有问题 @ 爱问Powered
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
不雅词句或人身攻击
激进时政或意识形态话题
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息翻译在线等急,谢谢
翻译在线等急,谢谢
帮我翻译下最好是100个词左右!我叫李华,我喜欢去图书馆看书,但我发现你们图书馆的新书太少了,建议你们多进点新书。你们书架上的书也很乱,而且阅览室的的电灯也坏一盏,你们管理人员也在工作时彼此聊天
I am Li Hua,I like reading books in the library,but I found that the new books in the library were so few.I suggest that you buy more new books.the books in the shelves are in a mess,and one of the lamps in the reading room is broken.The librarians always chat during worktime.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:请帮忙翻译,谢谢在线等
请帮忙翻译,谢谢在线等
亲爱的教授
我很高兴向您推荐我们北京大学一个法学院的研究生作为交换生去贵校学习和深造,下面就我对该同学的了解做点介绍。
李小姐是我们学校2010级法学院的研究生,据我了解,李小姐是一个活泼开朗,勤奋好学的学生,她除了认真完成本专业的学业外,同时还自学了社会学,教育学,心理学,文学方面的知识,由于她的努力,在研究生一年级的时候就顺利的通过了大学英语六级考试。
北京大学和哈弗大学是友好学校,每年都有交换生活动,某教授曾三次来我校访问与交流,某教授知识渊博,待人诚恳,给我留下了很深的印象,通过某教授的报告,和与某讲授的交流,不仅使我更了解美国的文化和教育,更激发了我到美国留学,特别是到哈弗大学留学的热情。
由于李小姐有良好的英语水平,我相信到美国留学期间,在贵国的语言氛围中她会以很快的速度将英语语学好,以便更好地学习好自己的专业知识,并努力在本专业领域做出创新性研究。
鉴于李小姐的学习表现和留学热情,所以我决定推荐李小姐于2010年9月作为交换生到贵校留学一年。如果还需要其他更多信息,您可以随时和我联系。
Dear Professor,
I am very pleased to recommend a law school graduate student in our Beijing University to be an exchange student to attend study and research in your esteemed university. The following is some of my introduction of this student.
Ms. Li was admitted to our law graduate school in 2010. I understand that Ms. Li is an outgoing, pleasant student who works hard in her studies. In addition to her major course work, she has seriously taken courses in sociology, education, psychology and literature. Because of her hard work, when she was in her first year of graduate study, she passed the 6th level (highest) of college English test.
Harvard University and Beijing University have friendly relationship. We share exchange student activities every year. Prof. xxx has visited our university three times. His broad knowledge and sincerity left deep impression on me. Through his report and the exchange between him and myself, I have gain much understanding of the American culture and education system. It encouraged my interest to study in the United States, especially at Harvard University.
Since Ms. Lee possesses excellent English proficiency, I believe that during the time that she goes to US to study, she will be able to pick up quickly of the language requirements to help her gain better professional knowledge. She will, therefore, further her innovative research in her expertise area.
Because of Ms. Lee's performance in study and her eagerness to attend your university, I have decided to recommend her to become an exchange student in your university for one year, beginning September ). Please feel free to contact me for any further information that you may need.
Thank you.
请遵守网上公德,勿发布广告信息
相关问答:在线等,求翻译。谢谢【韩国语吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:350,787贴子:
在线等,求翻译。谢谢收藏
으려 한 사람 의 마음 을 잘 맞 지 않 는 다. 볼 떨 어 져 있다으려 한 사람 의 마음 을 잘 맞 지 않 는 다. 볼 떨请帮我翻译下谢谢
韩国语首选「沪江韩语网校」,全外教生动授课,发音地道,5周轻松掌握韩语发音;采用全新权威教材,学练结合高效掌握,入门一步直达日常口语无障碍
不是韩语,没法翻译,都是乱七八糟的。翻译器翻译的。不要用翻译器,如果翻译器能搞定问题谁还学外语呀。
给个大概意思就好了,麻烦拜托了
跟乱码差不多。
谢谢了。呵呵可能她是用翻译器翻译的
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 谷歌韩语翻译在线 的文章

随机推荐