高一英语句子翻译词组翻译请问“远离,远非”的英

My English teacher Yang, she is not very tall, wears glasses, and very pretty, she speaks English very well, I very much admire and respect her. She is very friendly to us, tender, work carefully, in the eyes of our good teacher. Perhaps I am not your favorite student, but you are my life thanks man. It was you, I lear 的翻译是:我的英语老师杨,她不是很高,戴着眼镜,非常漂亮,她英语说得很好,我非常钦佩和尊敬她。她是对我们很友好,投标,工作认真,我们的好老师的眼中。也许我不是你最喜欢的学生,但你是我生命的感谢人。就是你,我学会如何成长 !我希望开心,永远年轻,和可能的阳光灿烂的笑容总是伴随你 ! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
My English teacher Yang, she is not very tall, wears glasses, and very pretty, she speaks English very well, I very much admire and respect her. She is very friendly to us, tender, work carefully, in the eyes of our good teacher. Perhaps I am not your favorite student, but you are my life thanks man. It was you, I lear
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
杨我的英语老师,她是不是非常高大,戴眼镜,很漂亮,她会讲英语很好,我很欣赏和尊重她。她对我们非常友好,招标,工作细心,在我们的好老师的眼睛。也许我不是您最喜爱的学生,但你是我的生命感谢的人。这是你的,我学会了如何成长起来的!我想一个快乐,永远年轻,可能阳光下闪耀着你的微笑总是!
我的英语老师杨,她不是很高,戴着眼镜,非常漂亮,她英语说得很好,我非常钦佩和尊敬她。她是对我们很友好,投标,工作认真,我们的好老师的眼中。也许我不是你最喜欢的学生,但你是我生命的感谢人。就是你,我学会如何成长 !我希望开心,永远年轻,和可能的阳光灿烂的笑容总是伴随你 !
我的英语老师杨,她不是很高,戴着眼镜,非常漂亮,她英语说得很好,我非常钦佩和尊敬她。她是对我们很友好,投标,工作认真,我们的好老师的眼中。也许我不是你最喜欢的学生,但你是我生命的感谢人。就是你,我学会如何成长 !我希望开心,永远年轻,和可能的阳光灿烂的笑容总是伴随你 !
我的英语老师杨,她并不很高,戴眼镜,非常漂亮,她说英文很好,我十分欣赏和尊重她。 她是非常友好,我们,招标,工作认真,在我们眼中的良好的师资。 或许我不喜欢你学生,但你是我的生命由于男子。 这是你,我学会了如何成长! 我希望一个快乐、永远年轻,和5月阳光灿烂的笑容总是与你!
我的英语老师杨,她不是非常高的,不戴眼镜,和非常俏丽,她很好讲英语,我非常敬佩并且尊敬她。 她是非常友好的对我们,招标,在我们的好老师眼里仔细地工作。 或许我不是您喜爱的学生,但是您是我的生活感谢人。 它是您,我学会了如何长大! 我祝愿愉快,永远年轻人,并且总可以阳光shining微笑与您!
