英语翻译:eye-one

当前位置: &
求翻译:I just want to see you one eye a day!是什么意思?
I just want to see you one eye a day!
问题补充:
我只想看到你的一只眼睛一天!
我只想看到你一只眼睛看一个天!
我想要看您一只眼睛每天!
我只想看你一眼,一天 !
我刚想看见你一只眼睛一日!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!腾牛个性网:专注于分享免费的QQ个性内容
伤感的英文句子大全 英文签名带翻译最新版
8:35:00人气: 0
导读:他熟知无数表白技巧,却一个都记不起来,比所有人都懂得如何追女生,却和所有人一样,无法在真正喜欢的人勉强保持理智。
Please be happy.请务必快乐。An birds do not know the sea&囚鸟不知海。A cat has nine lives onil in one&猫有九命也只有一心而已。Faded memories, painful reality.淡了回忆,痛了现实。The thorough revenge is to forgive and forget.&最彻底的报复,是原谅和遗忘。You no good, but deep in my heart&你没什么好的,却深得我心。I always guess, what is the future我一直都在猜,什么才是未来。I love the one I think smile boy&我喜欢上了一个我一想起就会笑的男孩。If I had to forget your eyes before it was dark.如果天黑之前来得及 我要忘了你的眼睛。I may not be perfect but at least I’m not fake.我可能不完美,但是我至少不虚伪。who is whose who, who TAKE WHOM SERIous.谁是谁的谁的谁,谁把谁当真。Love is so hard but I want you to try.&相爱太难 但我想和你试试。I won\'t leave until you come back .我不会离开,直到你回来。Always some wisp sadly belongs to you.总有一缕悲伤属于你。At the beginning blazing heart&当初炽热的心早已沉默。I'd listen to his' Cause I know how it hurts.我会听他诉说 因为我了解那有多痛。I seemed to escape from the crowd Shouting lonely monster.我好像是一边逃离人群却大喊孤独的怪物。Even if the sky again, but has been deep love haze.就算天空再深,爱情却一直阴霾。In the future, I will not wait, even if you are in.以后的以后,我不会再等待,纵然你在。Miss and you never get it back.错过的就再也找不回来了。Heart is mine, but full of you心是我的,可里面全是你。Life is boring,and the heart is also lonely.生活是无聊的,并且心也是孤独的。I am not greed but I envy.&我没有贪婪我羡慕海枯石烂.The lonely youth, I only for you.整个青春孤寂,我只为了一个你。I do not have any special skill is the love you long time我没什么特长就是爱你时间特别长。I want someone whos afraid of losing me&我希望找到一个担心失去我的人。In fact I really miss some people,something of some time其实我很想念某些时候的某些人某些事...Heartless laugh, was the best thing that I have.没心没肺的笑,是我拥有的最美好的东西。My world, I know a person is good.&我的世界,我一个人懂就好。Hans your smile,had been flurried my time passag.谢谢你的微笑,曾慌乱过我的年华。I can not choose the best choose me&我不能选择那最好的自己是那最好的选择了我。Gray memories when I come to watch other peoples tragedy.灰色的回忆,我当别人的悲剧来观看。Because when young, with a total want of good in the future.只因那时年少,总把未来想的太好。The eye Reamon fault will be can only see the very close future.眼睛里蒙着的断层是只能看到咫尺的未来。You use your gentle eyes, killed who want to forget you.你用你那温柔的眼神,杀死了我要遗忘你的我。I don't like being replaced even if I was not good enough我不喜欢被人取而代之即使我不够好。Eternity is not a distance but a decision.永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。Remember someone said, miss no fate but less go courage.记得有人说过,错过不是没缘份只是少了一起。I don't like being replaced even if I was not good enough我不喜欢被人取而代之即使我不够好。Failing in love three times is perfect in life : Once ignorant,once impressive,once for a life time一生只谈三次恋爱最好;一次懵懂,一次刻骨,一次一生。
出处:作者:qqtn强柔
阅读本文后您有什么感想? 已有 0 人给出评价!我只是想每天能看你一眼,就像人离不开空气一样 的翻译是:I just wanted to day can see you one eye, just as people cannot be separated from the air 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我只是想每天能看你一眼,就像人离不开空气一样
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I just want to see you one day, just like people can not do without, like air
I just wanted to day can see you one eye, just as people cannot be separated from the air
I just wanted to day can see you one eye, just as people cannot be separated from the air
I would just like to be able to see your eyes every day, just like human beings cannot be separated from air,
I only am want to be able to look every day your, likely the human cannot leave the air to be same
相关内容&a没有多久,成立个人工作室的他,成为了许多品牌如CHANEL、Yves Saint Laurent等争先邀请设计的抢手人物。 How long, hasn't established individual work room he, became many brand like CHANEL, Yves Saint Laurent and so on has striven to be the first to invite the design the marketable character. & a他成为老师12年了 He became teacher 12 years & a我的英語老師給了我許多關於學英語的建議. My English teacher has given me many about study English suggestion. & akathy is so terrified that she can't speak kathy是,因此害怕她不可能讲话 & ashe is just soso 她是正义soso & a原来你已经不爱我了 Originally you already did not love me & aenter the text 输入文本 & aI believe we’ve met somewhere before. 我相信我们以前见面了得某处。 & aluckily 幸运地 & awho wrote a book explaining how animals and plants develope as the environment changed 谁写了说明怎么的一本书动物和植物开发,环境改变了 & a一次难忘的旅行 An unforgettable travel & a若不上当初我不知天高地厚的爱上你 If were not swindled at the beginning of I not to know the immensity of heaven and earth falls in love with you & athe men looked around.What a sight 人看。视域 & aPay balance in full to avoid interest 避免兴趣的充分薪水平衡 & aNo Date Found 日期没有发现 & a一条好漫长的路 A good long road & aYou have been unable to log in to myACCA. 您无法登录对myACCA。 & a5000 can be? 5000可以是? & a但是他对我们很严厉 But he is very severe to us & a开家宴 Holds the family reunion banquet & aso its inclusion in the portfolio reduces the overall volatility 如此它的包括在股份单减少整体挥发性 & aI have added MS into the ordinal regression in accordance with the opinion of reviewer, results suggest MS was not an independent predictor . 我增加了女士入序数退化与评论者符合观点,结果建议女士不是一个独立预报因子。 & a天天 Daily & a心理障碍 Psychological barrier & ai even plan to open my own hotel in china i开我自己的旅馆的甚而计划在瓷 & a阴环 Cloudy link & a不仅这样 Not only like this & aHehe Hehe & a我想要一辈子都和你在一起!! I want for a lifetime all and you in the same place!! & alet's see...i'll have the “scallop feast bentou” 我们看…我将有“扇贝宴餐bentou” & aBecause you grow up 由于您长大 & aReally...so much has happened …非常真正地发生了 & aWARNING:Looks like theres a'xlive,dll' in the game path please delete it to get GFWL work 警告:在游戏道路看似theres a'xlive, dll请删除它得到GFWL工作 & a还不睡觉 Does not sleep & aI‘ve come to a shocking realization `ve喜欢到到可怕的认识 & a??????? ???? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???, ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? 发生我爱阿拉[yaa] [naan]和我没有想要投降为他 & aWoman's fickle, always injured! 妇女的善变,总伤害! & a这是他的一个因素 This is his factor & aWTF!Do you realize who you just texted WTF! 您体会谁您texted & a坚持就不难了哦 Insistence not difficult oh & aIn your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for some one, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years。 在您的生活中,那里愿您忘记你自己为一些人的一次,请求没有结果,没有公司,没有至少归属亦不爱。 请要求会议您在我的最美好的岁月。 & a我从来不说不 I always did not say & ayes ,right 是, & a我爱你我亲爱的性奴 I love your my dear nature slave & amy life 我的生活 & aI just want to see you oen time every day ,that is like to people need the air. 我想要看您oen每天时间,那将象人民需要空气。 & aThe garlic from the 大蒜从bentou… & aWe can talk about simple topics 我们可以谈论简单的题目 & aAh,right.The garlic from the bentou... 安培小时,权利。大蒜从bentou… & ai get told i am 我得到告诉了我是 & a焦点应该是美国的债务调整 The focal point should be US's debt adjustment & a我只是想每天能看你一眼,就像人离不开空气一样 I only am want to be able to look every day your, likely the human cannot leave the air to be same &世联翻译公司完成品牌车展英文翻译
发布时间: 08:52  点击:
&世联翻译公司完成品牌车展英文翻译
1 Overview of Auto Shows in China
&(1) Status quo
With booming development of auto market in China these years, international auto shows have no doubt become the best platform for auto brands to show their brand strength and core technologies. International auto giants also hope they can enhance the brand reputation among Chinese consumers on this platform, while local auto brands are busy to present the great progress of national industry on the same platform. Therefore, these years all big cities in China are wild about the auto shows. With regard to the passion of big cities on the international auto shows, Zhang Xiaoyu, Chairman of China Machinery Industry Federation believe, China, with territory equal to that of whole Europe, the home to a number of famous internationally influential shows such as Geneva Auto Show, Frankfurt Auto Show and Paris Auto Show, so, it&s total reasonable for China&s some developed cities leading in auto industry to host their feature auto shows.
According to incomplete statistics made by relevant institutions, there are over 40 auto shows at a certain scale under different name in big cities all over the country.
(2) Classification
Hundreds of auto shows are coexisting in China at different scales. The auto shows are hosted by not only first-tier cities and over ten second-tier provincial capital cities, but also many mid and small cities which introduced numerous of various auto festivals, auto shows, etc. facing this situation, the industry classifies China&s auto shows into three classes: A, B and C.
Mainly for exhibition, Class-A auto shows feature large scale and high grade are represented by auto shows hosted by Beijing and Shanghai, where auto makers will use every effort to show their images and strengths. All domestic and international auto giants send their killer products and important persons to the shows highlighted by al l media.
By comparison, Class-B is entirely different. First of all, the participating auto makers just need a far shorter preparation period. But they will prepare alone, they need cooperation of distributors. They come to the shows not just for exhibition. More importantly, they hope the shows can enhance the performance of distributors.
The exhibitors of Class-C auto shows are distributors. So such shows should be renamed &fairs&.
(3) Class-B auto shows
Regional indoor auto shows, except outdoor fairs, are Class-B auto shows defined by auto makers. Such shows take place in provincial capital cities generally and also some other developed cities with large auto demand. For such shows, auto makers provide exhibition articles to give prominence to the brand images, and share booth rent with distributors.
According to common recognition of major auto makers in China, currently most of China&s Class-B auto shows take place in Shenzhen, Chengdu and Changchun. Besides, there is kind between Class B and Class C: Wuhan auto show and Xian auto show. Now, let&s talk about the five auto shows:
1.&&&&& Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show (or Shenzhen Auto Show)
As an international auto event, 16 Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Shows have closed successfully with very big influence in Southern China and even whole country. Today&s Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show was originated from the Shenzhen Auto Show. In 2010 expanded Shenzhen Auto Show went through another upgrade: it was renamed &Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show& with bigger international influence in the first cooperation with Hong Kong and Macao.
