中考英语作文注意事项_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
中考英语作文注意事项
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢初三英语作文字数要求 完美作业网 www.wanmeila.com
2015英语作文初三题目60字数限制毕 Dragon Boat Festival last year, I and my father, mother, sister, brother went to GuiLin by car . In the morning we came down the mountain. I saw wooded mountains, wild flowers bloom. We climb up the hill along the mountain path. Come halfway up the mountain, I feel a little tired. Dad said to me, can't do anything halfway. So I insisted reached the top, the top of the scenery so beautiful.Down the hill, we went boating in the lake. In the evening we went to eat rice noodles, had a good day.
英语考研作文字数要求? 我今年刚考上研究生,明确告诉你是160到200以内,这是考试的要求,呵呵你也可以再网上看下考研的试卷,就很明白了
考研英语作文的字数要求是啥 我今年刚考上研究生,明确告诉你是160到200以内,这是考试的要求,呵呵你也可以再网上看下考研的试卷,就很明白了
考研英语写作要求多少字数 160子左右多积累一些考研词汇,然后学一些语法!一定要攻克词汇和短语,要熟练,学一些你比较感兴趣的英语知识,上课需要认真听讲,下课及时的做笔记,养成背单词的好习惯,经常复习以前学过的知识!英语学习起来并不是很难,只要你用心去学,相信你一定会成功的
英文作文。。不限字数。。要求越详细越好 20分Good morning sunshine, sprinkled on a page, such as dim as abrilliant sunset, a long drag on the tip of the partner. The wind alwaysblowing more cold than usual, people could not help chills.Thinkabout it, only more than thirty days from the final exam, while onlyfour days away from the monthly exam. At this time, preparing forChristmas in foreign countries, next Thursday is Christmas Eve, Fridayis Christmas, we began monthly exam.The eve of Christmas Eve lastyear, early in the morning, desk or drawer will have one apple, achocolate flower branch, a branch length of the plum sugar ... Bang Bang... and greeting cards, but also in a few days ago to quietly fashiontoday.Christmas Eve, even in school, we will go out in groups, "Hi",no matter how late, there will be fireworks, lanterns and carnival. Onthe road late at night, a group of naive Whistling face together all theway ... ...High and one of the. This year's Christmas Eve, and I asusual "Hi", but my partner has become piles of piles of work andcounseling book. Christmas, continue past tense.After all, we no longer small.Some things, has become the past
一般英语作文要写多少字 考研英语二大小作文对字数要求不同,小作文在100字左右。大作文在150字左右。虽然考研英语大纲对于英语一和英语二的字数规定不同,即英语一160到200词,英语二150词左右,但是在实际的阅卷操作中,两种试卷只要都不写超200字就可以了。  不过其中值得注意的是,考研英语一如果刚刚写到160词的时候,给阅卷人的直观感受是你的字数有可能不够,所以尽量作文写到180词是最保险的方案了。
关于励志的初中英语作文200字数限制 We Must Face FailureAs we all know, "Failure is the mother of success." But few people can really understand what the saying means.In the world, I am sure that no one dare say he hasn't met any trouble all his life. So we must face failure. In fact, failure is not fearful, but important thing is how to face it correctly. Facing failure, people will never take their fate lying down.They will try their best to work harder and harder until at last they succeed.Not being courageous to face setbacks, people have no chance to enjoy the pleasure of success. So they have nothing to do but feel sad and empty all day and all night. In fact, they lose the chance of success themselves.My friend, whenever in trouble, please remember, "Failure is the mother of success."我们必须面对失败我们都知道:“失败是成功之母。”但真正理解这句话的人却不多。我相信,世界上没有一个人敢说他一生中从没遇到过任何麻烦。因此,我们必须面对失败。其实,失败并不可怕,重要的是如何正确看待它。敢于面对失败,人们将不再由命运摆布。他们将全力以赴的辛勤工作,直到最后成功。不敢面对挫折,人们也就没有机会享受成功的喜悦。他们会无所事事,终日沮丧而空虚。事实上,是他们自己把成功的机会丧失了。朋友们,无论何时你遇到了困难,请记住:“失败是成功之母。”
英语翻译1 文章字数要求是多少?2 每篇文章 字数不少于800字3 您这片文章字数 太多了 / 太少了.4 你的文章字数不够 ,请再写点5 字数超过了要求,请删减或是修改下.6 我们劝过他了,可是他不听.1.What is the article word count requirements?2.Every article of no less than 800 words3.You this article word count too much/too little.4.Your article word count is not enough,please write again5.Word count more than the requirement,please cut or modify.6.We advised him,but he did not listen.