相关内容&a你好直接 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDelivery term: 交货期限: & asneezed 打喷嚏 & afuck your mom every day fuck your mom every day & aAs Chekov said, man will become better only when you will make him see what he is like. As a candidate of SANY Group, I think I am lacking of the specialty knowledge of construction machinery, and my oral English is not very well, so I will concentrate my efforts on practice my oral English standard and enrich my speci 因为Chekov说,人将变得更好,只有当您将使他看什么他是象。 SANY小组的候选人,我认为我是缺乏建筑机械专业知识,并且我的口头英语不很好是,因此我将集中我的成果实践我口头英国标准并且丰富建筑机械我的专业知识。 & a你可以完成吗? You may complete? & athe structure of the demand distribution or costs sometimes leads to 需求发行或费用的结构有时导致 & a是我放弃了你 只为了一个没有理由的决定...以为这次我可以承受你离我而去 故意让你伤心却刺痛自己 Was I gave up you in order to did not only have the reason decision…Thought this I may withstand you to go to me to let your sad actually stabbing pain intentionally & a纺织材料展示厅 Textile material demonstration hall & a22名女生 22 female students & acheveuxet cheveuxet & a贱人,去滚吧 The cheap person, rolls & a花费两年来建那栋大楼 Spends for two years to construct that building & aWHERE THERE IS GREAT LOVE,there are always miracl 那里有巨大爱,总有miracl & a总体网络的规划800个节点网络,全部采用CISCO设备。主要负责网络路由的规划采用OSPF路由协议及相关的安装配置,分布层采用4500系列交换机并进行冗余,VLAN的划分,生成树协议的规划及相关的配置。接入层大部份使用2960系列交换机。 The overall network plan 800 node network, uses the CISCO equipment completely.The primary cognizance network route plan uses the OSPF route agreement and the correlation installment disposition, the distributed level uses 4500 series switchboards and carries on the redundancy, the VLAN division, th & ano matter if youre fast no matter if youre slow, oh oh 没有问题,如果youre斋戒没有问题,如果youre慢, oh oh & athe scripture was fulfilled that say 圣经被履行了认为 & aRongrong, Rongrong, & a我相信你说的,可是,你愿意到中国来吗?一切都要从头开始的生活,你愿意吗? I believed you said, but, you are willing to come to China? All must start from the beginning the life, you want? & a我的门市会发展的越来越好 My retail sales can develop more and more well & aHe
r____ 他坐我的r____ & a在志愿服务期间,我不但完成了自己的工作,还帮助他人共同完成任务。 In wish service period, not only I have completed own work, but also helps other people to complete the task together. & a符合现在所需 Tallies the present to need & a玩你妈 Plays your mother & a三人行,必有我师焉择其善者而从之,其不善者而改之 But three human of lines, must have my teacher to select its friendliness from it, its badness changes it & a你们啊,真是夜猫子啊 You, really are the night owl & aYou can listen to them at home and repeat the sentences that are diffcult for you 您能在家听他们和重覆是diffcult为您的句子 & a我在秦皇镇中学毕业 I in Qin Huangzhen middle school graduation & ayou can send your picture 您能送您的图片 & a有利于环保 Is advantageous in the environmental protection & a我这有一瓶水,你要么 I have bottle of water, you either & a4th tier 第4排 & a最特别的课程 Specialest curriculum & a报告1例HIV感染并发双足跖局限性脓疱型银屑病及股癣。 Reported 1 example HIV infects the concurrent both feet zhi limited pus blister psoriasis and stock ringworm. & a我觉得自己也很惭愧,下决心以后要向蚂蚁学习 I thought oneself very will be also ashamed, decides later to have to the ant study & athe mind is for you 头脑是为您 & a仿真人皮肤和弹性强的充气娃娃 Simulation person skin and elastic strong gasification baby & aYou have entered an invalid Security Password 您输入了一个无效安全密码 & a我们必须尽力学好英语 We must learn English with every effort & aGood people than bad guys nice mess 好人比坏人好的混乱 & awas a good evening.good night and sweet dreams.kiss 是evening.good晚上好和甜dreams.kiss & aB. intended B. 意欲 & a在机场登记 In airport registration & a她从车里出来 She comes out from the vehicle & acheck在机场登 check in airport registration & aYou make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life。 