Really Don‘t Care-Demi Lovato&Cher Lloyd-单曲-酷我音乐-好音质用酷我
Really Don‘t Care
You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all
你想玩 你想留下你想拥有一切
You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
你开始摇摆我的头直到我碰到壁了
Maybe I shoulda known, maybe I shoulda known
也许我早该知道的 也许我早该知道的
That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!
你会走 你会走 嘿
Said we were done, and met someone and brought it in my place
说我们已经做到了 遇到了一个爱护我的人
Cut to the part, she broke your heart, and then she ran away
它让你伤心了 然后她就跑掉了
I guess you shoulda known, I guess you shoulda known
我猜你早该知道的 我猜你早该知道的
That I would talk, I would talk
我想说 我想说
But even if the stars and moon collide
即使星星和月亮相撞
I never want you back into my life
你不会回来的
You can take your words and all your lies
你带走了你所有的谎言
oh oh oh I really dont care
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
Even if the stars and moon collide
即使星星和月亮相撞
你不会回来的
你带走了你所有的谎言
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
Oh oh oh I really dont care
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
I cant believe I ever stayed up writing songs about you
我不能相信我曾经熬夜为你写歌
You dont deserve to know the way I used to think about you
你是不想知道我用它去想念你
Oh no not anymore, oh no not anymore
不会在这样了
You had your shot, had your shot, but you let go
你用你的镜头 但你走了
Now if we meet out on the street I wont be running scared
如果我们在街上遇见我不会跑的
Ill walk right up to you and put one finger in the air
我会一直走向你一个手指在空中
And make you understand, and make you understand
让你明白让你明白
You had your chance, had your chance
你还有的机会
即使星星和月亮相撞
你不会回来的
你带走了你所有的谎言
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
即使星星和月亮相撞
你不会回来的
你带走了你所有的谎言
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
Yeah, listen up
是的 听好了
Hey, hey now im a little back, dont struck boy, ego in tack
嘿 嘿 永不回头 男孩吓得目瞪口呆 自我疗愈
Look boy, why you so mad
为什么你那么生气
Second guessin, but shoulda hit that
有个美女打击了他
Hey demi you picked the wrong lover
嘿黛米你选错了情人
Shoulda picked that one he's cuter than the other
应该选那一个他比其他人都可爱
I just wanna laugh, cause you tryna be a hipster
我只是想笑你尝试着做一个赶时髦的人
Kick it to the curb, take a Polaroid picture
把他踢到路边 拿一个宝丽来照片
即使星星和月亮相撞
不会回来的
你带走了你所有的谎言
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
即使星星和月亮相撞
不会回来的
你带走了你所有的谎言
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
哦哦哦我真的不在乎
该歌曲需使用客户端付费下载
Demi Lovato&Cher Lloyd歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:250被浏览54,191分享邀请回答163.fm/bdvdvbY再贴上歌词^O^
if you want me
Marketa Irglova
Are you really here
or am i dreaming??
I can't tell dream from truth
For it's been so long
Since i have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore
When i get pretty lonely
And the distance causes only silence
I think of you smiling
With pride in your eyes
Lover that sighs
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me
Are you really sure that you believe me
When others say i lie??
I wonder if you could ever despise me
When you know i really tried
To be a better one
To satisfy you
For you're everything to me
And I'll do what you ask me
If you let me be free
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me
If you want me
Satisfy me中文大意:
你真的在这里吗
或者只是我在做梦??
我分辨不清梦境与现实
只因太久没有见到你
几乎记不起你的面庞
每当寂寞难耐的时候
你我的距离带来的只能是沉寂
我幻想着你微笑的样子
眼里满是骄傲的神情
而你的情人只能在这里叹息
如果你还爱我
让我再看你一眼
如果你还爱我
让我再看你一眼
你是否还那么肯定地相信我
即使众人都在指责我的不忠
当你知道我不断地改变自己只是为了能取悦你
你是否会厌恶我
一切只因为 你对我意味着全部
而我会一切随你所愿
只要让我自由自在
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧
如果你还爱我
就满足这个愿望吧......6添加评论分享收藏感谢收起171 条评论分享收藏感谢收起Can You Relate to These Questions?There has been too much coincidence of people experiencing these symptoms for me to ignore this any longer.
Let me jump right in the deep end:Are you feeling a great amount of detachment lately from things that would normally bother you regarding your career, home life, worries or life in general?Do you have a ‘devil-may-care’ attitude all of a sudden (as in ‘I don’t give a hoot’ or you couldn’t be asked to bat an eyelid)?Are you struggling to get going this year?