2012 The 16th Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show (Shenzhen Auto Show) with total exhibition area of over 110,000 m2, and nearly 200 exhibitors taking over 1000 new cars under nearly 100 brands attracted 600,000 audiences, ranking domestic top three of the similar shows in the year. Most of exhibitors are auto makers including almost 100 brands: Rolls-Royce, Bentley, AstonMartin, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, BMW, Benz, Smart, Audi, Lexus, Infiniti, Cadillac, Acura, Chrysler, Volkswagen China, Volvo, Landrover, Jaguar, imported HYUNDAI, imported Mitsubishi, Subaru, Korea KIA, Renault, Seat, Fujian Daimler Benz, Opel, SSANG YONG, FAW- Volkswagen, Shanghai Volkswagen, Skoda, Shanghai GM Buick, Chevrolet, Dongfeng Nissan, FAW Toyota, GAC Honda, GAC Toyota, Beijing Hyundai, Dongfeng Yueda Kia, Dongfeng Honda, Chang'an Ford, Chang'an Mazda, Citroen, Peugeot, FAW Mazda, Geely Auto, BYD, Roewe, MG, JAC Auto, Greatwall, Chery Automobile, Trumpchi, Chang'an Suzuki, Huachen Zhonghua, Lifan, Landwind, Dongfeng Fengshen, Dongfeng Yulon, Dongfeng Liuzhou, Haima Auto, JMC, Chana Auto, Hawtai Automobile, GMC, STAR, Zoemo, Shenzer Automobile, Yucheng, Benz-StarElite, Joylong Automobile.
2012 Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show themed with &Pioneering City, Auto Citizens& attracted over 600,000 audiences. With unique regional advantage, Shenzhen have formed its important influence in auto markets in Southern China and thus hosted this successful show participated by a number of auto makers. On this show, FAW&s 1000-m2 booth became a highlight at a stunning scale- totally 14 exhibited cars under 11 models. FAW exhibited its fashionable sporty Oley and Vizhi V5 with &Dual- I& thought and two models of powertrain vehicles of &Blue Path Strategy& and Hongqi H7 PHEV in the same booth, in response to the theme of this show &Pioneering City, Auto Citizens& in the angles of view &fashion trend and environmental-friendly technology so as to show the rising strength of the independent brands before media and public.
In comparison with Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou, Shenzhen has no its own auto industry, but a huge auto consumption market. That reminds people of Geneva International Auto Show, one of five major auto shows in the world. Among the hosts of above five auto shows in the world, like the situation of Shenzhen, Switzerland is the only country without its own auto industry. Switzerland is the real neutral country in the world, always friendly to the rest of the world. Therefore, besides &Vane of auto industry&, Geneva International Auto Show was called &the fairest international auto show&. However, some said the &vane& is fading on recent auto show. With glory of &City of Design&, it&s possible for Shenzhen Auto Show to be the next &Geneva International Auto Show&. Torino Auto Industry Representative Office has sent a striking group composed of 9 designers to Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show. In comparison with former Shenzhen Auto Show, Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto is not just the change of name. the show pays high attention to the transmission force of media of Hong Kong and Macao while integrating domestic mainstream media clusters. Every year it invested huge money in the publicity in Hong Kong and Macao to hold the commanding point of the brand communication. Especially in Hong Kong, it attracts attentions of citizens and media in Hong Kong with huge promotion expenses. For instance, it releases advertisings in trains and subways of Shenzhen and Hong Kong which also enhance the brand images of the exhibitors in Greater China Region from outside.
2012 The 16th Shenzhen-Hong Kong-Macao Auto Show was not only publicized in Hong Kong and Macao a lot, but also advertised very much in Dongguan, Huizhou, Zhuhai and some other cities. Driven by the first purchase and replacement, in combination with further gathering consumption force in neighboring areas such as Guangzhou, Huizhou, Chaozhou- shantou, Zhuhai and Dongguan, with unique market depth and charms, the show will become a vane leading the auto consumption markets in South China and even Greater China Region.
Besides, Shenzhen has fair market depth. Shenzhen sold over 200,000 cars every year, a big base, plus the still high passion of its citizens on the replacement of home cars. In Shenzhen, a huge number of second-hand cars were sold to other cities, such as provinces and cities like Hunan, Hubei, Jiangxi and Guangxi, vacating bigger room for market growth of the city.
2. China (Changchun) International Auto Expo
Zhu Yejing, Mayor of Changchun had a speech on 2004 Changchun Auto International Auto Expo, &As a famous auto city in China, Changchun has unique advantage to host auto shows.& Currently nine Changchun International Auto Expos have closed with their features. In 2012 the city had owned exhibition area of 190,000 m2 to accommodate 650,000 audiences. All mainstream auto groups and auto brands home and abroad appeared on this show, including 136 auto makers taking 143 auto brands of 1147 cars from home and abroad-over 10 countries and regions such as America, Germany, Japan, Korea, France, Italy, British, Spain, Hong Kong and Taiwan. The 9th Auto Show got high attentions and great support from domestic and international famous media such as CCTV, China National Radio, Xinhua News Agency, Sohu and Sina. Over 3800 journalists from 580 media all over the country reported Changchun Auto Show with total 2.30 million messages. During this show, the organizing committee successfully held auto festival series activities themed with &Succession, Treasure and Happiness& so as to enrich cultural life of citizens and further give prominence to in-depth background of Changchun as the &City of Cars&.
To further enhance connotation of auto history and culture in Changchun, a series of activities such as &Commencement Ceremony of Commemoration Project of Top 50 Outstanding Historic Figures in China&s Auto Industry& and Settlement of Stele with epigraph of Jiang Zemin &&To Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of China&s Auto Industry&-and fingerprints of the top 50 outstanding figures in the first 50 years of China&s auto industry in Auto Park took place in Auto Park, significant for people to remember the history and go to the future.
To further lift influence and international reputation, 2012 Northeastern Asia International Auto Super Model Competition themed with &Good car, speed up for dreams& was hosted by this city. This year, off indoor stage, the competition stepped to those workers in auto industry in Changchun International Auto Park, presenting cars before the people in the city of cars, forming positively interaction between auto culture and fashion.
