
HP monitors
Headphones & headsets
Keyboard & mouse combos
Mice & Keyboards
Monitor deals
OMEN by HP Displays
Other accessories
Wired mice
Wired speakers
Wireless & Bluetooth mice
Wireless speakers
Dust tight
Splash resistant
Super-portable size
X0N11AA#ABL
Get past your fear of power-failure with this revolutionary backpack. A built-in battery gives you the remarkable ability to charge your laptop, tablet, and smartphone wherever you are. Beautifully functional and exceptionally efficient, it’s got the power to take you further.
W7Q03AA#ABC
An ultra-portable laptop with full desktop connectivity options means compromises aren’t part of your schedule. Sit down, dock in, and get a serious boost in productivity with the ability to connect to multiple displays, lightning-fast wired internet, multiple external hard drives, and other USB devices.
Y0K80AA#ABA
Multiple ports
Convenient docking
Pocket-sized portability
X7W49AA#ABL
F5V32AA#UUF
J7K49AA#UUF
Dive into the world of mixed reality and blur the line between real and digital. Designed to deliver cutting-edge visual quality and superb comfort, the HP Mixed Reality Headset with Controllers puts the magic of immersive computing within reach.[1]
2HJ34AA#ABA
4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
00000:1 dynamic
14 ms gray to gray
1 HDMI 1.4; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
W5A12AA#ABA
FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz)
14 ms on/ 7 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
1 HDMI; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
W5A11AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to gray
1 VGA; 1 HDMI (with HDCP support)
T3M76AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to gray
1 VGA; 2 HDMI (with HDCP support)
T3M84AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
7 ms gray to gray
T3M72AA#ABA
5 ms on/off
1 VGA; 1 DVI (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI (with HDCP support)
K5A38AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to 14 ms gray to gray (typ)/ 28 ms gray to gray (max)
T3M88AA#ABA
1600 x 900
5 ms on/off
1 DVI-D (with HDCP support); 1 VGA; Audio
L8K84AA#ABA
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this headset's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.[1]
Form 2i are ultra-light and stylish on-ear headphones with an impressive and honest stereo sound. They feature an inline microphone, 3-button remote and improved comfort design. The combination of low weight and sleek ergonomics ensures you get a piece of audio equipment you can use comfortably for extended periods of time.
Z2K36AA#ABL
Form 2i are ultra-light and stylish on-ear headphones with an impressive and honest stereo sound. They feature an inline microphone, 3-button remote and improved comfort design. The combination of low weight and sleek ergonomics ensures you get a piece of audio equipment you can use comfortably for extended periods of time.
Z2K37AA#ABL
Powerful and authentic sound experience in housing crafted from lightweight metal that makes it robust yet ultra-light. The 26 air vents drilled into the housing of BeoPlay H3 provide both comfort and amazing acoustics. Designed to fit your ears with air-tight precision and maximum comfortability. Features inline remote and microphone.
Z2K38AA#ABL
An authentic and well-balanced sound experience, wrapped in stunning looks and carefully selected, luxurious materials that age with beauty. BeoPlay H6 is an adjustable, ergonomic over-ear headphone that is comfortable enough to wear all day long. Use the daisy chain-functionality to easily share your music. Features inline remote and microphone.
Z2K39AA#ABL
When the difference between the kill-of-the-century and staring down a kill-cam is one critical move away, communication is crucial. With comfort and clarity under control, you’re fully immersed in your environment, and able to communicate with your team as if they’re right there with you.
1KF76AA#ABL
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this mouse's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this mouse pad's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this keyboard's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
X7Z97AA#ABA
The HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse places advanced functionality and ease of operation at your fingertips. Stop hiding wires and regain a clutter-free work space with a cordless keyboard, cordless laser mouse and USB wireless receiver in a single package – built with the environment in mind.
Z3Q63AA#ABL
Command a destructive symphony of keystrokes, with a mechanical keyboard crafted for high-caliber competition. Anti-ghosting with N-key rollover and ultra-responsive Blue mechanical switches deliver the agility you need to maneuver past the choke point, match after match.
1MY13AA#ABA
High performance PCs deserve exceptional accessories. This wireless Bluetooth(R) mouse combines next level precision and accuracy with a premium design that’s impossible to ignore.[1,2]
1AM58AA#ABL
2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz
7 ms gray to gray
2 HDMI (with HDCP support); DisplayPort 1.2 (with HDCP support)
V1M69AA#ABA
WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 100 Hz)
2500:1 static
4 ms gray to gray
1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
X3W57AA#ABA
2560 x 1440 @ 75Hz
5 ms on/off
W9S97AA#ABA
F5V33AA#UUF
J7K53AA#UUF
J7K54AA#UUF
Precision control with 8200 dpi laser tracking, 6 programmable buttons, and 8 sensitivity levels.