Like you’re stuck in neutral?Do you try to shift gears and get things done but more stuff is piling up and you just don’t have the vooma to carry on?Do you feel that nothing is worth the effort anymore and it’s time to throw in the towel?Do you feel like you’re trying to fit a round into a square?
Things just aren’t fitting anymore and there you are huffing and puffing trying to make it fit!Have you been asking yourself, ‘What’s wrong with me?’You’ve just stumbled upon a major quagmire that has got most of us quasi-global citizens in it’s lethargic grip.“What is it, what’s going on?”
I hear you cry!
I’m not 100% sure but I’m going to give it a shot filtering it through my own realizations of late.
We are experiencing a death and rebirth of our selves.Goodbye Old Me and Hello New Who?I’ve gone through the above questions like an old computer trying to scour for an answer to a rather outdated formula.
What have I come up with?
Here it goes:I don’t care what people think of me (there opinions are none of my business)I don’t care what other’s expect of me (I’m doing my best!)I don’t care if I die tomorrow (acceptance rather than denial)I don’t care about my career or where I thought I was heading just a few months ago (it’s not really that important in the greater scheme of things)I don’t care if I end up under a bridge (bridges can be quite nice actually)I don’t care if this world is or isn’t experiencing a shift of paradigm (such hype!)I don’t care if everything I believe to be true isn’t (ooh, there’s a big one!)I don’t care that I don’t care (this is where I stick my tongue out)I don’t care….well, yes, I’m sure you get the picture now…But the crux is, I think I just died to my former self.
No, just rather — I AM.It feels like my mind, spirit and body have had a rather cleansing enema.
The moment I started detaching from what I wanted to manifest I, you guessed it, started to manifest all those things at a rapid pace.I suppose you could call it your very own eternal sunshine of the spotless mind so you can start with a clean slate to create this dream life you’ve always wanted.Why It’s Necessary to Experience Your Own Death (Metaphorically Speaking)In my humble opinion, I think one has to truly and utterly — with every fiber of your body — die to your old way of thinking/operating/being to open up to the new paradigm that is practically kicking down your door to be let in.This entails detaching from past auto-responsive behaviors to make way for new neural connections that will allow you to react in a way that is grounded, balanced and coming from your heart and not your head.Detach from the expectations and opinions of others about you — there is no more need to defend yourself, your career (or lack of) choices, your partner (or lack of) choices, your beliefs (or lack of…lol), your version of reality (or illusion) or anything else you may have felt defensive about in the past.IT DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE AND YOU HAVE NO NEED TO DEFEND IT.Phew!
What a bloody relief!!!What Needs To Stay and What Will DepartThose who will love and respect you enough to let you be will remain in your life and those who will not be able to bear not being able to manipulate you anymore will leave (albeit kicking and screaming).Be the still presence and just watch how things unfold.
Don’t give in to external demands (not unless you’ve made peace with what is being asked of you) — just be silent, bask in the stillness. Eventually what needs to fall away will.Where there is no two opposing energies feeding a situation, the energy will move on.Walk the Talk and Dance the TangoNow is the time to stop talking about what you know or believe and to LIVE it.
Show others by example (how cool would that be?) and not by rabbiting on about it (unless someone asks you for your opinion).
Dance like no-ones watching — even if it is down the aisles at your local supermarket.Be the change you want to see (thanks, Gandhi) and live for joy and upliftment for yourself and those around you.
If someone or something tries to drag you down — alchemize them/it.
What does that mean?Keeping You in Suspenders (a Phrase my Father Would Say in Lieu of ‘Suspense’)How to alchemize a situation?
Ah, that’s for next weeks blog.For now, be kind to yourself if you are going through this death/rebirth stage.
Drink plenty of water, eat wholesome foods, meditate, do yoga/go for a walk, be in nature (ground yourself!) and keep setting your intentions to feel bliss every day.UPDATE:
is a self-empowerment author, multi-media artist and musician from South Africa.To date, she has published 3 self-help and motivational books and brings out weekly inspirational blogs at her site . Get stuck into finding your passion, purpose and joy by downloading some of those books gratis when you click .Her ambition is to help you to connect with your innate gift of creativity and living the life you came here to experience by taking responsibility for your actions and becoming the co-creator of your reality. You can follow Cherie on
( — for article updates). She also has just recently launched her official art
page ( – for new art updates).Cherie posts a new article on CLN every Thursday. .This article () is published here under a
with attribution to the author
and . It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this Copyright/Creative Commons statement. SaveRelated Posts
SubscribeIf you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it.
