Jack is going to visit mesee you next weekk.改否定句

新版PEP六年级英语上册1-6单元知识点总结
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
新版PEP六年级英语上册1-6单元知识点总结
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
新版PEP六年级英语上册1-6单元知识点总结
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M 六年级PEP上册知识总结Unit1 How can I get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& library&&&&&&&&&& 图书馆&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& post office&&&&& 邮局&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& hospital&&&&&&&&& 医院&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& turn left 左转&&& turn right 右转places:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cinema&&&&&&&&&& 电影院(地点)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& bookstore&&&&& 书店&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go straight&&& 直行&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& science museum科学博物馆&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &crossing 十字路口&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& supermarket 超市&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& school&&&&&&& 学校&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &一、描述某地点所处位置的短语&near&&&&&&&& 在…..附近next to&&&&& 与…..相邻 beside&&&&&& 在…..旁边in front of&&& 在……前面&behind&&&&&&& 在 …..后面&between&&&&& 在…..之间
二、问路1.Where is the cinema, please?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 请问电影院在哪儿?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& next to& the hospital.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在医院的旁边。&&&&&&&&&&&&&& in front of the school.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在学校的前面.&&& behind& the park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在公园的后面It’s&&&&&&&&&&&&& near&& the zoo.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在动物园的附近.far from here.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 离这儿很远.
&2. Excuse me, is there a cinema near here&&&&&&&&&&& 请问这附近有电影院吗?Yes, there is. /No,there isn’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 有./没有。
3. How can I/we get there?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我怎样到那儿?&& Turn left at the bookstore.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 到书店左转
4. How can I get to the hospital?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我该怎样到达医院呢?Take the No.57 bus.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 乘坐第57路公汽。By the No. 57 bus.
注意:& 到那儿&&&& get& there&&&&&&&&&&&&& 到某地&&&&&& get to& Canada/Australia/Beijing/ Shanghai/Wuhan&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get to the hospital/zoo/bookstore 二、指引路1. You can take the No.32 bus.&&&&&&&&&&&& 你可乘坐312路公交车去那儿.注意:You can go by the No.32 bus.&&&& 与上句意思一样,只是说法不同。
2. Go straight and turn& left at the& bookstore. 先直行然后在书店那儿左转弯。
3.&& Turn right/ left at the …&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 在… 地方向右/ 左转.三&& Is it far from here?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 离这儿远吗?&&&& Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.&&&&&& 是的很远/ 不是很远。四.第79面的常用表达法
& Unit 2 Ways to go to school一.&& 知识点归纳(一)、&& 词汇&& &&&&&& 四会&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& bike ( 自行车)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& by& ( 乘坐)&&&&&&&& slow down 慢下来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& bus& (公共汽车)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& foot& (脚)& stop& 停下来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& train (火车)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& how (怎样)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& plane& ( 飞机)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go to school (上学)& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ship&& (轮船)&& taxi 出租车&& ferry 轮渡&&& sled&& 雪橇&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& subway& ( 地铁)&&&& ( 交通工具前加by , 表示乘坐但步行要用on foot ) (二)、重点句型& ① 询问交通方式用疑问代词how &―― How do you& go/come& to school ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 你怎样去/来上学?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ――& Usually& I go/come to school on foot .&&&&&&&&&& 通常我走路去/来上学。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& _____How does& he/she/ Peter go /come to& school?&&&& 他/她/皮特怎样去/来上学?――He/ She usually& goes/comes to school by& bike.&&& 他/她通常骑自行车去/来上学。
&& ―― How does& your father go to work ?&&&&& 你父亲怎样去上班?――& He goes to work by subway .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 他坐地铁去上班。
& ②& 询问地点,用疑问代词where
Where is your& home ?&& 你家在哪里? It’s&& near the post office .&&& 在邮局旁边。Where are& the teachers ?& 老师们在哪儿They are in the teacher’s office .在老师的办公室。③&问路How& can/ do I& get to the Fuxing Hospital?我怎么到福星医院?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& You can& take the No .1 bus .
