“我经过她的房间时,听到她在唱歌实时听到自己声音”英语怎么说

女生最想收到的礼物是什么? - 知乎<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title=",915,476分享邀请回答505添加评论分享收藏感谢收起2.4K388 条评论分享收藏感谢收起扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
翻译:那是我听有人在房间里唱歌.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
That's because I heard someone singing in the room.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
by then i heard people singing in their room
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
几分钟前我听见他们在房间唱歌.翻译成英文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I heard them singing in the room a few minutes ago.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I heard they sang a song in their room several minutes ago.
A few minutes ago I heard them sing in the room
I heard they were singing in the room a few minutes ago.
I heard them singing in the room several minutes ago.
l heard that they
were singing in the room
a little minutes ago
listen to they are sing in the bedroom just minute.
A few minutes ago, i heard them singing in the room
I heard they singing songs in their room several minutes ago.用singing最好
因为我听见的时候他们唱歌的动作正在进行
扫描下载二维码我经常听见她在隔壁的房间唱歌 的翻译是:I often hear her sing in the next room 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我经常听见她在隔壁的房间唱歌
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I often hear her singing in the room next door
I often hear her singing in the room next door
I often hear her sing in the next room
I have often heard her singing in the adjoining room
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a上周末,我读了一本关于地理的书 Last weekend, I read one about the geography book & aWater it. 浇灌它。 & a请问你本人现在是在那里呢?佛山吗? Ask your present is in there? Foshan? & atextbooks 课本 & aWe will focus on a few papers 我们将集中于几张纸 & a初拟坝址区位于力丘河口上游约1km至下游蒙古山大河湾段,长约13km的雅砻江河段上 Initially draws up the dam site area to be located upstream the strength earthen mound river mouth approximately 1km to the downstream Mongolia Gushan big river bend section, on long approximately 13km Yalong Jiang section of river & a我在上周的英语考试中的了满分 I in last week English test perfect score & a你的工作进展怎么样 Your work progress how & a英语翻译:约十分钟前,你是否看见过一位身穿蓝色T恤衫的青年站在街道拐角 English translation: Approximately in front of ten minutes, you whether sees the youth who wears the blue color T shirt to stand in the street corner & a提出宝贵的批评和意见。 Gives the precious criticism and the opinion. & amotor alignment 马达对准线 & a在纽约的一个晚上 In a New York's evening & aIs this the young man who several people traooed under building?she asked 这几人traooed在大厦之下的年轻人?她要求 & a箱梁 Box Liang & a建阳春晖竹木业有限公司 Constructs the positive parental affection bamboo industry limited company & a宾补语 Guest complement & a??0_0w0b0f0?n0(love) 正在翻译,请等待...
& ami name in wang wei mi名字在Wang韦中 & aToshiba International (Europe) Ltd (TIL)
& a可以停在停车场,停车场面积较大,空位较多 May stop in the parking lot, the parking lot area is big, the vacancy are many & a国际船舶、清舱、洗舱、残油、污油水、生活垃圾接收、供水、伙食、消防器材、燃料油、船舶备件供应、船舶航修服务等政府部门认可单位 The international ships, the clear cabin, wash the cabin, the oil residue, the dirt perquisite, the life trash receive, the water supply, the meals, the fire equipment, the bunker oil, the ships spare parts supply, the ships navigation repair government departments and so on the service to approve t & a规模十分庞大 正在翻译,请等待...
& aremoval tank is,the anaerobic sewage drained into removal tank is, the anaerobic sewage drained into & a闹钟和数学书都在课桌上 闹钟和数学书都在课桌上 & a我的英语不太好,但是我会继续努力学习 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一张李平家的照片 A Li Pingjia picture & auntil notice of revocation in writing is duly given before
that date 直到废止通知在文字交付地以前被给那个日期 & aPeople are testing buses with hydrogen fuel ceils and we may see this kind of buses on the roads in the near future. 人们测试公共汽车与氢燃料ceils,并且我们在路也许在不久将来看这种公共汽车。 & a当然,我也不例外 Certainly, I am not exceptional
& aA man went into a restaurant and sat down at one of the tables 一个人进入餐馆并且坐下了一致桌 & at-check t检查 & aWe will be using remote parking lots and shuttle busses to the site. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aone day or two days 一天或二天 & athe mian idea of the lame prince 瘸的王子的mian想法 & aHere is a small list of languages closen to show how to say"Sorry"in different anguage 这语言一张小名单closen显示如何说"抱歉"在另外anguage & a你想和我们一起打网球吗? You want to play tennis together with us? & a第二,你必须性格外向,对人友善 Second, you must the disposition extroversion, be friendly to the human & aerror C2181 错误C2181 & a4月9日上午我感到头痛 On April 9 I feel the headache in the morning & aa young student was oneday taking a walk with a professer 一名年轻学生oneday散步与professer & afor years they have lived
countryside.()was very
enjoyable 正在翻译,请等待...
& adeep impression on 深刻印象 & a因为成本太高,另外40PCS需要安装单价来支付费用。 Because the cost too is high, moreover 40PCS needs to install the unit price to pay the expense. & aToday,more and more people do exercise to keep healthy.Here are some rules to help you make exercise habit 今天,人们越来越行使保持健康。这帮助您的有些规则做锻炼习性 & aToday,more and mre people do exercise to keep healthy.here are somr rules to help you make exercise habit 今天,更多和mre人行使保留healthy.here是帮助您的somr规则做锻炼习性 & a放松
安宁 坐在地上 正在翻译,请等待...
& aIfyou are verybeautifulpicturesofpeopleyou personallyif Icome back aliveI willmarry you Ifyou是verybeautifulpicturesofpeopleyou personallyif Icome后面aliveI willmarry您 & aListed below are four different usage cases of a computer (a-d). For each usage case, identify components of the computer configuration that are most important to consider. Explain your answers. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aToday,more and more people do exercise to keep healthy.here are somr rules to help you make exercise habit 今天,人们越来越行使保留healthy.here是帮助您的somr规则做锻炼习性 & aHow long I can leave here 我多久可以这里离开 & a所有的一切都归结为你现在是否想工作。 All all sums up as you now whether wants to work. & awhen you was a child ,where was your place of dream 当您是孩子,梦想您的地方 & aand accept what is mutable 并且受理什么是可变的 & aif
home 如果 您 不要有 言 回家 & ago
camping 去野营 & ai got chooper in a car
li wayne 我在汽车锂韦恩得到了chooper & a我经常听见她在隔壁的房间唱歌 正在翻译,请等待...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
“我经过她的房间时,听到她在唱歌”英语怎么说?特别是经过怎么译
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
When I passed her room,I heard her singing.When I went by her room,I heard her singing.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
When I walked past her room, I heard her singing.
When I passed by her room, heard her singing
I heard her singing when I passed by her room.
When I walked past her room,I heared her singing
I heard she was sining when I went by / passed
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 唱歌房间 的文章

随机推荐