Mr. Brown is English.和Mr.Browngod is an astronautEnglishman.区

当前位置:
>>>完形填空。 Mr Brown is a very rich man,1he loves money more ..
完形填空。
&&& Mr Brown is a very rich man,&&&&1&&&&he loves money more than any other thing. One day, Mr Brown went into a hotel. He&&&&2&&&the clerk for a&&&&3&&&&room&&&&4&&&&a bath. The clerk was very&&&&5&& . He said, "Dear Mr Brown, your son always lives in&&&&6&&&&room when he comes here. That room doesn't fit you.You had better&&&&7&& &a&&&&8&& &one."&&&"My son has a father with&&&&9&& &money, but I&&&10& ." Answered Mr Brown
(&&&& )1. A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )2. A. asked&&&&&&&&(&&&& )3. A. clean&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )4. A. with&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )5. A. glad&&&&&&&&&&&(&&&& )6. A. the brightest&&(&&&& )7. A. choose&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&&& )8. A. cheaper&&&&&&&&(&&&& )9. A. little&&&&&&&&(&&&& )10. A. don't&&&&&&&
B. because&&&& B. wanted&&&&& B. big&&&&&&&& B. without&&&& B. surprised&& B. a cheap&&&& B. to choose&&&&&&&&& B. cleaner&&&&& B. much&&&&&& &B. liked&&&&&&
C. when&&&&&& &C. found&&&&& &C. cheap&&&&& &C. has&&&&&&& &C. afraid&&&& & C. the best &C. chose&&&&& &&&&&& C. smaller& & C. more&&&&&& &C. also have&
D. but&&&&&&&&&& &&D. gave&&&&&&& &D. good&&&&&&&&& &&D. hasn't&&&& & &D. angry&&&&&& &&&& &D. a small & &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. chooses&&&& &&&& &D. better& &&D. no&&&&&&&&& && &D. won't&&&
题型:完形填空难度:中档来源:陕西省期末题
1.D& 2.A& 3. C& 4. A& 5. B 6.C& 7. A &8. D &9. B &10. A
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“完形填空。 Mr Brown is a very rich man,1he loves money more ..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“完形填空。 Mr Brown is a very rich man,1he loves money more ..”考查相似的试题有:
889489895314939513459210006582152> 【答案带解析】Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches E...
Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches English well.
His English classes are very interesting. He likes us and we like him, too.
Mr. Smith has two children---Tom and Lucy. Tom is
seven and his sister Lucy is four. Tom goes to school but Lucy doesn’t. Mr.
Smith likes to wear a T-shirt and Jeans. Football is his favorite sport. After
school, we often have a basketball game. Sometimes Mr. Smith watches and joins
us. He plays basketball just for fun.
1.Mr. Smith is ________.
A.a Chinese
teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.an English
driver
C.a Japanese
teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.an English
teacher
2.How many sons does Mr. Smith have?
A.Only one &&&&&&&& B.Two&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.Three &&&&&&&&&& D.Not any
3.Lucy doesn’t go to school because_______.
A.she looks
beautiful&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.she is seven
C.she is only
four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.she doesn’t like school
4._______is Mr. Smith’s favorite sport.
A.Basketball&&&&&&&& B.Football&&&&&&&&&& C.Running&&&&&&&&&& D.Volleyball
5.The story is about______.
A.Mr. Smith’s son && B.Mr. Smith&&&&&&&&& C.Tom and Lucy&&&&& D.A basketball
game
试题分析:这篇文章主要讲了我们的英语老师史密斯先生是个英国人,他教英语非常好,他最喜欢踢足球,我们都很喜欢他。
1.细节题。根据文章Mr. Smith is an Englishman. He teaches English well.可知,史密斯先生是一个英语老师。故选D
2.细节题。根据文章Mr....
