廉价的的常用 英语翻译译 廉价的用英语怎么说

&&&廉价易得
的翻译结果:
查询用时:0.474秒
&在分类学科中查询
Because the lime is cheap and easy to get and the lime dry jet mixing pile has good physical and chemical stabilization function and induration mechanism under water. So the purpose of this article is to continue studying and solving the problems exist in the popularization and application, and play the its role.
由于石灰的廉价易得,且考虑到石灰粉喷桩良好的物理、化学加固作用及水下硬化机理,继续研究解决石灰粉喷桩在推广应用中的问题,真正发挥其作用,是本文的根本目的。
The method is considered a good one with advantages such as short procedure, high yield, and starting material cheap and easy to get.
该方法工艺短,收率较高,原料廉价易得,是一种有前途的方法。
The paper talks about the synthesis of 6-methoxy-7-benzyloxyquinoline-4-one anticancer intermediate from vanillin,which is cheap and easy to get,through five steps of benzylation,nitration,oxidation,reduction and cyclization.
以廉价易得的香兰素为起始原料,通过苄基化、硝化、氧化、还原以及合环五个步骤合成了具有抗肿瘤活性的药物中间体6-甲氧基-7-苄氧基喹唑啉-4-酮。
Conclusion:The EAE model of Guinea Pig was induced successfully,the model was stable and besides the Guinea Pig was cheap and easy to get. Thus this model might be an ideal animal model to study multiple sclerosis.
结论:全脊髓匀浆加完全福氏完全佐剂成功的诱导了豚鼠的EAE模型,具有模型稳定、发病率高、动物廉价易得的优点,是研究多发性硬化理想的动物模型。
D BD-MH as brominating agent is a cheap and available industrial product, its' g reencharacter can also improve the operating security.
以二溴海因为溴代试剂,原料廉价易得,并且提高了操作的安全性,这种新的合成方法反应条件温和、选择性好、收率高,由于这些优点,可更易于实验室操作和工业化生产,它具有可推广的应用前景。
It was pointed out that cheap and available raw materials and simple and advanced synthesis processes would promote the development of non-phosphorous detergent
详细介绍了近年来4A沸石在合成方面(合成所用原料、合成工艺等)的新发展,并指出采用廉价易得的原料和简单先进的合成工艺合成高性能的4A沸石将会极大地推动无磷洗涤剂的快速发展。
The structure of molecular oxygen,mechanism of catalytic epoxidation of olefin and the research progress of catalytic epoxidation of cyclohexene are summarized. It is pointed out that,when molecular oxygen is used as gas source,the key of catalytic epoxidation is preparation of high effective catalyst and the selection of cheap and available reducers.
介绍了分子氧的构型、催化烯烃环氧化机理及其催化环氧化环己烯的研究进展,提出以分子氧为氧源,催化环氧化环己烯的关键在于高效催化剂的制备及廉价易得还原剂的筛选。
In comparison with otherinitiator,such as [(H_2P_2O_7)_3]~3-and Ce~(4+),ammonium persulfate was cheaper and moreobtainable .
与[Mn (H_2P_2O_7)_3]~3-及Ce~(4+)等其它引发剂相比,过硫酸铵具有廉价易得的优点。
Adopting the route to direct synthesize C
2 hydrocarbons from CH
2 is expected to make greate progress because it simple and cheap.
CH4 /CO2 一步制C2 烃是一条合成路线简单、原料廉价易得的崭新合成路线 ,有望成为CH4 /CO2 合成C2 烃的重要发展方向
We have discussed the optimum reacting condition of the Mn(Ⅱ)-(NH
4 system and proposed that the catalysis of the high-priced silver nitrate in the Mn(Ⅱ)-(NH
3 reacting system can be substituted by the catalysis of the low -priced and facile ferrous sulfate.
