a. 石板色的
a. 黑褐色的
pseudo-color
pseudocolor
color dropout compensator
chromatophotometer
process printing
initiative提包用英文怎么说_沪江英语学习网网页版学习工具 &
& 提包的英文:handbagbagvalise参考例句:He also searched the dumpster where the homeless guy found the hooker&s purse and cell phone.他还检查了流浪汉发现 妓女提包和手机的垃圾箱It was Brently Mallard who entered, a little travel stained, composedly carrying his gripsack and umbrella进来的是布雷特利·马拉德,有点风尘仆仆的样子,从容地拎着手提包和雨伞。A sedate person out of livery approached them and relieved the maid of her bags.一个举止沉着镇静、没穿制服的人走来,从女仆手里接过提包。The old suitcase is still presentable这个旧提包还算过得去。I&ve left my bag at work.我把提包落在上班的地方了.Give the porter your bag.把你的提包交给搬运行李的人。I want to check one more bag.我要再去检查这提包。Hand that bag over to him please. It&s his请将那个提包递给他,那是他的。I can make do with this handbag for some time.我这个提包还可以应付一阵子。He packed his bags in preparation for the journey.他打好提包,为旅行作准备。:n. 手提包No, just a small suitcase and a handbag.没有,只有一个小箱子和一个手提包儿。Slouchy handbags look sloppy.宽松的手袋看起来很肥大。she carried a crocodile handbag.她拿着一个鳄鱼皮的包。He grabbed at her handbag.他抢夺了她的手提包。The clasp of her handbag is not in good quality.她手提包的搭扣质量不太好。:n. 手提箱;手提旅行箱Stephen haled his upended valise to the table and sat down to wait斯蒂芬把他那倒放着的旅行手提箱拽到桌前,坐下来等着。He shoved the last few remaining things he had laid out into his valise and snapped it with a vengeance.他把已经找出来的最后几件东西一下子塞进旅行箱,怒冲冲地啪地关上盖子。He watches her helplessly as she throws his things into the big valises.他无可奈何地监视着她把东西扔进几只大箱子里。“这儿,把这些也放进去,”说着他递给她一只牙刷和装灌洗器的袋子。翻译推荐:相关热点: 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
包包常用英语
下载积分:1000
内容提示:包包常用英语
文档格式:PDF|
浏览次数:2|
上传日期: 11:05:01|
文档星级:
全文阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
 1000 积分
下载此文档
该用户还上传了这些文档
包包常用英语
关注微信公众号当前位置: &
求翻译:手拿包、手提包是什么意思?
手拿包、手提包
问题补充:
Clutch, Handbags
Hand pick up the bag, tote bag
The hand takes the package, the suitcase
Hand bag, tote bags
to pick up the bag,
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!今天早晨在上学的路上捡到一个手提包 的翻译是:On her way to school this morning found a handbag 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
今天早晨在上学的路上捡到一个手提包
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Way to school this morning picked up a bag
On her way to school this morning found a handbag
On her way to school this morning found a handbag
This morning at the school were found in a bag.
Today morning in goes to school on the road picks to a suitcase
相关内容&abronchoesophageal fistulae secondary bronchoesophageal瘘次要 & a红酒袋英文翻译 Red wine bag English translation & aA friend
in need is a friend indeed 患难朋友才是真朋友 & aThank you for joining the EPILI MEMBERSHIP! Thank you for joining the EPILI MEMBERSHIP! & ai'll be right
back 我将是 & aSiorde Siorde & a我刚到新的班级,一个认识的朋友都没有,看见别人在聊天,而自己却一个人坐着感到很孤单 I just arrived the new class and grade, understanding friends do not have, to see others to chat, but an own person sits actually feels very lonely & a我送了很多礼物给那些儿童。 I gave very many gifts to give these children. & a很高兴给你染头发,染完后回家洗几次头发,颜色就是你想要的那个效果,你明白我说的吗? Very happily dyes the hair to you, after how many hairs dyes goes home washes, the color is that effect which you want, you understood I said? & aBuy sentiment needs to be able to withstand sufferings 买情绪需要能承受痛苦 & a所有的图纸最迟本周都要收到 正在翻译,请等待...