高考英语作文字数 高考英语作文乱写凑字数最多能得0-5分。高考英语作文,不管是全国卷,还是地方卷,都有明确的给分标准。给分标准基本是一致的。一、一般一篇25分,字数要求150词的英语作文评分原则如下:1.本题总分为25分,按5个档次给分。2.评分时,可先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定其所属档次,然后以该档次的要求来衡量、确定或调整档次,最后给分。3.概要部分少于20词或多于40词;全文少于130词或多于180词的,从总分中酌情减去1-2分。4.评分时,应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、运用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性。5.拼写和标点符号是语言准确性的一个方面,评分时,应视其对交际的影响程度予以考虑。英美拼写及词汇用法均可接受。6.如字迹难以辨认,以致影响表达,将分数降低一个档次。二、各档次的给分范围和要求第五档:(21—25分)完全完成了试题规定的任务。l覆盖所有内容要点。l语法结构和词汇有个别小错误,但为尽量使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致;具备较强的语言运用能力。l有效地使用了衔接手段,全文结构紧凑,内容连贯。完全达到了预期的写作目的。第四档:(16—20分)完成了试题规定的任务。l虽漏掉一、二个次重点,但覆盖所有主要内容。l应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。l语法结构和词汇方面应用基本准确,少许错误主要是因为尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。l应用简单的语句间的衔接手段,全文结构紧凑,内容较连贯。达到了预期的写作目的。第三档:(11—15分)基本完成了试题规定的任务。l虽漏掉一些内容,但基本覆盖主要内容。l应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。l有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,但不影响理解。l应用简单的衔接手段,内容基本连贯。整体而言,基本达到了预期的写作目的。第二档(6—10分)未恰当完成试题规定的任务。l漏掉或未清楚描述某些主要内容,写了一些无关内容。l语法结构单一,所用词汇有限。l有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响了对所写内容的理解。l较少使用衔接手段,内容缺少连贯性。信息未能清楚地传达给读者。第一档(1—5分)未完成试题规定的任务。l明显遗漏主要内容,写了一些无关内容。l语法结构单一,所用词汇不当。l有较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误,影响内容理解。l缺乏语句间的衔接手段,内容不连贯。信息未能传达给读者。0分:未能传达给读者任何信息:内容太少,无法评判;所写内容均与试题要求内容无关或无法看清。豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
初三80字英语作文
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初三80字英语作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口当前位置: &>&&>&&>& > 初三关于家里规则的英语作文
初三关于家里规则的英语作文
时间: 00:00:00 来源:
本文已影响人
篇一:九年级上英语作文范文 九年级上英语作文范文 (一) 英语是世界上使用最广泛的语言,许多国家都把它作为一门重要的外语教学。但要学好它不容易。请根据以下提示,以“my English study”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,可适当发挥。提示: (1) 英语是我最喜欢的科目,我对它非常感兴趣; (2) 初学英语时感到困难,有时想放弃; (3) 英语老师鼓励我,给了我很大的帮助; (4) 我现在是全班英语最好的学生。 my English study English is my favorite subject. I’m very interested in it. But things were not like this before. I was in trouble when I began to study English . Sometimes I wanted to give it up. when my English teacher knew this, she talked to me for a long time. She encouraged me , taught me how to remember words and helped me make notes. She told me not to give anything up easily. From then on , I began to change . I worked very hard and make great progress(取得很大进步) day by day. Now with the help of my teacher, I am the best student at English in my class. I have found English is really a bridge to so much knowledge. I’m going to study it even harder. 假如有几个外国朋友要到中国过春节,他们想了解有关中国春节的情况。请根据下面的要求写一篇不少于80字的短文,不能逐字翻译。 要点: (1) 春节是中国的新年,一般在1月下旬或2月份 (2) 春节前人们要大扫除,给孩子买新衣服; (3) 大年夜家人在一起吃团圆饭,吃饺子; (4) 大年初一人们开始走亲访友。 chinese New Year is also called Spring Festival. It usually comes in late January or February. Before Spring Festival , the chinese people usually clean their houses and buy new clothes for the children. on the last day of the year, there’s a big family dinner. And people often eat dumpling at that time. All the members of family go out to visit their relatives and friends on first day of the New Year. People have a very good time during Spring Festival. 