Step1.课前自主预习:你能找出下列这些短语吗?
出生______________2.踢足球____________________3.击球_________________
4. basketball player____________________5. tennis player___________________
6.football player______________________7.一箱;一盒___________8.多久__________
9.开始做某事______________/_________________10.停止做某事___________/____________
11.在地面上________________12.看起来...._________________13.看起来像...__________
14.遇到麻烦____________________15.学会做某事______________16.如此..._____________
17.相信________________
Step2. 展示交流:听力练习1b,注意时间的表达方式。------Who’s that?-------He/She is …
-----When was he/she born? ------- He/She was born …
听力练习2a&2b.(注意听力技巧)根据2c完成下列空格。Step3. 课堂探究导学:
(一)、复习动词一般过去时
2、基本结构:
3、时间状语:
4、四种句式:
(二)、动词过去式的构成
1、规则变化:
2、不规则变化:(详见课本108页)整理自己易混的记在下面.
2.play football
【考点】冠词的运用;球棋前面不加the,乐器前面要加the .Play 的表人名词_____________
【中考链接】She likes playing _______ her brother likes playing_____basketball.
3.hit 的过去式_____________过去分词______________现在分词_________________
4.When was she born? 她是什么时候出生的?She was born in 1996.
★in/on/at 用法辨析
in 具体到某年,某月,某季节,也可以表示在早晨/下午/晚上
on 具体到某一天及某一天的早、中 、晚
at 具体到某一时刻
【学以致用】①My mother often gets up _______5:30am.
②Children’s Day comes_________June 1st.
There are 28 or 29 days_______February.
5.How long did David Blaine stand in a box of ice?
Howlong 提问多久用于问时间段,与之搭配的谓语动词应为延续性动词,答语用for +一段时间或since
【学以致用】--___________will the fog and haze last?---I’ve no idea. There is no sign of an end.
A.How soon
C.How long
D.How often
When did he start standing in the box?
开始做某事:Start doing sth/ to do sth.
翻译:你是什么时候开始学习弹钢琴的?_________________________________________
stop v.停止
stop doing sth.停止做某事 例:老师进来了,同学们停止了说话。_______________________
stop to do sth.停下来去做另外的事 例:我累了,停下来休息一下。_____________________
【学以致用】①来了一些客人,她停止了做家务。She____
_____chores when some guests came.
②You look tired .You’d better ______a good rest.
A.stop to have
B.stop hav
正在加载中,请稍后...SJA每周新闻--克服重重阻碍成为最好的自己 - USAEDU美国美嘉--美国私立高中选校中心
January 15, 2018
Academy to Restore Ancestral Elms on Brantview Drive学院在Brantview Drive种植榆树 As part of the ongoing restoration of Brantview, SJA will plant 6-8 elm trees along Brantview Drive, and in doing so, begin to restore these magnificent trees to their campus.作为正在恢复的Brantview的一部分,SJA将在Brantview Drive种植6-8颗榆树,然后开始装饰校园。 Senior Named Presidential Scholar十二年级学生被授予总统学者奖 The Vermont Agency of Education named St. Johnsbury Academy senior Andrew Hegarty of St. Johnsbury a Presidential Scholar.佛蒙特州教育机构授予圣约翰学院十二年级学生Andrew Hegarty总统学者奖。 Junior to Travel to Washington, D.C., as Senate Page十一年级学生被选作参议院议员助理到华盛顿特区旅行 Jack Fannon was chosen to serve as a page in the U.S. Senate in Washington, D.C., during the spring semester.Jack Fannon在春季学期被选作美国华盛顿特区参议员助理。
Friday, January 19 at 7:00 p.m.1月19日下午7点Fuller HallFuller大厅KCP Presents Hot SardinesFurther information is available .KCP供应热沙丁鱼Thursday, January 25, 6:30 p.m.1月25日下午6点30分Fuller HallFuller大厅Day Parents' Night走读学生父母之夜Thursday, February 22 to Friday, February 232月22-23日Winter Carnival冬季狂欢节Friday, February 23 to Tuesday, March 62月23日-3月6日Winter Break寒假 Follow the Hilltoppers Live on .Missed a game? Check out the .
Students in Intro to Human Services and Human Services Professional Services 1 and 2 visited the State House to watch testimony in support of H550, a bill introduced by Representative Willhoit of St. Johnsbury and Representative Toll of Danville. The students were welcomed by the Lieutanant Governor and invited into his office, and Mr. Willhoit introduced the students in the House at the start of their session. They were asked by the Speaker of the House to stand in recognition and were applauded by the Representatives.修读人类服务简介以及专业服务1和2这两门课的学生,到州众议院参观了支持H550的证词,这是一项由圣约翰代表Willhoit和丹维尔代表Toll提出的法案。学生们收到了副州长的欢迎,并被邀请到他的办公室,Willhoit先生在会议开始时介绍了这些学生,他们得到了代表们的赞扬。 Mr. Rowe and the Hilltones sang the National Anthem at a basketball game. View the video .Rowe先生和学生们在篮球比赛上唱国歌。 Students began the semester in Bret Bourgeois' class with clutch and engine rebuilds, tire changes, and inspections.Bret Bourgeois班上的学生们从离合器和发动机的重建、轮胎的变化和检查开始了这个学期。 Congratulations to Cody Van Dine '21 (third), Tommy Zschau '21 (second) and Rian Fried '18 (first) for sweeping the podium at the Giant Slalom race at Smuggler's Notch. Senior Ben Bangs completed the scoring with a fourth place finish. The girls' team also won first place at the race. Photo credit: Jody Fried.恭喜Cody Van Dine(第三名)、Tommy Zschau(第二名)和Rian Fried(第一名)在Smuggler's Notch的大回转(高山滑雪项目)中包揽所有奖牌。十二年级学生Ben Bangs获得第四名。女队在比赛中也获得了第一名。图片来源:Jody Fried We have photos from many athletics events on our SmugMug page. Alpine racing can be found .我们的SmugMug上有很多有关体育赛事的照片。高山滑雪的照片点这里。 Wrestling is .摔跤的照片在这里。 Girls' varsity basketball is .女子篮球赛的照片在这里。 And boys' varsity is .男子篮球赛照片在这里。
1000 Main StreetSt. Johnsbury, Vermont 05819(802) 748-8171
from this eNotice.
文章分类:
缅因州著名高中North Yarmouth Academy北雅茅斯学院校长将于2月2日抵达上海,USAEDU美国美嘉可以安排面试,望广大小伙伴们抓紧时间预约!
最近,顶尖私立寄宿蓝带高中SJA早录取Early Action Decision(EAD)放榜,USAEDU美国美嘉共有四名同学获得早录取offer。
USAEDU美国美嘉获得特拉华州TOP3学校The Tatnall School的授权,成为该校在亚洲区独家招生机构代表。
The Tatnall School 塔特纳尔中学坐落于特拉华州格林威尔市,临近威名顿市,是一所私立的、男女同校的、无宗教背景的大学预备学校。
北雅茅斯学院校长将于2018年2月初访华,预计只招收5个学生,可以安排面试哦!