考点分析:
考点1:人物传记/故事阅读类
一、完型填空题的命题特点&
& & &完型填空题是一种综合性比较强的测试题,它把单项填空和阅读理解等题型融为一体,它不仅考查学生对词汇、词组、语法、句型和常识逻辑等语言基础知识的掌握情况和正确使用语法知识的能力,而且也考查学生的理解能力、推理能力、以及情景语感等方面综合理解和运用语言的能力。完型填空题通常有两种题型:一种是选择填空题,即四选一;另一种是短文填空题。其中,以第一种较为普遍。&
二、完型填空的命题趋势 & &&
1、体裁、题材多样,考察学生涉猎各种信息的能力&
& & 体裁有记叙文、说明文等;题材涉及到趣味故事、幽默小品、科普知识、日常生活、人物小记、社会热点话题等等。短文一般文章短小,情节连贯,层次分明,线索清楚。目的是考查学生是否有阅读各种体裁、题材文章的能力以及获取各种新息的能力。 &
2、侧重整体理解、考查学生快速阅读理解能力。
& &解完型填空题需要学生具备视读、跳读、查读、猜词等各种快速阅读技巧。因为解题时间有限,在短短的时间内,要完成全文和选项的阅读,还要进行正确判断、推理、核查等工作。可见阅读速度非常重要。 & &&
3、侧重基础知识,考查学生语言知识的能力。
& & & 完型填空以文入手,结合文章的内容考查学生的基础知识,主要是词语搭配、近义词辨 异、辨析句子结构、掌握语法规则的能力。 &
4、上下文对照,考查学生捕捉关键词的能力。
& & & 解完型填空题时,单独看一句话是找不到正确答案的,需要阅读下句或者若干句才能明白。所谓上下对照,即在上文和下文中找到与正确答案相同的关键词。因此,在做题时要边读边在大脑中储存上下文信息的能力,捕捉关键词。 &
5、设置语境,考查学生的分析推理能力。
& & &旨在考查学生在选项都符合语法及句子结构的情况下能否利用前后语境去推断出正确答案。 & &
6、结合生活,考查学生利用常识题的能力。
& & &目的考查学生的生活常识,看看学生是否善于观察生活,积累生活常识,能否利用常识去做恰当的选择。 & &&
7、关注连词,考查学生对行文逻辑、句子关联的理解能力。 & & 此项用来考查学生在缺少连词的情况想,通过阅读能否理解句子的与句子的关系,是否了解行文逻辑的要求,能否掌握表示因果、转折、并列、条件、让步等的连词的用法。&
三、完型填空题的解题步骤: & & &
1、通读全文,了解大意 & &
& & & 越过空挡,通读全文,理顺题意,找出信息词,建立语言的整体感。这是做好完型 填空题的关键。因为完型填空题的特点是着眼于整体理解。 & &&
2、细读首尾,推测意图 &&
& & &文章的首句是全文的“窗口”,尾句是文章的总结、结论或点睛之笔。这样,通过阅 读首句和尾句,就可以了解背景知识,对于空格位置的词语进行大胆分析和判断,以便揣测作者的意图,理顺思路,为后面的答题做好铺垫。 & &&
3、综合考虑,瞻前顾后 &
& & & 在通读全文的基础上,根据全文大意,展开逻辑思维,瞻前顾后,分析这一空格处在 句中的地位,前后的关系和它所起的作用,认真观察选项,仔细推敲,确定最佳答案。&
初中各年级课件教案习题汇总
语文数学英语物理化学
4、复读全文,验证答案 &做完题目以后,要立足整体,再次通读全文,从语法入手,检查一下句子的时态、语法、主谓一致、代词的性、数、格以及词语的搭配等是否正确。若有疑问,必须根据文章的中心思想,从意义、语法的角度来仔细权衡,加以改正,弥补疏漏。
相关试题推荐
Hello, boys and girls. My name is Wu Da. It’s Sunday, 1.__________we
are all in the 2.________. Look! Our English teacher is talking with some 3.__________.
What are we doing? We are having a(n) 4.___________ in the classroom. Now, Li
Ming is singing an English song.5._________ is playing the piano? Oh, it’s Xia
Xue. She has two piano lessons every 6.__________, and she can play the piano
very 7.________. Wang Hao and Hu Min are dancing to the music.
Who is the little boy? That’s Guo Kai, our English
teacher’s 8._________. He is only four years old. He is eating a(n) 9.__________.
Why are we having the party? Today is Steve’s 10.___________. His parents are
working in another city and can’t have a birthday party for him. So we have it
for him. Steve is really happy.
Peter is a middle school boy. His father has a black
car, so his father usually ___1___ him to school in the car. Peter’s
best friend Ben goes to school by ___2____, because he thinks it is good
for his health. So Ben often ____3____ Peter to ride a bike with him
together. Peter thinks Ben is ____4____.
After he goes home, Peter says to his mother, “Mom, I
would like to ____5____ a bike. Would you please buy one ____6____
me?”
His mother smiles and asks, “____7____ do you
want to ride a bike to school?”