您做什么都不意味的成千上万决定一天您的顺序然后去掉,并且它改变您的生活。 & a请在吃完后放进垃圾桶。 Please after finish eating admits the trash can. & a有机会,我回去的 Has the opportunity, I go back & a我学会了操作电脑并得到了那份秘书工作 I learned to operate the computer and to obtain that secretary to work & a王老师教我们班英语 Mr./Mrs. Wang teaches us the class English & a做好饭 Completes the food & a  做任何一件事,都要有始有终,坚持把它做完。不要轻易放弃,如果放弃了,你就永远没有成功的可能。如果出现挫折时,你要反复告诉自己:把这件事坚持做下去。   Makes any matter, all must finish what one starts, persisted completes it.Do not give up easily, if gave up, you on forever do not have the success possibility.If appears time the setback, you must tell repeatedly oneself: This matter persisted does. & aa snack bar 小吃店 & a一直;始终 C Throughout & aMy English teacher Yang, she is not very tall, wears glasses, and very pretty, she speaks English very well, I very much admire and respect her. She is very friendly to us, tender, work carefully, in the eyes of our good teacher. Perhaps I am not your favorite student, but you are my life thanks man. It was you, I lear 我的英语老师杨,她不是非常高的,不戴眼镜,和非常俏丽,她很好讲英语,我非常敬佩并且尊敬她。 她是非常友好的对我们,招标,在我们的好老师眼里仔细地工作。 或许我不是您喜爱的学生,但是您是我的生活感谢人。 它是您,我学会了如何长大! 我祝愿愉快,永远年轻人,并且总可以阳光shining微笑与您! &扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译请帮忙翻译一下下面的词语和句子1 远非 取得进步 因此(短语) so far no way2两年半以后,我就毕业了.3这是我第二次去北京了.4你靠得越近,你看到的就越多.5Without confidence,there is no friendship.6I don't think it is a good idea.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1、far from it make progress for this reason2、 will graduate after two and a half years3、This is the second time I go to Beijing4、The closer you get,the more you see5、没有信心,就没有友谊.6、我认为这不是个好主意.(希望能帮到您,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. 的翻译是:勇敢不可能永远活但谨慎不是生活在所有。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
勇敢的可能永远活着,但谨慎并不住在。
正在翻译,请等待...
勇敢不可能永远活但谨慎不是生活在所有。
不可能永远活着的勇敢的谨慎但并不住在所有。
勇敢不也许永远居住,但是谨慎根本不居住。
相关内容&athose 10 ctns still left then were moved to this PO 然后仍然被留下的那些10 ctns被移动了向这PO & aLike a dream, wake up just fine! Does not belong to their own do not importune! From now on, be a strong and independent woman! 象梦想,叫醒正义罚款! 不属于他们自己不强求! 从现在起,是一名坚强和独立妇女! & a如果有来生我不会放开你的手 If will have next life me not to be able to let loose your hand & awhatabout you? whatabout您? & a但是我现在在办公室 But I now in office & a期待你的回复! 正在翻译,请等待...
& a会玩得很开心 Can play very much happy & aWhen i met him, i had a lot of anger inside of me 当我遇见了他,我有很多愤怒里面我 & a我能做你爱的人吗? I can be the human who you love? & a账务处理英文翻译 Bookkeeping processing English translation & a匠心的“横”的形态设计,回笔处形成一个挂钩,可以加在衣服或者书页上。 Ingenuity “horizontal” the shape design, returns to the pen place to form a suspension hook, may add in clothes or the page. & a请问你回复他了吗? Ask you have replied him? & aI'm eleven years old 我是十一年 & aShe experienced more trouble while trying to open the _______ of the car. 她体验了更多麻烦,当设法打开汽车的_______时。 & athe following clauses of table A namely,24,41 to 44 inclusive,55,64,77,78,79,81,82,90 to 99 inclusive,101,and 114 to 123 inclusive,and 128,shall not apply or are modified as hereinafter appearing. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a找一个地方,叫他们全部一起出来 正在翻译,请等待...
& asecond floot 正在翻译,请等待...
& aNeeds %1$s of free space, you have only %2$s left 需要%1$s自由空间,您有仅%2$s左 & a在1990年,当他第一次来到村子的时候,他对这个村庄人们的贫困生活感到惊讶 In 1990, when he first time arrives village time, he feels surprised to this village people's impoverished life & a卡拉奇专用通道 Karachi special-purpose channel & a担任院女篮教练。 Assumption courtyard women's basketball training. & aof order 正在翻译,请等待...
& a从现在开始相信你 現在から信じ始める & ado you want to save the changes you made to New Cash Advance Request Form(3).xisx? 正在翻译,请等待...