探讨了Mn(Ⅱ )— (NH4) 2 S2 O8—FeSO4体系的最佳反应条件 ,提出以廉价易得的硫酸亚铁替代Mn(Ⅱ )—(NH4) 2 S2 O8—AgNO3 反应体系中价格昂贵的硝酸银 ,以此测定化工产品中微量锰的含量。
1. Nano-TiO_2 powders have been prepared by calcining H4TiO4 precusor made by acid resolving, hydrolysing industrial H2TiO3. In which, a kind of special surfactant is added as dispersant.
1.以自制的表面活性剂为分散剂,以廉价易得的工业偏钛酸为原料,经酸溶、水解制备纳米正钛酸前驱体,再经煅烧后制备纳米TiO_2粉体,深入研究了煅烧温度和煅烧时间对纳米TiO_2的晶体结构、粒度以及催化活性的影响。
PET/PNT blend with poly (ethylene glycol) (PEG) as crystalline-accelerator was investigated with aid of WAXD and DSC.
本文以廉价易得的聚乙二醇(PEG)作结晶促进剂,利用WAXD、DSC研究了PET/PBT共混体系的结晶行为,并以共混体系结晶熔融峰面积计算PET和PBT各自的结晶度。
查询“廉价易得”译词为用户自定义的双语例句&&&&我想查看译文中含有:的双语例句
为了更好的帮助您理解掌握查询词或其译词在地道英语中的实际用法,我们为您准备了出自英文原文的大量英语例句,供您参考。&&&&&&&&&&&& The purpose of the present study was an attempt to find out a way for get ting high yield production and low cost of human lymphoblastoid interferon CHuIFN-a(Ly)]. The results showed that RPMI 1640 medium can be replaced by Eagle's medium and the pig serum (10%) can be employed instead of calf serum in the cell ptopagation medium. Besides, the 0.5% lactalbumin hydrolysate (LH) and serum-free Eagle's can be used as an HuIFN-a(Ly) inductive medium. We have investigated a number of factors influencing the production... The purpose of the present study was an attempt to find out a way for get ting high yield production and low cost of human lymphoblastoid interferon CHuIFN-a(Ly)]. The results showed that RPMI 1640 medium can be replaced by Eagle's medium and the pig serum (10%) can be employed instead of calf serum in the cell ptopagation medium. Besides, the 0.5% lactalbumin hydrolysate (LH) and serum-free Eagle's can be used as an HuIFN-a(Ly) inductive medium. We have investigated a number of factors influencing the production of interferon from Namalwa cells with the aim of finding the optimum conditions for Production of IFN in our laboratory. The results indicated that the procedure we proposed might be a useful one for the large scale production of lymphoblastoid interferon from Namalwa cells.本研究主要目的。旨在建立高产、低成本的Namalwa细胞干扰素制备系统。结果表明:用廉价易得的猪血清(10%)可代替传统的增殖培基中的小牛或胎牛血清;用本室配制的Eagle营养培基可代替进口RPMI1640培基作为细胞增殖培基,用无血清的Eagle培基和0.5%乳蛋白水解物(LH)培液可代替RPMI1640培基作为IFN诱导培基;此外,还就各种诱生剂的诱导性能及诱生IFN的各种最适条件进行了比较研究。 The purpose of the present study was an attempt to find out a way for getting high yield production and low cost of human lymphoblastoid interferon [HuIFN-α(Ly)]. The results showed that RPMI 1640 medium can be replaced by Eagle's medium and the pig serum (10%) can be employed instead of calf serum in the cell propagation medium. Besides, the 0.5% lactalbumin hydrolysate (LH) and serum-free Eagle's can be used as an HuIFN-α (Ly) inductive medium, we have investigated a number of factors influencing the production... The purpose of the present study was an attempt to find out a way for getting high yield production and low cost of human lymphoblastoid interferon [HuIFN-α(Ly)]. The results showed that RPMI 1640 medium can be replaced by Eagle's medium and the pig serum (10%) can be