3ubetools刷机工具下载软件怎么样

Access denied | download.sofun.tw used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (download.sofun.tw) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3efa18c613c46c82-ua98).苹果越狱刷机工具(3utools)|3utools下载v1.13 官方最新版_西西软件下载
西西软件园多重安全检测下载网站、值得信赖的软件下载站!
相关软件 /中文/ /英文/ /中文/ /中文/ /英文/ /英文/ /英文/ /英文/ /英文/ /中文/顶好评:50%踩坏评:50%请简要描述您遇到的错误,我们将尽快予以修正。轮坛转帖HTML方式轮坛转帖UBB方式
5.9M/中文/7.2
25.9M/中文/8.7
258M/中文/7.1
26.4M/中文/9.4
168M/中文/9.6
29.1M/中文/7.3
1.1M/中文/3.8
3utools是一款来自国外的苹果越狱刷机工具,这款软件可以帮助苹果用户刷入新的系统并支持越狱操作。你可以用它修改你的ios设备,绕过某些限制和解锁一些额外的功能,还有很多实用的功能,软件需要跟配合使用。软件介绍:3uTools刷新各种固件你的iOS设备或越狱依靠这方便的应用程序有几个有用的功能拥有一个iOS设备可能需要你修改它以各种方式,绕过某些限制和解锁一些额外的功能。刷新其他固件版本越狱可能是你正在寻找的答案如果你发现自己在上述情况下,但这需要专门的工具。因此,您可以依赖于专门的软件解决方案,比如3 utools,伴随着各种各样的有用的工具。更新日志:v1.13修复设备颜色识别错误。
安卓官方手机版
IOS官方手机版
西西软件园提供好用的越狱助手官网下载,目前市场上有很多的越狱工具,许多用户用了之后很多不能成功,反而自己的手机变成了白苹果,那么哪一款越狱助手好用呢西西小编推荐的几款越狱助手,完美支持越狱,完全纯净无
中文 / 58.5M当乐越狱助手是当乐推出的一款IO
中文 / 34.5M小A越狱助手专门针对苹果ios系统
英文 / 9.5M昨日苹果为iPhone和iPad等设备放
英文 / 16.2M昨日苹果为iPhone和iPad等设备放
中文 / 31.4M苹果越狱兔是专门为苹果用户开发
中文 / 45.5M维享越狱精灵:一键傻瓜式越狱!最
3utools v1.13 官方最新版
下载帮助西西破解版软件均来自互联网, 如有侵犯您的版权, 请与我们联系。Editor's Rating
User Rating
Popularity
all-in-one Tool for iOS Devices
3uTools is an all-in-one tool for iOS devices that makes it easy to manage your device without the need to use iTunes.
You can view detailed device information at a glance (including IMEI and serial number), uninstall apps, view and manage your photos/videos, create ringtones, import/export music, download wallpapers and ringtones, and more.
3uTools also enables you to flash and jailbreak your phone. The One-click jailbreak feature makes the jailbreak process so simple and easy. The program supports iOS flash in normal mode, DFU mode and recovery mode.
In addition to managing your device content, 3uTools also includes a variety of utilities that include Real-Time Screen viewing, Icon Management, Data Migration, Video/Audio Conversion, Junk Removal, Backup and Restore, Photo Compression and more.
Copyright Snapfiles.com
Product Details
Last updated
Jan 15, 2018
Requirements
User Reviews
Finally a way to manage easily your iPhonei/Pod/iPad without the unpleasant iTunes: rigid, trouble-full, slow, non practical and unfriendly software.
Now You can really browse the inner places of Your device, copy, retrieve and preserve info that otherwise You will lost forever.
It all started when my iPhone 5, iOs 10.33 stops allowing whatsapp to work at all. I uninstall the app and then try to install it again, but somehow iOs avoid that possibility, showing the never ending circle of downloading or installing, but never completing the process.
With this software I was able to download the app, and install it via 3uTools. With the last version of iTunes You can not manage Your apps, so 3uTools is now THE option. And now my whatsapp it's working fine without having to restore the whole iPhone.
I can not believe it is free. That's it.
Review details
This is the first software I've found that can talk to my daughters iPhone or iPod without having to install the dreaded iTunes!
All the other software that claim they can do this have always needed iTunes installed. It's not perfect.
On her phone she can copy things off it to the computer, but she can't MOVE them off for space. You have to delete them on the phone itself.
So it's ImportExport only - no Delete.
But that's better than no management at all!
Plenty of other features as well.
Highly recommended for your Apple phones, pods, or pads!
Review details3utools下载|3utools(苹果刷机越狱软件) 1.1.3 官方版 - 河东下载站

我要回帖

更多关于 betools刷机工具下载 的文章

随机推荐