You mustas tall as meme tomorrow

今日推荐:
7B&Unit3&Main&task&and&check&out练习
作者:外语爱好…&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&更新时间:
&牛津7B Unit3第5课时 Main task and check out 课堂小测验&牛津英语7B Unit3练习一.根据所给的意思完成下列句子:&1.The museum is next to the&&&&&&&&& (银行) .&2.Shall we have a&&&&&&&&& (野餐) this Sunday?&3.He walks&&&&&&&& (经过)my house every day.&4.We all make him the&&&&&&&&&& (班长) of our class.&5.How many&&&&&&&&& (台阶)does the building have?&6.There is a flower shop in the&&&&&&&&&& (角落) of the street.&7.You must go out of the supermarket at the&&&&&&&&& (出口处)&8.The lovely boy walked&&&&&&&& (朝) me with a smile on the face.&二.根据句意和词首字母提示完成下列句子:& 1.A train is going t________ a tunnel.&2.The birds fly to s&&&&&&&& in winter.&3.S______ we bring paper plates and forks?&4.When the t&&&&&&&& lights are red, the cars must stop.&5.My father always d&&&&&&& a car to work every day.&6.Walk p&&&&&& the police station, turn left and walk on.&7.From the park, walk a&&&&&&& the field, and you’ll see a theatre. &8.Our school is south of the park.The park is n&&&&&&& of our school.&三.用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空:&& &&&1.Daniel is swimming&&&&&&&&& (cross) the pool.&2.It’s getting dark.Let’s stop _________ (play) football.&3.We look forward to&&&&&&&&&& (meet) you at the party.&4.We&&&&&&&&&&&&& (not visit) the Great Wall tomorrow.&5.My uncle _____________(fly) to the Palace Museum this Sunday.&6.&&&&&&& your mother&&&&&&&&&& (see) the doctor tomorrow?&7.The policeman think that this knife is one of the&&&&&&&&&& (rob).&8.Go down North Road and take the&&&&&&&&& (five) turning on the left.&四.选择填空:(& ) 1.The boy comes out of the room __________ the window.&A.cross&&&&&&&&& B.across&&&&&&&&& C.over&&&&&&&&& D.through(& ) 2.Don’t walk&&&&&&&&& the street,it’s very dangerous(危险的).&&& A.cross&&&&&&&&& B.across&&&&&&&&& C.over&&&&&&&&& D.through(& ) 3.Look at your face.It’s dirty.You&&&&&&&& wash your face.&&& A.must&&&&&&&&& B.have to&&&&&&&& C.mustn’t&&&&&&& D.don’t have to(& ) 4.The film is so funny that all children are&&&&&&&& .&&& A.laughing&&&&&& B.happy&&&&&&&&& C.crying&&&&&&&& D.smiling(& ) 5.There&&&&&&&&& a party in our school next Friday.&A.will have&&&&&& B.will be&&&&&&&& C.is going to have& D.have(& ) 6.This pair of shoes is too small.Please show me&&&&&&&&& pair.&&& A.the other&&&&&& B.other&&&&&&&&&& C.others&&&&&&&&& D.another(& ) 7.We are all looking forward to ________the football match soon.&&& A.see&&&&&&&&&& B.seeing&&&&&&&&& C.watch&&&&&&&&& D.watching(& ) 8.We saw Hobo jumping into the room _________ window. &A.across& &&B.through&& &&C.cross&&&&&&&&& D.by(& ) 9.________ the old newspapers away and_________ us some new ones.&&& A.Bring, take&&&& B.Bring, taking&&& C.To carry, bring&& D.Take, bring(& )10.I’m happy _________ you _________ Shanghai.&&& A.to invite / for&& B.to invite / to&& &C.for invite / to& &D.for invite / for (& )11.The robber walked&&&&&&&&&& the street and jumped&&&&&&&&&& a tall wall.&A.through / across& B.across / through C.over / across&&&& D.across / over(& )12.The film is very&&&&&&&&&&&& and I’m&&&&&&&&&&& to see it.&&& A.surprised / surprising&&&&&&&&&&&& B.surprising / surprised &&& C.surprised / surprised&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.surprising / surprising&江苏牛津英语7B Unit3练习五.根据要求变换句型:&1.We shall meet at the school gate. (改为一般疑问句并作否定回答)&_________ we ________ at the school gate ? No, we ________.