Relative to the four major auto shows in the world, the city has a clear positioning for its auto show industry. For instance, the show is themed with announcement of new auto technologies or launch of new models. But it always stresses &new&. Through years of development, auto shows held in Beijing and Shanghai have become important occasions to introduce new models including &World Premieres&. However there is no a clear positioning on the scene of Changchun auto show. The show just attracts a small number of domestic and international auto makers, without any high &end brands. Changchun auto show, so called &how big the exhibition area is, how many exhibitors are& is just one-man show of FAW and almost all exhibiting foreign brands come from local distributors. After going through previous prosperity, more auto makers select a conservative policy. Besides, the small auto market in Changchun is also an important reason for auto makers to ignore this show.
3.Chengdu Auto Show
Since founding in 1998 Chengdu Auto Show has taken place for successive 15 years. The first show was just participated by more than 80 exhibitors with total exhibition of less than 10,000 m2. Through development of over decade, 2012 Chengdu Auto Show has attracted 420 exhibitors and 580,000 audiences in its 130,000-m2 exhibition halls. All these figures set the record of Chengdu Auto Show. Chengdu Auto Show is the fourth biggest auto show following Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou Auto Shows for auto makers. In our opinions, its position is based on some factors: first of all, the whole Chengdu-centered southwestern auto market has grown secondly, the whole economic center of gravity is moving inward from Pearl River Delta, Yangtse River Delta and Ring-Bo Sea areas at the very beginning to some economic areas in hinterlands &Wuhan business circle and Southwest economic area taking Chengdu and Chongqing as the cores. That is a very important reason. Thirdly, the importance of the show is closely related to local economic development in southwest market and Chengdu and Chongqing. Fourthly, Chengdu, &the land of abundance&, is actually a low land both geologically and economically. Fifthly, the consumers in Southwest area, especially in Chengdu and Chongqing, are pragmatic or open. They focus life quality, a real life quality, instead of superficial &face&, so they don&t care the brand. To sum to above five factors drive the fast growth of auto market in Southwest market, while auto consumption market in the city is the key. Currently Chengdu&s capacity of auto consumption is ranking the top three in China, influencing whole Southwestern China, also one of domestic four major auto markets. Su Weiming, Executive Vice President of Volkswagen Group China & Chairman of Volkswagen Import further proof, China is Volkswagen&s second biggest market of luxury car &Phaeton&, while Chengdu is the biggest market for &Phaeton& in China. All evidences show, Chengdu Auto Show has grown up to a nationwide exhibition from a regional show. Its next step is to develop itself into an international Class-A auto show. As to the first-class industrial auto show, the industry has its standards: work-class auto makers, debut of first-class new mo first-class venue area and first-class
and a huge number of media and audiences from all countries in the world. Taking such standards as a reference Chengdu Auto Show will further recommend new brands like Saab, Volvo and Opel next year, keep planning the new car launch and manage to introduce some concept cars. Of course, so far Chengdu auto show still cannot compete with international auto shows hosted by Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
4. Wuhan International Auto Show
These years with prosperity of auto market in Wuhan, the city gradually becomes the first camp of auto manufacturing industry in China. With settlement of world auto giants in Wuhan one by one from France, America, Japan and some other countries, plus local &Big Mac&-Dongfeng Group, it&s expected by 2015 the annual production capacity will reach 3 million vehicles, leaping to No.1 in China followed by Shanghai, Beijing, Changchun and Guangzhou. The booming auto industry in this city let local citizens see the picture: one day Wuhan will become the &City of Auto Manufacturing in China&
However, Wuhan&s auto show industry, a key link of auto industry chain, far lags behind the fast moving local auto industry. Since the first show in 1995, Wuhan International Auto Show has been held for 12 years. as the biggest auto show in middle area, but it still has a big gap between auto shows in some other cities like Guangzhou, Chengdu, Shenzhen and Changchun, no matter in scale of exhibition, or attention of industry or influence in market, not to mention competing with Beijing and Shanghai International Auto Shows, or international Class-A shows. The first-class auto shows lead the market, the second-class shows exhibits luxury cars and the third-class shows sell cars. Industrially, the level of an auto show depends on the global debut instead of the sale. In this sense Wuhan International Auto Show which has been held for 12 years is still believed as a big market because it never had the &debut&. Fortunately in the first day of 2012 show, Dongfeng-Yulon&s Luxgen MasterCEO with sell price of RMB 398,000-418,000 debuted in Wuhan, filling up the gap of Wuhan Auto Show in this respect. In mainstream auto shows held in Beijing, Shanghai and some other cities, tens of new cars debut every year. Fu Yu, General Manager of organizer Hannover Milano Fairs China Ltd. said, a debut seems not important, but reflect the Wuhan Auto Show moving toward mainstream show.
The 13th Wuhan International Auto Show lasting for 6 days occupied 10 exhibition halls of Wuhan International Expo Center with total exhibition area of 120,000 m2. Among the 10 halls, nine were for vehicle show and one for exhibition of auto products and parts. The eye-catching auto markets of German, Japanese and American Series fully showed their strengths: Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, Toyota, Nissan, GM, Ford and some other important brands showed up and SAIC, FAW, Dongfeng, Chery, Geely and Jianghuai launched new car debuts as local representatives. Over 500 cars exhibited on this show, including 6 concept cars brought by five manufacturers like Shanghai Volkswagen Skoda, Acura and Cadillac, and environmental-friendly concept vehicle Green Line 2 brought by Shanghai Skoda. Especially four global debuts happened in this show. Besides, 1 national debut and over 10 middle China debuts also drew attentions. The global debuts include all-wheel-drive Magotan &beach wagon and Beetle latest version brought by Imported Volkswagen. MasterCEO under Dongfeng Yulon also became highlights. Nearly 100 auto makers took part of this show, attracting 384,000 audiences and over 1000 media for the biggest auto show in middle China. Taking Chengdu mode as a reference, Middle China Auto Industry Forum also took place on the show to talk about hot subjects of China&s auto market by important leaders and experts from the Ministry of Industry and Information and state-level industrial institutions and reputed academicians.