扫描查看手机版网站八年级上册英语试题_甜梦文库
八年级上册英语试题
Unit 1听力部分( 听力部分(20 分) I. Listen and choose(听录音,选择正确的答语)(5 分) 。 ( ) 1. A. Yes, I do. B. Yes, she does. C. No, he doesn’t ( ) 2. A. I usually watch TV. B. Twice a week. C. They usually play computer games. ( ) 3. A. No, I don’t. B. Yes, I do. C. Every day. ( ) 4. A. Yes, she does. B. Twice a week. C. At nine o’clock. ( ) 5. A. He often goes swimming. B. Yes, he does. C. Once a week. Ⅱ. Listen and number.(听录音,标序号。(5 分) )Ⅲ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择正确的答语。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. Sometimes. B. Running. C. My favorite program is STAR. ( ) 2. A. No, he drinks milk every evening. B. Yes, he likes to eat vegetables. C. Yes, he drinks milk every morning. ( ) 3. A. He reads English every morning. B. Yes, because he likes to eat vegetables and exercise. C. No, he never drinks milk. ( ) 4. A. Yes, he is. B. Yes, she is. C. Yes, I am. ( ) 5. A. Junk food. B. Sometimes. C. Soccer. Ⅳ. Listen and draw “√” or “×”.(听录音,判断正误。(5 分) ) 1. Tom often helps his mother clean the house on Sundays. ( ) 2. David surfs the Internet every evening. ( ) 3. The man’s son watches TV twice a month. ( ) 4. Bill’s sister drinks milk every morning. ( ) 5. Peter often goes to the movies. ( ) 笔试部分( 笔试部分(100 分) 一、英汉词组互译(10 分) 1. fit and healthy . 2. a kind of food 3. as for 4. try to do sth 5. surf the Internet 6. 一天许多次 7. 保持健康 8.一种健康的生活方式 10. 对…有益 9. 垃圾食品 二、根据句意和首字母提示完成下列句子。 分) (8-1- 1. Sandy doesn’t like basketball, so she h plays basketball. 2. If you want to be h you should eat fruit and vegetables. 3. You are not fit, and you should change your l . 4. Eddie is very lazy and he never e . 5. Everyone should have a good eating h . 6. Good food and exercise help me to study b . 7. A lot of fruit and vegetables help you to k in good health. 8. Is her lifestyle the s as yours or different? 三、用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。 分) (7 1. (Have) breakfast helps you keep fit. 2. He brushes his teeth (two) a day. 3. My (eat) habits are pretty good. 4. You must eat more vegetables and keep (health). 5. There are many (different) between the two books 6.. My mom wants me (drink) milk every day. 7. How long he (read) English every night? 四、选择填空(15 分) ( )1. ---- How often do you take exercise? ---. A. sometimes B. three hours C. at three o’clock D. in two hours ( ) 2. Tom likes to play football but Jim likes to play piano. A. a, a B. the, he C. the, / D. /, the ( ) 3. ---does your mother go for a walk? ---- Every afternoon. A. How long B. How often C. How much D. How many ( ) 4. ---- Would you like some bread? ---, I’m full. A. No, thanks. B. Yes, please. C. No, I don’t like it. D. Yes, I would. ( ) 5. You are not fit at all. You need to eat fast food and exercise . A. more, less B. less, less C. more, more D. less, more ( ) 6. ---- Good luck with your new diet. ---. A. Thank you B. OK. C. That’s all right. D. Yes ( ) 7. He usually goes to work by bike, but walks to the office. A. often B. never C. always D. sometimes ( ) 8 _________ he has a good healthy habit, _______ he’s not healthy. A Although, but B Although, / C But, although D But, / ( ) 9 Eating a lot of vegetables ____ good _____ our health. A are, for B is, for C at, at D is, to ( )10 They are the ______age, but they look __________. A different, same B same, different C same, differences D difference, same ( ) 11. I like Chinese tea anything in it. A. hasn’t B. have C. there isn’t D. without ( ) 12 Mrs. Brown isn’t here. She has to _______ her baby at home. A look at B look for C look like D look after-2- ( ) 13. ---does Kitty dance every day? ---- Two hours. A. How often B. How long C. How much D. How many ( ) 14. Many children often have milk and bread breakfast. A. as B. of C. for D. like ( ) 15. Eat a diet to stay healthy. A. balance B. balances C. balanced D. to balance 五、按要求改写下列句子。 分) (5 1. My uncle exercises every morning. (就划线部分提问) does your uncle exercise? 2. We have a Chinese lesson on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.(同义句) We have Chinese lessons a week. 3. Hu Wen usually eats fruit and vegetables for breakfast.(就划线部分提问) __ __does Hu Wen eat fruit and vegetables for breakfast? 4. Daniel plays basketball for about 30 minutes every day.(改为一般疑问句) Daniel basketball for about 30 minutes every day? 5. Of all the fruits Kitty likes oranges best. (改为同义句) Oranges are Kitty’s . 六、汉译英。 分) (8 1 我们班大多数男孩子喜欢踢足球。 _______ ________ the boys in our class ________ ________ soccer. 2 她总是星期六下午上网冲浪。 She _______ ________ the Internet _______ Saturday afternoon. 3 至于作业,大部分学生每天都做。 ______ ______ homework, most students do homework every day. 4 妈妈每天要我多吃蔬菜。 Mom _______ me ______ ______ more vegetables every day. 5 每天喝牛奶对我们大有好处。 ________ _______ every day is ______ _____ our health. 七、用适当的选项将对话补全,你能行吗?(5 分) Jack: Look at yourself, Tom. You are too fat. You are not fit Tom: What food should I eat then? Jack: You should stop eating sweets 2 Tom: 3 I like them very much. Jack: No, you can’t. 4 . Tom: OK. I will try to do so. Jack: 5 It can help you be fit, too. A. B. C. D. E. F. G. And you need to exercise more What about sweets? You should change you diet Try to keep healthy. Can I eat hamburgers? You should eat lots of fruit and vegetable They give you energy but they are not healthy. 3. 4. 5. 12. 1. 八、完形填空(12 分)-3- Student’s life in America From Monday to Friday students usually get up at seven. Then they wash their faces and have breakfast. They usually have eggs, bacon(熏肉), bread, fruit and glass of milk. After breakfast they go to school _____1_____foot or by yellow school 2 . some students ride bikes. They get to school at about half past eight. Then they put their 3 in their lockers(柜子)and take only one book, a notebook and a pencil to each class. In middle school students have 4 for six hours. Their classes are English, writing, math, 5 and so on. At noon students have lunch at school. They usually 6 meat, fruit, vegetables, bread and a drink. 7 most students like pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers better. Students don’t have a short 8 . they go back to have classes 9 lunch until three o’clock. Then they go home. Students usually play 10 watch TV before 11 . they have supper at six in the evening. The supper usually has soup, meat, 12 , rice or pasts(面食). After supper they do their homework. Sometimes they play or talk with their parents. ( ) 1. A by B on C for D walk ( ) 2. A. car B. bike C. bus D. plane ( ) 3. A. school bags B. clothes C. pencilCboxes D. money ( ) 4. A. meals B. a rest C. each class D. classes ( ) 5. A. music, playing football B. Chinese, running C. music, art(艺术) D. P.E, listening to music ( ) 6. A. buy B. have C. eat D. bring ( ) 7. A. So B. And C. Because D. But ( ) 8. A. sleep B. talk C. drink D. holiday ( ) 9. A. at B. before C. after D. in ( ) 10. A and B to C or D but ( ) 11. A. a supper B. supper C. the dinner D. a dinner ( ) 12. A. vegetables B. dumplings C. fishes D. potatoes 九、阅读理解(10 分) A Fruit is good for people. Many people eat some fruit every day. Mr. and Mrs. Green like fruit very much and every Monday Mrs. Green goes to buy some fruit in the shop near her house. The man in the shop knows her very well and helps a lot. She can buy all kinds of fruit there, apples, pears, oranges and bananas. In different time of the year, the price of each kind of fruit is not the same, sometimes high, sometimes low. Mrs. Green wants to buy cheap fruit. But Mr. Green likes bananas only. She buys bananas for him every week, she only buys cheap fruit for herself. ( ) 1 When does Mrs. Green go to buy some fruit? A . Saturday B. Monday C. Thursday D. Friday ( ) 2 Where does Mrs. Green buy fruit? A. In the shop near her house B. In the town C. Near the shop D. In the supermarket. ( ) 3Mrs Green buys ______ for Mr. Green. A. pears B. apples C. bananas D. oranges ( ) 4 Which of the following is not right? A. Fruit is good for people B. The man in the shop knows Mrs. Green a lot C. Mrs. Green can buy