&2.They are going to play football tomorrow. (对画线部分提问)&________ ________they going to ________ tomorrow?&3.We will hold a party in the park next week. (对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& we&&&&&&&& the park in the park ?&& 4.I’m going to buy ten cards tomorrow.(对画线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cards&&&&&&&& you&&&&&&&&&&&&&& buy tomorrow?&5.You can turn right at the third turning. (改为同义句)& ________the third&&&&&&&&& ____ ___ the right.&6.Can you tell me how to get to the post office?(同义句)&&&&& Can you tell me _______ ________ ________ the post office?&7.Why don’t you play football with us? (同义句)& &Why _________ ___________ football with us?&8.I hope I can meet you at the party again. (同义句)&I look&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you at the party again.&六.翻译下列句子,每空一词:&& 1.我们很高兴邀请你来(参加)为来自英国我们的朋友的一个告别晚会。&&&& We are happy to&&&&&&&&& you to a&&&&&&&&&& party for our friends from Britain.&& 2.他们将在4月26日下午1点至6点在阳光公园举行一个晚会。&&&& They’ll&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&& in Sunshine Park on 26th&&&&&&& from 1 p.m to 6 p.m.&& 3.我们将在星期六在公园吃一次野餐。&&&& We will&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&&& in the park on&&&&&&&&&&&& .&4.---请问,我怎样才能到达花园大厦?---朝公园方向走,然后在第一个路口向左拐。&--- Excuse me, could you tell me&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& get to Garden Building?&--- Walk&&&&&&&& the park and&&&&&&&&& the first turning&&&&&&&&& the left.&5.沿着大街走,经过银行,然后穿过马路,你将在左边发现那个动物园。&& Go&&&&&&&& the street,walk past the&&&&&&&&& , then&&&&&&&&& the road ,you will &find the park&&&&&&&&& the left.&7.我们想要每个人自带他们的食物和饮料。&&&&& We&&&&&&&& like&&&&&&&&& to&&&&&&&&& their own food and drink.&6.我们还将举行不同的球类比赛。&& We&&&&&&&&& play&&&&&&&&&&& ball&&&&&&&&&& .&8.我们期望在晚会上见到你。&& We look&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& you at the party.
【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
802761531543900282110547608716002015 NBA Trade Value, Part 2: The Temple of Doom &Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?课时训练(带答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&3&Could&you&please&tell&me&where&the&restrooms&are?课时训练(带答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&3&Could&you&please&tell&me&where&the&restrooms&are?课时训练(带答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.Com Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?课时训练(带答案人教新目标) 第1课时(Section A 1a-3b)
&一、单词拼写。请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。名 词:1.r________洗手间;公共厕所2.s________邮票;印章3.b________书店&& 4.p________明信片5.w________洗手间;厕所 6.b________浴室;洗手间7.s________管理人员;职工&&&& 动 词:s________建议;提议副 词:n________通常;正常情况下介 词:b________在旁边;在附近兼类词:1.p________ v.原谅 interj.请再说一遍2.r________ v.& n.仓促;急促二、短语翻译。请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。1.go ________沿着……走2.________ one's right在某人右边3.________ left/right向左拐/右拐4.________...and...在……和……之间5.________ there在那边6.________ first首先7.________ one's way ________在去……的路上8.pass ________路过;经过三、完成句子。请仔细教材,补充完整下列句子。1.I'm ________ ________ try the rides!要尝试些乘骑项目,我好兴奋呀!2.If you are ________, just shout or hold my hand.如果你害怕,请大声叫或者抓住我的手。3.Do you know ________ we can get some good food quickly?你知道我们在哪儿能快速得到一些食物吗?&&&&&&&& 4.I ________ Water City Restaurant in Water World.在水城,我建议去水城餐馆。5.On their way to Water City Restaurant, Alice and He Wei ________ ________ Uncle Bob's.在去水城餐馆的路上,艾丽斯和何伟走过鲍勃叔叔之家。6.Excuse me, could you tell us when the band starts ________ this evening?请问,你能告诉我们今晚乐队何时开始表演吗?
