英语作文60词左右题目不限。初二小学生诗词大赛题目看得懂就行。要翻译

英语作文80词左右初三带翻译_初三网当前位置: >全国中考 >
> 正文英语作文80词左右初三带翻译 16:05:57 文/叶丹  初三英语作文字数要求比较少,也相对容易写,大家只要把事情叙述清楚了就可以,然后再加点自己的主观感受和想法,一篇很好的80词左右初三英语作文就搞定了。1英语作文80词:Beautiful Sky   The star in the sky were twinkling.Some were crowded,and others were separate.Then I found the stars were not the same color.There were many colors,white,gray,light blue,orange,and so on.It was really beautiful.At that time,the sky was like blue damask decorated by millions of bright diamonds.  美丽的天空:星星在空中闪烁。有些挤在一起,另外一些零零落落。接着,我发现了一些不同颜色的星星。它们的颜色各异,白色的,灰色的,天蓝色的,橙色等等。真是太美了。那时的天空就像是由无数闪亮的钻石装饰而成的蓝色锦缎。1英语作文80词左右初三带翻译  Shanghai is my favourite city in China. Its the biggest cities in China with an area of 6,340square kilometers and a population of 23.48 million. Moreover, Shanghai is the central city of our country.  Its the center of economy, technology, industry, finance and trade centre. Shanghai is also an emerging tourist city, with profound modern urban culture and many historical monuments.  It has successfully held the 2010 World Expo. It has become an international city with its high reputation in the world.  In my opinion, it looks like a highly motivated youth with courage, strong willpower and ambition.  I look forward to working in such an energetic city in the future.  上海是我最喜欢的中国城市。它是中国最大的城市,面积达6340平方千里,人口达2.348亿。而且,上海是我国的中心城市,是经济,技术,工业,财政以及贸易中心。上海也是一座新兴的旅游城市,具有深厚的近代城市文化底蕴和众多的历史古迹。上海已经成功举行了2010世博会。  它已经成为一个国际化大都市,在世界上享有很高的荣誉。在我看来,它看起来像一个充满活力的青年,拥有勇气,坚强的意志和野心。我希望将来能在这样一座充满活力的城市工作。1英语作文80词左右:旅行  Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I cant go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.Its very interesting.What is your hobby?Lets share each other!  旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享!最新文章精品推荐英语作文60词左右题目不限。初二学生看得懂就行。要翻译_百度知道
英语作文60词左右题目不限。初二学生看得懂就行。要翻译
我有更好的答案
I also would buy a big and beautifulvilla for my future girlfriend, you`d better eat more vegetables and eat less junk food.At last(Finally).Firstly(First of all,At first), you`d better drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Then(Secondly), you`d better exercise very often such as running,playing all kinds of ball sports:如果/倘若我有五百万美元倘若我有5百万美元.这就是我啦,我会怎么做呢?嗯,我会做我想做的.比如.And I could do many interesting things. So how about you?译文,surfing theInterent and helping others who need help and so on. And my dream is to bea doctor(an actor,a singer,anengineer,.我喜欢打篮球(女的拉小提琴 ,做作业,打排球.;big nose and a small mouth.Ienjoy&#47,Jackie,Jackson.? If you don`t know,then let me show you how to do.首先呢.但是我又怎么做呢?我会买很多健身器材来保持健康,我会先做作业且迅速完成,我会给我父母买很多衣服且让他们过得幸福&#47.我也会给我未来女友买套大别墅.另外..)我认为呢,医生可以解决病人们的疾病问题,歌手,工程师、. Do you know how tolike playing basketball(女的可以playing the violin,doing housework,playing volleyball.So these bad habits make th大鼻子还有一个小嘴嘴的白皙&#47.Next(Thirdly)..女的叫玛利亚. They always stay up late.),杰克逊..;小眼睛.I am tall andathletic(女的就short and silm)and I have afair/black face with two big &#47.In addition..女的就叫Maria,Julie,Amy,Jane). I am a 16(根据你实际年龄)-year-old boy/女孩,我很外向滴.我既高又壮,(女的就既矮又瘦),我有张带有两只大眼睛&#47, more and more people don`t value their healths,朱莉,艾米,I would exercise every day.But how would I do ? I would buy many sport equipments tokeep healthy.If I had five million dollars,I would be happier and happier.4 It`s important to keep healthyNowdays,简).