all kinds of fruit D. Mrs. Green buys apples for herself ( ) 5 In different time of the year the price of each kind of fruit is ______. A. the same B. not the same C. high D. low B-4- Breakfast is very important. It’s one of the most important meals of the day. To keep healthy, everyone should always eat a good breakfast. Eating the right food is good for our health. We may have eggs, bread, milk, etc for breakfast. Many fathers and mothers don’t get their children to eat breakfast because they don’t have breakfast themselves. It’s bad for their health. Without breakfast children may not grow as fast as they should and may not study and play as well in school in the morning as they could. They can be often ill, and when they are ill, it’ll take them longer to be in good health again than it takes children with good healthy habits. ( ) 1. Which meal is the most important? A. Supper B. Breakfast C. Lunch D. Dinner ( ) 2. What can we have for breakfast? A. Fish and rice B. Coffee and eggs C. Meat and milk D. Bread, eggs and milk ( ) 3. Who are often ill? A. The kids who don’t eat breakfast B. The kids who have a good breakfast C. The habits D. The students ( ) 4. Which of the following is NOT true? A. People can’t live without food B. There is no need for children to have a good breakfast. C. Children without breakfast may not study as well as children with breakfast in the morning. D. Breakfast is as important as the other two meals of the day. ( ) 5 In this passage the writer wants to tell us _______. A. how to eat breakfast B. people can’t work without breakfast C. breakfast is important D. parents may not have breakfast 十、短文填词(首字母已给出) (10) Tom and Joan have three m____1____ a day: b____2______, lunch and dinner. They o___3____ have breakfast at home. They u____4____ have lunch at school, b__5____ on Saturday they have l___6____ at home w__7____ their parents. They always have d___8____ at home. They h___9___ a h_____10___ lifestyle. 1________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4___________ 5__________ 6________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9___________ 10___________ 十一、写作(10 分) Tom 通常 6:30 在家吃早饭。以前他喜欢吃快餐,现在 他改变了他的饮食。早饭他常常吃 些牛奶、面包和鸡蛋。中午 12:00,他在学校吃午饭。他常常吃一碗饭、一些肉和一些蔬菜。有 时,他吃鱼。在晚上,他常常和家人一起吃晚饭。现在 他比以前更健康了。-5- Unit 2听力部分( 听力部分(20 分) I. Listen and draw “√” or “×”.(听录音,若你听到的内容与图意相符就打“√” ,不符则打 “×”。(5 分) )Ⅱ、听对话.选择正确的答案。 分) (5 ( ) 1. What does Mr. Hunter do? A. He is a teacher. B. He is a doctor. C. He is nurse. ( )2. Where is Lily? A. She is at school. B. She is on her way to school C. She is at home. ( )3. When will Mary see Dr Taylor? A. At three fifty this afternoon. B. At three five this afternoon. C. At three fifteen this afternoon. ( )4. What will the woman do next? A. She will go back home. B. She will stay there. C. She will go to see a doctor. ( )5. What did the man do yesterday? A. He had a backache B. He played baseball. C. He played basketball. Ⅲ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择与你所听到的对话内容相符的句子。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. What’s the matter with you? B. No problem. C. What’s the trouble with him? ( ) 2. A. The girl knows Henry Norman Bethune very well. B. The girl doesn’t know Henry Norman Bethune. C. Henry Norman Bethune is a great nurse. ( ) 3. A. The boy will go to see a dentist. B. The boy has a stomachache. C. The boy’s mother will take him to hospital. ( ) 4. A. The boy wants to eat breakfast first, but his mother says “NO”. B. The boy isn’t ill in fact. C. The boy’s mother asks him to eat breakfast before going to hospital. ( ) 5. A. The man feels stressed out. B. The doctor asks him to eat more fruit and vegetables instead of meat. C. The man likes to eat fruit and vegetables. Ⅳ. Listen and draw “√” or “×. (听录音,判断正误). (5 分) 1. The woman is very fat. ( ) 2. The woman has a stomachache. ( ) 3. The problem with the woman is that she eats too much food and doesn’t take enough exercise.-6- ( ) 4. The doctor advises the woman to eat some fruit, dry bread and milk before or after meals. ( ) 5. If the woman wants to be more healthier, she should eat less rich food and take more exercise. ( ) 笔试部分( 笔试部分(100 分) 一、根据首字母,填写正确的单词(7 分) 1. Don’t get s out. It will make you sick. 2. The little boy eats too much, he has a s . 3. The old woman feels t after a long walk. 4. The boy have a t . He should see a d . 5. ---- What’s the m with you? throat. ---- I have a s 6. Would you please get me some water? I’m a little t . 7. It was an i thing to send up (发射)the Shen Zhou VI successfully . 二、单项选择题(15 分) the matter? ( ) 1. ---a cold. ---- He A. How’s, has B. What’s, has C. How’s, have D. What’s, have ( ) 2. We should hot tea honey. A. drink, with B. to drink, have C. drink, have D. to drink, has ( ) 3. ---- When you to cough? ---- Two days ago. A. do, begin B. did, began C. did, begin D. do, begins ( ) 4. This math problem is so difficult that only students can work it out. A. a few B. few C. a little D. little ( ) 5. ---? ---- I have a toothache. A. What’s wrong with you? B. What’s the matter with you? C. What’s your trouble? D. A, B, and C. ( ) 6. Can you tell me how to stay ? A. health B. healthy C. healthily D. healths ( ) 7. I often study late every night, sometimes 2:00 am. A. before B. after C. until D. when ( ) 8. He eats food, so he is fat. A. much too, too much B. much too, many too C. too much, much too D. too much, many too ( ) 9. It’s important us English well. A. of, to learn B. for, to learn C. to, to learn D. with, learning ( ) 10. The children have lots of to give me. A. advice B. advices C. advise D. advicing ( ) 11. She does not at the moment. A. feel well B. feel good C. feeling good D. feeling well ( ) 12. One of his is bigger than . A. tooth, another B. tooths, another C. teeth, the others D. teeths, the others ( ) 13. ---- I’m not feeling well, I have a cold.-7- ---. A. I hope so B. I’m sorry to hear that C. I’m afraid not D. That’s good. ( ) 14. Tom is badly . In another word, he has a bad . A. ill, illness B. ill, ill C. illness, ill D. illness, illness ( ) 15. You can your spoken English by practicing it. A. make, speak B. improve, speak C. make, speaking D. improve, speaking 三、完形填空(12 分) Mr. Harris lived in a small house by himself. He was always 1 about what he 2 and drank, and he never 3 when the weather was cold. He was always afraid that he was getting terribly ill, 4 he often went to his doctor, and the doctor was getting very 5 of him, because he had more other work 6 . Then one day Mr. Harries hurried 7 the doctor’s office and 8 him he was sure he had a terrible illness, which he had 9 about in the newspaper. He showed the doctor the 10 . The doctor read it 11 and then said, “But, Mr. Harris, people don’t know when they have this illness! And they feel just well.” “Oh, my goodness.” Said Mr. Harris. “I thought so. That’s just 12 I feel!” ( ) 1. A. careful B. worried C. worry D. care ( ) 2 A. eat B. eats C. eating D. ate ( ) 3. A. went by B. go by C. goes out D. went out ( ) 4. A. because B. and C. so D. though ( ) 5. A. enjoying B. enjoy C. tired D. tiring ( ) 6. A. to do B. do C. doing D. did ( ) 7. A. into B. from C. out of D. at ( ) 8. A. asked B. told C. talked D. said ( ) 9. A. see B. read C. look D. write ( ) 10. A. photo B. book C. article D. informations ( ) 11. A. photo B. carefully C. doubtful D. quick ( ) 12. A. what B. all C. the same D. how 四、阅读理解(10 分) A Richard was very stingy. He hated spending money. Whenever he had to buy something, he always wanted to pay less money, even for the cheapest things. If he wanted to buy a bottle of juice, for example, and the shopkeeper asked for $2, Richard would say, “Make it $1.90 and I’ll buy it.” Sometimes the shopkeepers had to agree with him, “What’s ten cents?” they asked themselves, “If I makes it $1.90, the man is happy, and it won’t hurt me very much.” In this way Richard saved a few cents here and a few cents there, and by the end of the year he had saved several hundred dollars. One day he had a very bad toothache and had to go to see the dentist. The dentist looked at the tooth and said, “This tooth will have to come out.” “How much shall I pay for it?” Richard asked. “Forty dollars,” the dentist said. “Forty dollars!” Richard thought it was too much expensive. “How long will take you to pull out the tooth?” he asked. “About two minutes,” the dentist said. Richard could not believe what he was hearing. “Forty dollars for two minutes’ work!” he shouted, “That’s robbery.”