J6N88AA#ABL
Victory is a group effort, and bringing the right tools can make you go from average teammate to the team’s backbone. The OMEN Mouse 600 is engineered with precision at the forefront, so you can focus on split-second decisions without thinking twice about that overtime countdown.
1KF75AA#ABL
Designed to fit in
Bold audio
Built to last
No outlet necessary
V3Y47AA#ABL
Rich, full-bodied bass
Immersive audio
Efficient design
1FN47AA#ABL
The HP Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse allows ease of navigation in multiple operating systems. Noticeably stylish, use with either hand, and simple to use with no cables or transceivers.
W2Q00AA#ABL
It’s time your accessories matched your individuality. Meet your new wireless mouse[1], carefully crafted to bring its unique slim style to your work. It’s functional. It’s portable. It’s fashionable. It’s yours.
V0L82AA#ABL
Built with strict standards and guidelines, the HP Wireless Mouse X3000 effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
K5D26AA#ABA
Built with strict standards and guidelines, the HP Wireless Mouse X3000 effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
N4G63AA#ABA
It’s time your accessories matched your individuality. Meet your new wireless mouse[1], carefully crafted to bring its unique slim style to your work. It’s functional. It’s portable. It’s fashionable. It’s yours.
X7Q43AA#ABL
X7Q44AA#ABL
X7Q45AA#ABL
K5D29AA#ABA
K5D27AA#ABL
HP invites you to improve the way you connect and communicate, work and play. Built with strict HP standards and guidelines, this world-class HP Wireless Mouse X3000 effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
H2C22AA#ABL
The only thing standing between you and the comeback of the century is five perfectly placed headshots, and those don’t come easy. A quality mouse pad can shift a jarring near-miss to a fluid kill shot, with a non-slick rubber base and ideal surface friction for precise, controlled mouse movements.
1MY15AA#ABL
The only thing standing between you and the comeback of the century is five perfectly placed headshots, and those don’t come easy. A quality mouse pad can shift a jarring near-miss to a fluid kill shot, with a non-slick rubber base and ideal surface friction for precise, controlled mouse movements.
1MY14AA#ABL
V0L79AA#ABL
V0L81AA#ABL
Truly portable Bluetooth speaker for music and calls. Weighs only 600 g.
More sound. More bass. Peak power of 2x140 W.
Keeps on playing. Up to 24 hours at normal volume levels
All aluminium
dome. Dust and splash resistant.
Z2K33AA#ABL
Recommended Total Care Packs
HP 2 year Protection Plan
Remote problem diagnosis and telephone or chat support
Replacements parts and materials
Prepaid shipment to HP repair center
3-5 business day offsite repair
Prepaid return shipment
HP 2 year w/Accidental Care
Accidental damage protection
HP 3 year Protection Plan
Risk Free Rebate Eligible (See Features below)
HP 3 year w/Accidental Care
Free shipping!
Rated 5 out of
Brennen from
Amazing performance for a laptop!
I primarily do 3D CG rendering and game/ this laptop is a great companion that is backed by the power to achieve both of these while on the go!
Rated 5 out of
Orbitguy99 from
OMEN Laptop - 17t gaming
I had been looking to purchase another laptop for quite a while .. my current laptop is 5 years old and while it still works ok I wanted something newer and faster .. and though I'm not into gaming the Omen 17& filled all my requirements .. easy setup .. fast startup and moves between screens quickly .. I have the 4k display and 16GB of memory .. 1TB hard drive with a 128GB SSD .. a really nice package
Rated 5 out of
Megan84 from
Love my new computer.
I was blown away when I started playing my game on my new omen laptop 17t. The graphics are amazing would totally recommend this to anyone! Thank you HP!!!!
Rated 5 out of
Cakowalski82 from
Product performs as expected
The 17.3 inch comes with dvd player, sd card reader, 3 usb, wifi bluetooth and hdmi. Case looks like carbon fiber, red backlit keyboard. 128 gb ssd, 1 tb sata, 16 gb ram, uhd
display, geforce 1050 4gb, intel i7 7700. Bought this for school and to play diablo 3 on max settings. It does it with no problem.
Rated 5 out of
Mpeabody from
Above my expectations
I absolutely love my new gaming laptop. HP has out done themselves. Not to mention got the best value
Believe me I shopped around
Rated 5 out of
RentedMule from
Lotta computer for the money!
Super fast, super loaded computer. Whole lotta power for the money.
/us/en/WriteReviewView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sku=X7P07AV_1&storeId=10151&productId=1553154
http://h3/X7P07AV_1/reviews.htm?format=embedded&sort=submissionTime
Work harder, train longer, and rise up to the relentless competition. Equipped with powerful hardware and a venomous design, the OMEN Laptop is ready for the challenge, anytime, anywhere. Go on, stake your claim.