假设你叫林涛,下周是你的生日。你准备在家开一个晚会,并邀请你的朋友参加。晚会7:00开始。你家在南海路68号。乘5路或8路公交车在人民路下车。你家就紧挨着车站。房子是红色的,门是白色的。请根据以上信息,给你的好朋友魏明写一封80词左右的信。 Dear wei ming, Next Saturday is my birthday. I’m going to have a birthday party at home in the evening. It will start at 7:00 . would you like to come? I have also asked some other classmates of ours and some of my friends. I live at 68 Nanhai Road. You can take the
No. 5 or No. 8 bus and get off at the bus stop of Renmin Road . my home is next to the bus stop. It’s a red house with a white door. You can’t miss it. I hope you will come. Yours, Lin Tao 你在电视上看到你过去的同学李英在英语演讲比赛上获得了一等奖。你不禁回忆起以前的她,她过去是一个很害羞的女孩,。。。几年未见,她真的发生了很大的变化。你为她感到骄傲和高兴。由此你想到自己的生活也应有变化。请根据下面的提示内容,写一篇80次左右的日记。 wednesday , August 22 Today I was surprised to see my old classmate, Li Ying, on TV. She got the first prize in an English contest . She has change a lot . She used to be very shy and quiet . She was afraid to speak in front of others, but now she is no longer that shy girl . She is so outgoing. Her speech was very interesting . I really take pride in her success. People sure change. People should be confident in themselves. I want to try my best to improve myself, too. 随着科技的发展,电脑已进入第一文摘 文摘:初三关于家里规则的英语作文) 典例:假如你是李磊,你的美国笔友Tom对中国传统文化很感兴趣。请你用英语给他写一封80 词左右的电子邮件。介绍一两个中国的传统节日、如春节、中秋节等。 第二单元(介绍春节) Dear Tom I am very glad to tell you something about spring festival. It’s a traditional festival in china. It comes in winter. It’s time to get new. we usually clean and decorate our house carefully before it comes. I always help my mother clean the windows and wash the clothes. we put on chunlian on the door and chuanghua on the window. It’s time to say goodbye to the last year, and say hello to the New Year. Everyone goes home to get together with their families, no matter how far it is. They must have dinner together on that day. They must visit their relatives and friends and say “Happy New Year” to them. when the kids greet their grandparents, they can get money. Unit4 本单元话题为“我们怎样变化的”主要围绕人或事物从过去到现在所发生的变化展开描述,写作时首先要理清写作的逻辑顺序,注意过去与现在的对比。在句式的使用上,既可用used to do/be…,but now…,也可以直接用一般过去时描述过去的情况,用一般现在时描写现在的情况,各种句式交替使用,以免文章显得呆板。写作此类话题作文的常用表达有: (1) …used to do/be (2) How/what about you? (3) …has/have changed a lot in the last few years. 典例:请你以changes in people’s life 为题描述最近几年人们生活上的变化。词数80词左右。 提示:1、人们的联系方式、娱乐方式的改变 2、人们的出行方式及居住环境的改变
changes in people’s life Great changes have taken place in people’s life in the last few years. In the past people kept in touch with relatives or friends mainly by sending letters. They would listen to the radio for news and other information. children used to go to school by bike. Big families had to share small rooms. Now people can talk to others by telephone or on the internet at home. when they are free, they watch the news and other programs on tv. Some families are rich enough to send their children to school in their own cars. more and more people live in big and bright apartment with several rooms. In a word, people live better than before.