& a学校的现状 School present situation & a亨森获得自由后不久就一心帮助逃亡奴隶。他几次偷偷地从加拿大回到美国帮助其他奴隶通过地下铁路获得自由。有一次在逃跑时,亨森和几个逃跑的奴隶被捕捉奴隶的人包围。他将逃跑的奴隶乔装打扮一番,成功地躲避了追捕。另外,他后来在加拿大的德累斯顿为逃跑的奴隶建造了一个居住小区,并建了教堂和学校,逃跑的奴隶们在这里能够学到有用的谋生之道。他坚信奴隶制最终将被废除,所有的奴隶终将获得释放,种族歧视消失的那天一定会到来。
& athe old i grow the happiness iam the old i grow the happiness iam & a他们继承和发展文艺复兴,特别是启蒙运动文学的现实主义传统,主张冷静地观察和评价资产阶级统治带来的种种弊病和矛盾,如实客观地描写当时资本主义社会的日常生活,从剖析人物性格和社会环境的相互关系中揭示造成种种社会罪恶和弊病的根源。 They inherit with the development Renaissance, specially the Enlightenment literature realism tradition, advocated calmly the observation and the appraisal bourgeoisie rules all sorts of diseases and the contradiction which brings, truthfully objectively described at that time the capitalist society & aAt night she further away the pomegranate tree singing.
& aOne teddy all a alone. 一件女用连杉衬裤所有单独。 & a当我们到达电影院时电影已经结束了,但我们很高兴 When we arrive the movie theater the movie had already ended, but we are very happy & a? ? ? [sya)五砰 & a(material: glass epoxy) 正在翻译,请等待...
& aput up with the heat 忍耐了热 & a我无法控制自己不去想你 I am unable to control oneself go to think you & a对待感情是忠诚的 正在翻译,请等待...
& aEd suggested that he was prepared to make his brother shadow chancellor. But David has decided it is time to move on. He will not have a role in the Shadow Cabinet in the future.
& aHmm,some of the forest animals have been trampling and eating the crops ang flowers. Hmm,某些森林动物是践踏和吃庄稼ang花。 & a所有的人都努力的赛跑,气喘吁吁。 The all people all diligently race, pants. & a代表全部 On behalf of completely
& afavourite artist 正在翻译,请等待...
& a那些普通人 正在翻译,请等待...
& aView message 看法消息 & asurround preamplifier 围拢前置放大器 & a快乐时,我们永远都是在一起的;伤心时,我们也是一起。这就是有福同享,有难同当 When joyful, we forever When sad, we also are same place.This is shares joys, shares sorrows & aI really wanna love you,but I can't 我真正地想要爱您,但我不能 & a还有就是用人单位觉得大学生缺乏实干经验,实际动手操作能力太弱。 Also has is the employer thought the university student lacks the practical experience, begins to operate ability actually too to be weak. & a我爱你,星星 I love you, star & a点击控制器参数设置左边窗体上的按钮:
界面如图: 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI do not do the weak 正在翻译,请等待...
& aview smart attribues 看法聪明定量 & a仇人相见 The personal enemy meets & a实际值允许有15%的公差 The actual value permission has 15% common difference & a大家好,首先很高兴今天见到这么少的人,因为人多还是有点紧张。大家觉得我的声音很奇怪对不对?说实话,当我第一次从录音带中听到自己声音的时候想死的心都有了,因为实在是太难听了。下面呢,将一个我自己的经历,就是上上周,我去面试一份促销工作,因为声音的缘故,我没有通过面试,但是心里很失落,回到了宿舍,还在想一个问题,我这样的声音,会不会影响 自己以后的前途。晚上,当我翻看自己的笔记本时,突然从中掉出两张纸那上面记录的是林伟贤在MBA说的一些话,他呢,曾经在商业界可以说是叱咤风云,但他本人呢,还没有咱师父高,只有1.66,但他却说:“男人最值得骄傲的标准身高就是1.66,。显然,身高绝不是影响一个人发展的瓶颈,我当时就想,我为什麽要在这无病呻
& aBARBIEWU BARBIEWU & a它是值得纪念的一天 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. 勇敢不也许永远居住,但是谨慎根本不居住。 &我来自江苏的一个村庄,我已经有五年没有回去了,我非常想念那里的每一个人。我会永远记住我们在一起的美好时光。请你们放心,我会好好学习的。现在,我已经长大了,不在是那个爱哭的小女孩了。谢谢你们那几年的照顾,我会尽快回去的,我爱你们! 的翻译是:I'm from Jiangsu in a village, I already have five years back, I miss everyone there. I will always remember the good old days with us. Please rest assured that I will study hard. Now, I have grown up, is not that crying little girl. Thank you for the care of a few years, I will soon be back, I love 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
我来自江苏的一个村庄,我已经有五年没有回去了,我非常想念那里的每一个人。我会永远记住我们在一起的美好时光。请你们放心,我会好好学习的。现在,我已经长大了,不在是那个爱哭的小女孩了。谢谢你们那几年的照顾,我会尽快回去的,我爱你们!