我是个16/17&#47.倘若我有5百万美元,you`d better have at least eight hours` sleep and drink a glass of milk before you go to bed .保持健康很重要当今,越来越多的人不重视他们的健康哈.他们总是熬夜,少运动,还有吃太多垃圾食品等等.所以这些坏习惯让他们生病、不健康.你想知道如何保持健康吗?如果你不知道尼,就让我来告诉你怎么做吧.首先呢,你最好每天喝至少八杯水.然后呢,你最好常做做运动例如跑跑步,打打各类球,散散步等等.接下来尼,你最好多吃菜少吃垃圾食品.最后,睡觉前呢,你最好喝杯牛奶且要有至少8个小时的睡眠.No.5My future life in 10 yearsI think my life in ten yearswill be very colorful and interesting.I will be a helpful doctor. I will neverget tired even if I have to work for eleven hours.Because I will solve manypatients` illness/disease problems such as heart disease,lung disease and soon,and patients will be very healthy and happy and they will really appreciateme. I will be an excellent doctor and I will make much money for my parents.Iwill use my money to buy a big and beautiful villa for them,and make them livehappily. I will also donate some of my money to the charities to help poorpeople and make them live happilylike us.So how about yours?10年后的生活我认为呢,10年后我的生活很很丰富有趣.我会成为名助人为乐的医生.就算我得工作11小时我也不会累啦.因为我会解决众多病人们滴疾病难题比如心脏病呀,肺病啊等等呢,且病人们会非常健康开心,他们也会感谢我的.我会成为名卓越的医生还有我会为我滴父母赚很多钱.我会用我的钱给他们买套大大漂亮滴别墅让他们过得开心点.我也会捐些钱给慈善机构来帮助穷人们,让他们跟我们一样开心.那么你尼?No.6My friendHello,everyone! I have a friend named Michael. He is a 15-year-old boy and he`s very tall. He likes speaking English so much and doing exercise every day. His dream is to be a reporter because he thinks it`s a way to meet many famous people and it`s very interesting. This is my friend.我的朋友大家好啊,我有个叫麦克的朋友.他是个15岁男孩,很高的.他非常喜欢说英语,还有每天都做运动.他的梦想是成为一名记者,因为他认为这是个见很多名人的方式,同时也很有趣.这就是我的朋友啦.No.7My father in my eyesEverybody has his own father,so do I.Do you know my father? Well,my father is a doctor. He works in an international hospital.In my eyes,he is a superman.Do you want to know why?Because his medical skill is really great .He saves lots of people` lives.And many patients are all friendly to him.In addition, my father is also a kind man. He is never mad at people and he is always kind to patients.So that`s all.How about yours?Can you tell me?我眼中的父亲/老爸大家/每个人都有自己的老爸,我也不例外啦.你知道我滴老爸么?恩啊,我的老爸是名医生呢.他在一家国际医院上班.在我眼中呢,他就是位超人.你想知道为啥吗?因为呢,他的医疗技能是超棒的.他挽救了很多人的命.还有呢,所有病人们对他都很友好的.另外啊,我老爸也是位好人.他从不生人的气,他总是病人好呢,那么就是这样啦.你的呢?能否告诉我呢?No.8How to learn English better?Nowdays,English has beenwelcomed by more and more people.And it is the most important language in theworld.But do you know how to learn it better?Well,the first thing that youshould do is to trust yourself.Secondly,you have to prepare one notebook formaking notes in English class.Thirdly,you must review what you have learnt anddo more extracurricular exercises because practice makes perfect.Finally,youmust read two or three pieces of newspapers,listen to some English music and watchone or two movies every day.And you can't give it up at any time!Hope my advicecan help you learn English better.如何更好学英语啊?现今/当今,英语受到越来越多的人欢迎.且它也是世界上最重要的语言.但你知道如何更好学好英语呢?恩呐,第一件你应该做的就是相信你自己/给自己信心啦.第二呢,你得准备本笔记本便于英语课上用.三呢,你必须复习你所学还有多做课外练习因为呢熟能生巧.最后啊,你必须每天看2-3份报纸,听听英文音乐,还有看两部英文电影.还有呢,你任何时候都不能放弃英语.希望我的建议能让你更好地学习英语吧哈.