Unit5 本单元涉及的话题是“中国制造的东西”,而话题作文涉及的民间艺术以及文化传承。这是一个适合记叙、说明两种体裁相结合的话题,同时也是学生喜欢写、有话写的题材。写好这类文章,最重要的是准确捕捉写作的“精髓”,有条理的把要描述的某一事物展现出来,此类话题的写作要立足事实、表达真情实感。写作此类话题作文的常用表达有: (1) china is famous for… (2) It’s great that china is so good at… (3) …wish that in the future…will… (4) These usually try to show… (5) They are seen as symbols of… 典例:假如你是韩梅,远在美国的笔友Linda给你写信了!信中,Linda向你了解范文: Dear Linda, You asked me what famous snacks there were in my country. well, in my country, one of the most famous snacks is tanghulu. Each different part of china has different tanghulu. It is usually made of haws, which are put together on a stick and covered with ice sugar. But there are more materials for tanghulu today in some places, such as strawberries, grapes, and even little apples. It is said that tanghulu ever saved the life of an emperor’s wife in the song dynasty. It was so delicious and healthy that many chinese people like eating it. It is now seen as the bright symbols of happiness and reunion. Are you looking forward to eating it? come to my country, and I’ll treat you to tanghulu Unit 6 本单元的话题是“发明”,涉及科普知识与技术等内容,是学生最感兴趣的话题之 一。写作体裁多为说明文,写好这类文章一定要抓住事物的特征。功能和用途。写作此类话题作文的常用表达有: (1) when was …invented? (2) It was invented… (3) They are used for… 典例:计算机在我们的生活、工作中的作用越来越大,你知道计算机的起源与发吗?请结合计算机的发明时间(1946年)、外形、用途等方面,谈一下它的发展变化,并说明你对未来计算机的畅想。 computer computers are becoming more and more important in our daily life. Do you know when the computer was invented? The computer was invented in 1946. At that time, it was huge. with the development of science and technology, the computer has grown smaller. Now there are many kinds of computers, such as personal computers and laptops. The computer is a very useful tool in our life. For example, it can send some messages to foreign friends by email. what’s more, it can share information with others through the world wide web. we can also listen to music or play the game on computers. It makes us relax. It’s hard to imagine what our life would be like without computers. I think computers will be more convenient and they are going to change our life completely in the near future.
欢迎转载:http://www.diyiwenzhai.com/youxiuzuowen/chuzhongzuowen/chusanzuowen/310356.html
猜你感兴趣:
相关热词搜索:初三英语作文范文
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
初三英语作文范文
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
初三英语作文范文
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.cOm 初三英语书面表达范文& (2012.3)1.&目前, 许多中学生不重视课外。请你根据下表内容写一篇短文,对这一现状进行分析并提出建议。不重视课外的原因&&1. 作业太多2. 没有读书习惯3. 时间花在电视或网络上课外阅读的好处&1. 更多地了解世界2. 学会如何思考3. 生活更加丰富多彩对学校或同学的建议&……(至少一点)注意:1. 词 数: 80个左右(开头已给出的内容不记入总词数);&&&&& 2. 内容必须包括上表中的要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐字翻译;&&&&& 3. 条理清楚、语句连贯;&&& At present only a few students do some reading after class. Here are several reasons. First of all, quite a lot of students are burdened with (背负着)too much homework. Still others haven’t formed a habit of reading. They would rather spend their spare time on TV or on the Internet. && However, reading has many benefits. Through reading we can learn more about the world. Besides, it can help us think better. Last but not least, reading can make our life more colourful.& Here are my suggestions. For one thing, teachers are supposed to limit the amount of our homework so that we can have more time to read. For another, it’s a good idea to form reading clubs and learn from each other.
