它是封建统治阶级的代言人的翻译是:什么意思

品牌形象代言人,brand image prolocutor,音标,读音,翻译,英文例句,英语词典
说明:双击或选中下面任意单词,将显示该词的音标、读音、翻译等;选中中文或多个词,将显示翻译。
您的位置: ->
-> 品牌形象代言人
1)&&brand image prolocutor
品牌形象代言人
A brand image prolocutor contributes on many aspects oftherefore,it is an inevitable choice for cultivating a brand to understand and creatively applying the mechanism,types and application strategy of a brand image prolocutor.
品牌形象代言人对于品牌培育具有多方面的贡献,了解品牌代言人作用机理、类型和应用策略,并加以创造性地运用是培育品牌的必然选择。
2)&&brand endorser
品牌代言人
Measurement to Source Credibility of brand endorser is the base of theory research and ap- praisement in the field of brand endorser.
对品牌代言人的可信度特质的测量,是对品牌代言人展开理论研究和实践评价的基础。
3)&&brand spokesperson
品牌代言人
Recently the disturbance of Japanese SK-Ⅱcosmetics was unceasing, a consumer have taken the brand spokesperson to civil action, and she request the spokesperson of the brand product must undertake corresponding legal liability, but the legal status of the brand spokesperson have not been explicitly stipulated in our legal system, and the related legal liability are also difficult to confirm.
最近日本SK-Ⅱ化妆品风波不断,并已有消费者就此向法院起诉,要求品牌代言人承担相应法律责任,但目前我国立法对品牌代言人的法律地位并没有明确规定,相关法律责任也难以确认。
Brand spokesperson Played a very important role for the brand-building because consumers easily identify them.
品牌代言人由于易被消费者辨认和认可,并在消费者心中形成深刻印象,对品牌的塑造具有极为显著的作用。
4)&&image spokesman
形象代言人
However,not all clothing brands are suitable to implement the strategy of using image spokesman and the practice of employing image spokesmen is by no means accessible to everyone.
形象代言人是当今飞速发展的商业经济社会的产物,是在企业的发展,企业文化的建立,企业的管理模式上产生的,并不是所有的服装品牌都适合推出形象代言人的。
5)&&brand spokesperson strategy
品牌代言人策略
6)&&brand virtual spokesman
品牌虚拟代言人
补充资料:CPU品牌
&&&&&& 笔记本电脑专用的CPU英文称Mobile CPU(移动CPU),它除了追求性能,也追求低热量和低耗电,最早的笔记本电脑直接使用台式机的CPU,但是随CPU主频的提高, 笔记本电脑狭窄的空间不能迅速散发CPU产生的热量,还有笔记本电脑的电池也无法负担台式CPU庞大的耗电量, 所以开始出现专门为笔记本设计的Mobile CPU,它的制造工艺往往比同时代的台式机CPU更加先进,因为Mobile CPU中会集成台式机CPU中不具备的电源管理技术,而且会先采用更高的微米精度。主要生产厂家有Intel、AMD、全美达等。 &&& 点击查看所有CPU详细技术资料
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。有明星代言人 的翻译是:Star advocate 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
有明星代言人
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
There endorser
Celebrity spokespeople
Star advocate
There is a star spokesperson
Has the star spokesman
相关内容&a为何我会喜欢上你? ? ? ???? ??? ? ? ???? & aseat-belts 位子传送带 & a天空主宰 Sky control & aCould you be here at 7 tomorrow morning? 您可能明早这里在7 ? & a我压力很大 我每晚睡得不好 My pressure I each late rest very greatly not not well & a我想shanhu她是没有问题的~~ I thought shanhu she does not have question ~~ & ai mean male r female 我意味男性r女性 & aI hope you become an actor but also can become a singer. I would like to hear your voice. Because I am in China, almost no chance to visit you. If you release music album, every day I can hear your voice. In this way, I feel you close to me. This is my wish for you is what I expect. 我希望您成为演员,而且能成为歌手。 我希望听见您的声音。 由于我在中国,几乎没有机会拜访您。 如果您发行音乐唱片,我能每天听见您的声音。 这样,我感觉您紧挨我。 这是我的愿望为您是什么我期待。 & a看这 Looks at this & a为了让你 容易发现我 正在翻译,请等待...
& afollowing answer 跟随的答复 & ahe popular all his art collections to the state museum 他普遍所有他的艺术品收藏对状态博物馆 & aA list of numbers, or numerical data, can be described by various statistical measures. 数字名单或者数字数据,可以由各种各样的统计措施描述。 & a这是“禁止停车”区,你们不能把车停在这里。 This is “the no parking” the area, you cannot stop the vehicle in here. & a他要来的消息使我们很高兴 He must come the news causes us very happily & a要我什么对你?我真的不知道。 What wants my to you? I really did not know. & amethod is usually employed at the very beginning [15, 16]. 方法通常被使用在开始[15, 16]。 & a中学毕业后他对集邮的兴趣减弱 After the middle school graduates he to weaken to the stamp collecting interest & a80 nylon 20 spandex fabric 18 2 72T 30 36 18 27 39 12 13 25 36 54 77 72 80尼龙20斯潘德克斯弹性纤维织品18 2 72T 30 36 18 27 39 12 13 25 36 54 77 72 & aare you interested in go
on field trips? 您是否是感兴趣继续实地考察? & aloose furniture 宽松家具 & a对于我们而言,努力学习每一门功课是必要的 Speaking of us, studies each schoolwork is diligently necessary & a希望您适当给出学习英语的方法 Hoped you give the study English suitably the method & amore than 3years ago null & a东北区冷冻食品技术交流展暨经销商发展论坛 The northeast area frozen food technological exchange unfolds up to the dealer develops the forum & a爸爸宁愿到图书馆买书 正在翻译,请等待...
