the book l bought for you is this is sam s book这句话对吗

1.Is this the book your father bought it for you?——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
1.Is this the book your father bought it for you? 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文, 在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。1.The (邮票)in your book look really beautiful.2.Don't knock on your (老师的)door. They are not in the office.3.I don't think the black coat (适合)you. You may change it.4.Last Sunday was just my father's (三十九)birthday.5.Of all the subjects I like (历史)best.6.People in the West like (庆祝)Christmas.7.It's good for our health to eat (少)meat and hamburgers.8. - Is this car your father's? -Yes, it belongs to .He bought it last month.9.- are you buying so much food?- Because my grandparents are coming for dinner.10.-Millie likes to help other people.Yes, she is a girl. We all like her. 
根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文,&在答题卡上标有题号的横线上,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。小题1:The&&&(邮票)in your book look really beautiful.小题2:Don't knock on your&&&(老师的)door. They are not in the office.小题3:I don't think the black coat&&&(适合)you. You may change it.小题4:Last Sunday was just my father's&&&(三十九)birthday.小题5:Of all the subjects I like&&&(历史)best.小题6:People in the West like&&&(庆祝)Christmas.小题7:It's good for our health to eat&&&(少)meat and hamburgers.小题8: - Is this car your father's? -Yes, it belongs to&&& .He bought it last month.小题9:- are you buying so much food?- Because my grandparents are coming for dinner.小题10:-Millie likes to help other people.Yes, she is a&&& girl. We all like her.
  The school has a big
1 . There are all kinds of books in it. Students in the school can
books from the library but they can’t
hem for more than two weeks.
  Yesterday when Lucy
newspapers in the reading room, Kate came in. She came to
  “What’s the name of your book?”asked Lucy.
  “David Copperfield,”answered Kate.
  “Oh, a good book. I looked for it on the shelf
6 , but I couldn’t find it. Can I have a look?”
  “Of course, you can. But I must return it
and then you may borrow it. because this is the last day I can keep it. ”
the way, I
a new book on art. My father bought it for me. Would you like to read it?”
  “Certainly.”
  “But I haven’t brought it here with me. I’ll
it to school tomorrow morning and then you may have it.”
  “Thank you very much. Bye.”
A.gardenB.yard
C.libraryD.lab
A.borrowB.have
C.lendD.buy
A.haveB.keep
C.borrowD.lend
A.readB.reading
C.is readingD.was reading
A.giveB.return
C.return toD.returning
A.nowB.just
C.just nowD.already
A.in timeB.at times
C.on the timeD.on time
A.byB.in
C.toD.on
A.had gotB.has got
C.have gotD.get
A.takeB.bring
C.giveD.took
Our English teacher was like a friend to us, and weall liked her. One day she came into the classroom and shouted,“Who didthis?”She held up a piece of broken glass and asked,“Who ___1___ thewindow?”She seldom became angry.___2___ this time she was. I broke the window.I had done __3__ by throwing a baseball. I didn’t want to admit (承认) it __4__ I didn’t have enough money to pay for a bigwindow like that.“My father will be __5__,”I thought. At first I didn’t __6__my hand, but later something strong in my heart suddenly made me stand up.“Idid it,”I said __7__ .How difficult it was for me to say that!&& Myteacher __8__ a book from one of our book shelves and then began walking __9__my desk. I was afraid that she was going to punish(惩罚) me.&& “I know you like collecting __10__very much,”she said, looking down at my __11__ face.“Here is the book aboutcollecting stamps that you are looking for. Now, the book is __12__ and I shallnot punish you. Remember, it’s because you __13__ the truth.” I couldn’tbelieve it! My teacher wasn’t punishing me. I didn’t __14__ to pay for thebroken window. And I got my favourite book! As time goes, the book is __15__,sois my wonderful teacher. But I will never forget the lesson the teacher gave methat day.1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.cleaned&&&&&&& B.climbed&&&&&&&& C.broke&&& D.mended&2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.and&&&&&&&&&&& B.but&&&&&&&&&&& C.so&& D.or&3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.them&&&&&&&&& B.one&&&&&&&&&&& C.that& D.those&4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.because&&&&&&& B.if&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.when D.though&5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.pleased&&&&&&& B.excited&&&&&&&& C.frightened D.angry&6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.put on&&&&&&&& B.put up&&&&&&&&& C.put out&& D.put away&7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.terribly&&&&&&&& B.honestly&&&&&&& C.easily D.hardly&8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.read&&&&&&&&&& B.wrote&&&&&&&&& C.took D.bought&9.A.towards&&&&&&&&B.opposite&&&&&&&& C,against&&&&&&&&&& D. behind10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.books&&&&&&&&& B.desks&&&&&&&&& C.stamps&&& D.windows&11.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.nervous&&&&&&& B.pretty&&&&&&&&& C.happy D.square&12.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.you&&&&&&&&&& B.your&&&&&&&&&& C.yours D.yourself&13.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.talked&&&&&&&&& B.spoke&&&&&&&&& C.said& D.told&14.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.like&&&&&&&&&&& B.want&&&&&&&&&& C.use&& D.need&15.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.opened&&&&&&& B.gone&&&&&&&&&& C.left&& D.closed&&
