我要点评:爱丽丝梦游仙境读后感15篇_20字
的其他文章
写作达人推荐爱丽丝梦游仙境英文版读后感80字别从网上找_百度知道
爱丽丝梦游仙境英文版读后感80字别从网上找
我有更好的答案
自己写的啊。
你说的是英文版的书对吧
对读后感英文的
There are so many quotes that I really like in this book.And my favourite is definitely&It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.&I like it so much because it makes me feel like we all need to have a positive attitude towards life.We might all have thing not going in our way,but there is no point focusing at those dark side in life which can not be changed.We should all focusing on what's good in our life,because it's only the future that we could make a difference.So don't let go of this very moment,live hard and make it a better one.
是八十字吗
一百多一点。
采纳率:100%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
人寿保险的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。爱丽丝梦游仙境英文读后感_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
爱丽丝梦游仙境英文读后感
&&爱丽丝梦游仙境英文读后感
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢爱丽丝梦游仙境 英文版读后感 100-120字
爱丽丝梦游仙境 英文版读后感 100-120字 各位学长们,我只需要100-120.别超了200啊
  爱丽丝梦游仙境 Alice In Wonderland  Review on Alice In Wonderland  So here we are again,back down the rabbit hole with the ever-resourceful Alice courtesy of another movie studio.Ever wonder why they bother?Perhaps it's the fact that up until the last 50 years there was a dearth of decent young female protagonists in literature,but one thing's for sure,there's no sign of filmmakers getting tired of reinterpreting her picaresque adventures in Wonderland.  This time up,Tim Burton is at the tiller,so you might expect a gothic twist in the tale.What you are unlikely to predict is the sheer mediocrit there is more that is wandering than wonderful here.In an attempt to give Alice a touch of the Noughties - and presumably to attract that all-important teenage demographic - she is now 19 years old.Plagued her whole life by nightmares of falling,which no doubt account for the fact that actress Mia Wasikowska looks like a sallow,underfed version of Gwyneth Paltrow,she is about to be railroaded into marriage.Dashing off from the imminent proposal,she trips on a tree that appears to be a refugee from Sleepy Hollow and tumbles down the rabbit hole.After the traditional shenanigans with glass-topped table,key,'drink me' juice and 'eat me' cake she manages to unlock and pass through a small door,but those who have brought her here fear they have "the wrong Alice".  They must have the right one,you see,because it has been declared that she will become the White Queen's champion,slay the fearsome Jabberwock and thereby vanquish the evil Red Queen.Somehow the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) becomes muddled up in all this,along with Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Matt Lucas doing the vocal honours),The Cheshire Cat (Stephen Fry,who else?),the White Rabbit (who is so twitchy and red-eyed he looks like he's an hour late for his fix) and the Dormouse (Barbara Windsor on feisty form).  This sort of quest story - both external and internal - should be as easy as falling off a log for Disney,but Alice's travels are so randomly strung together that all tension is lost.It's as though the script meeting was held at the Mad Hatter's tea party,with all the ideas put in teacups and thrown against the wall - all of them seem to have stuck but in no particular order.The actors don't help either.Anne Hathaway is attempting to be the second coming of Glinda The Good Witch,Crispin Glover plays the creepy character he always plays,only this time hampered by dicey CGI,and Johnny Depp uses the role of the Mad Hatter to practice both his posh English and Glaswegian accents,switching between the two for no discernible reason and with no obvious effect on the laughter quotient.  Burton has always been known for arresting visuals,but audiences have been spoiled of late,with films like Avatar,A Christmas Carol and Up proving just how immersive 3D can be.Here it is little more than a gimmick.Occasionally a cup is thrown at us but there is nothing to draw us in,to make us feel like a part of the dreamscape.Wonderland?I'm afraid this Alice has gone for a Burton.祝你作业全班最棒!我顶你呦!