-8- “You’re right,” the dentist said with a smile. “Thank you for telling me. Let me spend half an hour on that, will you?” “OK, but I’ll pay only thirtyCfive dollars!” he replied. ( ) 1. From the story, we know Richard . A. usually had a toothache B. was very poor C. didn’t like spending money D. was from America ( ) 2. The shopkeepers . A. usually made the price high B. were friendly to Richard C. didn’t like Richard at all D. gave Richard more than what he wanted ( ) 3. the dentist might think Richard . A. lovely B. silly C. friendly D. selfish ( ) 4. If Richard wanted to buy a pen that’s $5, he would pay for it. A. $5 B. $6 C. $4.8 D. $2.5 . ( ) 5. The word “stingy” in the first sentence means A. 吝啬的 B. 愚蠢的 C. 刻薄的 D. 贫穷的 B Mr. Smith works in an office. He’s very busy and has no time to have a good rest. Every evening, when he comes back from his office, he’s always tired and wants to go to bed early. But his wife often has a lot of interesting things to tell him after supper. She doesn’t stop talking until she falls asleep. One day the man felt terrible and couldn’t go to work. He decided to go to see a doctor. And Mrs. Smith went to the hospital with him. Before her husband said what was the matter with him, the woman had told the doctor all and the man understand why. He wrote out a prescription(处方). And when Mr. Smith brought the medicine to the resulting room, the doctor said to her, “The bottle of medicine is for your husband and the pills(药片)are for you.” “For me?” the woman said in surprise “I’m fine. I don’t need any medicine!” “I don’t think so, madam”, said the doctor. “They are sleeping pills. Your husband will soon be all right if you take them.” ( ) 6. Mr. Smith is . A. too busy to have a good rest B. too busy not to have a rest C. busy enough to have a good rest D. not busy enough to have a good rest ( ) 7. The sentence “His wife doesn’t stop talking until she falls asleep” means . A. she doesn’t stop talking when she falls asleep B. she doesn’t stop talking after she falls asleep C. she keeps talking until she falls asleep D. she likes talking as she falls asleep ( ) 8. Why does Mr. Smith have to get up when his wife is asleep in the morning? A. Because he can’t fall asleep. B. Because he has to go to work. C. Because he doesn’t want to sleep D. Because his wife asks him to get up. ( ) 9. Why couldn’t Mr. Smith go to work one day? A. Because he didn’t want to work. B. Because his wife didn’t let him go. C. Because he fell ill. D. Because he was too tired to go to work. ( ) 10. The sentence “Your husband will be all right if you take them.” Means Mr. Smith will soon be all right if . A. Mrs. Smith takes the bottle of medicine B. Mr. Smith takes the pills C. Mr. Smith takes the bottle of medicine-9- D. Mr. Smith stops talking too much at night 五、适当形式填空(8 分) ( speak) English every day. 1. It’s important for us 2. I must give you some (advice), although you don’t care about it. 3. I’m feeling (badly), I have a (stomach). 4. He (have) a headache last week. But now he is (feel) a rest. 5. The Chinese teacher is usually (stress) out. He needs (have) a rest. 6. ---- Where is Lily? (lie) on the bed. ---- She is 7. His parents want him (stay) at home every night. 8. The old man died after a long (ill) 六、句型转换(6 分) 1. He should eat something.(改为否定句) He eat . 2. He has a stomachache. (1) He ______ ________a stomachache.(改为否定句) (2) ___________ he _________a stomachache?(改为一般疑问句) 3. What’s the matter with him?(同义句转换) What’s _________________ with him? 4. To eat a balanced diet is very important.(同义句转换) very important _________ a balanced diet. 5. She went home after the rain stopped.(同义句转换) She go home the rain stopped. 七、完成句子(7 分) 1. 不要太疲劳,不然会使你生病的。 Don’t tired. Or it will you sick. 2. 我妈妈说我应该晚饭尽量少吃肉。 My mom said that I should to eat meat for dinner. 3. 我相信每天晚上 8 个小时的睡眠对我们很重要。 I believe that it is for us sleep 8 hours each night. 4. 她的压力很大,因为她的数学没有长进。 She because her maths . 5. 多运动能帮助你保持健康。 more can help you stay healthy. 八、情景交际:从方框中所给的七个句子中选出五个完成对话。(5 分) P: Doctor, I'm not feeling well. D: l ? P: I have a bad headache and a cough. D: 2 ? P: Yes, I have a fever. I feel cold! D: Let me see…You have got a cold. P: Do I need to stay in the hospital? D: 3 . P: Any medicine? D: Yes, take this medicine three times a day. 4 . P:OK. 5 .- 10 - D: You're welcome. A. What's the matter with you B. Thank you, doctor C. No, you can stay at home and have a good rest D. You'll be all right in a few days E. Are you better now F. Do you have a fever G l've got a pain here 九、短文阅读,根据短文内容及首字母提示完成单词。 (10 分) Everyone g____1_____ tired sometimes. When you are tired, you should follow the doctor’s advice. First, you should go to bed e___2____ for a few nights. You s__3_____ go out at night or study late. Having a good r___4____is good for your health. Second, you should exercise e____5___day. Third, you should eat fruit and o____6___ healthy foods,and it’s important to eat a b_____7_____ diet. Don’t get stressed out, or it makes you sick. You should listen to some m__8___. You shouldn’t study w__9____ you are tired. If you take the advice above, you will have a h___10___ lifestyle. 1________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4___________ 5__________ 6________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9___________ 10___________ 十、词组互译(10 分) 1. 我想是这样。____________________ 2. 两天前 ___________________ 3.热蜜蜂茶 ________________________ 4.看牙医____________________ 5. 有压力的________________________ 6. get tired ____________________ 7. have a fever _____________________ 8. at the moment ______________ 9. lie down and rest __________________ 10. have a sore throat _______________ 十一、书面表达(10 分) 你的笔友 Jenny 生病了,请给她写封信询问一下病情并且给她一些起居和饮食方面的建议,祝 她早日康复。 (字数 60C80)- 11 - Unit 3听力部分( 听力部分(20 分) I. Listen and choose.(听录音,选择正确的答语。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. Every Friday. B. On vacation. C. Next Friday. ( ) 2. A. She’s going hiking with her friends. B. She’s doing homework at home. C. She’s doing housework at home. ( ) 3. A. His sister. ( ) 4. A. A week. ( ) 5. A. Jim. B. His elder brother. B. Four days. B. Jim’s brother. C. His younger brother. C. Two days. C. Jim’s father.Ⅱ. Listen and choose(听录音,选择正确的答语。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. I am babysitting my brother. C. I look after my brother ( ) 2. A. She is going on the 12th. C. We are going on the 12th. ( ) 3. A. For two weeks. ( ) 4. A. It is sunny. ( ) 5. A. Mary. ( ) 1. Where is Jack? A. He is in the classroom. C. He is on the playground. ( ) 2. Who is in the teachers’ office? A. Kate. ( ) 3. What’s Jim doing? B. He is playing basketball. C. He is doing his homework. ( ) 4. What is Jack doing? . A. He is playing baseball on the playground. B. He is playing basketball on the playground. C. He is playing games on the playground. ( ) 5. Who is going home? A. Jack. . B. Jim. C. The teacher. B. Jim. . C. Jack. B. He is at home. B. Today. B. It is beautiful. B. Today. C. This weekend. C. It is wonderful. C. For two weeks. B. He is going on the 12th. B. I often help my brother.Ⅲ. Listen and choose(听录音,选择正确的答语。(5 分) )A. He is helping the teachers clean the room.Ⅳ. Listen and choose(听录音,选择正确的答语。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. Who’s Ross going to China with? A. His son. A. Go fishing. C. Climb the mountains. ( ) 3. How long are they staying in Hangzhou? A. For a week. B. For 10 days. .- 12 -B. His wife and son.C. His wife.( ) 2. What else (其他的)are they going to do in Beijing? B. Visit some Chinese friends.C. For 3 to 4 days.