蓝色划线句子为什么这么翻译?since twosince five years agoo不是自从两年前的意思吗

> 【答案带解析】根据要求改写句子,每空一词。 1.They have been here sin...
根据要求改写句子,每空一词。1.They have been here since ten years ago.(对划线部分提问)
have they been here?2.Mike used to get his mother angry.(改为一般疑问句)
to get his mother angry?3.I've never been to Beijing and Jack has never been there, either.(合并为一句)
Jack has ever been to Beijing.4.What do you do with your problems?(改为同义句)
How do you____
your problems?5.Have you finished your homework?(作否定回答)
1.How long
2.Did, use
3.Neither, nor
4.deal with
5.No, haven't
试题分析:
1.1】因为划线的部分是since表示“自从”,是一个时间段,故用How long。
2.2】因为所给的句子谓语动词是实意动词的过去式,所以变成疑问句的时候应该在句首加上did,原来的动词的过去式改成动词...
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
考点2:语法填空
& & & &从语法填空题的考查方式来看,主要分两类:自由填空和提示词填空。这两类考查的语言项目有所不同自由填空类,考查的语言项目主要有行文逻辑、连词、介词、关系代词、冠词等;提示词填空类,考查的语言项目主要有动词的时态语态、非谓语动词、形容词、副词、名词等。尤其对于自由填空,要求考生根据具体的语境需要而填写的使文章通顺、逻辑连贯、符合文体色彩要求的词语。很多学生接触这类题型时,不知道如何分析解答和进行填空。鉴于此笔者认为,老师可以有针对性的指导学生,分阶段地侧重要点进行语法填空教学。
相关试题推荐
My cousin Mark is much healthier now. But he used to have some bad habits. For one thing, he was a couch potato. He is one of those overweigh people who sit on a sofa and eat junk food while they watch TV. He used to watch TV for six or seven hours some days. Now, he never watches TV for more than two hours. Five years ago, he didn't use to exercise. In fact, he hated exercise! He didn't use to watch exercise programmes on TV. Now, he exercises every morning. He loves to exercise now, because it makes him feel wonderful.
Mark used to smoke a pack of cigarettes a day three years ago. Now he only misses smoking when he is nervous. He chews gum at those times.
Mark also does something else to lose weight. He used to eat lots of meat, but now he always likes fruit and vegetables, so he is mostly a vegetarian now. (85) So, by changing his diet and doing daily exercise, he is in much better shape than before.(一)补全下面的句子。1.A couch potato is_
__(二)根据短文内容,回答下面的问题。2.What is Mark's opinion about exercise programmes now? 3.When does Mark miss smoking? 4.What does "vegetarian" mean in Chinese? (三)将文中划线句子翻译成汉语。5.
用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章完整、通顺。(每词限用一次)answer, alone, oldest, start, until, fortieth,own, teach, money, laterIn Britain you are allowed to drive a car when you are seventeen. You have to get a special two—year driving license before you can 1.
. When you are learning, someone with a full license always has to be in the car with you because you aren't allowed to drive the car on the road 2.
. You don't have to go to a driving school—a friend can3._
you. The person with you isn't allowed to take the4._
for the lesson unless he's got a teacher's license.Before you are allowed to have a full license, you have to take a driving test. You can take a test in your 5.
car, but it has to be fit for the road. In the test you have to drive round for about half an hour and then 6.
a few questions. If you don't pass the test, you are allowed to take it again a few weeks7.
if you want to. In 1970 a woman passed her 8.
test after 212 driving lessons. When you've passed your test, you don't have to take it again, and you are allowed to go on driving as long as you like. Britain's9.
driver was a man who drove in 1974 at the age of 100.Before 1904 everyone was allowed to drive, even children. Then from 1904 car drivers had to have a license. But they didn't have to take a test10.
1935. On the early days of car driving, before 1878, cars weren't allowed to go faster than four miles an hour, and someone had to lead the car with a red flag. 