There are four famous auto shows in China, respectively held in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu. As to Wuhan, local auto exhibition industry faced scattered resources, limited venue conditions and small scale. But foresaid obstacles have been removed since the show entered the biggest exhibition center in middle China-Wuhan International Expo Center in 2012. Wuhan is rising as an important auto production and consumption market in middle area, plus advantageous location-the transport hub in middle area, so, it&s expected to build Wuhan Auto Show into a domestic famous auto show in coming 2-3 years.
5. Xian International Show
These years West market represented by Xian ignited a new light for dim domestic market auto and cultivated valuable market confidence. It&s expected this market will become the most important growth point in domestic auto market in coming years. Xian government always positively facilitates and supports feature scaled influential branded auto shows and gives a hand for sustainable, fast and healthy development of auto shows in this city. 2012 The 3rd Xian International Auto Show took place in this promising potential big market. As the most important show in China&s west area, this show has become the most popular attractive auto show in China, a powerful engine driving auto consumption in middle and west areas in this country.
The 3rd Xian International Auto Show took place in Qujiang International Convention and Exhibition Center in Xian June, 2012. Over 100 auto makers from over 20 countries in the world presented their nearly 1000 cars in Xian, a time-honored city and many domestic and overseas new models debuted in West area and even in China by this show. Some brands like Bentley, Zoemo, GMC, Audi, Volkswagen, Benz, BMW, Cadillac, Infiniti, Subaru, Mitsubishi Motors showed their brand-new models. The appearance of Shanghai GM, Shanghai Volkswagen, FAW- Volkswagen, Honda, Dongfeng Honda, Dongfeng Nissan, GAC Toyota, Chang'an Ford, BYD, Geely and Trumpchi make China Xian International Auto Show re-set the record of auto show in Shaanxi no matter in scale or in standard. Over 60 big brands and auto makers participated in this 100,000-m2 show from home and abroad.
6. Revelations
(1) Organization and undertaking by governments and industrial associations as well as professional exhibition companies are common feature of Class-B auto shows.
All of Shenzhen, Changchun and Chengdu Auto Shows are hosted by provincial or municipal government and industrial association and undertaken by professional exhibition companies, with the mechanism &governmental facilitation and marketization operation&. They show the best combination of authority of government and specialty of shows and accomplish the objective of mutual complementation and win-win cooperation.
(2) &One city, one show& is the guarantee for success of a Class-B auto show.
Today&s China faces serious homogeneity of auto shows and a big gap with overseas auto shows. Tomorrow&s auto shows will still fight for quality, so China&s auto shows should hurry up to catch up with those internationalized auto shows. In a sense an auto show is a platform to show the auto industry technology, instead of a market. Most of domestic auto shows are mainly for sales at a small scale. They may struggle for years, but they can never survive in a long run. Therefore, if a city wants to build up a branded influential auto show, it must avoid homogeneity. To prevent cut-throat competition, a city should integrate resource and use all efforts to build up the most scaled, most influential brand-gathered auto show. The growth courses of Class-B auto shows in foresaid three cities are evidences for this truth.
(3) Great support of government is a necessity condition for growth of a Class-B show
The course of growth of domestic and overseas branded shows reveals a fact: the great support and cultivation of government in the respects like policy and fund are key factors for success of a branded auto show, especially in China. All of shows need support and facilitation of governments, especially in the first five years. In this regard, the course of development of Class &B auto shows in foresaid three cities is a hard evidence.&
2. Overview and Analysis on Current Auto Shows in Zhengzhou
Zhengzhou is the central city of middle China and an important comprehensive transport hub in the country. The definition on &transport hub& makes clear the advantage of the city in auto industry. Meanwhile the city also witnesses the booming development of convention and exhibition economy. Currently Zhengzhou faces such situations of auto shows: in this relatively disordered market, more than 10 auto shows co-existing, big or small, indoor or outdoor, are organized by professional exhibition companies, media, advertising companies an there are four large &scale indoor auto shows in Zhengzhou including three held in Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center- Zhengzhou International Auto Show in November, Dahe Spring Auto Show in April, and &Zhongyuan International Auto Expo in June -and one in Zhongyuan International Expo Center, Dahe Autumn Auto Show in September. All of four shows exhibit vehicles (passenger vehicles). In terms of scale of exhibition, number of audiences, influence of society and comprehensive strength, no doubt Zhengzhou International Auto Show is the No.1.
(1) State quo of auto shows in Zhengzhou
1. Zhengzhou International Auto Show
Zhengzhou International Auto Show is jointly organized by People&s Government, CADA, SAE-China and CNAICO, undertaken by Zhengzhou Convention and Exhibition Work Management Office, Zhengzhou Sungoal Exhibition Services Co., Ltd. and implemented by Zhengzhou Sungoal Exhibition Services Co., Ltd. Before 2008 Zhengzhou had no any professional indoor auto show. Limited by conditions, the open-air auto shows popular in the past can no longer satisfy the compound demand of auto makers in image presentation, brand popularization and sale promotion of distributors. In consideration of the situation, at the beginning of 2008 Zhengzhou Government contacted with some authoritative institutions in auto industry such as China National Automotive Industry International Corp.(hereinafter referred to as &CNAICO&) and Sungoal International Exhibition Group. Three parties reached a consensus and entered into an agreement on the biggest, the most influential indoor auto show in Zhengzhou to be jointly organized by Zhengzhou Government and institutions including CNAICO and undertaken by S &according to the agreement, the auto show would be become a key convention and exhibition project introduced and supported by Zhengzhou Government, meanwhile Zhengzhou Government committed, the auto show would be the only auto show held in Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center.