& aare you an emo girl ? 您是否是emo女孩? & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Fast delivery, low prices and highest quality goods. I'm sorry not writing you about it earlier Please input the text which you need to translate! Fast delivery, low prices and highest quality goods. I'm sorry not writing you about it earlier & a灵魂骑士 Soul knight & a有的人认为,命运是天注定的,是不可改变的 Some people believed that, the destiny is the day is doomed, may not change & aThe Westin Europa & Regina, Venice Westin欧罗巴& Regina,威尼斯 & acome and give me your hand 来给我您的手 & a回到顶部 Returns to the crown & aSTEIRER PARKETT 正在翻译,请等待...
& a好吧,不得不承认 Good, can not but acknowledge & aOrganizations to Stage Demonstrations 演出示范的组织 & a青年职业生涯导航 Youth professional profession navigation & adin1.4301 din1.4301 & a听到这个好消息,他们两立刻拥抱起来 Hears this good news, they two hug immediately & athe little girl spends one hour practising playing the piano every day 小女孩度过一个小时实践演奏钢琴每天 & ano,we don't.we have an art lesson today. 没有,我们.we今天没有艺术教训。 & a电台,报纸,杂志都充满了对传奇和勇敢化身的飞虎队的报道,飞虎队的指挥官陈纳德也上了时代周刊封面人物 The broadcasting station, the newspaper, the magazine has all filled to legendary and the brave incarnation Flying Tigers' report, Flying Tigers' Commander Chennault has also gotten up the time weekly title page character & atheir grandmother is cooking the turkey for tonight'sthanksgiving dinner. 他们的祖母烹调火鸡为tonight'sthanksgiving的晚餐。 & a熟记流行歌词 Memorizes the popular lyrics & aare you live in a house 是您活在房子里 & a大雁塔位于西安。 The goose tower is located Xi'an. & a让我们一起感受一下她的风格 Let us feel her style together & aLa pargay pargay & amixed heritage mixed heritage & a齐俊乐 正在翻译,请等待...
& a是的,我还在 Yes, I also in & aestore 正在翻译,请等待...
& aTRUCKING CHARGE FROM ZSN TO HK DOOR 交换的充电 & aCrack Her Jack 崩裂她的杰克 & a钻杆部孔 Drill rod department hole & aplease place 请安置它增长 & a我会支持你!!!! I can support you!!!! & a装订针 Binds the needle & awinbows winbows & aWrite an english composition according to the instrutions given below in Chinese 根据指定的instrutions写英国构成下面在汉语 & awear the mask for 30 to 50 minutes never longer than 12 hours 从未长期佩带面具30到50分钟比12个小时 & a我对你们的产品很感兴趣。 I am interested very much to your product. & aFirefox is al actief, maar reageert niet. Om een nieuw venster te openen moet u eerst het bestaande Firefox-proces afsluiten, of uw systeem herstarten. Firefox是已经活跃的,但不起反应。 您必须打开一个新窗口首先现有的Firefox-proces结束,或者您的系统herstarten。 & aScope of Certification (the significant activities you would like to appear on the certificate 正在翻译,请等待...
& ai'm from U.S but presently i'm in Afghanistan regard to i'm从美国,但目前i'm以阿富汗特点到保留使命的和平 & aWith the population explosion, scientists will have to ______new methods of increasing the world’s food supply 以人口增长,科学家将必须增加世界的食品供应______new方法 & aOh, it's nlce! l like it. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a在我十二岁的时候我遇到了一个困难 At I 12 year-old time I have encountered a difficulty & al have a dog. so l am its l有一条狗。 如此l上午它 & aevacuate sequence 搬空序列 & aeuropebuck europebuck & a今天早晨在上学的路上捡到一个手提包 Today morning in goes to school on the road picks to a suitcase &

我要回帖

更多关于 鞋用英语怎么写 的文章

随机推荐