( ) 4. Why is Ross going to Anhui? A. He is visiting his friends. B. He wants to go hiking in the Yellow Mountain. C. He wants to go fishing. ( ) 5. When are they coming back? A. On the 23rd or 24th. C. In 10 days. 笔试部分( 笔试部分(100 分) 一、词汇的运用(17 分) A. 翻译下列词组。 (10 分) 1. take walks 3. return to 5. think about 7. 去观光 9. 计划做某事 1. A: How’s the w B: It’s sunny. 2. A: How l 3. A: W B: Italy. 4. My mother often t 5. My father often goes f walks after supper. by the river on Sundays. are you staying there? are you going for vacation? B: I am staying there for three weeks. there? 2. get back 4. decide on 6. 骑自行车旅行 8. 去度假 10. 去野营 B. In a month.B. 根据题意和所给的字母提示,填入正确的单词。6. G_______ is the first country that held the Olympic Games. 7. Do you buy or r________ the videos? 二、单项选择(15 分) ( ( ( ) 1. Last year I visited my friend in Hong Kong and we both had A. a time ) 2. Would you please A. take ----How about A. to go bike riding C. going to bike riding ( ( A. to leave B. leaves C. leave B. a good time B. bring ? B. going bike to ride D. going bike riding D. is leaving C. happy C. show us your pictures taken in Europe? D. find . D. time happily) 3.----What are we going to do on Sunday?) 4. Mr. Li ___________ for Wuhan this afternoon. ) 5. I want to do ____________. A. something interesting C. anything interesting B. interesting something D. interesting anything() 6. ----How long are you staying in Xiangfan? -----_______________. A. In a week C. Once a week B. For a week D. A week ago- 13 - ( () 7. He _________ his uncle in Hong Kong next month. A. visited B. visit C. should visit the letter for you! C. post D. posted D. is visiting ) 8. ----I’m sorry I forgot A. to post B. posting B. to play----It doesn’t matter, I’ll post it myself. ( ( ( ) 9. It’s bad for our eyes ________computer games too much. A. plays A. quiet C. play D. to playing far from the station. B. quite C. much D. more ) 10. The hospital is ) 11. ----My mother is ill. -----_______________. A. Good luck C. I’m afraid not ( ( ) 12. They decided A. hiking ) 13. She looks A. relaxed, relaxed C. relaxed, relaxing ( ( ) 14. I can’t wait A. buy ) 15. Don’t forget A. to return, to 三、句型转换(5 分) 1. I’m staying in Beijing for two weeks.(就划线部分提问) ________ _______ are you staying in Beijing? 2. It’s sunny and warm in Guangdong. (就划线部分提问) ______ the _________ in Guangdong? 3. Don’t forget to close the window.(同义句) _________ _______ close the window. 4. Please show me your photos. (同义句) Please ______ your photos ______ me. 5. He is going swimming for vacation. (就划线部分提问) ________ he ________ for vacation? 四、用所给的词的正确形式填空。 分) (6 1. Let’s go _______(sightsee) tomorrow, OK? 2. A: What are you doing there? B: I’m (take) walks after supper in the evening. 3. I’m leaving the ________(two) week in June. 4. A lot of ________(tourist) come to Xiangfan every year. 5. A: What B: He often 五、完型填空。 (12 分)- 14 -B. Best wishes D. I’m sorry to hear that in the mountains. B. on hike because she has a C. to hike vacation. B. relaxing, relaxing D. relaxing, relaxed the nice picture. B. to buy the pen B. to return, for him. C. returning, to D. returning, for C. buying D. bought D. not hikingyour father do on Sundays? (read) newspapers.6. Don’t forget __________(wash) your feet before going to bed? New York, London, Pairs and ____1___ big cities are exciting places to live ___2___. There are many __3____ things __4____ and to do. You can go to different __5_____museums, plays and films. You can also go _____6___to buy things __7_____ all over the world. But there are serious(严重的) problems in big cities, too. The cost of living is high, and there are too many people in some places of big cities. Every year many people move to the cities because there are some chances(机会) ___8___ jobs, to study at good schools, and to receive good medical care. But sometimes these people can not find work ___9___ a good place to live in. Also too many people in a small place make it hard to keep the cities safe and clean. Some people enjoy __10____ in big cities, __11____ do not. ___12______ people move to big cities, they should think about the problems of living there. ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. the other ) 2. A. in ) 3. A. interest ) 4. A. looking ) 5. A. kind of ) 6. A. shop ) 7. A. from ) 8. A. look for ) 9. A. and ) 10. A. live ) 11A. the others ) 12 A. After B. other B. at B. interested B. to see B. kinds of B. shops B. for B. find B. or B. living B. other B. When C. another C. on C. interesting C. seeing C. kinds C. shoping C. in C. to look for C. but C. to live C. others C. While D. others D. \ D. interests D. to look D. kind D. shopping D. to D. to find D. in D. lived D. the other D. Before六、翻译下面句子。 分) (5 1. 我可以问几个关于你假期计划的问题吗? Can I ask you I question about your vacation . ? 2. 我听说泰国是一个观光的好地方。 that Thailand is a good place to go 3. 读者想知道名人假期做什么。 The readers want to know 4. 我希望我能忘记所有的烦恼。 I hope I can I know all the . 5. 我知道那儿有许多人讲法语。 many people there who speak French. 七、选用最佳选项完成对话。 分) (5 A: Summer holiday is coming.__1_____ B: Yes. I’m going to my hometown. A: _____2_______ B: For about a month. ____3____ A: I want to travel to Hainan Island. It’s a beautiful place of interest. B: ___4____ But I have to visit my grandparents in my hometown. A: It doesn’t matter. If you stay in your hometown for fewer days, you will have enough time to go traveling. B: ____5_____ Then I will go to my hometown as soon as the holiday begins.- 15 -people do for vacation. A: OK! I will wait for you until you come back. B: That’s great! Thank you. A. What about you? B. What’s the matter? C. That’s a good idea. D. I’d like to travel, too. E. When will you go there? F. How long will you stay there? G. Do you have any plans for it? 八、阅读理解。 (10 分) A The Blacks are American tourists. They are visiting Beijing now. This is their first visit to China. They are going to stay in China for three months. They want to visit some big cities and villages. They hope to learn some Chinese, too. Mr. Black is a taxi driver. He likes to drive in Beijing. Mrs. Black is a school teacher. She is visiting a city school today and a village school tomorrow. Their daughter is a middle school student. She is going to meet some Chinese students. They are taking a lot of pictures in China. When they return to America, they are going to show the pictures to their friends. They want the American people to know more about China. 根据短文内容, 选择正确答案。 ( ( ( ( ( )1. The Blacks are from________. A. China A. England A. a teacher A. two B. England B. Beijing B. a doctor B. three C. Canada C. Shanghai C. a taxi driver C. four D. the USA D. New York D. a worker D. five )2. The Blacks are staying in________ now. )3. Mr. Black is________. )4. There are_____ people in Mr. Black's family. )5. Why are they going to show the pictures to their friends when they go back to America? A. Because the pictures are very beautiful. B. Because they like China. C. Because they want the American people to know more about China. D. Because they want the American people to come to China. B Dear John, Thank you very much for your letter. I am glad that you enjoyed your holiday with me. We enjoyed having you and your sister here. We hope that you will both be able to come again next year. Perhaps you’ll be able to stay longer next time you come. A week is not really long enough, isn’t it? If your school has five weeks’ holiday next year, perhaps you’ll be able to stay with us for two or three weeks. We have been long back at school for three weeks now. It feels like three months! I expect(期望) that you are both working very hard now that you are in Grade One. I shall have to work hard next year when I am in Grade One. Tom and Ann won’t be in Grade One until 2009.