根据句意及首字母或汉语提示完成单词。1.China has the largest p
in the world.2.There are many i
in China, such as Taiwan, Hainan.3.A q__
means fifteen minutes.4.Summer is the hottest s
in a year.5.1 think the f
between you and me will last for long.6.We should protect(保护)our___
(环境).7.Children now are supposed to learn how to regard problems as ________(挑战).8.I have a
(秘密).I don't want to tell you.9.It's our
(责任)to keep our school tidy and clean.10.Teachers should be
(耐心的)with their students. 
Weekends are important for us. We can relax ourselves. Do you know what Americans in the early twentieth century () did on weekends? What do you do on weekends now? In the early twentieth century, people spent lots of time at home on weekends. Then, new inventions changed the weekends.*People used electric streetcars to travel in the cities. On weekends, they rode the streetcars to the parks. Young people like roller coasters.* The first movie lasted only one minute. In the 1920s, movie theaters sold millions of tickets each week! In 1927, movies finally had sound. Sometimes people stayed at home and listened to another new invention —the radio.
* People in cities worked indoors during the weekdays, so they wanted to be outdoors on weekends. Bicycling became a popular activity.
* Now there are more inventions in our life. People have more time and money, too. So they have many ways to spend their weekends. * People travel by their own cars. Or they can visit big parks like Disney World and ride modern roller coasters and go higher and faster than ever before. * They can choose from lots of different movie theatres. Or they can watch videos at home.
* More and more people begin to do all kinds of sports at gym. Others turn on their TV and watch sports on "Family Night".1.Before 1927, __________.A. people can watch videos at homeB. the movie had soundC. People could go to the movie theatres to see moviesD. people could watch sports on "Family Night"2.Long time ago, people spent their weekends __________.A. at home B. in the theatresC. outdoors D. in Disney World3.Which is a popular activity in the early twentieth century?A. Watching TV
B. Riding the electric streetcarsC. Listening to the radio
D. Bicycling4.The underlined word "lasted" means
B. was over
D. spoke5.Which is TRUE about the weekends in America?A. They still see movies without sound now.B. They didn't go outside in the early twentieth.C. The weekends are not the same in different times.D. They don't go to the parks any more now. 
Mark was walking home from school one day when he noticed a boy ahead of him. He had tripped(绊倒) and dropped all of the books he was carrying, along with some clothes, a baseball bat and a glove.
Mark knelt(跪) down and helped the boy pick up the things. Since they were going the same way, he offered to carry some things for the boy.
As they walked, Mark discovered the boy's name was Bill. He loved video games, baseball and history, but he was having trouble with some of his subjects.
They arrived at Bill's home first.
Mark was invited in for a Coke and to watch some television. The afternoon passed pleasantly with some laughs and talk. Then Mark went home. They continued to see each other around school, had lunch together once or twice, then both graduated from junior school.Three days before graduation, Bill asked Mark if they could talk.Bill reminded(提醒)Mark of the day years ago when they had first met. "Did you ever wonder why I was carrying so many things home that day?" asked Bill. “You see, I took away all my things from school. I had stored away some of my mother's sleeping pills(安眠药). I was going home to kill myself. But after we spent some time talking and laughing, I realized that if I had died, I would have missed so many good time. So you see, Mark, when you picked up those books that day, you did a lot more. "1.When Bill fell down on his way home, Mark
.A. didn't notice thatB. went away quicklyC. helped him pick up the thingsD. carried all the things for him2.Which of the following is NOT true?A. Mark was a warm—hearted boy.B. Bill was good at all of his subjects.C. Bill and Mark were in the same school.D.
Bill loved video games, baseball and history.3.At Bill's home, they didn't
.A. drink some Coke B. watch TVC. have a pleasant talk D. play video games4.Three days before graduation, Bill asked Mark to talk because he
.A. wanted to tell him his storyB. wanted to kill himself againC. hoped to have lunch togetherD. hoped to go on holiday together5.What would Bill probably say at last?A. I should die. B.
You saved. my life.C. You did a good job. D. You helped me a lot. 
题型:句型转换
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.自从玛丽两年前高中毕业之后,他就在没有组织此类活动 的翻译是:Since Mary high school two years ago, he has no organization such activities 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
自从玛丽两年前高中毕业之后,他就在没有组织此类活动
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Since graduating from high school two years ago, Mary, he did not organize such activities in
Since graduating from high school two years ago, Mary, he did not organize such activities in
Since Mary high school two years ago, he has no organization such activities
Mary since two years ago after graduating from high school, he would not have been organized in such activities
Since Mary two years ago high school graduation, he on in has not organized this kind of activity
相关内容&a不在记住 Is not remembering & aSometimes you love her 正在翻译,请等待...