其他补充解答:
补充回答1:This is a story book,inside story of tall tales,bi
This is a but hundreds of pages of the book,showing just a little girl a long afternoon to meet a variety of impossibl
It is also a book even seem very ordinary book in the children's book,all roles in the story are talking,all have their own ideas--and hardly any different than any fairy tale story.
From beginning to end,the entire story is strange like that.
Alice has been inexplicably larger smaller,that was almost
She saw a lot of animals and a lot of people,trying to talk to them,but they are completely normal,an
She has been kept on asking questions,but – regardless of who gave her a sensible answer,but Alice was still believe!
All this makes me so to laugh or cry.
When Alice while sleepwalking
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《爱丽丝梦游仙境 英文版读后感 100-120字》相关的作业问题
I found the new Alice to be a refreshing view of the original story,which we all know and are over-bored with.It was funny to see how they imagined Wonderland t
I think Alice is a very brave girl.At first,she didn't know what happened and she is strange.But 再问: 200字 再答: 爱丽丝我是看过啦 不过有点久了 编不下去了 而且 没动力 (注不是积分动力 而是觉得自己在学校被虐待
楼下的,让我震惊
通过爱丽丝的奇幻之旅,我领会到了爱丽丝的勇敢、机智和她那愿意前行的心.也许,我们也需要这样的心,永无探索.
This is a story book, the inside of the story is preposterous, This is a but with more than pages of books, the show is just a little girl in
看一下是不是这个.这是迪士尼1951年版本的动画,我们这一周学校的活动刚好做的是这个.网页链接在这里Chorus:Alice in Wonderland,how do you get to Wonderland?Over the hill or underland,or just behind the tree?Whe
可以告你谋杀么!我来帮你写,骆驼祥子、精忠传、隋唐演义读后感:(此处省略0万亿字). 再问: 真棒,比楼上那些不三不四的好多了,我采纳定了!~~
《昆虫记》读后感 看了《昆虫记》后,这本书使我十分着迷,原来昆虫世界有这么多的奥秘,我知道了:凌晨,蝉是怎样脱壳;屎壳螂是如何滚粪球的;蚂蚁是怎样去吃蚜虫的分泌物.还弄清了:“螟蛉之子”是错误的,蜂抓青虫不是当成自己的儿子养,而是为自己的后代安排食物.第一次读《昆虫记》,不知怎么的它就吸引了我.这是一部描述昆虫们生育、
读《假如给我三天光明》有感 读了《假如给我三天光明》这本书,我被书中的主人公海伦深深的吸引,从她的身上我学到了很多,使我找到了坚强不屈挑战生命极限的勇气.十九个月大的海伦因病被证实为盲、聋、哑.但她并没有为此而崩溃,她依旧生活得很快乐,成功学完大学的所有课程,成为作家.这些事或许正常人都难以做到,但她却做到了.她小时候
20世纪,一个独特的生命个体以勇敢的方式震撼了世界,她就是海伦·凯勒——一个生活在黑暗中却又给人类带来光明的女性,一个度过了88个春秋,却熬过了87年无光,无声,无语的孤独岁月的弱女子.然而,正是这么一个幽闭在盲聋哑世界里的人,竟然毕业于哈佛大学德吉利夫学院,并用生命的全部力量处处奔走,建起了一家家慈善机构,为残疾人造
亲,什么诗啊,说清楚呐,要不然肿么帮你 再问: 不用了,亲
1.你是王伟,告诉父母,“我的寒假我做主”dear parents, my winter vacation is coming. this vacation ,i want to make a plan by my self.because i am a sixteen - year-old boy . i think
在每一个创业者心目中,都存在着盖茨、戴尔这样的榜样人物.创业者的心态和条件各不相同,但期盼成功是他们的一个共同点.“一将功成万骨枯”,在现实世界里,盖茨、戴尔这样的幸运儿毕竟是少数或者是极少数.根据有关的数据,在美国中小企业中,约有68%的企业在第一个5年内倒闭,19%的企业可生存6~10年,只有13%的企业寿命超过1
《八十天环游地球》读后感读了儒勒.凡尔纳写的《八十天环游地球》,我感受很多,特别佩服福克先生那不达目的不罢休的精神,福克先生的坚定意志时刻激励着我.福克先生是位极有修养的绅士,日,福克先生在改良俱乐部与朋友们打赌用80天环游地球一周.但他出发后英国国家银行失窃,侦探费克斯发现福克先生很像小偷,便在路上
Shanghai World Expo 2010 Shanghai World Expo 2010 logo Expo 2010 Shanghai China (Expo 2010), is the 41st World Expo. On May 1, 2010 to Oct. 31 period, was held
一 通过读了这篇《唯一的听众》,我感受到了一种鼓励的力量是多么的强大,同时也感受到了一位老人美好的心灵. 文章主要说了一个这样的故事:作者以前刚刚学习拉小提琴的时候,总是很难听,一段时间后仍是如此,令他又沮丧又灰心.可是,一位“耳聋”的老太太走入了作者的生活中,每当作者拉琴的时候,她就在一旁认真地“听”并鼓励他,是她用
  长久以来,一颗流浪的心忽然间找到了一个可以安歇的去处.坐在窗前,我在试问我自己:你有多久没有好好看看这蓝蓝的天,闻一闻这芬芳的花香,听一听那鸟儿的鸣唱?有多久没有回家看看,听听家人的倾诉?有多久没和他们一起吃饭了,听听那年老的欢笑?有多久没与他们谈心,听听他门的烦恼、他们的心声呢?是不是因为一路风风雨雨, 而忘了天
生命的赞歌雪峰生命是一条小溪,来自雪山或地下涌泉,蜿蜒流淌于崇山峻岭、草原峡谷之中,欢叫着、跳跃着奔向蔚蓝色的大海;生命是一棵长青藤,吸收着大地的滋养,沐浴着阳光雨露的滋润,在山坡草地、悬崖峭壁上默默地、悄悄地展现着自己的青枝绿叶;生命是一束流动的光,尽情地、炽热地燃烧着自己,装点着苍穹,最后以能量的形式融合于其他物体
西游记》读书笔记 ① 每当我翻开《西游记》时,总有不同的心情.它在四大名著中,是最生动活泼的,小时候的我读起它来总觉得既过瘾又有趣.但今时今日,不变的是那光怪陆离,色彩斑斓的神话世界,我的领悟却变了.然而,目前社会上还有许多人被一些价值不大的东西所束缚,却自得其乐,还觉得很满足.经过几百年的探索和发展,人们对物质需求已

我要回帖

更多关于 爱丽丝梦游仙境的英语 的文章

随机推荐