- 16 - They went for a picnic yesterday but I didn’t go with them because I cut my foot and I couldn’t walk very well. They went to an island and enjoyed themselves there. Do you still remember the island? That’s where all five of us spent the last day of our holiday. Tom, Ann and I send our best wishes to Betty and you. We hope to see you soon. Yours sincerely, Michael ( ) 6. A. Only John C. Only John and his sister ( ) 7. Their holiday lasted for A. one week C. three weeks ( stayed with Michael for a holiday. B. Only Tom and Ann D. Only Tom . B. two weeks D. five weeks .) 8. From the words of “It feels like three months!” we know that A. Michael’s teacher is very strict with the students. B. Michael is pleased with his school report C. Michael misses the holiday that they spent together very much D. Michael works very hard at his studies() 9.in Grade One now. B. John is D. Michael is B. He did not like the island. D. The water was bad that day.A. John and his sister are both C. John’s sister is ( A. He had to go to school.) 10. Why didn’t Michael go to the island for picnic? C. Something was wrong with his foot.九、补全短文。 (10 分) Hu Ge, an actor who is famous for The Chinese Love Story(仙剑奇侠传), is taking a long v_____1______ to America this summer. He t_____2_____ about going to Greece or Spain at first, but d___3_____ on America after taking his parents’ a______4____. He s___5____ he wanted to do something d______6____. He wants to v___7_____ the Statue of Liberty and o_____8___ interesting places. He plans to have a r_____9____ vacation after the hard work. We hope he would forget all his p___10_____. 1________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4___________ 5__________ 6________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9___________ 10___________ 十、写作(15 分) 十一国庆节期间你准备去海南度假,请你写一个旅游计划。 所给的提示词语必须都用上。 During the National Day with stay beach vacation fishing leave for on 29th by plane help...forget… shopping sightseeing- 17 - - 18 - Unit 4听力部分( 听力部分(20 分) I. Listen and choose(听录音,选出与你听到的对话内容相符的句子。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. The madam thinks Special Subway is cheap but slow. B. The madam thinks Special Subway is cheap and fast. C. The madam thinks Special Subway is fast but expensive. ( ) 2. A. The boy’s father walks to the post office and walks back, too. B. The boy’s father often takes Bus No.6 to the post office and walks back. C. The boy’s father often takes Bus No.3 to the post office. ( ) 3. A. All the students in Japan take school buses to school. B. All the students in Japan get to school by train. C. In Japan, students get to school by different transportation. ( ) 4. A. To get to the movie theater, riding a bike is faster than (比…更快) taking a bus. B. It takes 30 minutes to ride his bike to the movie theater. C. It takes 20 minutes to take a bus to the movie theater. ( ) 5. A. The boy usually visits his grandpa by plane. B. The boy never visits his grandpa by train. C. The boy usually visits his grandpa by train. Ⅱ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择正确的答案。(5 分) ) ( ) 1. A. They usually go home by plane. B. They go home by plane or by ship. C. They often go home by plane, sometimes by boat. ( ) 2. A. By bus. ( ) 3. A. By car. ( ) 4. A. 30 minutes. ( ) 5. A. About 1 kilometer. ( ) 1. Where is Tom going? A. to the farm. A. By bike. ( ) 3. Which class is the boy in? A. Class 1. A. Lucy’s. A. It’s quite near. ( )1.What does Jane do? A. She’s Mrs. Scott’s daughter. C. She’s a student.- 19 -B. By bike. B. By bus. B. 20 minutes. B. About 1,000 kilometers. . B. To the school. . B. By boat. . B. Class 4. . B. Jim’s . B. It’s far.C. On foot. C. By bike. C. 50 minutes. C. About 1 meter.Ⅲ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择正确的答案。(5 分) ) C. To the factory. C. By bus. C. Class 3. C. Lily’s. C. Two kilometers.( ) 2. How does John usually go to school?( ) 4. Whose home is ten miles from here? ( ) 5. How far is it from here to the People’s Park?Ⅳ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择正确的答案。(5 分) ) B. She’s a teacher. ( ) 2.When does Mrs. Scott leave home? A. 8:00 am. A. She goes to school by car. C. She walks to school. B. 4:00 am. ( ) 3.How does Ann go to school?. C. 7:30 am. B. She goes to school by bus.( )4. Where do Sam and Ann do their homework? A. In the park A. Yes, she does. B. At school. . C. Sorry, I don’t know. 笔试部分( 笔试部分(100 分) 一、根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列单词拼写。(8 分) 1. Don’t l at that old man. It’s not polite. . Everyone likes playing it. next Monday. past six in the morning. every day. 2. Football in China is very p 3. There is going to be a basketball m 4. His sister gets up at h 5. Mr. and Mrs. Wang go to work by s 6. A k_________ is 1000 meters(米). 7. Beijing is in the n________ of China. 8. To get from home to school t_______ me twenty minutes. 二、单项选择(15 分) ( ) 1. -------By bus. A. Why does he go to work? C. When does she go to work? ( ( ) 2. Mike has A. quick ) 3. ----Is your home ----No, it’s A. far to, near from C. far from, near to ( ) 4. ---A. How much ( ( ) 5. I like to A. take, in ---A. Sure, I’d love to. C. You’re right. ( A. from, to ----It’s about six miles. b. How many my bike B. catch, at . B. I’m sorry to hear that. D. That’s all right. B. from, in- 20 -C. At home.( )5. Does Ann usually go to bed late? B. No, she doesn’t.. B. How does he go to work? D. Where does he work? C. one quick D. an quickbreakfast. Then he leaves home. B. a quick the park? the park. B. far from, near from D. far to, near to is it from your school to the zoo? C. How long the weekends. C. live, on D. ride, on D. How far) 6.----Can you come to my party?) 7. How far is it _________ his home _____ school? C. to, at D. at, for () 8. ----They have ----That’s too bad. A. too muchhomework this weekend. B. too many C. much too D. many too() 9. ---- Happy birthday to you. ---A. Thank you. C. Happy birthday to you, too. B. the same to you. D. That’s great. he didn’t stop to have a rest. C. But, though C. hundreds of D. /, / D. hundred of he was tired, B. Though, / B. hundred( ( () 10. A. Though, but A. hundreds) 11. Tom spent two _______ and fifteen dollars on the yellow coat. ) 12. ---- How do you like the story? ----- ________ A. Yes, I like B. No, I don’t like C. Not at all B. much fun D. It’s very interesting.( () 13 Traveling by ship is ________ than taking a bus. A. a lot of fun _______ 56. A. is, is B. are, are B. an C. is, are C. the 2. leave for 4. have a problem 6. 地铁站 8. 乘地铁 10. 全世界 (be) a teacher in the future. (take) a bus to get to school. (have) a walk after supper is good for our health. (ride) a bike there? (wait) for a bus at the bus stop. (be) about seven hundred. (get) there. D. are, is D. for C. a lot more fun D. fun ) 14 A number of students ________ in the classroom and the number of the students in our class() 15. What time does she leave _______ Shanghai? A. to三、英汉词组互译(10 分) 1. about forty minutes 3. be different from 5. North America 7. 决定于 9. 一小部分学生 四、用所给词的适当形式填空。 分) (7 1. I want 2. He often 3. 4. What about 5. It’s 7:30. Many people are6. The number of the students in our school 7. The bus ride usually takes about 25 minutes五、根据汉语意思,完成下列各句,每空一词。 分) (5 1. 我们每天花三个小时看电视。 It us three hours watch TV every day. ? 2. 后天你准备做什么? What are you going to do the day 3. 韩梅擅长音乐。- 21 - Han Mei is Good health 5. 下星期天你能来我家吗? Can youmusic. good food. to my house next Sunday?4. 良好的健康状况依赖于良好的食物。六、按要求改写下列各句,每空一词(8 分) 1. Mr. Smith goes to China by bus every year. (改为同义句) Mr. Smith ________ ________ to China every year. 2. She usually has lunch at 12:00.(对划线部分提问) What time ______ she usually _______ lunch? 3. I went to school on foot yesterday. (对划线部分提问) _______ ______ you go to school yesterday? 4. My home is about three miles from school. (对划线部分提问) _______ _______ is your home from school? 5. The early bus takes him to school. (改为同义句) _______ _______ the early bus to school. 6. The bus ride usually takes about 25 minutes.