stump什么意思,名词还是动词词组 动词短语,词组啊,整句

08-1809-1509-1209-09
01-2401-2401-2501-25
◇本站云标签
◇热点推荐23.D本题为动词词组辨析的考查.整句话的意思是“令人吃惊的是.时尚的年轻妇女被证明是个小偷. find out意思是“发现 .prove out应删去out.put out意为“扑灭 .turn o——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
23.D本题为动词词组辨析的考查.整句话的意思是“令人吃惊的是.时尚的年轻妇女被证明是个小偷. find out意思是“发现 .prove out应删去out.put out意为“扑灭 .turn out意思是“证明 .后常接“to be'’的形式.“to be 可以省略. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
仔细阅读下面的短文,短文中有10个空格或划线句子。请按照每小题括号内的具体要求完成语法填空、词形变化、句子合并、句子改写以及病句改正等。答案填写在标号为1~10的对应位置。
When I was about twelve, I   1  (sudden)developed great interest in writing poetry.If a lesson   2  (助动词)not interest me, I would take out   3  (人称代词)notebook and start writing poems in class.One day   4  (连词)I was busy write a poem in a geography lesson.I looked up find the teacher   5  (动词词组).He tore the poem up, warning me not   6  (不定式)time in his class.I had written such a good poem   7  (固定句型)in the evening I wrote   8  (宾语)out again from memory.Weeks later, I   9  (read)about a poetry contest and I decided to send out my poem.After a month, I got a letter informing me I had won   10  (冠词)first prize.Everyone at school was glad, except the geography teacher.
feel like/would like
(1)I ________ eating an ice cream.
(2)She ________ to have a cup of coffee.
(3)Who'd ________ to answer this question?
(4)Bob ________ a drink.
仔细阅读下面短文并按照语境以及括号里的具体要求完成填空,注意语法,词、词形变化等。将答案填写在答题纸上。
Soccer is an extremely popular sport through most of the world.However,as with anything that people feel over interested in,strong feelings sometimes get out of hand.English fans have been known __1____ quarreling endlessly and even fighting in the stands.Several violent actions in a game between Argentina and Chile in 1964 ____2_____ (动词词组) the death of 309 people.But up ___3___ now at least,there has been only one soccer war.
That war took place between E1 Salvador and Honduras,two Central American countries.The year was 1969,and for many years the Salvador economy had been in a frightening condition:too many people with too little land and too __4____ (little) jobs, created a situation of terrible poverty.As a result,many poor Salvadorans had been ___5____(secret) crossing into Honduras looking for work,and later they formed a strong sense ___6____ (引导词) they were mistreated there.So unfriendly feelings were already very strong at the beginning of a World Cup match between the two countries.
The first game of the three-game play off __7____ (hold) in Honduras,and the home team got __8____1-0 win in the last minute of play.Fighting broke out afterward in the streets,and the stadium was set on fire.The second game was played in E1 Salvador,and the E1 Salvador team won.More violence and fires followed. 9. By the time the third game was played in Mexico City,an actual War appeared certainly by all means(改正句中错误). And that is exactly___10____ (引导词) happened.Immediately after E1 Salvador’s close victory,armies began marching along the border of the two countries.Then E1 Salvador attacked Honduras and bombed its airport.The war was over in less than a week,but ill feelings between the two countries lasted for years and years.
1. stay v.&&to continue to be in&&a&&particular state or&situation&&&& _________________________2. The store stays open till 8 0'clock at night.&&&stay后接________,stay为______动词.
  Soccer is an extremely popular sport through most of the world.However ,as with anything that people feel over interested in, strong feelings sometimes get out of hand.English fans have been known   1   quarreling endlessly and even fighting in the stands.Several violent actions in a game between Argentina and Chile in 1964   2   (动词词组) the death of 309 people.But up   3   now at least ,there has been only one soccer war.
  That war took place between E1 Salvador and Honduras,two Central American countries.The year was 1969,and for many years the Salvador economy had been in a frightening condition:too many people with too little land and too   4   (little) jobs, created a situation of terrible poverty.As a result,many poor Salvadorans had been   5   (secret) crossing into Honduras looking for work,and later they formed a strong sense   6   (引导词) they were mistreated there.So unfriendly feelings were already very strong at the beginning of a World Cup match between the two countries.
  The first game of the three-game play off   7   (hold) in Honduras,and the home team got   8   1-0 win in the last minute of play.Fighting broke out afterward in the streets,and the stadium was set on fire.The second game was played in E1 Salvador,and the E1 Salvador team won.More violence and fires followed.   9  .By the time the third game was played in Mexico City, an actual War appeared certainly by all means(改正句中错误).And that is exactly   10   (引导词) happened.Immediately after E1 Salvador’s close victory,armies began marching along the border of the two countries.Then E1 Salvador attacked Honduras and bombed its airport.The war was over in less than a week,but ill feelings between the two countries lasted for years and years.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号【图文】短语和整散句变换_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
短语和整散句变换
&&语法和语言运用的结合
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢在写英语PPT的时候经常要用短语而不是整句。 在短语中如果我想表达一个动作时应该用现在分词还是动名词呢_百度知道
在写英语PPT的时候经常要用短语而不是整句。 在短语中如果我想表达一个动作时应该用现在分词还是动名词呢
在写英语PPT的时候经常要用短语而不是整句。在短语中如果我想表达一个动作时应该用现在分词还是动名词呢?比如想表达: 修改规则应该写modifying the rules还是modification of the rules能不能给个关于写PPT这种短语的语法谢谢!
( 可以省略“the”来节省空间。)- Keep record..:- Rule modification......或其他,如:- Modifying rules...
( 可以省略“the”来节省空间。)- Keeping record...或如果使用动名词的话,但应要全页统一都是可以的.;modification of the rules&省空间)- Record keeping:- Modify rules to..。如果使用动词的话,每个点都应使用动词开始。例如
非常感谢!请问用动词原形和第一分词表达的意思是一样的吗?
如果是写得正确的,那是一样的。上面三个写的意思是相同的。
采纳率:67%
我也想问下你的 修改规则
重点是 这个规则是一种修改规则呢, 还是要执行这个修改动作
是想强调动作。谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语ppt的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。line is just like waiting bus at the old terminal everyday which is boring that anyone can't bear it.什么意思
线就像是等待公共汽车在老码头日常这是无聊的,任何人都不能忍受。
请给好评谢谢
其他答案(共1个回答)
每天都是无聊的,任何人都无法忍受它。
ti:Yesterday Once More(中英对照版)]
[ar:Carpenter]
[al:]
[by:慧剑无心]
[offset:500]
[00:0...
答: The 1st Financial Department,The 2nd Financial Department.The 3rd Financial Depa...
答: what about our education?
答: 7JohnE.Blaha;RichardA.Searfoss;M.RheaSeddon(女);WilliamS.McArthur;DavidWolf;Shann...
答: get education
大家还关注
Copyright &
Corporation, All Rights Reserved
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题