-No.9My familyI have a big and happy family.There are four people in my family. They are my father,my mother,my eldersister and me.My father is a doctor.He works in ahospital and he usually takes a bus there.He enioys watching TV and playingbadminton at weekends.My mother is a teacher.She works in a school .She often goes to work by subway and sometimes she goes by bike. She likes playing computer games in herspare/free time.My elder sister and me are students.And we always go to school by bicycle.My elder sister enjoys listening to music and readingnovels.And I like singing songs and playing the guitar.So this is my family.How about yours?我的家庭我有个大大幸福的家.我家呢,有四人.分别是我的老爸,我老妈,我老姐和我.我老爸呢是名医生,在家医院上班,他通常呢搭公交车去上班.他喜欢周末的时候看看电视打打羽毛球.我老妈是名教师在家学校上班.她经常搭地铁上班有时呢也骑自行车去的.她有空时喜欢玩玩电脑游戏.我老姐和我呢,都是学生啦、我们总骑自行车去上学的.我老姐喜欢听音乐,看看小说.我喜欢唱唱歌还有弹弹吉他.所以这就是我的家啦,你的呢?No.10How to learn English well? Nowdays, English is an important and interesting language in many countries. And it has been welcomed by more and more people. But do you know how to learn it well? Well, let me show you something easy to learn. First, you must trust yourself.Second, you`d better buy a notebook and you `d better listen to your English teacher carefully in class.And you must write down the most important knowledge. Third, you`d better do more extracurricular exercises about English. Anyway, you can`t give it up whenever you meet some problems because of it. At last, wish you successful!如何学好英语?如今呢,英语在很多国家都很重要有趣.且受到越来越多的人们的欢迎.但你知道如何学好它么?恩啊,让我来给你简单说说哈.首先呢,你必须给自己点信心.第二呢,你最好买本笔记本,还有英语课上最好认真听你老师讲课.还有呢,你必须记下最重要的知识啦.其三呢,你最好多做有关英语的课外练习.总之你任何时候都不能因为遇到英语难题而中途放弃.最后呢,祝你成功哈!,还有呢如果我帮助他们脱离险境的话他们也会很感激我的,还有助人为乐等等.我的梦想呢,是成为名医生(名演员?我的暑假暑假即将来临.我准备做很多有趣的事,我会变得越来越开心还有我能做很多有趣之事,你呢.)..),上网;黑脸庞,do less exercise and eat much junk food and so on..岁的男孩&#47,I will do my homeworkfirst and finish it quickly. Next,I will find a part-time job to enrichmyself.Then.No.3 MeMy name`s (男的K开心,我会捐两百万出来给非洲贫困国家还有居住在中国的贫民们.我相信暑假来临之时我会变得很轻松还有高兴滴.接下来呢,我会找份兼职来充实我自己;12.,I will help my parents with housework such as cleaning the housefor them,washing dishes and washing clothes for them and so on.I believe I willbe very relaxed and happy when the summer holiday comes,so how about yours,加文,杰克;small eyes, a small&#47,我会每天都锻炼,how aboutyou?我我的名字呢叫(男的凯文.I think doctors can solve the body illness of patients.Andpatients will appreciate me very much if I help them out.This is me,taking walks and so on ,一个小&#47,Gavin,我会帮助我父母做家务例如为他们扫扫家,洗洗碗,还有洗洗衣服等等?No.2My summer holidaySumming holiday will come.AndI am going to do many interesting things.First of all.然后呢..If I had five million dollarsIf I had five million dollars,你尼?No;girl and I am very outgoing, how would I do ? Well, I would do what I wanted to do. For instance, I would buy manynew clothes for my parents and make them live happily , I would donate two million dollars for thepoor countries of Africa and the poor people who lives in China
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右_小学生作文
暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右
作者: 关注人气:3453℃ []
内容简介:IntheparkTodayIwenttotheparkwithmyfriends.Socool!Look,thisisabeautifulpark.Therearemanyflowersan..
本文《暑假英语作文带翻译60词左右》由整理,仅供参考。如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享~感谢你的阅读与支持!
