如何回答美国的美国放开小学留学签证证问题

索引留学:美国留学面签中的奇葩问题!
来源:搜狐出国
  总觉得美国面签很神秘,事实上除了问regular questions,他们还会时不时蹦出一些稀奇古怪的问题。比如,你订婚了么?那为什么没带戒指。。。碰到这种问题,随心回答就好。。。
  自从中美签证有效期延长后,听说美国驻中国大使馆都快被挤爆了,好多人排队。
  美国签证总给人神秘莫测的感觉,人们经常说就像买彩票一样:有可能你身家万贯,但签证官今天就是看你不爽,一声SORRY,就把你打发了;也有人没车没房,但也许签证官就是看他顺眼,他就过了。
  总之,过与不过,好像不需要任何理由和借口的。
  也有人说,其实在你提交资料后,面签之前,人家就已经审查过你的情况,能不能过其实早就有了答案,让你来面试,只是验证这个答案的肯定或否定。所以,面签的时候,签证官的问题就很随意了,天马行空,只有你想不到,没有他问不出的。
  很多朋友都被问过一些奇怪的问题,网上还有各种吐槽。假如你被问到稀奇古怪的问题,你会怎么回答?
  (说明:问题与答案仅供娱乐,不具有参考性,签证面试时请以实际情况为准。)
  索引留学OfferMachine总结了近千客户美国留学面签的问题,今天公布这些逗比的问题让大家开怀一笑!
  1、一小兄弟,国内著名互联网企业的中层负责人,和漂亮的夫人一起去美签。房子车子都有,最后要结束时签证官问他老婆:你为什么嫁给他?
  (她是我老婆,请问你有什么疑问吗?她不嫁我,难道嫁你?)
  2、一位申请美国留学签证的学生,在北京的美国大使馆被问:附近是几号地铁?
  (你是在考验我们的智慧吗?)
  3、也是一个学生,被签证官问:你喜欢下象棋吗?你的班长叫什么名字? (怎么?难道你和我们班长下过象棋?)
  4、签证官:订婚了么?答:定了。签证官问:那为什么没戴戒指?。。。。。签证官问:好吧,欢迎你去美国!这么小就订婚了。。。现在的年轻人啊。。。。(结婚要趁早啊,留来留去留成愁,你没听说过吗?)&
  5、漂亮的校花被问:有没有男朋友?有没有人说你长得很像甄??
  (方才看门大叔已然告知了,本宫原不信,现下看来,定是今日衣裳穿得太过花哨,只是您意欲如何?)&
  6、签证官:如果我今天不给你签证,你会怎么办?答:回家吃饭,然后明天再申请去英国留学。
  (有钱,就是任性!)
  7、一企业家的儿子要去美国留学,申请签证时被面试官问:你爸工厂有多少人?(我数学不好。。。)&
  8、签证官:你是成都人?成都的美食比如火锅什么的哪样最好吃?成都的生活节奏如何?
  (难不成这位想调职到成都去?中国人的生活总是丰富多彩的,多去几个城市体验一下也没错)&
  9、签证官问:统一奶茶怎么样,我今天还没吃早饭→_→(你是收了代言费吧?)&
  10、签证官问一个女孩:你喜欢汉堡吗?女孩说:喜欢我喜欢麦当劳。结果女孩被拒了,据猜测理由是文不对题。(博主高娓娓插播,美国人的确不太认麦当劳的汉堡。。。)&
  11、某天有一阿姨去签旅游签,然后因为各种原因被拒,后来这个老阿姨直接就怒了,用着不流利的普通话给面试官说:你们美国有啥了不起,我TM还不稀罕去了,谁不知道TM美国一片荒凉。结果面试官说:那好吧,我就让你去看看美国到底怎么样。然后就过了.(中国大妈不是徒有虚名的)&
  12、签证官问一个男孩:你用的电脑是什么牌子的?
  (用的苹果就能给签证吗?)&
  13、签证官问:你几点到的领馆?回答:十二点。然后就过了(早起的虫儿被鸟吃?)&
  14、一位学化学的学生申请美国留学签证,签证官问:你是不是去美国偷核工业的资料?(太直白了吧?)&
  15、签证官问:你喜欢奥巴马还是罗姆尼?答:两个都不喜欢! (不得不说,答案很机智)
  16、签证官:你喜欢什么美国电影?答:功夫熊猫。签证官:里面有哪些动物?对方回答了四个。签证又说:你再说一个就让你过。来人说不出来就疯了一样比划。本来都做好不过的打算了,结果签证官来了一句good luck。然后就收了护照。(你确定你不是来娱乐我们的吗?)&
  17、签证官问:我今天的领带好不好看。。。 答: 很帅!然后就过了
  (千穿万穿,马屁不穿啊!就是这个FEEL 倍爽!)&
(责任编辑:凡塔)
&&&&&&</div
搜狐出国隆重推出2013春季国际教育展大全…[]
主演:黄晓明/陈乔恩/乔任梁/谢君豪/吕佳容/戚迹
主演:陈晓/陈妍希/张馨予/杨明娜/毛晓彤/孙耀琦
主演:陈键锋/李依晓/张迪/郑亦桐/张明明/何彦霓
主演:尚格?云顿/乔?弗拉尼甘/Bianca Bree
主演:艾斯?库珀/ 查宁?塔图姆/ 乔纳?希尔
baby14岁写真曝光
李冰冰向成龙撒娇争宠
李湘遭闺蜜曝光旧爱
美女模特教老板走秀
曝搬砖男神奇葩择偶观
柳岩被迫成赚钱工具
大屁小P虐心恋
匆匆那年大结局
乔杉遭粉丝骚扰
男闺蜜的尴尬初夜
客服热线:86-10-
客服邮箱:扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
美国留学签证时的问题请给我这些英文的答案,谢谢!Greetings 1.What is your name and your purpose for this interview?2.What type of visa do you need?3.Have you applied for a visa to another country?4.Have you ever been refused visa?