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I come from a village in Jiangsu Province, I have not been back for five years, and I miss everyone there. I will always remember our good times together. Please rest assured, I'll learn. Now, I have grown up, is not that a little girl crying. Thank you for the care of those years, I will go back as
I'm from Jiangsu in a village, I already have five years back, I miss everyone there. I will always remember the good old days with us. Please rest assured that I will study hard. Now, I have grown up, is not that crying little girl. Thank you for the care of a few years, I will soon be back, I love
I'm from Jiangsu in a village, I already have five years back, I miss everyone there. I will always remember the good old days with us. Please rest assured that I will study hard. Now, I have grown up, is not that crying little girl. Thank you for the care of a few years, I will soon be back, I love
I come from a village in the Jiangsu Province, I have already had not been back 5 years there, I am very fondly of each individual. I will always remember that we have a good time together. I want to assure you that I will learn. Now, I have grown up, that love is not the crying little girl. Thank y
I come from a Jiangsu's village, I already had five years not to go back, I extremely thought of there each person.I can forever remember us in the together happy time.Asks you to can rest assured that that, I can study well.Now, I already have grown up, in was not the little girl who that love crie
相关内容&a红娘 Hong Niang & aCELL PHONE CASE
USD 8 手机盒 USD 8 & a图腾 Totem & apretending to study together? :D 假裝一起學習? :D & aI want to have someone who realize my pain even when I'm faking smile and saying "I'm okay. 我想要有体会我的痛苦的人,既使当我伪造微笑,并且说“我是好的。 & aNE PAS NETTOYER ? SEC NOT TO CLEAN DRY & a遗忘烦恼 Forgetting worry & a我在学校里的第一位朋友是陈杨。那天他来的很晚,我们班上的位子很少了,我的旁边刚好有一个位子,他就坐在了我的旁边,在以后慢慢的我就和他成了好朋友。 I in the school first friend am Chen Yang.That day he comes very late, in our class's seat has been short very much, my side just has a seat, he on the seat in mine side, has become the good friend in later slowly me on and him. & ai want to go to england in the future 我想要在将来去英国 & a我建议你星期一早上早点起床,因为总是会塞车 I suggested you Monday morning earlier get out of bed, because always meets the traffic jam & a这种感觉真棒 This kind of feeling is really good & a每个人都拥有爱 Each people all have the love & asome pineapples and some bananas 有些菠萝和有些香蕉 & aadvanced file 先进的文件 & aMelhor esperar que nasca outra vez 改善等待另一时间出生 & aYournameandaddressareinpenfriendsmagazine. Yournameandaddressareinpenfriendsmagazine。 & acaring for itself 关心对本身 & aChinese Premier Wen Jiabao on Tuesday had a telephone conversation with his new Japanese counterpart Yoshihiko Noda to discuss bilateral relations 在星期二中国首要的Wen Jiabao有一次电话谈话与他新的日本相对物Yoshihiko谈论双边关系的野田 & abootable cd wizard v2.0a1 copyright (c)2004 by alex kopylov 可起动的CD的巫术师v2.0a1版权(c) 2004年由亚历克斯kopylov & aIn a word, city life is attractive as well as troublesome. You should think it over before moving to a big city. 在词,城市生活是有吸引力的以及麻烦。 您应该在移动想一想向一个大城市之前。 & a战争时期,我受了很多苦。我用日记记下自己的经历,以后老了能够记住。 