为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。所为之努力的一切都是为了自由。心灵的自由、财富的自由、行走的自由以及相爱的自由。什么意思?_百度知道
所为之努力的一切都是为了自由。心灵的自由、财富的自由、行走的自由以及相爱的自由。什么意思?
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励15(财富值+成长值)+难题奖励20(财富值+成长值)+提问者悬赏50(财富值+成长值)
我有更好的答案
首先你要努力,把自己变得更优秀,才有能力去获得跟多你想要的东西,才有能力自由自在的做自己想做的事情
也就是说你努力之后你就有所谓的发言权,言论自由 从而内心觉得很舒坦,我们应当人身自由,财富自由支配权,恋爱自由等言论。
意思是,人一生奋斗的目标或理想就是为了得到这些自由!
生命的意义
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。为了自由而奋斗 的翻译是:The struggle for freedom 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
为了自由而奋斗
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The struggle for freedom
Struggle for freedom
The struggle for freedom
The struggle for freedom
For free struggles
相关内容&aCome on everyone! We’re waiting for you 来在大家! 我们等待您 & a我被他在比赛中的表现深深吸引了 I deep am attracted deeply by him in the competition performance & adate
to 建于 & aThe classical Greek body proportions have been widely considered as ideal for centuries. 古典希腊语身体比例几个世纪广泛被考虑了作为理想。 & a你想买什么食物 You want to buy any food & a忘情地 Forgets kindnesses & aValerie really enjoyed seeing all of you. Please pass on my thanks to DaGuMa also. Valerie真正地被享用看见你们大家。 也请传递我的由于DaGuMa。 & a爱坐经济舱 Likes sitting the economy class cabin & a不要烦恼,愿你今天有个美好的心情。 Does not want the worry, is willing you to have a happy mood today. & a虽然很辛苦,但是我们都勇敢的坚持了下来 Although very laborious, but we all brave insistence down
& a是在说我么? Is is saying me? & a晚上吃什么健康又减肥? What health evening eats to lose weight? & ahave a good life 有好的生活 & a它是一个喜剧名字叫做豌豆先生 正在翻译,请等待... & aA single soul dwelling in two bodies.Friendship is love,without his wings 一所唯一灵魂住宅在二个身体。友谊是爱,没有他的翼 & a非常感谢大家 Thanks everybody extremely & a明天的天气如何 Tomorrow weather how & aDo you want to set up an account? 您是否想要设定帐户? & aFluke assumes no risk for damage in transit. Following warranty repair, the product will be returned to Buyer, transportation prepaid (FOB Destination). 正在翻译,请等待... & aFPS15 FPS15 & aWhat do you do in your free time? 您做什么在您的空闲时间? & aSuggested Use AS a dietary supplement take two capsules daily before bedtime 建议的用途作为一张饮食补充作为二胶囊日报在上床时间之前 & ainfanta 正在翻译,请等待... & a其最后一句 Its last & a水体遥感的研究方向 Water body remote sensing research direction & a主机死机 The main engine dies machine & apay to money to me 薪水对金钱对我 & a吸入大量浓烟 正在翻译,请等待... & a优先安排这个单 First arranges this list & aincluded license 包括的执照 & ayou have got it 正在翻译,请等待... & achina's infrastructure 瓷的基础设施 & aInstitute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers 电子和电子工程师学院 & aSummary Share Cap Table. 概略份额盖帽表。 & a在推导远距离电力传输系统中无损传输线上的电压和电流模型的基础上,给出了基于谱分解方法的无损电力传输系统的控制策略,仿真结果表明了所提方法的有效性和实用性。该方法是一种有效尝试,对工程实际中具有中立型延时系统模型的被控对象具有推广价值。 In inferential reasoning long-distance range electric power transmission system in lossless transmission line voltage and in electric current model foundation, gave based on the spectral resolution method lossless electric power transmission system control strategy, the simulation result had indicat & ano beautiful ! 没有美丽! & aWe are so much
seeing you again 我们非常再看您 & aNIZHIDAOBU NIZHIDAOBU & a纸箱正侧唛填写清楚、无破损、无多数、短裝 Paper box side ma filling in clear, does not have the breakage, not most, the shorts & a如果你拥有一间办公室、一栋建筑物、一些员工和客户,那么在许多情况下,你会被要求支付各种各样的费用。
& aexpands or collapses devices with 扩展或崩溃设备与 & a我也读过警校 I have also read the police school & amagazine zero retrn request display 杂志零的retrn请求显示 & adispensing technology at kumasi polytechnic 分与的技术在kumasi工艺学校 & a呆滞的 Delay & aAlternating current 交变电流 & a你可以向老师寻求帮助,因为老师了解你的学习状况。 正在翻译,请等待... & a良种繁育基地、育肥生产基地、屠宰加工厂 The breeding of better stocks base, the fattening production base, slaughters the processing factory & a成都市青羊区建设局 Chengdu Goral Area Building office & a所以我也希望某一天我也能画漫画,让大家看我的漫画,和他们一起分享漫画的快乐。 Therefore I also hoped some day I also can draw the cartoon, lets everybody look my cartoon, shares the cartoon together with them the joy. & aExit and reboot 出口和重新起动 & afive more 五更 & aPrinter formatter serial number 打印机制格式器号码 & a我也在警校上学过 I have also gone to school in the police school & abeing
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,
hereinafter referred to as the “Financial Instrument”, 是面值的,以后指“金融证券”, & a为了自由而奋斗 For free struggles &英语翻译:他为自己的事业奋斗了几十年_百度知道
英语翻译:他为自己的事业奋斗了几十年
我有更好的答案
the Globe Inn in Burnstow,and was taken to his room with the two beds, of which we have heard.He unpacked his things and arranged his books and papers very tidily
采纳率:64%
He has fighten for his business for several ten years.
=&He struggles for his career for several decades.
He fought for his career for decades
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 重生1962努力奋斗的猫 的文章