2.某英语报社就“中学生可不可以带手机上学”的话题展开讨论。假如你是王涛,请你根据下表所提供的信息,向该报编辑写一封信,发表自己的观点。带手机的好处1.便于与父母和朋友联系;2.能增加乐趣带手机上学存在的问题1.上课时打手机妨碍教学,影响其他同学学习;2.用手机聊天、发短信,即浪费时间又浪费钱;3.用手机玩游戏、考试作弊,危害大;建议1.上课时不使用手机;2不能用手机玩游戏,作弊;3.手机为贵重物品,应妥善保管;注意:1.短文应包括表中所提示的内容,可适当发挥,但不能逐字翻译;2.要求书写清楚,句子通顺,语法正确;3.文中不要出现真实的姓名和学校:4.100词左右,信得开头和结尾已给出:Dear Editor,I am a junior three student.I’m writing to tell you my opinion on whether middle school students should go to school with mobile phones.I think they can do that,because they can stay in touch with their friends and families wherever they are.Besides,the mobile phone can give them a lot of fun.However,there are some problems with using mobile phones.Using mobile phones in class can disturb teachers and students. Some students spend too much time and money in sending messages,playing games or even cheating in exams.&&&& At last,I suggest that students should not use mobile phones in class,play games or cheat in exams.And because the mobile phones are expensive,the owners should take good care of it.YoursWang Tao3.&(A)介绍一下坐火车去旅行,在火车上可以做的和不可以做的事情。&& 如:Don’t sing songs loudly.&&&&& Don’t throw about.&&& &&&&&& Don’t shout.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Don’t run.&&&&&& You can eat something.&&&&&& Look after your bag carefully.(B)假如你是Jack,给你的朋友Tom写一封信,叙述你的一次旅行经历。要求表达清晰,语句通顺,书写清楚。 80词左右。Dear Tom, &&&& How time flies! How’s everything going?&&&& Now let me tell you something about my holiday trip. Our trip was great. I went to the beach with my classmates . We played games on the beach and swam in the sea. I took lots of photos. They were beautiful . I’d like to show them to you . I also bought some presents. I like them very much.&&&& It was a good trip for us. I really enjoyed myself.&&&& Write to me soon. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Jack4.& 30年前中国改革开放的春风,从农村刮起。30年来,中国这片古老的土地,又重新焕发了生机,在教育、医疗、就业、环境等诸多方面都取得了很大的进步,人民生活水平获得了极大的提高。请结合自己家乡在这30年的变化和自己的所见所闻,以“Great Changes in My Hometown”为题写一篇。(15分)字数90左右Great Changes in My Hometown&&&&& My hometown has changed a lot since 30 years ago. With the development of science technology, we know more about medicine and we’re better at preventing illness. As a result, we can live longer and healthier than in the past. More and more children who dropped out of school can go to school with the help of Project Hope and government.& People don’t have to work as hard as they worked 30 years ago. They have more holidays so they can visit places of interest and do something they like in their free time. I hope my hometown will be better and better in the future.
5.请你以“My hometown”为题,写一篇关于你的家乡的短文,谈谈你的家乡从过去到现在发生了怎样的变化以及你希望你的家乡将来是什么样的。80词左右。My Hometown&&&&& My hometown is a small city in South China. There weren’t so many factories in the past, so the air was very fresh and a lot of birds flew above the lakes. In addition,& the trafficwas not so heavy& and it was safe in the street. People enjoyed swimming in the river in summer. However, as more and more factories have been built , the environment& is becoming worse and worse, many fish in the river have been dead and the water has become dirty. The air is not as fresh as before . Too many cars have caused more traffic accidents. I hope that everyone will do their best to save our city& and make it more and more beautiful in the future.
6.某英文报举办以“家乡的变化”为主题的征文活动,请你根据下面的提示写一篇短文。&& 过去:生活贫困,房屋破旧;污染严重,垃圾遍地;交&&&&&&& 通不便,游客很少。& 现在:住房宽敞、明亮,许多人都有自己的汽车;山更绿,水更清,天更蓝;每年有成千上万来自世界各地的游客。 & 将来:请你展望家乡的未来。&& 参考词汇:environment 环境, pollution污染,&&&& convenient方便&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Great Changes in My Hometown& In the past ,my hometown was very small .People lived a poor life. The houses were old and small. Pollution was very serious, and there was rubbish everywhere.The traffic was not convenient, so few visitors came here.& Now great changes have taken place& in my hometown. The environment has become more beautiful. The mountains have turned greener, the rivers clearer and the shy bluer. Trees,flowers and grass can be seen everywhere. People live a better life. Their houses are large and bright.Many people have their own cars. Every year,thousands of people from all over the world come to visit& my hometown.&&& I’m sure my hometown will become better and better in the future.