“First, it’s good for my health. Second, there are a
lot of ____8____ on the road, so it is faster (更快的) to ride a bike to school.”
“____9____. Let’s go to the supermarket and
choose (挑选)one. But you must be ____10____ to
ride a bike on the way to school.”
1.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.has&&&&&&&&&&& B.gets&&&&&&&&&&& C.tells D.drives
2.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.train&&&&&&&&&& B.bike&&&&&&&&&& C.taxi& D.subway
3.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.likes&&&&&&&&&& B.helps&&&&&&&&&& C.asks D.stops
4.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.sad&&&&&&&&&&& B.right&&&&&&&&&& C.shy& D.nice
5.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.draw&&&&&&&&&& B.mend(修理)&&&& C.play D.have
6.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.on &&&&&&&&&&& B.to&&&&&&&&&&&& C.for& D.from
7.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.What&&&&&&&&& B.How&&&&&&&&&& C.Why D.When
8.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.policemen &&&& B.traffic(交通)lights& C.traffic accidents (交通事故)&&& D.traffic jams(交通堵塞)
9.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.See you&&&&&&& B.No problem&&&&& C.Here you are& D.Not at all
10.&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A.careful(小心的)& B.excited&&&&&&&& C.comfortable(舒服的) D.dangerous
—Do you go to school by bus every day?
—Yes, I ________ take a bus.
A.always&&&&&&&&&&& B.may &&&&&&&&&&&& C.sometimes&&&&&&&& D.can
Jeff goes to work ________ and his wife(妻子) goes to work ________.
A.by car, on
bike&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on
a bike
C. on
her bike &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.by his car,
in her bike
----________
----It’s cloudy.
A.How’s the weather like today?&&&&&&&&&&& B.How’s the weather today?
C.What is the
weather today?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.Which is the
weather today?
题型:阅读理解
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.当前位置: >>
三中第二次阶段性测试英语试卷(7A Unit 1-4)
句容三中第二次阶段性测试英语试卷命题:万贤斌 审校:童华清 听力( 小题; 一、听力(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分)07.12.28(A) 听录音,找出与所听句子相符的图画,将其序号填入左边的括号内。 (听一遍)1. A.B.C.2. A.B.C.3. A.B.C.4. A.B.C.5. A.B.C.(B) 听录音, 找出句中所听到的单词或词组。(听两遍 ) 6. A. their 7. A. Japan 8. A. on a wall 9. A. a blue skirt 10. A. in a middle B. there B. Japanese B. on the table B. a blue blouse B. in the middle C. they are C. Chinese C. in a wall C. a black skirt C. the middle of D. there are D. English D. on the wall D. a black blouse D. at the middle(C) 听下面五段对话和问题,选择正确答语。 (听两遍) 11. A. Yes, he does. 12. A. She’s Jill. B. No, he doesn’t. C. No, he can’t. B. She’s Sally. C. She’s Millie. D. No, he isn’t. D. She’s Lily.13. A. They are classmates.B. They aren’t classmates英语试卷 第 1 页(共 9 页) C. Yes, they are. 14. A. Yes, she likes. 15. A. No, she can’t.D. No, they aren’t. B. Yes, she does. C. No, she doesn’t. B. Yes, she can. C. No, she can. D. Yes, she doesn’t. D. Yes, he can.(D)听短文,判断以下信息是否正确 (正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”)。 (听两遍) 16. Ben is an English boy. 17. Kate is Ben’s sister, she is a student. 18. Mr Brown is a doctor in Nanjing now. 19. Mrs Brown is an English teacher. 20. They are very happy in Beijing. 二、单项选择 (共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 小题; 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳答案。 21. Mike enjoys playing ________ his friends ________ the basketball court. A. for, in B. with, in C. for, at D. with, on22. --________ your sister have a CD player? --Sorry, I don’t think she has ________. A. Do, it B. Does, one C. Do, one D. Does, it23. He wants ________ in the hospital. A. work B. works C. to work D. working24. There ________ some bread on the table. A. is B. is a C. are D. has25. Do you want to________ English with me? A. ask B. speak C. talk D. say26. It is very important ________ everyone ________ English well. A. to learn B. to learn C. learning D. learning27. Lily ________ playing badminton because she is not good at it. A. like B. loves C. dislike D. dislikes28. Millie always does her homework ________ the evening but she watches TV ________ Saturday evening. A. in B. in C. on D. at29. Is watching TV too ________ bad ________ your health? A. much, to B. much, for C. many, to D. many, for30.