In&the&parkTodayI&went&to&the&park&with&my&friends.So&cool!Look,&this&is&a&beautiful&park.&There&are&many&flowers&and&trees.&The&air&is&quite&fresh&and&birds&sing&happily.Today&isSaturday.&So&there&are&many&people&in&the&park.&There&is&a&girl&under&the&tree.&What&is&she&doing?&Oh,&she&is&sleeping.&Peter&is&reading&the&book.&Oh,&he&likes&to&study&very&much!&And&Jason&is&reading&books,&too.&But&he&is&reading&the&comic&book.&Mary&is&flying&a&kite.&She&is&so&happy!&Mike&is&playing&the&basketball&with&his&classmates.&That’s&great!All&the&people&there&are&happy.&We&have&a&god&time.What&a&beautiful&place!&I&like&it!译文:在里今天我和我的们去了。太酷了!看,这是个美丽的公园。那儿有许多花花草草。鸟儿在的歌唱,空气清新极了~今天是周六,所以公园里有很多人。树下有一个女孩,她在干什么?她在睡觉。呵呵!Peter正在阅读,喔~他真爱。Jason也在看书,但他在看漫画书。Mary正在放风筝,瞧,她多高兴!Mike正在和他的们打篮球。太棒了!所有的人们都很。我们玩的很愉快。多美的一个地方啊!我喜欢它~&&
>> 不是您想要的?去
浏览更多精彩文章。<<
小学生作文网站内导航英语作文 你经常看什么电视,最喜欢什么节目,为什么?60致70词左右
来源:互联网
责任编辑:李平字体:
RT:我想知道英语作文 你经常看什么电视,最喜欢什么节目,为什么?60致70词左右用户回答1:My favourite TV programme.My favourite TV programme is cartoon. Because it is very funny and easy to understand. Cartoon can entertainment me and I will feel free in this peroid. My favourite cartoon is Happy Goat and Big Big Wolf. The intelligent of the goat really surprised me and the bad luck of the wolf also make me laugh. And I like XIyangyang best because he can run very fast and he is the most clever goat of them all. Cartoon is really a great way for mr to relax. I love them!
相关解决方法如下:
My Favourite Festival
My favourite festival is Spring Festival.Because is very happy in Spring Festival.You can wear new clothes .You can eat dunplings and your grandparents w...
My favourite cartoon
Do you like cartoon? If you like,I want to share my favourite cartoon with you.His name is Doraemon .He was born on September the third,2112.But he got t...
the programme i like best recently is Woju(蜗居) which is very hot in the last few months.I don&#39;t watch it on TV,instead I have been watching it on the internet.beacuse of the re...
是英语小作文吧?
the programme i like best recently is Woju(蜗居) which is very hot in the last few months.I don&#39;t watch it on TV,instead I have been watching it on the intern...
I like watching the ball games on TV,especially basketball games,such as NBA.These games are real and interesting,and they can make me happy.I like the TV operas made in H...
Let's love animals. Never do any harm to them."动物世界"是我最喜欢的电视节目。首先,我喜欢动物,尤其是小动物;第二,主持人把节目办得既生动又有趣;第三,通过这个节目,我...
My Favorite TV Program
My favorite TV program is &Animal World&. We can watch the program every Sunday evening. The program tells us the story of anim...
在新闻报道一直是我最喜爱的电视节目。 Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 pm a...
I especially appreciate this benefit of watching the news.我特别赞赏这一造福看新闻。
My Favorite TV Program
My favorite TV progam is &The World Today&, which is shown on Saturday evenings.
This program is like a wonderful window, through which...
staring at a television screen for a long period of time is extremely unhealthy for eyesights. While the young generation watches entertainment shows or dramas on the TV, they ten...
答:My favourite TV programme. My favourite TV programme is cartoon. Because it is very funny and easy to understand. Cartoon can entertainment me and I will feel free in this peroid. My favourite cartoon is Happy Goat and Big Big ...
问:你最喜欢的节目英语作文六十词翻译答:翻译成英文是What's your favorite program?下图是翻译截图
答:自己写嘛 或者中文写好后翻译软件翻译一下就好呐。。
答:在新闻报道一直是我最喜爱的电视节目。 Almost everyday I turn on the TV at 6:30 pm and wait for the news program.我几乎每天打开电视时下午6:30 ,等待新闻节目。 This has become a part of my life.这已成为我的一部分生命。 The News Re...
答:1.A happy Day It was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swi...
问:介绍你最喜欢的运动项目和运动员,以及你喜欢的原因.词数60-70词初一英语...答:Taking exercise is good for our health.All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.By taking exercise,we can relax our body and mind.At the same time,we can harden our muscle and have a good figure.If we don't take exercise for ...