④&交通规则(traffic rules )Slow down and stop at a yellow light&&&& 黄灯面前要减速并停下来&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ⑤&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Stop and wait at a red light. 红灯面前停下来并等待&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Go at a green light.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 绿灯行.& 课本第16面的一些交通规则& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& In China and the USA drivers drive on the right side of the road . 在中国和美国,司机靠右行驶。In England and& Australia, drivers drive on the left side of the road. 但是在英国和澳大利亚,司机靠左边行驶。&&&
第79面的常用表达法
&& Unit 3 My weekend plan 一.&知识点归纳(一)、&& 词汇 & 四会&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& next week&& 下周&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& newspaper&&&&& 报纸&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this morning&& 今天上午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& comic book&&& 漫画书&&& Time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this afternoon 今天下午&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& word book&&&&&& 单词书&& (时间 )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this evening&& 今天晚上&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& dictionary&&&&& 字典&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& tonight&& 今夜&&&&&&& tomorrow& 明天&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& post card&&&&&&& 明信片&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& take a trip 去旅游&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& nature park 自然公园activities&&&&&&&&& see a film&&& 看电影&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& others&&&&&&&&&&&&& bookstore 书店(活动)&&&&&&&& go to the supermarket&& 去超市&&&&&&&&&&& (其他)&&&&&&&&&& supermarket& 超市&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Visit my grandparents& 参观祖父母&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& zoo 动物园二、 重点句式和句型: 本单元中出现的一个重点语法是一般将来时:表示将要发生的动作或状态 ,常和表示将来的时间连用。& 构成:&& 陈述肯定句:& 主语& +& be going to + 动词原形+ 其他&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 否定句:&& 主语& +& be + not going to +动词原形+其他&&&&&&&&&& 一般疑问句:& Be+ 主语+ going to +动词原形+其他&&&&&&&& 特殊疑问句:&&& 特殊疑问词+ 一般疑问句 ?将来时态还可以用& 情态动词 will +动词原形表示例1. I am going to visit my grandparents this afternoon.&&& I will visit my grandparents this afternoon.& && 2.&&&&& I am not going to& visit my grandparents this afternoon. I won’t visit my grandparents this afternoon.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& && 3.&& Are& you&& going to& visit your& grandpaents?& Yes,I am. /No, I am& not.&& 4.& Will you visit your grandparents? Yes,I will.&& / No, I& won’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &注意: won’t = will not&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&5.What(什么 ) are you going to do tomorrow?& I am going to have an art lesson.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & Where(哪儿)&& are&& you going?&&&&& We are going to the bookstore.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & When (什么时候)& are you going?&& I’m going next Sunday./at3:00/tomorrow/this morning.& How(怎样)&& are you going? I am going by bus/on foot.&& I am going to take a bus.& Who (谁)& are you going with?& I am going with my mother/sister/friend.
三、 重点句型:&1. 常用表达法:&What are you going to do tomorrow?&&&&& 你明天打算做什么?I’m going to have an art lesson.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 我要去上美术课。We’re going to draw& some pictures in Renmin Park.& 我们要到人民公园去画画Where are you going?&&&&&&&&&&& 你们打算去哪? We are going to the cinema.&&&&& 我们打算去电影院When are you going?&&&&&&&&&& 你们什么时候去?2.课文中的重点语句&I have to do my homework now.&My cousin Jack is going to visit me next week.We’re going to see a film about space travel.Have a good time,I hve lots of comic books about space.Why not go on Tuesday?&& Why not 后面接动词原形,表示建议,意思是:为什么不?My grandma will tell us a story about Chang’e.What are you going to be?&&&&&&&&&& What do you want tobe?&I’m going to be a businessman.&&&&&& I want to be a businessman.
&& Unit 4& I have a pen pal知识点归纳:一.&本单元主要是谈论某人的兴趣爱好。二.&语法是动词的-ing形式和动词的第三人称单数形式。三.&& 词汇:&&&&&&&& dance& (dancing)& 跳舞&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sing& (singing )& 唱歌hobby&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& play football& (playing football) 踢足球(爱好)&&&&&&&&&&& read story& (reading stories )&& 看故事&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do kung fu& (doting kung fu )& 练武术&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& live&& (lives)&& 居住,住&&&&&&&&&&&&& like&& (likes)&& 喜欢&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& teach& (teaches)& 教&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& study& ( studies Chinese 学习汉语)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& go&& (goes)& 去&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& goes hiking 去远足第三人单数&&&&&&&&&&&&& watch& (watches& TV)& 看电视&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& read& (reads)& 读&&&&&&&&&&&&& cook& (cooks Chinese food 制作中国食物)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& do& (does)&&&&&&&&&&&&& does word puzzles&& 玩字谜四.句型:1. 询问某人的爱好:----What are your/his/her/Peter’s hobbies?&& I like reading stories and singing.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& He/She likes&&& swimming and& playing&& football.----What&& do/does you/ he/she& like?2. 由助动词 Do/Does引出的一般疑问句:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Do you/they/ we& live in Sydney ?.&&&&& Yes,I/they/.we do.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No,I/ they/ we& don’t.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Does& he/she /xxx& live& in& Sydney?& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Does he/she/xxx&& like doing word puzzles and going hiling?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yes, he/she& does.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& No, he/she& doesn’t.&&& 助动词Do/Does引出的问句中一定有一个实意动词,为动词原形。助动词一出现,后面动词就不变。
五.语法:一般现在时的用法(1)&表示经常或习惯性的动作或状态,常与every day /morning /evening ,often, usually ,always 等状语连用。&&&&&&& 如: We do morning exercises every day. He usually goes to school by bike. 结构:肯定句:主语& +& 动词原形或者单三式动词&&& +& 其他。如:I& teach&& English.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Miss white teaches English. &&&&&&&&&&& 否定句:主语 + don’t/doesn’t + 动词 原形 + 其他&& I& don’t& teach English.&Miss white doesn’t& teach English.&&&&& 一般疑问句:Do/ Does +主语+ 动词原形+其他?& 如: Do you teach English?Does Miss White teach English?&&&&&& 肯否定回答:Yes,I do ./ No, I& don’t .&& Yes,she does. No, she doesn’t.六.课文中的重点语句:He lives on a farm,so sometimes he reads to the cows.&&&&& I& live in& Beijing.He also likes singing.I’m going to teach him the Chinese song” Jasmine Flower”I’m writing an email to my new pen pal in Australia.Can I also be his pen pal? Sure.Why not?Do you want to learn about robbots?& He teaches students to make robots.Who does the dishes?&& Who teaches& math?& Who cooks noodles?