―________ does your mother go for a walk?― Every afternoon. A. How long B. How often C. How many D. How much31. Excuse me, do you have any comic books?英语试卷 第 2 页(共 9 页) Sorry, I don’t have________.Ask Rose. I think she has ________. A.some;some B.any;any C.any;some D.some;any32. Tom doesn’t like fish.And he ________ has it. A.often B.seldom C.usually D.always33. --What are you going to buy? --Some________.Tomorrow is Halloween. A.rice dumplings B.mooncakes C.chocolate eggs D.pumpkin lanterns34. --________ are you buying so much food? -- Because your uncle is coming for dinner. A.What B.How C.Where D.Why35. Amy is________. She often tells us some interesting stories. A.polite B.helpful C.funny D.happy小题; 三、完形填空 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从 36C45 各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。 Halloween falls 36 October 31st.It is one of the most favourite holidays for 37 in thea USA. People 38 in costumes like a witch(女巫), ghost or a skeleton. The children go to houses 39 “trick or treat”. Long ago, 40 a child was not good, or she would get a trick like 41 a he the 45stone(石头) in his or her bag instead of (代替)some candy.Parties are also popular 42 evening. People go to parties 43 costumes and play different 44 . People also liketo ghost stories and watching ghost films. 36. A.in 37. A.girls B.on B.children C.at C.men C.dress C.says C.as C.has C.of C.at C.the game C.to listen D.for D.boys D.dress up D.said D.but D.have D.on D.of D.game D.1istening38. A.1ook like B.like 39. A.to say 40. A.and 41. A.having 42. A.in 43. A.with 44. A.a game 45. A.1isten B.say B.if B.to have B.at B.in B.games B.1istens小题; 四、阅读理解 (共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 阅读下面图表或短文, 然后从 46C55 各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。 (A) ) Mr. Smith is a teacher of English.He comes from America .He teaches English in英语试卷 第 3 页(共 9 页) China.He speaks Chinese quite well. He reads a lot of books and his wife often writes books for the students at home. Smith gets Mr up at five in the morning.He leaves home at ten to six.He begins the first lesson at 8:00.He teaches English every day except Saturday and Sunday. ten to twelve he finishes his lessons. At Ten minutes later he has lunch.In the afternoon,he often plays games with his students.Sometimes he teaches his students in his office.Supper time is at about six.After that,he reads newspapers and watches TV.At about ten to eleven he goes to bed. 46.Mr. Smith is A.a Chinese . B.an Englishman . C.7:10 D.6:50 . D.Saturday and Sunday C.a worker D.an American47.He leaves home at A.6:10 B.5:5048.He doesn’t have any English classes on A.Saturday 49.He has lunch at A.12:30 B.12:00 B.Sunday C.Friday . C.13:30D.13:00 supper.50.He watches TV or reads newspapers A.before B.after C.at D.in(B) ) Mr Jones and Mr Brown work in the same office.Mr Jones says to Mr Brown, “ I will have a small party at my house on Monday evening.Would you and your wife like to come?” Mr Brown says,“Thank you very much.I’d love to,but let me ask my wife first.” So Mr Brown goes to the other room and telephones his wife.Then he comes back looking very worried. “What’s the matter?” asks Mr Jones.“Is your wife at home?” “No,”answers Mr Brown.“She isn’t there.My small son answer the telephone.I say to him, ‘Is your mother there,David?’ and he answer’ No,she isn’t in the house.’‘Where is she?’ I ask, ‘She is outside(在外面).“What’s she doing?’ She is looking for me.’” 根据短文内容判断正 (T) 误 (F)。 51.There is a party at Mr Jones’ house on Monday evening. 52.Mr Jones asks Mr Brown and his wife to go to the party. 53.The telephone is in Mr Brown’s office. 54.Mr Brown speaks to Mrs Brown on the telephone. 55.Mrs Brown is looking for her son.英语试卷 第 4 页(共 9 页) 句容三中第二次阶段性测试英语试卷提醒:请同学们将第一至第四题的答案填在相应题号的空格内。 提醒:请同学们将第一至第四题的答案填在相应题号的空格内。 相应题号的空格内 小题; 一、听力(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 听力( 1. 