2008 The First Zhengzhou International Auto Show was grandly open in Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center in November, 2008 with total exhibition area of 30,000 m2 and nearly 150,000 audiences, starting the time of large-scale indoor auto show in Henan. 2009 Zhengzhou International Auto Show reached a new height with exhibition area of 40,000 m2 and nearly 200,000 audiences. So far Zhengzhou International Auto Show has taken place for successive five years. 2012 Zhengzhou International Auto Show with exhibition area of 80,000 m2 attracted over 80 auto brands. The participation rate is 90% for luxury brands and 98% for OEMs.
2.&&&&& Dahe Spring/Autumn Auto Shows
Dahe Spring/Autumn Auto Shows are organized by Dahe Daily. It was an outdoor show. In April, 2009 Dahe Spring Auto Show entered the exhibition hall of Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center. The show is facing distributors and participated by some manufacturers mainly for regional auto distributions. Dahe Autumn Auto Show which is mainly supported by auto distributors took place in Zhongyuan International Expo Center or Hanghai Road Sports Center usually in every September with selling points and contents basically the same to that in April of the same year.
3.&&&&& Zhongyuan International Auto Expo
The First Zhongyuan International Auto Expo took place in June, 2012. This show was undertaken by Henan Rongde Exhibition Services Co., Ltd. The initial intention of this show was a tourism show focusing on traveling and outdoor sports, involved by some auto distributors.
To sum up, Zhengzhou International Auto Show is superior to other three shows no matter in direct participation rate of manufacturers, or in scale of exhibition, number of audiences and influence in society. &
(2) Suggestions on development of auto shows in Zhengzhou
Signified by the opening of Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center, Zhengzhou&s convention and exhibition industry has entered into a phase of fast development. With entrance of nationwide important mobile shows and rapid growth of independent brands, the city is beginning to take shape of convention and exhibition economic system to seal its position as the &City of and Convention and Exhibition in Middle China&. The life force of convention and exhibition industry depends on the appropriate positioning and prominent features. In a long period as a high land to take over nationwide mobile exhibition, Zhengzhou has no a feature local show. There are rare big shows matching this city, especially the shows with certain brand appeal, though the city and its adjacent cities have important industrial advantage.
Take auto shows as an example. Zhengzhou is a city with a big auto industrial cluster and a huge auto market. However, there is still a gap between its auto shows and the shows held in Chengdu, Changchun and some other cities. Over many auto shows have become an important obstacle for Zhengzhou Auto Show to march into the rank of Class B and become one of top five in China. Shenzhen Auto Show is another case. Shenzhen Government with great support for Shenzhen Auto Show made a decision: Shenzhen International Convention and Exhibition Center can hold only one auto show every year organized by the institutions such as CNAICO and undertaken by professional exhibition companies. Through efforts of government, venue and professional exhibition companies, Shenzhen Auto Show stood out among numerous regional auto shows, leapt to China&s No.4. More importantly, the annual exhibition brings Shenzhen huge social benefits and influences.
Shenzhen auto shows point out, there are some key factors required to develop a high-level special auto show: A. The organization and leadership of authoritative institutions in auto industry which provide support of industrial resources for devel &B. the operation of professional exhibition institutions which offer professional p &C. great support of local government to create the best environment for growth of auto shows.
If local government can provide further support and input, it&s totally possible for Zhengzhou International Auto Show with great development potential to become the fifth biggest auto show in China.
3. Positioning, Roadmap and Suggestions for Zhengzhou to Host a Large Branded Auto Show
(1) Positioning
By combining sale promotion with exhibition, develop Zhengzhou Auto Show into a nationwide Class-B auto show with exhibition area of over 100,000 m2, over 400,000 audiences and more than 1000 exhibitors as the No.1 of auto shows in middle China, among the five biggest auto shows in the country.
(2) Organizational structure of auto shows: who are the best operator, organizer and undertaker?
1. Most authoritative auto show organizers
(1) China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM)
China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) was founded in May, 1987 in Beijing as a social group approved of the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
CAAM is a self-discipline, non-profiting social group established by enterprises, public institutions and groups engaged in production and operation activities in vehicle (motorcycle), parts and auto-related industries in the territory of China according to the laws on the principle of equity and free will with qualification of social group legal person.
The supreme authority of CAAM is member representative meeting. CAAM implements board of director system with standing institution of Secretariat which set 12 departments, 3 management-oriented committees and 25 product & now CAAM has over 1600 member units.
Taking the mission of implementing guidelines and policies of the state, maintaining industrial interests and vitalizing China&s auto industry, following the tenet of reflecting industrial will and requirements and providing government and industry with bidirectional services, with main functions such as policy research, information service, industrial self-discipline, inter-country communication and convention and exhibition services, CAAM brings its role in providing services, reflecting appeal, standardizing behaviors, building platforms and other respects in full to boost healthy fast development of China&s auto industry.
CAAM is the group member and non-standing director of The International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers (OICA), a close partner of many international auto industry organizations and auto-related organizations in some countries and regions.
(2)Automotive Industry Committee, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade
Automotive Industry Committee, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade(Auto Branch of China International Chamber of Commerce),or Auto-CCPIT,was founded in June, 1988 as one of the earliest industrial branches established through approval of relevant authorities of the state, an affiliate to the China Machinery Industry Federation, guided by , China Council for the Promotion of International Trade. According to laws, regulations and policies of the state, following the &Articles of Association& of , China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and China International Chamber of Commerce, Auto CCPIT takes initiatives to hold international auto shows, carries out and facilitates activities foreign economic and trading cooperation and technical communication as well as advanced technical introduction from overseas in auto industry, builds up a bridge of cooperation and friendship between China&s auto industry and oversees peers and boost mutual understanding and friendship of people between China and the rest of the world, among different regions and in economic and trading field. Auto-CCPIT has 14 years of experience in organizing state-level large-scale auto shows.