& a农村很好玩.改天我带你去 The countryside is very amusing. I will lead you to go another day & a引起很多纷争 Causes very many disputes & ai need to present the full range of duties 我需要提出全方位责任 & aassets and liabilities 财产和责任 & ai thing it is from utmost important i事它是从最大重要 & aArashi-Navire Arashi-Navire & a中国解放 China liberates & aThey can all get fucked,Just stay true for you 他们可以全部得到交往的,正义逗留真实对您 & a中国一拖集团有限公司的英文翻译 As soon as China tows the group limited company English translation & a期望早点进行工作 The expectation earlier carries on the work & aPaper & Packaging Industry future 纸&包装的产业未来 & aThe Japanese acute coronary syndrome study 日本深刻冠状综合症状研究 & a各民族在各自生存环境中形成和发展了各具特色的民族文化,它们是培育本民族精神、道德风尚、品德特性的沃土,是民族生存和发展的根本。同时,也应成为中华民族共有的精神财富。中华各民族在互相学习、借鉴、吸收中,共同创造了中华优秀文化。中华文化以其自己源源流长、博大精深、丰富多彩,紧紧地把各民族凝聚在一起 Various nationalities formed and have developed the unique national culture in respective survival environment, they were cultivate this national spirit, the moral prevailing custom, the personal character characteristic fertile soil, was the national survival and the development basis.At the same t & a什么都可以省,就是质量不能省 Anything may save, is the quality cannot save & awhat is tom is family name 什么是汤姆是姓 & apicked in 采摘 & aI’m laughing at clouds (More than ever)
& aEMPIRICAL PROBABILITY 经验主义的可能性 & aScience and Education Division 科学和教育科 & a一次侧电压10KV
, 3相 ,50Hz Side voltage 10KV, 3, 50Hz & aThis weather is also able to swim? I can not stand! 这天气也能游泳? 我不可能站立! & a治安 and消防 Public security and fire prevention & a我们被他坦率的观点,幽默的语言和亲切的态度所深深吸引了 We by his frank viewpoint, the humorous language and the kind manner deep attracted deeply & a是,必须小心,你寄钱给我,也是从你的银行卡支付,还是拿现金支付? Yes, must be careful, you remit money to give me, also is from yours bankcard payment, takes the specie payment? & adays out of service 几天丧失功能 & a郁郁葱葱的结在心里 Green and luxuriant knot in heart & aJIM卖掉了自己的头发给DELL买了一条表链 JIM sold out own hair to buy a watch chain to DELL & a??? ? ? 做怎么的可能性 & a深远的影响 Profunder Einfluss & a这个城市公交车数量为500 This city public transportation quantity is 500 & aSpenk  Spenk  & aBoot rom was not detected after phone boot up 起动rom未在电话起动以后被查出 & a环境指示系统 Environment indicating system & a衣着整洁,衣服上没有污渍 The attire is neat, on clothes does not have the dirt & aavoid to be messed up 避免弄糟 & a红颜为君笑 The young person smiles for Mr. & a你剪了头发 You cut the hair & aAgricultural bank of china Cai menjia branch, Beijing China 农业中国银行Cai menjia分支,北京中国 & aconsidered final 被考虑的决赛 & aenhanced halt state 正在翻译,请等待...
& a只是累了、想要一个人带我离开这里、结束现在的一切 Only is tired, has wanted a person to lead me to leave here, conclusion present all & aTiO2复合纳米材料在环境净化领域的用途 TiO2 compound nanomaterials in environment purification domain use & a用安全套 正在翻译,请等待...
& a中山大学共产党员个人风采大赛三等奖 Zhongshan University communist party member individual elegant demeanor big game third prize & aDownloading recovery for your phone (pyramid)... 正在翻译,请等待...