6. 11. 16. 2. 7. 12. 17. 3. 8. 13. 18. 4. 9. 14. 19. 5. 10. 15. 20.小题; 二、单项选择(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 单项选择( 21. 26. 31. 22. 27. 32. 23. 28. 33. 24. 29. 34. 25. 30. 35.小题; 三、完形填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 完形填空( 36. 41. 37. 42. 38. 43. 39. 44. 40. 45.小题; 四、阅读理解(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 阅读理解( 46. 51. 47. 52. 48. 53. 49. 54. 50. 55.小题; 五、词汇运用 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) A) 根据句意,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,每空填一词。 56. I think he needs _____________ (do) more exercise every day. 57. His father _____________ (not watch) TV every evening. 58. He enjoy _____________ (read) very much, he usually reads late at night. 59. My sister goes to Bianmin Supermarket _____________ (buy) nice food. 60. My brother often goes to school without_____________ (eat) breakfast. B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空填一词。 61. What do you usually do at _____________ (周末). 62. There are many books on these _____________ (架子). 63. --Who is good at _____________ (跑步) in your class? --Li Lei.英语试卷 第 5 页(共 9 页) 64. My favourite food is carrots and _____________ (土豆). 65. Mum is cooking in the _____________ (厨房). 小题; 六、任务型阅读 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) (A) BLUE SKY HOTEL(宾馆) (宾馆) 150 rooms Two restaurants (24hours.) Swimming pool Near Chinatown 156 Xinlin Road Tel: 740-5386 Fax: 840-518166. There are _________________ rooms in the Blue Sky Hotel. 67. The restaurants are open for _____________________. 68. The Blue Sky Hotel is at __________________________. 69. If you want to book a room, you can call (打电话)____________________. 70. You can __________________________ to relax (放松) in the Blue Sky Hotel.(B) Mrs. Li: Class, let's put on a play about Spiderman (蜘蛛人). Students: OK! Mrs. Li: Who do you think can be Spiderman? Tim: Well, Nancy is good at dancing. I think she can be Spiderman. Karen: Yes, but Nancy is not very tall. John is quite tall. I think John can be Spiderman. Mrs. Li: David likes reading. He's very clever. He often helps people. Maybe he can be Spiderman. David: I think Tim can be Spiderman. He is very good at sports. He's tall and very strong. Lisa: Yes, but Karen is a member of the Swimming Club. Can she be Spiderman? Mrs. Li: Karen wears glasses. Spiderman doesn't wear glasses. Tim: Can Lisa be Spiderman? Karen: Lisa is small and she's not very good at sports. Mrs. Li: Tim, are you good at climbing? Tim: Yes, I am. Mrs. Li: Are you good at jumping? Tim: Yes, I am. Mrs. Li: Class, I think Tim can be Spiderman. Students: Yes!英语试卷 第 6 页(共 9 页) 71. Nancy is a good __________, but she is __________. 72. Karen is in the ______________________. 73. Lisa is not good at ____________, so she can’t be Spiderman. 74. Tim is good at _____________ and _____________, so he can be Spiderman. 小题; 七、短文填空 (共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 根据短文内容及所给首字母提示写出所缺单词, 并把答案写在对应题号后的横线上。 Hello! My name is Sam. I am from England, but now I l 75 in China with my p 76 . I like China. I like C j 78 77 food too. I have breakfast at home. I eat an egg, some bread and a glass of to go home for lunch, so I have it at . I can eatfor breakfast. I do not like milk. I have no t 79school. The lunch in our school is good. I can e 80 rice, meat and vegetables. Sometimes I have n go out to eat with f 83 75. 80. 82many different foods at l 81. I have supper at home with my parents, or we . 79. 84.. We have fish, meat, vegetables and fruit for d 84 77. 82. 78. 83.76. 81.八、书面表达(共 1 题;满分 10 分) 书面表达( 根据提示,以 David’s lifestyle 为题用写一篇英语短文。 1. David 今年 14 岁,是班上的尖子生。 2. 身体不太好,想变得健康。 3. 经常吃汉堡和冰淇淋,很少吃蔬菜和水果。 4. 想改变饮食和生活方式。计划每天锻炼一小时,每周游泳两次。 要求:1. 必须包含以上所有要点,词数在 80 左右,可适当发挥。 2. 书写工整,清楚。David’s lifestyle________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________________英语试卷 第 7 页(共 9 页) 句容三中第二次阶段性测试英语试卷 听力材料(A) 听录音,找出与所听句子相符的图画,将其序号填入左边的括号内。 (听一遍) 1. A: Sandy, do you play tennis after school every day? B: No, but I go swimming every afternoon. 2. A: Do you have a walkman? B: No, I don’t. But I have a computer. 