(3)China National Automotive Industry International Corp. (CNAICO)
China National Automotive Industry International Corp. (CNAICO) founded in 1988, affiliated to the Ministry of Machinery Industry is a wholly-owned subsidy of China National Machinery Industry Corporation. CNAICO &s business involves many fields especially in exhibition field where it has considerable human and other resources, devoted itself to exploitation of both domestic and overseas market. Domestically, CNAICO&s main business is organization of China Beijing International Auto Show and Chinese Export Commodities Fair (Guangdong Fair), while conducting auto show business in a number of big and mid cities like Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Dongguan and Hefei. So far the company has formed its layout of convention and exhibition business featuring combination of nationality and regionality, and comprehensiveness and specialty. Overseas, CNAICO&s various exhibitions take place in many countries and regions like Europe, America, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia.
1) To exploit channels for foreign economic and trading communication, enrich advantageous industrial resources, provide auto industry with an international platform for effective communication and cooperation and facilitate close cooperation between both parties.
2) To take initiatives to organize and sponsor international special auto industry shows in China, organize overseas visit, research and exhibition of economic and trading technical delegations domestic auto and motorcycle industry and provide auto enterprises home and abroad with consultative services.
3) To invite overseas auto enterprises and delegations to China and provide reception, introduce overseas funds and advanced technologies and facilitate joint venture and cooperation between enterprises home and abroad.
4) To extensively contact auto organizes and trade promotion institutions home and abroad, boost communication, understanding and cooperation and provide member units with services such as domestic or international statistic data and information.
(4)China Automotive Engineering Institute(SAE-China)
China Automotive Engineering Institute (SAE-China) founded in 1963 is a national academic legal person organization voluntarily established by scientific and technical workers in China&s auto industry, an integral part of China Association of Science and Technology, a non-profiting social organization, member & director of International Federation of Automobile Engineers' and Technicians' Associations (FISTA) and one of initiating countries of International Pacific Automotive Engineering Conference (IPC) (present Asia-Pacific Automotive Engineering Annual Conference /APRC). Through development of over four decades, China Automotive Engineering Institute has become an indispensible force driving health and sustainable development of auto industry, recognized by auto industry, all circles in the society, governmental authorities and scientific and technical field home and abroad. Today&s SAE-China has over 20 special branches with business instruction relationship with provincial auto engineering academies. With tens of thousands of individual members and hundreds of group members, SAE-China has become a vital power for China&s auto industry to transmit new thoughts, communicate about new technologies and popularize new concepts and an& import bridge to boost communication of auto industry.
(5)China Automobile Dealers Association (CADA)
China Automobile Dealers Association (CADA) is a only state-level social organization of auto circulation industry registered in the Ministry of Civil Affairs. It&s a Beijing-based nationwide auto &related service and trade organization voluntarily joined by auto (second-hand car) sale enterprises, sale departments of auto producers, institutions of auto multinationals in China, auto auction enterprises, second-hand car appraisal and evaluation agencies, auto parts, motorcycles and parts sale enterprises, auto markets, auto clubs, auto refitting, decoration and part sale service enterprises, auto lease enterprises, local auto circulation industrial organizations, relevant scientific, research and teaching enterprises and social organizations, relevant media, networks and individuals.&
According to introductions to above 5 institutions, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) is the most authoritative auto show organizer in China, the organizer instead of undertaker of important auto shows in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou. Other three institutions including Automotive Industry Committee, China Council for the Promotion of International Trade and China Automotive Engineering Institute (SAE-China) and China National Automotive Industry International Corp. (CNAICO ) are not only auto show organizers, but also the undertakers. Among them, China National Automotive Industry International Corp. (CNAICO ) is the most important. CNAICO&s main business is organization of China Beijing International Auto Show and Chinese Export Commodities Fair (Guangdong Fair), while conducting auto show business in a number of big and mid cities like Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Shenyang, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Dongguan and Hefei. So far the company has formed its layout of convention and exhibition business featuring combination of nationality and regionality, and comprehensiveness and specialty. Overseas, CNAICO&s various exhibitions take place in many countries and regions like Europe, America, Africa, Middle East and Southeast Asia. To sum up, it has rich experience in organizing auto shows home and abroad and extensive resources of international auto makers and clients.
2. Integrate sources to build up the only indoor auto show in Zhengzhou
Besides the guide of authoritative industrial institutions and operation of professional exhibition companies, the favorable conditions and great support of government are more important for growth of domestic Class-A and B auto shows. Currently auto shows in most of cities are run by authoritative industrial institutions and professional exhibition companies and just several are organized by media or advertising companies. However media have some limitations and cannot be a good auto show organizer. Besides unprofessionalism in comparison with exhibitions, whether or not the influence of media on popularization of auto show may cause conflict with other competitive media is also important. Only neutral institutions can draw attentions of media in China and the rest of the world. For now there is any Class-A or B auto show organized or undertaken by media in China.
By comparison, a professional exhibition company with specialty and service is more advantageous in running a nationwide special auto show. Based on experience of foresaid three cities in developing Class-B auto shows and status quo of auto show sector in Zhengzhou, we believe the city shall integrate resources of existing auto shows and put prior on &Zhengzhou International Auto Show& to make it the only indoor auto show in this city.
We have reasons. First of all, the architecture of organizers and undertakers of current Zhengzhou International Auto Show is basically same to that of Class-B auto shows in foresaid three cities. Especially, except one organizer-Zhengzhou Government, all of other three organizers are the most professional, the most authoritative institutions in China&s auto industry. CNAICO as the biggest auto exhibition service institution in China, has organized not only domestic top shows such as Beijing Auto Show and Shanghai CIAPE, but also shows in over 20 other cities like Shenzhen, Shenyang, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Wuhan, Nanchang and Nanning.