问:人教版初一下学期第十一单元内容答:hi! i am mark .there are lots of tv shows in our life.of coures,i like some progarms i also don't like some.let me tell!i love watching a tv show named "laugh" it always shows some funning videos and make me happy but i don't l...
问:由于我在考试,本作文只有最后15分钟了,快写,7年级的,过了15分钟回答...答:My father likes American films very much because he thinks American films are very interesting and funny. He is an English teacher. He says that when he watch these filmshe can learn more English words and sentences. He doesn't...
答:你也是初一的啊 我刚才 还在早我寒假作业第38页的 作文呢 ! 等我找到了一定给你回复
答:"Animal World" is a popular TV program by CCTV. It is also my favourite program. I like it because I really like small animals. Also, the host has the ability to make the program lively and interesting. Finally, from the progra...为您准备的好内容:
最新添加资讯
24小时热门资讯
Copyright &#169;
haoxyx.com All Rights Reserved. 好心游戏网 版权所有
京ICP备号-1 京公网安备02号网页版学习工具
1.英语爱好者;2.有志英语精进的学习者;3.希望给孩子提供英语学习指导的家长;4.英语学习受困者。
英语作文可以说是英语整张试卷中最难的一部分,因为作文就是对所有知识的一个综合考察,所以要想写好英语作文必须得下足够的功夫。当然,如果我们自己写作文有困难,可以背一些优秀的范文。下面,沪江小编...
英语作文可以说是英语整张试卷中最难的一部分,因为作文就是对所有知识的一个综合考察,所以要想写好英语作文必须得下足够的功夫。当然,如果我们自己写作文有困难,可以背一些优秀的范文。下面,沪江小编就为大家介绍一些英语50词的优秀作文。 英语作文50字(一): my day英语作文50字 Today was Sunday and I was very happy!In the morning,I stayed at home to do my homework and watch TV。In the afternoon,I went to a park with my best friends
,组织严密,环环相扣(胡泓, 175 ) 。 通过对中英文语篇模式差异的分析,让学生了解不同的语言文化往往具有不同的思维模式,这样不但可以提高学生的英语阅读能力,还有助于培养学生的英语思维能力,避免学生在写英语作文时犯文化错误。 除了对语篇模式进行分析外,对课文中出现的习语、典故等需要教师作适当的补充,让学生了解言外之意,这一点在词汇教学中已有论述。课文中还包含着西方文化不同于中国文化的价值观,如强调个性的张扬、每个人享有同等的权利和义务等人文思想,需要教师在课文教学中加以点拨。比如在学了第一册 Unit 3 Abraham Lincoln 和第二册 Unit 19 A freedom
BCBCC 16-20 BADBC 21-25 ACBCD 26-30 DCDAC Part Ⅲ Vocabulary and Structure (25 points, 1 point each) Section A 31-35 DBBDD 36- 40 CACDB 41- 45 AACAA Section B 46-50 BBDCA 51-55 BDCBA Part Ⅳ Writing (15 points) (略) 作文评分标准 《大学英语》B的作文考试评卷原则是在整体评阅的基础上给出印象分,此印象分以奖励给分,不是按错扣分。 评分按档次进行,即1-3分,4-6分,7-9分,10-12分
No, they doesn’t. 七、作文:10分 1、介绍自己上周末的活动:What did you do last weekend ? 2、写一写你自己(内容可以是你; 你的家庭;你的朋友??????) Write about youself (you, your family, your friend???) 要求:1、任选一项。 2、与主题有关、条理清楚、意思连贯、语句通顺、标点正确、书写规范。 3、50个单词左右。 听力材料: 一、1. I’m washing my clothes now . 2. I’m excited, I’m going on a big trip. 3. Tom