Motivation of study abroad 1.Why do you want to go to USA?2.What will you do in USA?3.What degree will you pursue in America?4.Do you have any relatives in USA?5.What is your major?6.What school will you go to and why choose this school?7.How do you know your school? (Description of this university)8.How long will you stay in USA?9.What about you previous study?
Finances 1.How much is your tuition fee (or total expenses)?2.Where does the money come from?3.What is your parents’ income?4.What is your parents’ job?5.Do you have house property ownership certificate or real estate certificate? Study plan 1.What is your future plan?2.What will you do after graduation?3.Give me a future plan for the coming fives years.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
What is your name and your purpose for this interview?M,&小明, I'm here to apply Student VISA for going to United States.2.What type of visa do you need?& &F-13.Have you applied for a visa to another country?Depends4.Have you ever been refused visa?DependsMotivation of study abroad?I would prefer to have a look at the outside world and head on more chanllenges of my studyWhy do you want to go to USA?United States definetly has the best education system and helps its students to develp all kinds of necessary&skills for making them competitive in the future. BTW, Itls also a very nice country just like China.2.What will you do in USA?Going to School, attending classes and graduating is my priority for sure. Besides, the College I applied has tons of interesting clubs as they mentioned on there website. I would like to join them and gain some fun experience there.3.What degree will you pursue in America?Depends4.Do you have any relatives in USA?Unfortunately I don't, so I guess I have to cook my faviroute Chinese dishes myself.&Do you have any Chinese dishes that you like? (Optional)5.What is your major?Depends6.What school will you go to and why choose this school?大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学 and Yale University are two from my list that I applied for.&Both of them have the best Engineering schools and the greatest Professors.&Like Professor 孙悟空 at&大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学, his research field of 天宫啥样 is well know in his field and his papers were published on 人民日报,北京晚报等世界一流科技杂志。7.How do you know your school? (Description of this university)I 'baidued' tons of them and found out that&大纽约纽约喇叭沟门儿帝国大学&8.How long will you stay in USA?for about 2 years, As soon as I finished my study there.9.What about you previous study?Finances 1.How much is your tuition fee (or total expenses)?Tell him / her the expected amount you could find on your University / College admission websites2.Where does the money come from?My parenents support me most of it, I also worked as a intern and saved some.3.What is your parents’ income?Depends4.What is your parents’ job?Depends (Except 坑蒙拐骗,煎炒烹炸,刀枪剑戟,斧钺钩叉)5.Do you have house property ownership certificate or real estate certificate?Yes, I do, They should have all the documents in hand by that time or simply hand over them Study plan?register some classes / lectures you are interesting in.Starting doing final project after 1year of arriving there. 1.What is your future plan?Come back to China and start my own business.2.What will you do after graduation?Come back to China and start my own business.3.Give me a future plan for the coming fives years.Come back to China and be a boss of my own business.
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
美国留学面签时最常见的问题一览
美国留学面签时最常见的问题一览
面签是每个到美国留学的小伙伴都需要面对的一步关卡,只有面签顺利通过才能拿到留学签证,下面顺顺留学带来了美国留学面签时最常见的问题一览,希望大家能有所了解,提前准备好怎么回答才能稳操胜券!