(改为一般疑问句) the bus ride usually Li Lei is Our bikes are 七、完形填空 (12 分) An ___1_____ boy in a small town wanted to become a train driver. But the boy was born without ____2_____. His father taught him to use his feet ____3_____ “hands”. He couldn’t go to school, so he ___4__ all his time watching trains _____5____ and going because he lived near the station. How he wanted to __6_____ a train driver! One day he saw an empty train and climbed in. It was not __7____ for him to start it with his ___8____. Soon the train was ___9____ at seven kilometers an hour. The railway officials couldn’t see the boy in the train and tried to __10____ the train. The train reached a small station and then the boy didn’t want to stop it. When he was near the town, a worker caught up with the train and stopped it. At first he was very ____11___, but he laughed when the boy said, “I like ___12_____” “Well, I’m glad you don’t like planes!” ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. eleven year old C. eleven- year- old ) 2. A. arms ) 3. A. many ) 4. A. took ) 5. A. running ) 6. A. be ) 7. A. difficult B. legs B. as B. paid B. flying B. am B. easy B. eleven years old D. eleven- years- old C. ears C. of C. spent C. walking C. are C. fast- 22 -about 25 minutes?7. Li Lei is ten years old. Lin Tao is twelve years old.(合并为一句) Lin Tao. theirs. 8. Our bikes are not the same as theirs. (改为同义句)D. feet D. from D. cost D. coming D. is D. funny ( ( ( ( () 8. A. arms ) 9. A. walking ) 10. A. speak ) 11. A. hungry ) 12. A. busesB. legs B. jumping B. drive B. angry B. bikesC. ears C. traveling C. stop C. happy C. planesD. feet D. beginning D. start D. lazy D. trains八、补全对话(5 分) A: What did you do last week? B: I went to Beijing for vacation. A: Really?________ Is it far from Guangzhou to Beijing? B: Yes. ___________ A: How did you go there? B: _________ If you travel by air, you will find it interesting. A: How long did it take you to fly there? B: ________ It was quite fast. A: ___________ B: Traveling by train is quite different. You’ll have to stay on the train for over 20 hours. A: Now I can see why more and more people like to travel by air. A It is about 2,300 kilometers. B Because I didn’t see you. C It only took me about three hours. D No wonder(难怪) I didn’t see you. E How about traveling by train? F Do you like traveling by train? G I went there by air. 九、阅读理解(10 分) A Bob comes out of the bus station. He doesn’t know where to go. This is the first time he comes to this town. He comes to see his good friend named Peter. Peter is a worker. He works in a factory. But Bob doesn’t know where the factory is. He walks in the street. He passes a hospital, a postCoffice, a bookshop and at last(终于)he gets to a school. Some students are coming out. So he asks one of them, “Excuse me, do you know where the Red Star Factory is?” “Of course, I know. I live near the factory. My father works in that factory. It’s outside the town,” answers the boy. “Is it far from here? Can you show me the way, please?” Bob asks again. “I’m going home now. Would you like to go with me? I’ll take you there.” “That’s great! Thank you very much.” said Bob. “Then let’s go to that bus stop. We’ll take No.115 bus there.” ( ) 1. Tom A. takes a train C. takes the subway ( ) 2. Tom’s friend works there as a- 23 -to the town to see his good friend. B. drives a bus D. takes a bus . A. worker ( ) 3. The factory isB. driver .C. teacher B. in the townD. doctorA. near the boy’s home C. not outside the town ( A. classmate C. workmate ( ) 5. At last Bob goes to the factory A. on foot C. by taxiD. near the school . B. friend D. teacher B. by bus D. by bike. B) 4. Perhaps(也许)the boy’s father is Peter’sTom and Mike were good friends. Sometimes they were kind to each other, sometimes they were not. But some of their classmates said they were like brothers. One day they went out for a walk together. At noon they were very hungry and they went into a restaurant to have lunch. The waiter came up to them and asked, “What can I do for you?” “Please bring us two apples first.”said Tom. When the waiter put the two apples on the table, Mike took the bigger one at once. Tom got angry. “You are impolite(没礼貌). Why didn't you take the smaller one?” Tom said. “But I was right,” said Mike with a smile. “If I let you take first, which one will you choose?” “Of course I'll take the smaller one.” said Tom. “Yes,” Mike said, “If you take the smaller one, the bigger one will be mine. Don't you think so?” “Oh.” Tom couldn't answer. 根据短文内容, 判断下列各句正(T)误(F) ( ( ( ( ( ) 6. Tom and Mike were not kind to each other. ) 7. They went out to eat in a restaurant. ) 8. The waiter brought them two apples before the meal. ) 9. Mike took the bigger apple. ) 10. At last Tom had the bigger apple. How do the students around the world get to school? In North America, most students go to school ___1___ the school bus. Some students also walk or _____2____ bikes to school. In other parts of the ___3___, things are ____4____. In Japan, most students ___5___ trains to school, although ____6___ students also walk or ride bikes. In China, it depends on ___7___ you are. In big ___8____, students usually ride bikes or take buses to school. And in places where there are rivers and lakes, _____9____ Hongshanhu and Kaishandao, students usually go to school by ____10______. That must be a lot more fun than taking a bus. 1_____________ 2____________ 3___________ 4_________ 5___________ 6_____________ 7_____________ 8__________ 9__________ 10_________ 十一、书面表达(10 分) 假设 Mike 是你远在美国的朋友, 请根据下面的提示内容,写一篇不少于 60 字的短文, 描述 一下他们一家人使用交通工具的情况。 1 Mike 的学校离家约 6 千米, 他通常骑自行车去上学,下雨时坐公共汽车。 2 父亲在医院工作, 医院离家很远,每天开车去上班, 大约话 40 分钟。 3 母亲在银行工作,银行离家有点远, 常坐地铁去上班。- 24 -十、短文填词(10 分) 提示词:开车: drive _________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________- 25 - Unit 5听力部分( 听力部分(20 分) I. Listen and write(听录音,填空。(5 分) ) ? 1. Can you come to Laura’s 2. Sorry, I have to meet my aunt at the . 3. Do you have a lesson this Saturday? . 4. Mary can’t go to the movies this 5. Thank you for your . I would like to come tomorrow. Ⅱ. Listen and draw “√” or “×”.(听录音,判断正误。(5 分) ) 1. Paul can come to Lisa’s party. ( ) 2. Gina has to study for a test. ( ) 3. Mary has too much homework on Thursday. ( ) 4. I would love to go to the movies. ( ) 5. Jeff is going fishing with his parents this weekend. ( ) Ⅲ. Listen and choose. (听录音,选择正确的答案。(5 分) ) 1. A. Yes, he can. B. No, he can’t. C. Yes, he will 2. A. Mary. B. Zhang Ming. C. Jim. 3. A. Her friends. B. Her cousins. C. Her parents. 4. A. May 12th. B. March 12th. C. May 13th. 5. A. Tomorrow. B. The day after tomorrow. C. Today. Ⅳ. Listen and choose.(听录音,选出与你听到的对话内容相符的句子。(5 分) ) 1. A. Sorry, I can’t. Because I have to help my mom. B. Sorry, I can’t. Because I’m going to go shopping. C. Sorry, I can’t. Because I have to have a piano lesson. 2. A. Mary can go to the mall on Monday. B. Dave can go to the mall on Sunday. C. Mary can go to the mall on Wednesday. 3. A. Tony’s birthday is this Friday. B. Ton’s birthday is yesterday. C. Tony’s birthday is next Friday. 4. A. We can’t discuss the science report this afternoon. B. We can’t finish the work at 2:00 this afternoon. C. We can’t discuss the science report at 2:00 this afternoon. 5. A. Peter is going to the dentist on Tuesday. B. Sonia is going to the doctor on Tuesday. C. Kay is going to the concert on Tuesday. 笔试部分(100 分) 笔试部分( 一、单词与词汇(7 分) A.根据句子意思和首字母补全单词。 Tim to her birthday party but Tim couldn’t, because he had lots of homework to 1. Mary i do. 2. We will go to the movies with our parents on W . 3. Thank you for your invitation to visit, but I have to go to the d . I have got a toothache. . 4. You should write everything you have to do next week on the c 5. This Sunday I will have a p lesson. I’ll learn some new music.- 26 - 6. Mary can’t go on a trip. She has to study for a g test. 7. Thank you for a me to come to the party. B.用所给词的适当形式填空。 分) (8 1. Thanks for __________(tell) me the way to the post office. 2. I have to help my aunt __________(babysit) her baby. 3. Can you finish________________(read) the science book yesterday? 4. Would you like ____________(come) to my party on Thursday? 5. What’s today? It’s Monday, the __________(twelve) 6. Sometimes Andy __________(not do) his homework. 