&& &Unit 5 What does he do ?一、知识点归纳(一) 词汇& 四会&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& singer&&& (歌手)&&&&&& writer&& ( 作家)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Hong Kong&&&&& ( 香港)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& head& teacher 校长&& dancer&& 舞蹈家&&&&&&&&&&&&&& sea&&&&&&&&&&&& (大海)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& worker&&&&&&& ( 工人)&& cleaner&&& 清洁工&&&&&&&&&&& factory&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 工厂)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& postman&&&&& ( 邮递员)&& driver& 司机&&&&&&&&&&&&&& stay&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 保持)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& businessman&& ( 商人)&& secretary&&& 秘书&&&&&&&&&&&& university&&&&&&&&&& (大学)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& TV reporter&&&&& ( 电视台记者)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 帮助) &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& fisherman&&&&&&&&& (渔民)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& money&&&&&&&&&&&&& (金钱)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& scientist&&&&&&&&&& ( 科学家)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& gym&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 体育馆 )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& police officer&&&&&&& (警察)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& use&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 使用pilot&&&& ( 飞行员)&& football player& 足球运动员&&&& type&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ( 打字 )&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& coach&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (教练)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& quickly&&&&&&&&&& ( 迅速地) (二 )重点句型 ①& 询问职业What does he do ?/What is he ?& 他是做什么的?He is a doctor.& 他是一个医生。What do you do ?/What are you ?&& 你是做什么的? I ’m a student .&& 我是一个学生。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ②&询问工作的地点Where do you work ?&&&&& 你在哪儿工作?I work in a school .&&& 我在一个学校工作。Where does she / your mother& work ?& 她 / 你妈妈在哪儿工作?She works in a hospital .&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 她在一个医院工作。一般疑问句 :& Does& he work in a factory ?&& 他在工厂工作吗&& Yes ,he does .&&&& 是的。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ③&询问怎样去工作How does your father go to work ?& 你父亲怎么去上班He goes to work by car . 他开车去上班。④ He works very hard and stays healthy. 他工作很努力而且保持健康。&&&& We should study hard and stay healthy. 我们应该努力学习并且保持健康。5&& He works at sea.&&& He works on a boat.&&&& He has a very healthy life.He is good at& football.&&&&&& She wants to work in an office.
& Unit 6 How do you feel?重点单词: &&&&&&&& angry&& 生气的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& see a doctor& 看病&&&&&&&& afraid&&& 害怕的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& take a deep breath&& 深吸一口气&&&&&&&& sad&&&&&& 难过的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& count to ten&&&&&&&& 数到十&&&&&&&&& worried&& 担心的&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& wear& 穿& &&&&&&&& happy&&&& 高兴地&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& more& 更多的重要句型:How do you feel?&&&&& I am& sad.&&&&&& I feel sad.How does he/she& feel?&&&& He/She is sad.&&&&& He/She feels sad.What should I/you/he/she do?You/He /She /I should& take a deep breath and count to ten.1、They’re&& afraid&& of&& him.&&&&& 他们害怕它。2、The cat is angry with him.&&&&& 这只猫很生他们的气。3、What’s& wrong ?&&& your& father is ill.& 怎么了&&& 你爸爸病了。4、 Don’t& be& sad .&&&&&&&&& 别担心。5、He& should&&& see a doctor& this morning. 6.We& can& go next time.&&&&& 7.Maybe our cat is chasing a mouse now.8.He is stuck in the mud.&&&&& 9.Please don’t sit on me.&&&& I won’t sit on you. 10.We shouldn’t hurt ants. &文章来源 莲山课件 w w w.5 Y Kj.Co M
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
my American friend is going to visit me next me next vacation是什么意思
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下一个假期我的美国的朋友要去拜访我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题