The war time, I have received very many pain.I use the diary to take down own experience, later old has been able to remember. & a我的英语更是一点不通 My English is one does not pass & a我的专业是酒店管理 My specialty is the hotel management & a这对他来说轻而易举 This to him easy & a恩 just a moment ago I came back? Graciousness just a moment ago I came back? & a我们应该使我们的语言和行动一致 We should cause our language and act in unison & aLaughing Gir 笑给 & a杨乐 Yang Le & aWhat do you think of the boy? 你认为男孩怎么样? & aPEQUIM PEQUIM & a我们激情互动 Our fervor interaction & a他们关上门走了,任凭或在地上燃烧着 They closed the gate to walk, whatever or in ground were burning & a穿肠毒药 Puts on the intestines toxicant & aAdded: Sep 1, 2011, Length: 21 minsGabriel D'Alessandro has a sweet face but you can bet he's one hell of a mean fucker. Watch him unleash his raw cock and pound muscle bottom Jason Mitchell without mercy in this video. Seeing that tattooed stud ride Gabriel's cock is a real bareback treat. 增加: 日,长度: 21 minsGabriel D'Alessandro有一张甜面孔,但您能打赌他是一个卑鄙笨蛋的一地狱。 观看他解开他未加工的公鸡和磅肌肉底部贾森Mitchell,不用慈悲在这录影。 看见那被刺字的螺柱乘驾Gabriel的公鸡是一种真正的无鞍款待。 & a提供了程序可读性 Has provided the procedure readability & a想要提高你的英语成绩并非一件容易的事 The wish enhances a your English result by no means easy matter & ahow's the weather there 怎么样那里 & afree, not tied up 释放,没栓 & ayou are right, I think too much. life is simple 您正确,我太多认为。 生活是简单的 & a你要去做一件事,就一定要下定决心。 You must go to make a matter, certainly must set firm resolve. & a不要以为哥哥不懂英语这也是哥哥的强项 Do not think elder brother does not understand English this also is elder brother's strong point & aPlease paste the e-mail you received when signing up for this offer, please delete your password if included. 请黏贴您接受当为这个提议签字时的电子邮件,请删除您的密码,如果包括。 & a她很幸福,因為她的丈夫給了她一個極好的驚喜 She is very happy, because her husband has given her extremely good pleasantly surprised & aArthroscopy vs. MRI for a detailed assessment of cartilage disease in osteoarthritis: diagnostic value of MRI in clinical practice Arthroscopy对 MRI为对软骨疾病的一个详细的评估在骨关节炎: MRI的诊断价值在临床实践 & a我想你,我不想错过你 I think you, I do not want to miss you & aThat love should see colour 那爱应该看颜色 & a我是中国人,我来自江西省高安市建山镇,名叫聂建武,今年36岁,男性。毕业于江西省赣州市技工学校。 I am a Chinese, I come from the Jiangxi Province high peaceful municipal construction mountain town, the name call Nie Jianwu, this year 36 years old, male.Graduates in Jiangxi Province Ganzhou City Technicians' school. & awrite them on pieces of paper 写他们在纸 & a后来,我找到了那个问题的答案 Afterwards, I had found that question answer & a我觉得学英语很难,我有很多不会的地方。比如说英语的语法、口语。在英语课上我都不敢讲英语,但是我每天坚持读英语,听英语磁带,背单词。和同学一起练习英语。这样一定会学好英语! I thought study English is very difficult, I have very many cannot place.For instance spoke English the grammar, the spoken language.I all do not dare in the class in English to speak English, but I persisted every day reads English, listens to English magnetic tape, carries the word.Practices Engli & apassengers mey be set down and picked up only at the official stops 乘客mey被记下并且仅被拾起在正式中止 & a经常帮助你的同学 Helps you frequently schoolmate & a令人看了不禁哈哈大笑 Made one look has been unable to restrain to laugh & a应该是不会 Should not be able & a我来自江苏的一个村庄,我已经有五年没有回去了,我非常想念那里的每一个人。我会永远记住我们在一起的美好时光。请你们放心,我会好好学习的。现在,我已经长大了,不在是那个爱哭的小女孩了。谢谢你们那几年的照顾,我会尽快回去的,我爱你们! I come from a Jiangsu's village, I already had five years not to go back, I extremely thought of there each person.I can forever remember us in the together happy time.Asks you to can rest assured that that, I can study well.Now, I already have grown up, in was not the little girl who that love crie &

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语词组 的文章

随机推荐