续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
六年级上英语专项训练 2
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩11页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】句型转换 1.We have got some carrots in the b...
句型转换1.We have got some carrots in the bag.(改为一般疑问句并作肯定回答)----_____
you got ______ carrots in the bag? --- - _____, we ______.2.My house in Beijing is very big and beautiful.(对划线部分进行提问)______ your house in Beijing ______?3.There is some water in the bottle.(划线部分进行提问)______ ______ water _____ there in the bottle?4.Mike is on the right of David.(同意句转换)David is ______ _______ _______ ______Mike.5.Mr. Wang is in a hospital. (对划线部分进行提问)______ ______ Mr. Wang? 
1.Have, any, Yes, have
2.What’s, like
3.How much, is
4.on the left of
5.Where is
1.....?变为一般疑问句时,助动词have提前位于句首。some用于肯定句中,一般疑问句用any。此处的肯定回答是Yes, we have.故此处为Have, any, Yes, have...
考点分析:
考点1:句型转换
& & & & 句型转换是目前英语中考的一个常见题型,主要考查学生对不同句子结构(语法)的语言运用能力。句子结构和词汇同样是英语学习的基础。英语和汉语属两种不同的语言。句子结构自然有很大的不同。不同句子的结构掌握的越多,英语语言运用的能力就越强。如果你不能用不同的句子结构表达同一意思,你才能有运用自如的感觉。所以要学好英语。必须熟练掌握各类英语句子的基本结构和句型。同时,更多地掌握英语的句法还能提高阅读,写话,以至于听力等能力。英语中考考查句子结构题型是“按要求改写句子”。学生只要掌握英语句子的基本结构和单词拼写,该大题得满分并不难的。
相关试题推荐
用所给词的适当形式填空1.On Kate’s birthday, her mother often makes a big birthday cake for __________ (she).2.This is the __________ (teacher) book.3.My brother __________ (have not) got any apples.4.Can you see how many __________ (tomato) in the box?5.Meat and fish are __________ (health) food. 
根据句意及首字母提示完成单词1.This is a picture of Amy’s f__________. Look! This is her sister.2.My mother is a n__________ and she works in a hospital.3.Sixteen and twenty- four is f__________.4.Beijing is a big c__________.5.There are l__________ of books on my desk. 
选词填空从方框中选词并用其适当形式填空,使短文完整、通顺from
heBill is twenty 1.old. He2. and works in London. He works in a big factory. They make machines (机器) there. His house is far away from his factory. He usually goes to work
3.train. Today, the train is late. So he drives to the factory.He works 4.Monday to Friday. He has 5.in the factory on weekdays. On Saturday he sometimes goes to6.a film 7.his wife or goes to see 8. friends. On Sunday he sometimes takes his children to the zoo or stays at9.and10.TV with his family. 
American school life is different from (和……不同) Chinese. American students usually get to school at around 8:30 in the morning. They put their school bags in their lockers (柜子) and only take one book, one notebook and one pen to each class. In class, American students can sit in their seats (座位) when (当……时候) they answer their teachers questionsAt around 12:00 students have lunch. American students don’t go home for lunch. They have it at school. Most students like pizza(比萨), hot dogs or hamburgers. At 1:00 in the afternoon, they start to have classes. Their classes are usually over(结束) at three o’clock. Then they join in the activities (活动)of clubs or sports.任务:请阅读上面短文,根据短文内容完成下面表格中的有关信息。(注意答题格式)TimeActivitiesAt 8:30 am1.__________At 12:002.__________3.______Have classesAt 3:00 pm4._________After 3:00 pmJoin in the 5. 
We are students, We go to school from Monday to Friday. We have no class
on Saturdays and Sundays. We usually get up at six o’clock. Classes
at eight. We have four lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon . We have lunch at fifteen past twelve .At three fifty we have sports .We study Chinese 、maths 、English、geography physics .history politics PE and music .We like Chinese and English .Some of us are good at them .We go
home at five o’clock .We have supper at six o’clock .We do our homework at
seven every
go to bed at half past nine, but sometimes we go to sleep at about ten.1.When
do lunch do they have in the morning ?2.How many lessons do they have in the morning ?3.What time do they go home ?4.When do they often have sports in the morning or in the afternoon ?5.How many subjects do they study ? 
题型:句型转换
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.Those are cows.(改为一般疑问句) ?
Do you milk cows?Yes,we do.No,we don't.
Were there any cows on the farm?No,there weren't.
There are many cows over there.改为一般疑问句Are there many cows over there?那边有很多奶牛吗?
Did they milk cows on the farm?
Did you see quite a lot of cows on the farm?They didn't work in a hospital last year.【解析】:一般过去式的陈述句,改疑问句主要看动词.如果动词是实意动词,改疑问句就是Did+主语+动词原形+...(即剩下的照抄)如果动词是系动词,改疑
一般疑问句Did we milk cows last Tuesday?回答Yes,we did./No,we didn't.
Did you milk cows last Tuesday?
Do you have ten cows on the farm?
Are there five chickens on the farm?How many cows are there on the farm?What are there?Do you want to try?What are there on the farm?
Are there any dogs in front of the house?There is a Chinese book on my desk.How many cows are there behind the tree?There are some jackets in my book.
_Did___Mr.Green_cook____a lot of food on Wednesday? 再问: It's time ___home ,Let's ___. Ago Bto go Cto go Dgo 怎么写 再答: A 到时间回家了,我们走吧再问: Do you
Are they cows ? No,they aren‘t 希望帮助到你,若有疑问,可以追问~~~祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*) 再问: 还有Those are tomatoes 再答: Are those tomatoes No,they aren‘t
Would you like some orange juice?如还有疑问~欢迎追问学习进步~若觉得满意~请记得采纳~~∩_∩ 再问: you show me can the to shopping centre the ? 连词成句
Would she like some orange juice?:这个要记住,是特殊情况Would she like 后面接some ,不是any比如:Would you like some coffee
答案;Is there any juice in the glass?解析;改为译文句some要改为any .语法知识:some用在肯定句中,而any用于否定句和一般疑问句.欢迎追问,在线为你解答你的10分满意,我们团队的无限动力】 再问: Some books are inside the box.对划线部分提问 划
1.Did I go to a movie with my parents?2.specials ,well
Is she a girl?Yes,she is.
原题有误,应该是:She is a girl.一般疑问句为:Is she a girl?
一般疑问句 Was she a girl in 2007?否定句 She wasn't a girl in 2007. 再问: 那肯定回答和否定回答呢? 再答: 肯定回答Yes, she was. 否定回答 No, she wasn't.
Is she a good girl?

我要回帖

更多关于 can引导的一般疑问句 的文章

随机推荐