3. Planning on an auto show: how to operate the show to attract big auto makers and distributors to Zhengzhou.
First of all, auto show should have innovation spirit and is different from year to year with new highlight. For instance, the wecker zone set in 2012 Wuhan International Auto Show has become a feature of Wuhan Auto Show, attracting a number of auto makers and distributors to be a part of the show in Wuhan.
Secondly, the auto show should stress both exhibition and conference to reach agreement in the industry. During the show, any expressly themed forum should be designed around current important issues in the industry and some big deals in auto industry home and abroad should be invited for speeches to attract those big auto makers and distributors.
Thirdly, the show organizers should manage to introduce the new car debuts of domestic and international famous auto makers and present new models from more auto makers on the show with the best display platform and service.
Fourthly, auto show organizers should strengthen popularization and introduction. For instance, they may hold show-related press conference in important cities all over the country and enhance advertising for the show through various media approaches.
(3) Suggestions
1. For Class &B auto shows hosted by domestic cities other than Beijing and Shanghai, the auto makers mainly stress the potential of local auto market, the policies and support degree of local governments for development of auto industry and stimulation of auto market and whether or not the auto shows can greatly enhance the scale and level of local auto consumption. The auto makers hope government can take better measures to ensure the success of auto shows. For instance, they think a coordination service team is important in unified command and solve out the problems during the shows such as guard, public security, traffics, parking, restaurants, logistics, venue service, etc.
2. To build a high-level Class-B auto show, Zhengzhou Government shall optimize exhibition environment first of all and use every efforts to build up the Zhengzhou International Auto Show. Facing the chaos of current auto show industry, the government shall take control measures and make a reasonable schedule for the same kind of auto shows to protect, support and facilitate the group of Zhengzhou International Auto Show. Besides, it shall increase the fund allowance for the Zhengzhou International Auto Show (up to RMB 500, 000 at present). We think Zhengzhou Government may hold an official welcome dinner during the opening ceremony of every auto show and fund a high&end middle-China Auto Industry Forum among various activities.
4. Auto Makers& Will to Take Part of Auto Shows and Appraisal and Positioning for Auto Shows in Different Cities
Through telephone interviews with Zhejiang Geely, HuaChen Automotive Group Holdings Co., Ltd., SAIC, SVW, Shanghai General Motors Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Nissan Motor Co., Ltd., Chery Automobile Sales Co., Ltd., Beiqi Foton Motor Co., Ltd., Dongfeng Peugeot, zhengzhou Nissan and Hafei Automobile, we got following information:
(1) Most of auto makers tell us, they&re willing to take part in both Class-A and Class-B auto shows and not prefer which Class because different Class of auto shows are for different purposes. Class-A auto shows stress the exhibition of new models and Class-B is a good opportunity to enhance sale performance.
(2) They put more funds and launch more new arrivals for Class-A auto shows. Class-A auto shows is better for debut of new models and Class-B stresses the combination of exhibition and sale. In their appraisal on auto shows in China, they just recognize the shows in Beijing and Shanghai is Class-A, Guangzhou is between Class A and Class B, Chengdu auto shows are similar to Guangzhou&s, but still emphasizing sale, so Chengdu auto shows should be Class-B.
(3) They don&t lay particular stress on Class-A or Class-B auto shows held in China. For them, Class-A show is a good opportunity to launch new models and building up brand images, while Class-B show is a place selling their cars. Class-B auto shows are represented by Chengdu, Shenzhen and Changchun Auto Shows and Class-C auto shows include the shows hosted by Wuhan, Changsha, Xian, Hangzhou and some other cities.
(4) As to the organizer, they think the government is better because it has bigger appeal.
(5) With regard to relevant activities during the show such as forum, they also want the show organized by government and participated in high-end personage which can point out the future of auto market. They hope the host can organize more professional audiences on the scene.
(6) When inviting the auto makers to take part in the shows in Zhengzhou, we should ensure these auto makers give priority to Zhengzhou International Automobile Exhibition hosted by Zhengzhou Government for both purposes: exhibition and sale. As to &Dahe Spring Auto Show& and &Dahe Autumn Auto Show& sponsored by &Dahe Daily&, they are not in the consideration of auto makers for now. Even if they take part, they will send the distributors to the shows to enhance the sales.
(7) We have taken part in auto shows in Zhengzhou and feel Zhengzhou International Auto Show (organized by Zhengzhou People&s Government in November) is well. We have taken part in this show for many years and leased an 8000 m2 booth on the show last year. Our participation is for two purposes: building brand and selling cars, because KIA has great market potential in this city. We have exhibited on auto show organized by Dahe Daily once. But we found the show was order-less with bad service. We don&t want to be there again.
(8) We have taken part in every show in Zhengzhou. We hope government can integrate all resources of the shows in one show and stop wasting resources. As to which auto show is better among three existing in Zhengzhou, we believe they&re all same. In a same one order-less market, none of them have advantage. They just cause chaos.
(9) We feel Zhongyuan International Auto Expo in June was unsatisfying. The expo has been interrupted in some years, so it is not good. We took part in Zhengzhou International Auto Show since 2007 and feel good. We also show up on the show organized by Dahe Daily and feel it is okay. We don&t think the activities during a show are important. The biggest reason for coming to the shows is the great potential of local auto market.世联翻译公司完成品牌车展英文翻译
Unitrans世联在您身边,离您最近的翻译公司,心贴心的专业服务,全球领先的翻译与技术解决方案供应商,、顶级品牌。无论在本地,还是广州、深圳、天津、重庆、苏州、香港、澳门、台北,海外,Unitrans.cn世联的等专业服务为您的事业加速!

累计翻译字数
累计同传天数

我要回帖

更多关于 one eye monster 的文章

随机推荐