拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译3 这里车很多,很危险.4 我查一下就知道了.5我不能来接你了.6具体情况,
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1.can you please fill it up with gasoline?2.you speak Chinese so well and seem like a real Chinese man.3.i want to park here,can i 4.there are too many cars,its too dangerous.5.i cant pick you up.6.i will explain theconcrete conditions for you later.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I want some gas can do
You speak very good Chinese, as well as Chinese3
I think in this neighborhood stop, OK?4
There's a lot of traffic, very dangerous5
I check o...
1 、I want some gas, can do 2、 you say, with Chinese as well as 3、 I think, stop near here, OK?3、 here is a lot of cars, very dangerous. 4、 I check on the know. 5 、I can't pick you. 6、 specific cases, wait for you to explain.
1.Some gas,please.2.What you spoke yesterday afternoon is as good as a chinese。3.There are too many cars,which is dangerous。4.I will understand after checking。 5 、I can't pick you up. 6、 As for
specific cases,I will explain then。
Could you please provide me with some gases?You speak Chinese as fluently as native speakers.Would you mind my stopping nearby for a while?There being many cars,it is dangerous.Let me check it out.I cant pick you up.Later i will explain the more specific situation for you.希望能帮到你
扫描下载二维码汽车来了用英语怎么说_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
汽车来了用英语怎么说
Here comes the bus.
采纳率:47%
the car is coming
The car is coming.
大概是there comes the bus
the car is coming
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包1.我们城市的小汽车在未来几年会越来越好 英语翻译 __ __ __ __ cars in our city in th
1.我们城市的小汽车在未来几年会越来越好 英语翻译 __ __ __ __ cars in our city in the coming years2.汤姆穿着和他弟弟一样的外套Tom wears __ __ coat __ his brother
1、我们城市的小汽车在未来几年会越来越好.(There will be better) cars in our city in the coming years.2、汤姆穿着和他弟弟一样的外套.Tom wears (the same) coat (as) his brother.
与《1.我们城市的小汽车在未来几年会越来越好 英语翻译 __ __ __ __ cars in our city in th》相关的作业问题
Great changes have taken place in the city in the last five years.
They had planned to come to our city and stay here for a week!
Be hopeful about the future.对未来充满无限希望
Long history contributes to special architectural styles and national customs of the city
谁也无法想象未来的生活会是怎样Nobody can imagine how life will be in the future.
the start is my lifestyle in the future.也不知道对不对
Let's work together for a bright future!
This city is very quiet very beautiful, but much rain 或者:The city is very quiet and very beautiful, but wet The city is quiet and beautiful, but plenty of rain
Mr. Brown came to China in search of a better future. In search of a better future, Mr. Brown came to China.
For the better future together diligently and will let be better in the future diligently togethe
In urban areas,you can enjoy favorable conditions for education
相信你一定有很逗的回忆和对未来的希望,我也有很多的回忆和对未来的的希望,Believe that you must have a stir memories and hope for the future,I also have many memories and for future hope,
I believe my future is not only a dream.
What will be like in the future?
The home will be more comfortable in the future.
There is a railway in the North of this city.
Resonsideration:Has lost the direction to future dawn
1.I hope I will exist in your future2、I hope you will have my existence3、I hope your future with me都可
答案是:The air in our city will be freshe来个英语大神帮我翻译一句汽车史上的名言。。。【天津科技大学吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:134,157贴子:
来个英语大神帮我翻译一句汽车史上的名言。。。收藏
就我签名档这句。。。。刚才看F1想起这句话了,恩佐法拉利老爷子最有名的一句话,看过若干个翻译版本,说实话我也不知道到底是什么意思。。估计属于只可意会不可言传的那种。。。 If I had to say that when I started,I thought of making more than just one car,I would be lying ----Enzo Ferrari
赶紧网,免费发布信息!
抢前排,混脸熟,打酱油,看看楼下怎么说
如果说,当初我想要创造的不仅是一辆车,那我在撒谎...不知道准不准啊...我不是大神
我不得不说当我开始干这行时,我就认定我要做的不仅仅是一辆车。 英语曾经全市第一,高考只考了82的飘过
当我开始不得不撒谎的时候,是因为我生产了不只一辆车要卖,然后我就撒谎了
占个茅坑看楼上怎么说
我能说句话吗?我不能撒谎说只搞了一辆车
法拉利说的?英文?
直译就是 如果说我必须说刚开始我想造的就不仅仅是一辆车的话,那我是在撒谎,应该不是这个意思,意译的话就不知道了,
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 小心用英语怎么说 的文章