Our English teacher was like afriend to us, and we all liked her. One day she came into the classroom andshouted,“Whodid this?”She held up a piece of broken glass andasked,“Who ____16____ the window?”She seldom became angry.__17__ this time she was.& I broke the window. I haddone __18__ by throwing a baseball. I didn’twant to admit (承认) it __19__ I didn’t have enough money to pay for abig window like that.“My father will be __20__,”I thought. Atfirst I didn’t __21__ my hand, but latersomething strong in my heart suddenly made me stand up.“I did it,”I said __22__ .How difficult it was for me to say that!& My teacher __23__ a bookfrom one of our book shelves and then began walking __24__ my desk. I wasafraid that she was going to punish(惩罚) me.& “I know you like collecting__25__ very much,”she said, looking down at my __26__face.“Here is the book about collecting stamps that youare looking for. Now, the book is __27__ and I shall not punish you. Remember,it’s because you __28__ the truth.”& I couldn’t believe it! My teacher wasn’tpunishing me. I didn’t __29__ to pay for the brokenwindow. And I got my favourite book!& As time goes, the book is__30__,so is my wonderful teacher. But I will never forget the lesson theteacher gave me that day.1.A.cleaned&&&&&&&&&&&&B.climbed&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. broke&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. mended2.A.and&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. or3.A.them&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.one&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. those4.A. because&&&&&&&&&&&&B.if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. when&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. though5. A.pleased&&&&&&&&&&&&B.excited&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. frightened&&&&&&&&& D. angry6.A. puton&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. putup&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. put out&&&&&&&&&&& D.put away7.A.terribly&&&&&&&&&&&&B.honestly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. easily&&&&&&&&&&&&D. hardly8.A.read&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.wrote&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. took&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. bought9.A.towards&&&&&&&&&&& B.opposite&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C, against&&&&&&&&&&& D.behind10.A.books&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.desks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. stamps&&&&&&&&&&& D.windows11.A.nervous&&&&&&&&&&& B.pretty&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. happy&&&&&&&&&&&&D. square12.A.you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.your&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C.yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. yourself13.A.talked&&&&&&&&&&&&B.spoke&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. said&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. told14.A.like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.want&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. use&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. need15.A.opened&&&&&&&&&&& B.gone&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&C. left&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. closed&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
定语从句 This is the book that you are looking for the book.为什么后面要把the book 删掉This is the book that you are looking for the book.为什么后面要把the book 删掉?This is the book that you are looking for.那如果我改为:This is that you are looking for the book.这句就成了表语从句了,
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
因为前面的引导词that就是代替先行词the book 在从句中作for的宾语了,再加上它就重复了,这是定语从句的内容,that属于关系代词,代替前面的先行词在后面的从句中作宾语、主语、表语等至于你后面的句子也不对,其实最简单的就是This is the book you are looking for(that在从句宾语可以省略)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
This is the book (that you are looking for).
你没有理解定语从句的含义,
就代替的是the book 。
This is the book that you are looking for.这里that就是指代 the book 的,所以后面不用再说一遍了不对,你改过之后,句子不通了。表语从句是这样的:The trouble is that we are short of funds.
去掉the book的原因是that已经有指代前面the book的意思了,去掉的作用会有去掉重复的作用。你改为:This is that you are looking for the book.这句并不是表语~希望我的回答给你带来大的帮助~祝学习进步~
扫描下载二维码拒绝访问 |
| 百度云加速
请打开cookies.
此网站 () 的管理员禁止了您的访问。原因是您的访问包含了非浏览器特征(3be7f63cb6df4364-ua98).
重新安装浏览器,或使用别的浏览器扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
This book is the one that i bought yesterday.此句中的定语从句引导词that能换成which吗?答案给的which,the one是不定代词,做现行词时定语从句不是必须用that么?
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
当先行词是all,any,few,something,anything,the one等不定代词时只能用that不能用which
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
可以,对于从句中于人可以用whom 或者 that 对于物可以用which等,看情况而定详细见下一、关系代词 1. that既可代表事物也可代表人,which代表事物;它们在从句中作主语或宾语,that在从句中作宾语时常可省略关系词,which在从句中作宾语也可以省略。[eg:this is the book (which)you want。]而且,如果which在从...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Is he the man?You are waiting for the man?(合并成定语从句)Can you lend me the book?You bought the book in the library.(合并成定语从句)翻译句子:1、他正在修理的那辆汽车很漂亮.(用上that/repair)2、正在课桌边看书的人是我们英语老师(用上who/read)3、那位正在帮助老人的警察是我的哥哥(用上who/help)
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Is he the man you are waiting for ?Can you lend me the book you bought in the library?the car that he is repairing is nice.the man who is reading besides desk is our english teacher.the police who is helping that old man is my elder brother.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 this book is 的文章

随机推荐