& a让人不得不爱 Let the human be able not but to love & aHow often has difficulty with English affected your ability to communicate How often has difficulty with English affected your ability to communicate & a这张桌子长1米。 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我想要你把真相告诉我。 I want you to tell the truth I. & a4月15日晚上七点半 On April 15 evening seven and half & awhere the flowers gone 那里去的花 & a在之前的介绍中 In before introduction & a材料整理 Material reorganization & amid_autumn 正在翻译,请等待...
& a正在大门出口等你们 The front door exportation is waiting for you & a爱人, Spouse, & abring paper plates 带来纸碟 & aAlmost finish 正在翻译,请等待...
& aWe`re Still Here,No Lie! 我们`关于寂静这里,没有谎言! & aEmpress of Heaven 天堂的女皇 & a请相信我说的话 真的很无聊 Please believe I said speech really very bored & aenting power save made 做的enting的省电 & a快乐夕阳红 Joyful setting sun red & a我们来谈论关于就业问题 正在翻译,请等待...
& amedium length holes 中等长度孔 & aa long long ago 一长从前 & aHere I am' waiting just for you. 很孤独 & a一个杯子 正在翻译,请等待...
& a你的订单我已经收到了,只是付款方式有问题。我们和金先生商量后,把付款方式改变如下:第一次交易,货物离开天津港后45天后付款,以后每次的付款方式都是离开天津港后30天付款。请将订单更改后传给我,谢谢 正在翻译,请等待...
& a有时我们去钓鱼 Sometimes we fish & a解决非水溶性生物分子问题的途径 Solves the non-water-soluble biological member question way & aI have received your order, just a problem with the method of payment. We and Kim discuss the latter, change payment as follows: first trading goods left Tianjin Port 45 days, each subsequent payment method is left Tianjin after 30 days. Please pass me the order changed, thanks 正在翻译,请等待...
& a京九 Beijing nine & a我感觉疲倦 I feel wearily & a昨晚你在哪 Which were you at last night & a有明星代言人 Has the star spokesman &您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
明星代言人:代言人选择标准的实际案例外文翻译.doc 11页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:90 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
毕业论文(设计)外文翻译
题  目:     企业名人代言的策略  
一、外文原文
标题:CELEBRITY ENDORSERS:SPOKESPERSON SELECTION CRITERIAAND CASE EXAMPLES OF FREDD
Businesses have long sought to distract and attract the attention of potential customers that live in a world of ever-increasing commercial bombardment. Everyday Americans are exposed to thousands of voices and images in magazines, newspapers, and on billboards, websites, radio and
television. Ads of all varieties pop up everywhere on streets, in stores and restaurants, and on public transportation. Each of these ads attempts to steal at least a fraction of an unsuspecting person's time to inform him or her of the amazing and different attributes of the product at hand. Because of the constant media saturation that most people experience daily, they eventually become numb to standard advertising. The challenge of the advertiser is to find a hook that will hold the subject's, attention and keep them from changing the channel or turning the page.
One well-used approach at differentiating advertisements is the use of celebrity endorsements. Celebrities are seen as dynamic individuals with likeable and attractive qualities. The words and sometimes just the image of a popular person will cause many people to stop and pay attention. For years, professional athletes, famous actors, and musicians have been the traditional favorites to feature in advertisements. As the ad market continues to grow and competition becomes fiercer, marketers have turned to new categories of celebrity spokespersons. Notable ex-politicians,
successful mutual fund managers, and high-profile CEO's are now used with frequency to sell a variety of products. Celebrity endorsers also need not be human. A champion racehorse sells pet food in Great Britain. Cartoon characters like Bugs Bunny and Fred Flintstone sell network television and breakfast cereals in America. Puppets such as Big Bird sell children's vitamins. New categories for celebrity endorsers are openi
正在加载中,请稍后...503 Service Temporarily Unavailable
503 Service Temporarily Unavailable日本最后一位铸剑师渡边,他执着40年,依旧想用自己的手艺打造出传说中的koto剑(不知道怎么翻译)。太牛逼了,可以做求是会slogan的代言人了——继续热情,传承信仰。 Handmade Por...【人人网 - 分享】
日本最后一位铸剑师渡边,他执着40年,依旧想用自己的手艺打造出传说中的koto剑(不知道怎么翻译)。太牛逼了,可以做求是会slogan的代言人了——继续热情,传承信仰。 Handmade Por...
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
越努力越幸运
巴啦啦能量
新主播求守护
点击领取一个主播
新主播求关注爱你们
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字