3. A: What do the students often do after school? B: They often buy snacks from the shop. 4. A: Millie often eats breakfast at 7.00, right? B: Yeah. 5. A: What is your favourite festival, Millie? B: Chinese New Year. (B) 听录音, 找出句中所听到的单词或词组。(听两遍 ) 1. I think they are at home. 2. It's a Japanese car. 3. There is a clock and two pictures on the wall. 4. She's in a red blouse, a blue skirt and black shoes. 5. The old man and woman in the middle are Jeff's parents. (C) 听下面五段对话和问题,选择正确答语。 (听两遍) 1. A: Jill, do you like playing computer games? B: Yes. A: Do you play computer games every day? B: No. Q: Does Jill play computer games every day? 2. A: Hello! You’re Lily, right? B: No, I’m Millie. A: Oh, I’m sorry. Q: What’s the girl’s name? 3. A: Hi, Nick! This is my sister, Lily. Lily, this is my classmate, Nick. B: Hello, Lily! Nice to meet you! C: Hi, Nick! Nice to meet you too! Q: Are Lily and Nick classmates? 4. A: Amy, why do you like the Mid-Autumn Festival? B: Because I like to eat mooncakes. Q: Does Amy like the Mid-Autumn Festival? 5. A: Hello, Joe! Can you make a pumpkin lantern? B: Sorry, I can’t. But Sandy can. Q: Can Sandy make a pumpkin lantern? (D)听短文,判断以下信息是否正确 (正确的写“T”,错误的写“F”)。 (听两遍) Hello! My name is Ben. My family and I are in Nanjing now, but I’m an American boy. I’m twelve. There are four people in my family. Look! This is a photo of my family. The man on the left is my father, Mr Brown. He is a doctor. The woman on the right is my mother, Mrs Brown. She is a nurse. They work in the same hospital. Who’s the girl on the chair? Oh, she’s my sister Ann. She’s a student. Can you see the boy behind Mr Brown? It’s me. And I’m a student too. We are very happy. I love my family. And I love Nanjing.英语试卷 第 8 页(共 9 页) 句容三中第二次阶段性测试英语试卷 参考答案小题; 一、听力(共 20 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 20 分) 听力( 1. C 2. A 3. B 4. 6. C 7. B 8. D 9. 11. B 12. C 13. D 14. 16. F 17. F 18. T 19. 单项选择( 小题; 二、单项选择(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 22. B 23. C 24. 21. D 26. A 27. D 28. C 29. 31. C 32. B 33. D 34. 完形填空( 小题; 三、完形填空(共 10 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 10 分) 36. B 37. B 38. D 39. 42. A 43. B 44. 41. A 阅读理解( 小题; 四、阅读理解(共 10 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 15 分) 46. D 47. B 48. D 49. 52. T 53. F 54. 51. T C A B F A B D A B B F 5. 10. 15. 20. 25. 30. 35. 40. 45. 50. 55. C B A F B B C B D B T英语试卷 第 9 页(共 9 页)
译林牛津英语7AUnit1单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。译林牛津英语7AUnit1单元测试题 译林牛津版英语七年级上册(7A)Unit1 单元 测试题班级一、词组翻译。 20%...译林牛津英语7AUnit4单元测试题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。7A Unit 4 单元综合测试卷(时间:60 分钟 满分:100 分) I.单项选择(10 分,每题 1 分) ( ) 1....新版7Aunit1-4月考试卷_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。七年级英语第一次阶段性测试(试卷总分:100 分 测试时间:100 分钟) 第一卷 (选择题 共 55 分) 一...暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载最新精编 2016届英语“四位一体”中考总复习阶段测试(7A Unit1-4)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2016 年英语“四位一体”中考总复习 阶段...新版牛津英语7A-Unit1-Unit4练习题111_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档新版牛津英语7A-Unit1-Unit4练习题111_初一英语_...7上Unit 1-4复习试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区
暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档7上Unit 1-4复习试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。Module 1 (7A Unit 1- ...暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 7A Unit 1-4单词默写卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区。新版 牛津英语 unit1-47A 单词默写卷 Unit 1 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. ...新版牛津英语7A Unit1-Unit4练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 新版牛津英语7A Unit1-Unit4练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。...暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档牛津英语 7a unit1-4单词中文_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。单词中文的电子稿,方便学生默写 Unit...牛津英语7A unit1测试题_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 牛津英语7A unit1测试题_初一英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。牛津...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 no one is an island 的文章

随机推荐