& awhy is internet good for us 为什么是互联网好为我们 & a海运仓 Marine transportation warehouse & a只爱丁朗 Only loves Ding Lang & a联席主席 Joint attendance president & alocal connect radius sever failed 本机连接半径切断不合格 & awhich two of the following documents prove your identity 哪些二以下文件证明您的身分 & ayou have had sex more than 2 times 正在翻译,请等待...
& af?tterna 脚 & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Innocent eyes, is actually a breach of promise. Innocent eyes, is actually a breach of promise. & a自从玛丽两年前高中毕业之后,他就在没有组织此类活动 Since Mary two years ago high school graduation, he on in has not organized this kind of activity &自从五年前他就在这里了.He here since five years ago .——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
自从五年前他就在这里了.He here since five years ago . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据汉语提示完成句子。&&1. 他教英语已有两年了。&&&&He&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& English&&&&&&&&2 years&&&&&&&& .2. 汤姆看电视已整整四个小时。Tom has been watching TV for&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& .3. 五年前他就会弹钢琴。&&&& He&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& play the piano five years ago.4. 她是第一个加入足球俱乐部,她已经踢了三年球。She&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&the fooball club and she &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& &&&&&&&& Football for 3years.&&&&5. 我的哥哥喜欢收集邮票。&&&&&& My brother enjoys&&&&&& &&&&&& .
阅读下面的作品南 山 雨董 桥三四十年前我带着家小来香港谋生,白天做两份兼差的工作,晚上给报纸杂志写稿翻译,三口生计勉强应付,偶然碰到意外支出,变卖细软的落难举措还是有的。这样熬了两三年,老二出世的时候,我去应征一份工钱优厚的职务,连过三关,十拿九稳,竟然落空。那期间,石初先生辗转知道了我的境遇,有一天约我到莲香茶楼喝早茶。是农历腊月,天刚亮,楼上靠窗的茶座冷得很,他殷殷劝我多吃点心暖胃,尽说些不着边际的闲话,下楼道别之际,徐徐从大衣口袋里摸出一本薄薄的小册子给我,是他早年手抄的一些田园诗,喃喃说:“这些诗写得清爽,念起来舒服。苦闷的时候读读诗词,日子会变得漂亮些!”风很大,我走到大马路一家绸缎庄的屋檐下翻出诗册,浓浓淡淡的墨色录了许多唐诗清诗,范石湖的作品不少,最后一页是毕九歌的一首七绝:“芍药花残布谷啼,鸡闲犬卧闭疏篱。老农荷锸归来晚,共说南山雨一犁。”那天晚上天更冷,石初先生打电话言归正题,要我宽心,用了“事缓则圆”四个字劝我再碰碰机缘,说他一九五二年刚来香港也磕磕绊绊,困顿无助,天天晚上读诗抄诗解忧。我说石湖的诗我小时候读得多,倒想知道毕九歌是谁。他说那是清代王渔洋《古夫于亭杂录》里抄到的,只知道他字调虞,渔洋同邑大司空亨的后人,能诗,可惜只流传了那一首七绝:“可见名与利那玩意儿都是注定的!”石初先生到死也没有成过名。他茶余饭后即兴写写的游戏文字,怎么说都不输那些名家的笔墨,绝对值得付梓流传。事实竟然不是那样。他的旧诗词,他的白话文,他的英文、法文、拉丁文,全是他七十二年人生中默默修炼的正果,知道的人却太少太少了。我是一九六五年才从台北带着父执宋伯伯的信去看申先生。他住半山般含道,四十出头,白皙的皮肤衬着白皙的衬衫,纤秀的金丝眼镜把一张瘦长红润的脸映得更清贵。他声音低沉,讲话很慢,地道的英国风度,一点不带上海人的阔气和喧阗。那次初识之后,他记起来会打电话问我近况,约我在中环他做事的洋行附近吃个午饭聊聊。后来我在报上写专栏、做翻译,石初先生这才开始用长辈的口吻给我提了许多意见,我们渐渐成了师徒。申先生先是教我中文造句的窍门,说白话文要写出文言的凝练,文言文要透露白话的真切。“胡适之的文言文写得其实比白话文要好,原因在此。”