Gear up for glory
Quad-core Intel(R) Core(TM) processors and NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX graphics. This powerful arsenal is ready for you to take on any challenge, including the most demanding AAA titles.
Immersed in the competition
Sense every pulse-pounding moment for a totally engrossing experience. With Audio by Bang & Olufsen and a 4K IPS display on select models, you can take your game to the next level.
Built for greatness
Hone your skills on a streamlined laptop designed to dominate any game. With a sleek profile and Dragon Red backlit keyboard, it’s ready for the competition.
Accessories
Docking stations
Flash Drive
HP ENVY monitors
HP monitors
Headphones & headsets
Keyboard & mouse combos
Mice & Keyboards
Monitor deals
OMEN by HP Displays
Other accessories
Wired mice
Wired speakers
Wireless & Bluetooth mice
Wireless speakers
Dust tight
Splash resistant
Super-portable size
X0N11AA#ABL
W7Q03AA#ABC
An ultra-portable laptop with full desktop connectivity options means compromises aren’t part of your schedule. Sit down, dock in, and get a serious boost in productivity with the ability to connect to multiple displays, lightning-fast wired internet, multiple external hard drives, and other USB devices.
Y0K80AA#ABA
Multiple ports
Convenient docking
Pocket-sized portability
X7W49AA#ABL
F5V32AA#UUF
J7K49AA#UUF
Dive into the world of mixed reality and blur the line between real and digital. Designed to deliver cutting-edge visual quality and superb comfort, the HP Mixed Reality Headset with Controllers puts the magic of immersive computing within reach.[1]
2HJ34AA#ABA
4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
14 ms gray to gray
1 HDMI 1.4; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
W5A12AA#ABA
14 ms on/ 7 ms gray to gray (With overdrive)
1 HDMI; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
W5A11AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to gray
T3M76AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to gray
T3M84AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
7 ms gray to gray
T3M72AA#ABA
5 ms on/off
1 VGA; 1 DVI (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI (with HDCP support)
K5A38AA#ABA
1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz
6 ms gray to 14 ms gray to gray (typ)/ 28 ms gray to gray (max)
T3M88AA#ABA
1600 x 900
5 ms on/off
1 DVI-D (with HDCP support); 1 VGA; Audio
L8K84AA#ABA
Z2K36AA#ABL
Z2K37AA#ABL
Powerful and authentic sound experience in housing crafted from lightweight metal that makes it robust yet ultra-light. The 26 air vents drilled into the housing of BeoPlay H3 provide both comfort and amazing acoustics. Designed to fit your ears with air-tight precision and maximum comfortability. Features inline remote and microphone.
Z2K38AA#ABL
An authentic and well-balanced sound experience, wrapped in stunning looks and carefully selected, luxurious materials that age with beauty. BeoPlay H6 is an adjustable, ergonomic over-ear headphone that is comfortable enough to wear all day long. Use the daisy chain-functionality to easily share your music. Features inline remote and microphone.
Z2K39AA#ABL
When the difference between the kill-of-the-century and staring down a kill-cam is one critical move away, communication is crucial. With comfort and clarity under control, you’re fully immersed in your environment, and able to communicate with your team as if they’re right there with you.
1KF76AA#ABL
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this mouse pad's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
When your PC is less of a workhorse and more of a battle station, equip yourself with gaming accessories designed to annihilate the competition. Developed with input from the top eSports teams, this keyboard's high-quality performance and precise attention to detail are the difference between crushing victory and heartbreaking defeat.
X7Z97AA#ABA
The HP Wireless Keyboard and Mouse places advanced functionality and ease of operation at your fingertips. Stop hiding wires and regain a clutter-free work space with a cordless keyboard, cordless laser mouse and USB wireless receiver in a single package – built with the environment in mind.
Z3Q63AA#ABL
Command a destructive symphony of keystrokes, with a mechanical keyboard crafted for high-caliber competition. Anti-ghosting with N-key rollover and ultra-responsive Blue mechanical switches deliver the agility you need to maneuver past the choke point, match after match.
1MY13AA#ABA
High performance PCs deserve exceptional accessories. This wireless Bluetooth(R) mouse combines next level precision and accuracy with a premium design that’s impossible to ignore.[1,2]
1AM58AA#ABL
2560 x 1440 @ 60Hz
7 ms gray to gray
V1M69AA#ABA
WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 100 Hz)
2500:1 static
4 ms gray to gray
1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort(TM) 1.2
X3W57AA#ABA
2560 x 1440 @ 75Hz
5 ms on/off
W9S97AA#ABA
F5V33AA#UUF
J7K53AA#UUF
J7K54AA#UUF
J6N88AA#ABL
Victory is a group effort, and bringing the right tools can make you go from average teammate to the team’s backbone. The OMEN Mouse 600 is engineered with precision at the forefront, so you can focus on split-second decisions without thinking twice about that overtime countdown.