Sites That Link to this Post
FAIR USE NOTICE. Many of the stories on this site contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making this material available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental issues, human rights, economic and political democracy, and issues of social justice. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of the copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law which contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. If you wish to use such copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use'...you must obtain permission from the copyright owner. And, if you are a copyright owner who wishes to have your content removed, let us know via the "Contact Us" link at the top of the site, and we will promptly remove it. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. Conscious Life News assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms. Paid advertising on Conscious Life News may not represent the views and opinions of this website and its contributors. No endorsement of products and services advertised is either expressed or implied.
Send this to friendYour emailRecipient emailSendCancel
Send this to friendYour emailRecipient emailSendCancel> 【答案带解析】I don’t really care if my friends aree t...
I don’t really care if my friends aree
the same&&&&& me or
different&&&&&& me.
A. as, as&&&&& B. from, from&&&&&&
C. as, from&&&&& D. from, as
试题分析:句意:我真的不关心我的朋友是否和我一样或者与我不同。短语the same as和……一样;different from不同于……,结合语境可知选C。
考点:考查固定短语
考点分析:
考点1:连词
连词是一种连接词与词,短语与短语以及句与句的虚词, 它不能独立担任句子成分而只起连接作用。连词主要可分为两类:并列连词和从属连词。
一、并列连词用来连接平行的词、词组和分句。并列连词连接的双方是对等的。
常有的并列连词有and, both…and(两者都), &neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), as well as等。但如果连接的两部分意义不趋向一致,意义有转折的并列连词有:but(但是), however(然而), while (而),only (只不过)。还有表示选择关系的并列连词,
如:or, either…or(或者…或者…), 再有的是连接双方,互为因果,或表示前因后果的连词有:for(因为), so(所以), therefore (因此)等。
例句: She plays not only the piano, but (also) the guitar.
二、从属连词,在初中范围内常常考查引导状语从句、宾语从句的从属连词。其中有时间状语从句,
常用的连接词有:when, while, as, since, before, after, once, as soon as, until, till连
接条件状语的连词有:if, unless, as long as等,而原因状语的连接词有because, since, as, now that (既然)。目的、结果、方式、比较、地点等状语从句的连接词有:so that, so…that, such…that, as…as, than, where… 它们在句子与文章中几乎无处不见。用来连接宾语从句,如:that, if, whether。
例句如下:
Tom will call me as soon as he gets to Shanghai.
The meeting didn't start until &everyone was there.
I want to know if she is going to see a film.
& & 对于连词,主要以单项选择或完形填空的形式从意义和功能(重点是意义)角度考查学生灵活运用连词的能力。在题中,要分清上下句之间的逻辑关系是转折还是并列,或是选择,在从属连词中,会给出我们一个语境,让我们判断该用哪个连词。
典型例题1: &Betty didn't go to see the film yesterday ___ she was ill.
& & & & & & & &A. &because & B. but & C. &until & &D. If
解析:本题通过语境考查从属连词的用法。只要明白语境,分清选项中四个连词的用法,就能选出正确答案。“她生病了”是“Betty昨天没有去看电影”的原因,显然,应用表示因果关系的 because 。
典型例题2:Nancy looked around, & & & & &didn't see anybody.
& & & & & A &and & & &B &so & & C &but & & &D because
解析:这是2007年南通的中考题,本题考查并列连词的用法。题干的意思是“向 & & 四周看,但是她没有看到任何人”。四个选项中but是“但是”的意思。
1、neither…nor(既不……也不……), not only…but also(不但…而且), either…or(或者…或者…)连接主语,谓语动词要采用就近原则。例如:Neither you nor he is to blame.(注意:谓语动词采用就近原则,与nor后的词保持一致。)
2、because和 so,but 和though不能同时用。在汉语中它们是一组关联词,经常在一起出现,但在英语中,只能用其中一个。例如:Because he got up late,so he didn't catch the bus.这句话就错了,我们要么去掉Because,要么去掉so。
相关试题推荐
Li Hua’s shoes are as _______ as Zhang Hui’s.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. the cheaper &D. cheapest
—____do you
watch TV every week? —Less than two hours. I often have much
homework to do.
A. How many&&& B. How
much&&& C. How long&&& D. How often

_______& do you use the Internet ?&&&& —Twice a week.
A. How often&& B. How soon&& C.
How long&& D. How Many times
_____ it was very cold, _____ my friend still went
swimming in Jialing River this morning.
A. A but&&& B.
A/&& C. B although&& D. /;although
—How often do
you drink milk? —I don’t like it, so I _____drink it.
A. always &&B. usually &&C. hardly
ever &&D. Often
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.《好看》依托百度技术,精准推荐优质短视频内容,懂你所好,量身打造最适合你的短视频客户端!

我要回帖

更多关于 i don t care什么意思 的文章

随机推荐