纸。 _____________________________________________________________ 99.在Sandy的空余时间,她学习英语和享受音乐。 _____________________________________________________________ 100.孩子们经常帮助他们的祖父母准备晚饭。 _____________________________________________________________ B.作文 (20分) 以“My best friend”为题,根据下列要点提示写一篇作文: 1,Daniel, 13岁,阳光中学七年级一班。 2,戴着眼镜,个子不高。 3,经常做运动,很少吃汉堡和喝可乐
186. letter 字母;信 187. library 图书馆 188. life 生命;生活 189. light 光;灯 190. line 线;生产(装配)线 如果想要英语进入一个更高的阶段,单词量不够就会成为一个很大的障碍,就拿做试卷来说,如果单词量不够,不仅阅读理解和完形填空的分拿不到,就连翻译和作文也很难写好,这就是为什么很多同学一提到学英语,就想到背单词了。沪江小编希望大家多多背单词,提高英语水平。
有很多英语单词的结构类似于汉字里的偏旁部首,词缀相当于偏旁,词根相当于部首,掌握常见的词缀和词根是英语词汇学的一大要求,英语学习者要善于用词缀和词根去学习单词。下面沪江小编就为大家梳理了一批关于英语单词相关的词根,供大家学习参考。 1 act 行动,表演,扮演;法令,条例 action active activity actor actress actual(al名词和形容词后缀)----行动而非空谈的 exact(ex前缀,…外)-----从行动中得出的 exactly react(re前缀,后,回)---向回行动---起反作用 practice(pre前缀,…前;ice后缀)----行动
就OK了。 【5写作】(作文)分数占25%。应用时25分钟。—— 一般都是些应用文的形式。如:通知,写信,个人介绍等。在写之前要好好想想该什么写,分多少段落等。背一遍作文模板更好。在写的当中,我们一定要懂得应用 一些关键词,如:Then. But . Because. In spite of . as a result (of). Besides . I wouder (if).一般你分为三段落就好了。等等。 以上便是沪江小编为大家介绍的英语b级考试技巧,希望对大家能有所帮助。获取更多相关知识请关注沪江网校。
英翻汉】(句子选择题61——64+段落65共5小题)分数占20%.应用时25分钟.——在这里的 句子选择题 同学们要懂得抓住关键词,看看读顺没有.段落 ,就要好好的写写,不懂的单词也可以朦胧写过去,一般让人读通顺就OK了. 【5写作】(作文)分数占25%.应用时25分钟.—— 一般都是些应用文的形式.如:通知,写信,个人介绍等.在写之前要好好想想该什么写,分多少段落等.背一遍作文模板更好.在写的当中,我们一定要懂得应用 一些关键词,如:Then. But . Because. In spite of . as a result (of). Besides . I wouder (if).一般你分为三段落就好了.等等. 以上便是沪江小编为大家介绍的英语b级考试题型分析及应对技巧,希望对大家能有帮助。获取更多相关知识请关注沪江网校。
一篇优秀的图表作文写作:应该是“目的明确”,“主题鲜明”,“结构配置得当”的作品。单纯的用数据来填充或是依赖改写词汇是不足以打动考官获得高分的。下面,沪江小编就为大家介绍一篇范文,建议大家从下面的范文和讲解中进行学习,一定会起到事半功倍的效果。 原图请对照Cambridge 8。 小作文:- 图表作文 1. Summarize 写作目的、最重要的信息 2. Make comparisons 归类、 控制好下面的内容: 1、 开篇:明确指出文章的写作目的 a) 随着时间,变化 b) 大小的比较 2、 结尾:结合写作目的,明确的给出图表中最为重要的信息 a) 看变化:哪些对象上升,哪些对象下降
“是时候改变落后的英语学习观了。”--华丽学院常见问题:1. 问:这课到底讲什么?答:《揭秘英语学习50坑》是华丽学院及其教师20年全科目、各级别社会、学校英语教学经验的总结;是针对国人英语全科学习问题的分析和解决方法的汇总;是任课教师理性、正直和良知的完全展示。有兴趣参课的学员可以前往“课程大纲——试听单元”体验课程。2. 问:我的英语学习问题很杂,这个课程能应对吗?答:本课程几乎涵盖了国人英语学习的所有角度,囊括了导学、听说读写、发音、语法、词汇、翻译、课业、教师、学习误区、学习心理和自学,共计15个分类、50个话题、260个英语学习相关问题。此外,如确有课程尚未覆盖的学习问题,大家可以加入课程学员专用QQ群与任课教师直接沟通,获得解答。3. 问:课程只是理论讲解,没有具体的英语学习内容吗?这课对我的英语学习有多大帮助呢?答:“明确问题、鞭辟入里”是本课程的特色,因为华丽学院相信:停止没有前途的跋涉之后,才有可能走出迈向成功的第一步,也就是说:如果大家的方法错了,学什么内容的结果都不会太好。同时,课程将通过“网校录播+逐课作业+QQ群(HL-PEL群号:)讨论”的形式让参课学员认识个人学习中的问题、修正学习的认知和方法、放弃无效的学习方式。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文60词左右初二 的文章

随机推荐