7. Look! The students ______________(have) a big party. 8. It _________(take) me half an hour to ride to school every day. 二、从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出正确答案(15 分) ( ) 1. I felt _______ tired because I had ________ homework to do. A. too much, much too B. too much, too much C. much too, too much D. much too, much too ( ) 2. ----I’m sorry I have broken your cup. ---. A. You are welcome. B. It’s all right. C. Not at all. D. It doesn’t matter. ( ) 3. ---- Would you like to join us in basketball? ---, but I’m afraid I have to study for my science test. A. I wouldn’t B. I’d love to C. I’d like D. I don’t like it ( ) 4. Both of his parents died of illness so he support his family at the age of 14. A. must B. should C. could D. had to ( ) 5. May 12th is Xiao Ming’s birthday. He us to his birthday party. A. asks B. invites C. makes D. tells ( ) 6. Thanks your help, and now I have made great progress in my English. A. to B. with C. for D. by ( ) 7. ---- Can you go to the movies with us on Sunday? ---- Of course. is it? ---- 5:00 in the afternoon. A. Where B. How long C. How soon D. When ( ) 8. The poor lady had to go out for food a cold morning. A. in B. at C. on D. during ( ) 9. ---- Can you buy me a birthday cake ______ the afternoon? ---- Sorry, I am busy. I can do it ______ Sunday afternoon. A. on, in B. in, on C. on, on D. in, in ( ) 10. Come ______ my house _____ this Sunday and let’s watch a comedy video. A. to, on B. over, on C. over,\ D. to,\ ( ) 11. I’ll have to wash ___________ clothes at home. A. of all B. the all C. all my D. my all ( ) 12. Mrs. Liu teaches English. We like class very much. A. me, his B. me, her C. us, his D. us, her ( ) 13. Our school is only walk from here. A. fiveCminute B. five minute’s C. five minutes D. five minutes’ one? ( ) 14. I don’t like the color of the TCshirt. Would you show me- 27 - A. other B. the other C. another ( ) 15. me carefully, boys and girls. Can you A. Listen to, hear from B. Hear, listen to C. Hear, hear D. Listen to, hear 三、补全对话。 分) (5 Mary: Hi! Alice. Next Sunday is my birthday. ________ Alice: Oh, I’d love to. ________ Mary: At 3:30 pm. Alice: OK. I’ll remember it. Mary: Don’t forget to tell Peter. I hope he can come, too. Alice: Peter? Look! There he is. Let’s go and tell him. Mary: Hello, Peter! _______ Peter: Nice to see you, too. Mary: I hope you can come to my party next Saturday. Peter: Party? What kind of party? Mary: __________ Would you like to come? Peter: ____________ Mary: Thank you very much. See you then. Peter: See you. A. B. C. D. E. F. G. Nice to meet you! I’m afraid I can’t come. Can you come to my party? Sure, I’d love to. What time does the party start? Thanks a lot for the invitation. It’s my birthday party.D. others me?四、句型转换。 分) (5 1. They have to clean their bedroom.(改为一般疑问句) they to clean their bedroom? 2. I have to go to the doctor on Tuesday. (对划线部分提问) you have to go to the doctor? 3. Thank you for your invitation. (同义句) for me. 4. It’s June 30 today. (对划线部分提问) today? 5. I can’t join you because I have to help my mum. (对划线部分提问) you join us? 五、汉译英。 (10 分) 1. 你能来参加我的聚会吗?(party) Can you ______________? 2. 我必须上钢琴课。(piano) I have to ___________________. 3. 这个周末我有太多的作业。(homework) This weekend I have ____________________. 4. 今天几号,星期几?14 号,星期一。(today)- 28 - _________________? It’s Monday, 5. 星期四我得为化学考试做准备。(study for) I have to ________________________ on Thursday. 六、完形填空。 (12 分) Dear Lucy, Thank you ___1____ your letter and your invitation. I really hope I can ____2__ with you. But I have to say ____3____ to you. I’m too ____4___ next week. On Monday, I’d like to ___5____ the doctor. There is ___6___ wrong with my ___7____. I can’t see people or things a little far ___8__ me clearly. Maybe I should ___9_____ a pair of glasses. On Tuesday, I have football training. You know, I’m in the football team of our school. We’ll have an English test on Friday morning, ____10____ on Wednesday and Thursday I have to stay at home and study hard. On Friday afternoon, I’m going to a _____11______. My favorite star Michael Jackson will come. I like music very much. Have a good time! And please call me after you come __12____ from the camping. Yours, Linda ( ) 1. A. on B. to C. for D. in ( ) 2. A. go camping B. go shopping C. go to Hong Kong D. go to the US ( ) 3. A. hello B. thanks C. sorry D. goodbye ( ) 4. A. sad B. free C. quick D. busy ( ) 5. A. look B. look at C. go D. see ( ) 6. A. nothing B. everything C. anything D. something ( ) 7.A. hands B. eyes C. ears D. feet ( ) 8. A. from B. to C. of D. with ( ) 9. A. decide B. wear C. take D. try ( ) 10. A. but B. although C. because D. so ( ) 11. A. supermarket B. concert C. bank D. hospital ( ) 12. A. down B. up C. back D. in 七、阅读下面的文章,根据文章内容从所给选项中选出正确答案。 (10 分) A Once there were three old men. They were rather forgetful. They always forget what they were doing. One of them said, &I often forget if I should put something in or take something out of the fridge as soon as I open its door.& The second old man said, &I always wonder if I have just come upstairs or am going downstairs when I am standing on the landing.& &I am even more forgetful than both of you.& Said the last old man, and he knocked at the table. Then he turned to the other two men and asked, &Who just knocked at the table& ( ) 1. The first old man said ________. A. he forgot where he should go B. he forgot whether he wanted to put something in the fridge C. he forgot his key ( ) 2. The second old man forgot _______. A. what he wanted to buy B. where he wanted to go C. what he should bring ( ) 3. The third old man said he_______.- 29 - A. was less forgetful than the others B. was more forgetful C. was remembering what he was doing ( ) 4. Who is the most forgetful A. the first old man B. the second old man C. the third old man ( ) 5. From the story we can know _________. A. All of them are not young B. None of them is forgetful C. The second old man is most forgetful B Mrs. Green wanted to hold a party, she was beginning to write the invitations when Mr. Green saw that she was writing “Party: 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm” “That’s not very nice,” he said, “You are telling our guests that they must go home at 8:30.” So Mrs. Green just wrote “Party: 6:30 pm” A lot of guests came to the party, and they all had a good time. They didn’t go home at 8:30. In fact, they were still there at midnight when a policeman arrived. He said, “You must stop making noise(噪音), because someone has complained(抱怨) .” So everybody went home. Mrs. Green was surprised. She asked Mr. Green, “Who complained about the noise?” “I did.” Mr. Green answered in a tired voice. ( ) 1. When did the party begin? A. At 6:30 am B. At 8:30 am C. At 6:30 pm D. At 8:30 pm ( ) 2. The guests stayed at the party very late because ___________. A. Mrs. Green didn’t want them to leave B. they had nothing to do C. they had a good time D. it rained heavily outside ( ) 3. The policeman came to tell the guests _____________ A. not to fight B. not to talk C. to be active D. to be quiet ( ) 4. Who complained about the noise? A. Mrs. Green B. Mr. Green C. A neighbor D. The policeman ( ) 5. Which of the following is Not true? A. Mrs. Green wrote the invitations B. The guests didn’t go home until a policeman came C. The guests felt very tired when they had to leave D. Mr. Green got tired after the party. 八、根据短文内容填词,首字母已给出。 (10 分) Hi, Lydia, Thanks a l_______ for the i__________ to visit you. I’m sorry I c_____ visit next week. On Monday I have to s______ for my science test. The test is really hard. On Tuesday I’m g______ out with my friends. On W__________ I have to have a piano l_____________. On Thursday I’m going t________ my friend’s birthday party. On Friday I’m going camping w_______ my classmates. Please call me later. W_________ soon. Lily 1____________ 2_____________ 3_____________ 4___________ 5__________ 6____________ 7_____________ 8_____________ 9___

我要回帖

更多关于 chores 的文章

随机推荐