1KF75AA#ABL
Designed to fit in
Bold audio
Built to last
No outlet necessary
V3Y47AA#ABL
Rich, full-bodied bass
Immersive audio
Efficient design
1FN47AA#ABL
The HP Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse allows ease of navigation in multiple operating systems. Noticeably stylish, use with either hand, and simple to use with no cables or transceivers.
W2Q00AA#ABL
V0L82AA#ABL
K5D26AA#ABA
N4G63AA#ABA
X7Q43AA#ABL
X7Q44AA#ABL
X7Q45AA#ABL
K5D29AA#ABA
K5D27AA#ABL
HP invites you to improve the way you connect and communicate, work and play. Built with strict HP standards and guidelines, this world-class HP Wireless Mouse X3000 effortlessly blends sleek, modern design with life-enhancing, advanced features.
H2C22AA#ABL
1MY15AA#ABL
1MY14AA#ABL
V0L79AA#ABL
V0L81AA#ABL
Truly portable Bluetooth speaker for music and calls. Weighs only 600 g.
More sound. More bass. Peak power of 2x140 W.
Keeps on playing. Up to 24 hours at normal volume levels
All aluminium
dome. Dust and splash resistant.
Z2K33AA#ABL
Recommended Total Care Packs
HP 2 year Protection Plan
Prepaid return shipment
HP 2 year w/Accidental Care
HP 3 year Protection Plan
HP 3 year w/Accidental Care
Special offers
Free shipping!
Rated 5 out of
Brennen from
Amazing performance for a laptop!
I primarily do 3D CG rendering and game/ this laptop is a great companion that is backed by the power to achieve both of these while on the go!
Rated 5 out of
Orbitguy99 from
OMEN Laptop - 17t gaming
I had been looking to purchase another laptop for quite a while .. my current laptop is 5 years old and while it still works ok I wanted something newer and faster .. and though I'm not into gaming the Omen 17& filled all my requirements .. easy setup .. fast startup and moves between screens quickly .. I have the 4k display and 16GB of memory .. 1TB hard drive with a 128GB SSD .. a really nice package
Rated 5 out of
Megan84 from
Love my new computer.
I was blown away when I started playing my game on my new omen laptop 17t. The graphics are amazing would totally recommend this to anyone! Thank you HP!!!!
Rated 5 out of
Cakowalski82 from
Product performs as expected
The 17.3 inch comes with dvd player, sd card reader, 3 usb, wifi bluetooth and hdmi. Case looks like carbon fiber, red backlit keyboard. 128 gb ssd, 1 tb sata, 16 gb ram, uhd
display, geforce 1050 4gb, intel i7 7700. Bought this for school and to play diablo 3 on max settings. It does it with no problem.
Rated 5 out of
Mpeabody from
Above my expectations
I absolutely love my new gaming laptop. HP has out done themselves. Not to mention got the best value
Believe me I shopped around
Rated 5 out of
RentedMule from
Lotta computer for the money!
Super fast, super loaded computer. Whole lotta power for the money.
/us/en/WriteReviewView?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&sku=X7P07AV_1&storeId=10151&productId=1553154
http://h3/X7P07AV_1/reviews.htm?format=embedded&sort=submissionTime
My shopping links
Need help?
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Price protection, price matching or price guarantees do not apply to Intra-day, Daily Deals or limited-time promotions. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply on reseller offers may vary. Items sold
are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply
terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled. Contract and volume customers not eligible.
HP’s MSRP is subject to discount.
HP’s MSRP price is shown as either a stand-alone price or as a strike-through price with a discounted or promotional price also listed.
Discounted or promotional pricing is indicated by the presence of an additional higher MSRP strike-through price.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel 6th Gen and other future-generation processors on systems shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft’s support, please see Microsoft’s Support Lifecycle FAQ at /lifecycle
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
In-home warranty is available only on select customizable HP desktop PCs. Need for in-home service is determined by HP support representative. Customer may be required to run system self-test programs or correct reported faults by following advice given over phone. On-site services provided only if issue can't be corrected remotely. Service not available holidays and weekends.
HP will transfer your name and address information, IP address, products ordered and associated costs and other personal information related to processing your application to Bill Me Later(R). Bill Me Later will use that data under its privacy policy.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft Windows 10: Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows 10. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows 10 functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See .
HP Worldwide&#160; Ways to buy
HP Partners Stay connected

我要回帖

更多关于 omenx笔记本 的文章

随机推荐