7.上周初三年级同学进行了一次体检,结果发现同学们的视力下降。请你用英语向全班同学报告原因(如图所示)。并提出倡议:爱护我们的眼睛& 养成好的读书习惯要求:1. 写出所给要点,不必逐字翻译。&&&&& 2. 要用所给提示词语,做到语句连贯。&&&&& 3. 全文字数80字左右,开头和结尾不计入总数。提示词语:poorer and poorer,become shortsighted,reading habitBoys and girls,Most of us paid little attention to protecting our eyesight. So the examination report is not very good. Two thirds of the students spend too much time on TV, playing computer games or their eyes are too tired. A quarter of us are reading while lying in bed or walking. And a few read books both in strong sunlight and in the dark light.With the time passing on, the eyesight becomes poorer and poorer. We’ll regret(后悔) if we are shortsighted. It is important for us to form a good reading habit(形成一个好的看书习惯). Let’s take care of our eyes!I really hope all of us are well. Many thanks.
8.假如你是李平,准备参加学校组织的英语征文比赛。请根据下面所提供的信息,介绍今天在你校操场举行的“ONE for ONE”图书义卖活动的情况并谈谈你的感受。&& This afternoon a charity sale was held on the playground in our school. Its purpose was to donate books to children in poor areas. If you bought one book, you gave a new one to a child in need at the same time. All the teachers and students took an active part in this event. Everyone looked quite happy.&&& As we know, books are bridges to knowledge. If a child in poor areas can receive a better education and get more knowledge, he will have more chances of success. In this way, his life can be greatly improved.
9.你平常有什么着装习惯?你对流行时尚有何看法?就此写一篇短文,要求观点明确,表达流畅。I’m a 15-year-old boy. I’m well-behaved at school. I always wear my school clothes and they are always clean and tidy. But sometimes I hope to be different from others. For example, when there is a party , I’d like to put on something fashionable . I want to be cool . I think clothes may show off one’s& personality. One may& have his personal look. But& on the other hand, if a boy cares too much about his clothes , it’s not very good.
10.在你的记忆中,一定有那么一次让你感慨的、难忘的经历。请你以&&&& 为题,写一篇60―80词的短文。An& unforgettable& experience&&&&&& &&&& I like travelling very much. My trip to Xian is really unforgettable. Before I went there, I always wanted to see Bin Ma Yong, so I chose to go there. I went to there by train with my parents and I had breakfast in the hotel. Then we went there by bus. When I got off the bus, I was very excited. I saw a lot of false men whose hands had all kinds of things. I took many pictures. Finally we went back to the hotel in the afternoon. Though I was very tired, I felt very happy. I will never forget it for ever.
11. 以& Now and Then 为题,写一篇100词左右的短文,比较一下现在的你和五年前的你有哪些不同。要求语法正确,词汇运用恰当,文章逻辑性强。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Now and ThenI’m growing slowly. I have changed a lot. && Five years ago, I was nine years old. I was a primary school student then. . I went to school every day. I learned Chinese , English, maths and some other subjects. My teachers were very friendly . Their classes were interesting. I was very happy because I could play games every day.&& Now , I’m a junior high school student . There are many subjects for me to learn , such as English, Chinese, maths, physics and so on. They are all important . I am busier than five years ago. And now I’m much taller and stronger than before ,but I have less time to play games . Iam a little unhappy.
12.在学习了有关健康的话题后,就如何保持健康,你对同学们进行了调查。下面是你对调查结果所作的部分记录。请根据记录写一份报告,向同学们汇报,并发表自己的观点。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The ways to keep healthy eat& morefruits&&&&&&&& get more hours of sleep&&&&&&&& watch less televisionplay fewer computer games&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The& Ways to keep healthy Good morning ,boys and girls !Here is the result of the survey. There are many ways to keep healthy.& Most students think that we should eat more fruits and vegetables instead of junk food such as sandwiches. It is also very important for us to get enough hours of sleep . On the other hand , we should& spend& less time in watching television& every day. Playing too many computer games is harmful to our& eyes. In my opinion , it is quite necessary for us to take exercise every day . We should have more outdoor activities to enjoy the sunshine . In a word , I hope all of us will form a good living habit and keep healthy& all the time.&&&& That’s all. Thank you ! 文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.cOm
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文注意事项 的文章

随机推荐