他说,“胡先生学问深厚而才情单薄!”这淡淡的半堂课,我受用到老。他起初常常说我的翻译七百字里起码有十个地方是笨译,脱裤子放屁的句子太多了:“做人不可取巧,翻译必须学巧!”申先生每给我改一篇译文,总是叮咛我回家好好逐句捉摸。这样改了八九篇,回头重看自己的旧译,我才脸红了。我亲沐教泽越久,越觉得石初先生做人跟做学问完全不同。做人,他诚实而世故;做学问,他犀利而纯真,抱定主意不求闻达。那时期,传媒的兴旺造就了一批好辩之士挥笔制造舆论,改造社会。那时期,知识界也有一小撮饱学之士唾弃说教,唾弃生命卑微的欷歔,一心安分乐道,一心经营个人精致的技艺,遁迹自娱。申先生继承的正是这一小撮人的情操:“要紧的是了解生命,不是判断生命。”他常说。一九九○年年尾,石初先生丧偶,万念灰蒙,久久难释,人也苍老了许多。一天,我约他到莲香茶楼喝早茶,下楼道别的时候,我把二十五年前他给我的那本诗册交还给他。我握着他冰冷的手,一句话没说。申先生看看我,看看那本破旧的小册子,微微点了点头,转身踽踽走进晨曦里的小巷。(选自《旧时月色》,有删改)【小题1】请简要概括文章中申石初先生的人物形象。(6分)【小题2】“可见名与利那玩意儿都是注定的!”这句话流露出申石初先生丰富的情感,请联系上下文,具体分析。(4分)【小题3】请分析最后一段在全文中的作用。(4分)【小题4】请谈谈本文以“南山雨”为题的用意。(6分)
翻译句子&(共5小题,每小题2分,满分10分)小题1:他们习惯乘火车旅游小题2:顺便问一下,你去过苏州几次了?小题3:张老师自从25岁时就在这所学校教书.小题4:我们班级有32个男生和23个女生小题5:他和他父母一星期联系一次
根据汉语意思完成句子。1. 他五岁时就会扫地了。 &&& He could _______ &&&&&&____ &&&& ____&when he was five years old.2. 他起床后的第一件事就是整理床铺。&&&&&&& The first thing he does after getting up is to _______ ________ _______.3. 玛丽把卧室打扫了一下,然后把垃圾扔了出去。&&&&& Mary _______ ________ _______&&&&&&&___& and then _______ _______ the trash.4. 你应该学会自己叠衣服。&&&&& You should learn to _______ _______ _______ by yourself.5. 我可以在外面待到11点吗?&&& Could I_______ ________ _______ eleven?
翻译下列句子。 1. 这本书我可以借三周吗?&&& Can I ______ this book ______ three weeks? 2. 这些人对我们很友好。& &These people are ______ ______ ______ us.3. 你觉得这件上衣怎么样?&&& ______ do you _______ ______ this coat? 4. 三年前他就擅长打篮球了。 &&& She ______ _______ _______ _______ basketball three years ago.5. 在他的帮助下,我学会了跳舞。&&&&& ______ ______ ______, I learned to dance.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
since 3 years ago.是时间点还是时间段3 years ago.是时间点还是时间段.2.since 1985 是时间点 还是时间段?3.It is +一段时间+ since从句.怎么翻译?自从.已经多少年了》?是这样翻译吗我在网上查的说,since 1985 是具体时间是时间点啊?since的四种用法 1) since +过去一个时间点(如具体的年、月、日期、钟点、1980,last month,half past six)。例如:I have been here since 起,我一直在这儿。2) since +一段时间+ ago。例如:I have been here since five months ago.我在这儿,已经有五个月了。
°神水盟2405
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
第一个是时间点,表示3年前那个时间.第二个是时间段,表示从1985年到某个时间之间的这段时间 第三个的翻译一般为 从什么到现在已经有.(多长时间)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
3 years ago.点since 1985 段(从1985到现在这段时间)It is +一段时间+ since 你理解得大体对
3 years ago 是时间点since 1985 是时间段自从什么什么以来已经过了XX年了
3 years ago 是时间段since 1985也是时间段,从1985年至今的一段时间it is ...since 从。。。到现在
时点时间翻译是正确的.
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 two years ago 的文章

随机推荐