employed instead of calf serum in the cell propagation medium. Besides, the 0.5% lactalbumin hydrolysate (LH) and serum-free Eagle's can be used as an HuIFN-α (Ly) inductive medium, we have investigated a number of factors influencing the production of interferon from Namalwa cells with the aim of finding the optimum conditions for production of IFN in ourlaboratory. The resnlts indicated that the procedure we proposed might be a useful one for the large scale production of lymphoblastoid interferon from Namalwa cells.本研究主要目的,旨在建立高产、低成本的Namalwa细胞干扰素制备系统。结果表明:用廉价易得的猪血清(10%)可代替传统的增殖培基中的小牛或胎生血清;用本室配制的Eagle营养培基可代替进口RPMI1640培基作为细胞增殖培基;用无血清的Eag]e培基和0.5%乳蛋白水解物(LH)培液可代替RPMI1640培基作为IFN诱导培基;此外,还就各种诱生剂的诱导性能及诱牛IFN的各种最适条件进行了比较研究。 In order to satisfy the demand of needle valve body of high-power dieselengine 16V240Z(240BNV)used in diesel locomotives working under roughand rugged condition,this paper introduces the 240BNV made of a new kindof steel alloy the 25Cr2MoA1 and its gas nitriding technology.Throughanalysing and studying the test results of installed operation we reached the conclusion that the 240BNV manufactured with steel alloy 25CrMoA1 issuperior to other kinds of steel in the properties of anti-cavitation,anti-crack,long... In order to satisfy the demand of needle valve body of high-power dieselengine 16V240Z(240BNV)used in diesel locomotives working under roughand rugged condition,this paper introduces the 240BNV made of a new kindof steel alloy the 25Cr2MoA1 and its gas nitriding technology.Throughanalysing and studying the test results of installed operation we reached the conclusion that the 240BNV manufactured with steel alloy 25CrMoA1 issuperior to other kinds of steel in the properties of anti-cavitation,anti-crack,long service life,economy and etc.为适应内燃机车用16V240Z 型大功率柴油机针阀体(简称240针阀体)的苛刻工况要求,以及针对在使用过程中所出现的质量问题,本文提出了240针阀体选用低碳少铝氮化新铜种25Cr2MoAl 钢及对此相应采用廉价易行的气体氮化表面处理工艺的研究方案。文中对该240针阀体选用氮化新钢种、气体氮化最佳工艺方案、参数的选定和装车运行考核后的情况作了全面的阐述和分析。我们认为:25cr2MoAl 钢240针阀体在防穴蚀、防裂损以及延长使用寿命等方面均比其他钢种有较优性能,经济性也好,确有广泛推广应用的价值。&nbsp&&&&&相关查询
在英文学术搜索中查有关的内容
在知识搜索中查有关的内容
在数字搜索中查有关的内容
在概念知识元中查有关的内容
在学术趋势中查有关的内容
2008 CNKI-中国知网
北京市公安局海淀分局 备案号:110 1081725
&2008中国知网(cnki)
中国学术期刊(光盘版)电子杂志社这样做的话,有可能便宜20%,英语应该怎么说? - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1383989
阅读权限 60
这样做的话,有可能便宜20%,英语应该怎么说?
it maybe will be 20% cheaper in this way .&&还是&&it will maybe 20% cheaper in this way,&&
这样表达可以吗it will maybe cheaper by 20%.& &by 20%吧。还是to 20%?
还有更好的表达方式吗?
[ 本帖最后由 Frank.Brown 于
15:07 编辑 ]
UID 849931
积分 52956
福步币 76 块
阅读权限 120
If this solution was approved, We can offer 20% discounts.
UID 324683
积分 19354
福步币 4 块
阅读权限 80
原帖由 howard120 于
15:04 发表
it maybe will be 20% cheaper in this way .&&还是&&it will maybe 20% cheaper in this way,&&
这样表达可以吗it will maybe cheaper by 20%.& &by 20%吧。还是to 20%?
还有更好的表达方式吗? we can reduce the unit price by 20% with this changes
UID 1441200
阅读权限 25
you will get 20% discount by this.
UID 1232751
阅读权限 25
you may get 20% discount if you do this
UID 1383989
阅读权限 60
UID 977681
积分 23526
福步币 21 块