  一般来说,签证官经常会在面签时问四大类问题,无非就是你的出行目的、是否有移民倾向、能力等等,具体如下:  第一类问题:你是谁?  1. 简单个人历史  24) What‘s your name?  43) How long have you prepared your visa interview? Have u prepared the
interview in New Oriental?  46) Where are you from? Where is your hometown?  62) Have you ever been to nations aside of China? Have you ever gone
abroad?  63) What’s your favorite food?  67) How old are you?  73) How long have you been in Shanghai?  75) What‘s your hobby? What do you do in your spare time?  82) Where is your HUKOU(户口)?  87) Which is your favorite restaurant (cafe)?  89) Where do you live? Where will you live?  104) Do u have a cup of coffee every morning?  105) what kind of computer do you have?  106) what is your favorite color?  2. 复杂个人问题  42) What do you think of the *** (a question VO is interested to know
concerning your major) in China?  59) What is your favorite pet? Why?  60) What’s your best/worst quality.  74) Why did you live in Shanghai?  81) Who do you think is the best president of the US?  84) Do you think who is the greatest leader in the world? Why?  3. 亲属问题  23) Do you want your wife to go with you?  34) Do you have any relatives in the United States?  35) What do your parents do?  68) Have you any relatives in US?  72) Do you have sisters or brothers?  80) What is your favorite American movie?  83) Do you have a girlfriend? Where is she? Are you sure your gf will keep
relation with you during your graduate study?  第二类问题:你去做什么?  1. 笼统问法  3) What will you do in USA?  11) What is your purpose for the visa?  2. 关于国家  4) Are you going to study in USA?  7) How long will you study in USA?  19) Why do you want to study in USA?  27) Why do you want go to the United States for further study? (if the
accent is on “United States”)  30) Many universities in the China offer first--rate graduate programs in
***. Why do you want to go to the USA for graduate study?  53) When are you going to enter US?  3. 关于学校  13) How do you know this Univ.?  17) Why do you choose this Univ.?  32) To how many institutions have you applied, and who are they? Any other
school admits you?  33) Why did you choose ****** University? How much do you know about the
university?  48) Do you know which school is the best in your major? What else?  100) Is ******x the first university to give you the offer?  4. 关于专业  1) What will you study in the United States?  9) What do you want to study in USA?  29) Why do you want to study *** in the US?  31) What is your ultimate academic goal?  50) What will you study in this major? What courses?  52,88) What‘s the difference between your major now and the major in
USA?  58) Why do you change your major?  5. 关于学位  20) Why do you want to pursue a master’s/doctoral degree?  28) Why do you think it is time for you to pursue master‘s/doctoral degree
now?  6. 关于TA/RA  51) If you say you will be a teacher in the future, what will you
teach?  65) What kind of works you will do for this assistantship? What’s your duty
as a TA/RA?  79) What will you teach?  85) Who is your advisor?  91) What will you do if you can not find a position in the big companies/
*** university?  第三类问题:你有能力去做吗?  1. 专业背景  2) What is your major? In what aspect of your major will you study? What is
your favorite subject? Can it be used to military utilities?  5) When/where did you get your BS/MS?  12) What is your academic background?  18) Why do you like your major?  22) What is the difficult class do you have?  25) What institution did you attend and what was your major?  49) What does your major mean?  57) Can you give an example of your topic that is applied in our
living?  66) Is your trans cript original?  71) 课程概述 Can you talk something about the course XX?  93) What is your dissertation about? what is your specific research of your
undergraduate paper?  102) What have you done in your research?  103) Are you a top student in your school? What about your ranking in your
class?  2. 工作背景  6) What/where are you working now?  10) What do you do with your work for MS/phd?  26) What have you done after you graduated from university?  41) How long does it take to commute to your work place?  45) Are you a worker or a student now?  47) How much do you earn now? How much will you earn when you come
back?  76) What is your current project in your company? What are you responsible
for in your present post?  77) How many years have your worked?  90) Why did you choose your present job?  95) Where is your company located in?  96) So what development/programming tools do you use?(CS)  97) Have you business card? Do you have a name card?  98) Why have you quit your job?  107) (Set up my own company about****) Is it difficult?  3. 英语能力  44) How long have you prepared for GRE? Did you cheat?  69) When did you join the T/G test?  70) What s core did you get in T/G test?  99) How did you take GRE?  4. 财务能力  86) Have you any scholarship?  21) Why do you receive financial aid from this Univ.?  36) How much do you expect you will have to spend each year in the United
States?  37) How do you support yourself during your studies in the United
States?  38) Do you plan to seek Financial support in the US?  39) Who will be your sponsor? How much is his annual income and what will
be the amount you will receive annually? Do you have a bank deposit
certification?  64) Have you any bank deposit?  78) Can you tell me which assistantship they give you? TA or RA.  92) Your assistantship is for one year, then how about the following
years?  第四类问题:你会回来吗?  1. 归国计划  14) What is your plan? What will you do after graduation? Why? what kind of
job can you find in the future?  15) Give me three reasons that you will come back to China?  16) Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn‘t come back?  40) Do you plan to seek employment in the US after you have completed your
studies?  54) What is your dream?  94) You can also make more of this kind of money in US, why don’t you want
to earn more? why you come back to China instead of finding a job in
America?  101) Will you come back to this company after graduation?  2. 中美比较  55) What is the thing you like best in America, or the thing you like best
in China?  56) Then what is the thing you don‘t like most in China?  61) What do you think is the best/worst thing of the U.S?  以上就是带来的面签时最常见的问题一览,小伙伴们都了解了吗,查看更多美国留学信息,敬请关注顺顺留学,还有好玩的留学趣闻等你来了解哦!
大家喜欢的顾问
热门留学案例
提交成功!我们会有老师为您分析竞争结果!
测一测你的留学竞争力
申请国家:美国
平均成绩:3.8+
申请项目:硕士
实习/活动经历:一段
两段及以上
目前最高学历:本科
初中及以下
硕士研究生