&单项。(  )1.―Peter doesn't mind lending you his camera.―He ________.I've already borrowed one.A.needn't&& B.can't & C.mustn't&&& D.shouldn't(  )2.You ________ any help, do you?A.don't need&&&&& B.needn'tC.need&& D.doesn't need
(  )3.―Must I stay at the office this afternoon?―No, you ________.A.don't&&&&&& B.needn'tC.don't need& D.can't(  )4.He suggested ________ home.A.going&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.went&&&&&&& C.goes&&&&&&&& D.go
&一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.Do you like collecting ________ (邮票)?2.I want to go to the ________ (书店) to buy some books.3.I got some ________ (明信片) on my birthday.4.I________ (建议) seeing a doctor.5.The thief ________ (仓促) to run away.二、用所给单词的适当形式。1.Could you tell me where the restrooms ________ (be)?2.I am ________ (excite) to go swimming.3.You don't need ________ (go) to school.4.If it doesn't rain tomorrow, we ________ (have) a party.5.The restaurant is always busy, so come a little ________ (early) to get a table.三、单项填空。(  )1.―Mom, must I finish my homework now?―No, you ________.You may have supper first.A.mustn't& B.needn't C.can't&&&& D.couldn't(  )2.Have you decided when ________ for London ?A.will you leave&&&& B.you will leaveC.are you going&&&& D.you are going(  )3.He suggested ________ shopping.A.going&&&&& B.went&&&&&&& C.goes&&&&&&& D.go(  )4.―Would you please show me the way ________ the bank?―Yes, go straight ahead.It's opposite a school.A.in&&&&&&&&&& B.for&&&&& C.with&&&&&& D.to(  )5.The Internet is very useful.We can get a lot of ________ from it.A.thing&&&&&&&& B.message&&&& C.informations& D.information(  )6.―Do you know if we will go for a picnic this Saturday?―I think we will if we ________ any classes.A.won't have&& B.didn't have&C.don't have& &D.aren' t& having(  )7.________ visitors come to Xingyi during May Day holidays every year.A.Thousands of& B.Two thousandsC.Thousand of& D.Thousand(  )8.―________ nice dress it is !―Thank you!A.What a&&&&&&& B.What&&&&&&& C.How&&&&&&& D.How a(  )9.A woman with two children ________ along the street at the moment.A.is walking&&&& B.are walking&& C.walk&&&&&&& D.walks (  )10.―Can I walk across the road now, mum?―No, you ________.You have to wait until the light turns green.A.couldn't&&&&&&& B.shouldn't&&& C.mustn't&&&& D.needn't四、完形填空。Once there were several scientists in a forest.They were trying to __1__ the rarest animal in the world.No one had seen it, so everyone was __2__ and wanted to be the first one to photograph and study it.&The animal only came out at night, __3__ the scientists did some other studies in the day.__4__ them, there was a famous scientist named Walter.Every day, he would spend an hour sitting at the desk and putting all his equipment (设备) in the __5__ place.He did this carefully.But other scientists laughed at him because they thought Walter was just wasting __6__.&One night, the animal appeared __7__.The scientists heard its call.But the call didn't last long.The animal was frightened by the __8__ made by the scientists while they were scrabbling (忙乱地找) for their cameras and notebooks.&On the next morning, the scientists __9__ their findings.Some had tried to record its call, others had noted down how it moved, and the luckiest one had even photographed parts of its tail and legs.They all congratulated each other on what they had found.However, when they saw what Walter had, they were very surprised.__10__ had taken several complete (完整的) photos, the record of the animal's cry and notes about the animal.&They ran to congratulate Walter.They now understood the importance of keeping things in order.Because of that, Walter could find everything quickly in the dark.(  )1.A.feed& B.study&C.catch& D.kill(  )2.A.relaxed& B.tired&C.excited& &D.surprised(  )3.A.but&& B.or&C.and& D.so(  )4.A.Among& B.BesideC.Against& &D.Except(  )5.A.clean& B.right&C.safe& D.public(  )6.A.space& B.moneyC.food& D.time(  )7.A.angrily& B.immediatelyC.suddenly& &D.quickly(  )8.A.plans&&& B.noisesC.records& &D.mistakes(  )9.A.compared& &B.countedC.sorted& D.kept(  )10.A.They&&&&& B.It&&&&&&&& C.He&&&&& D.You&难句搜索:They now understood the importance of keeping things in order.Because of that, Walter could find everything quickly in the dark.现在他们明白了保持东西整齐的重要性。由于这个,沃尔特在黑暗中能很快地找到一切。
第2课时(Section A Grammar Focus-4c)
&一、单词拼写。请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。名 词:g________葡萄& 形容词:c________中心的;中央的& 兼词类:1.n________ adj.附近的;邻近的 adv.在附近;附近2.m________ v.邮寄;发电子邮件 n.邮件;信件3.e________ adj.东方的;东部的 adv.向东;朝东 n.东;东方 二、短语翻译。请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。1.________ me抱歉,对不起;什么,请再说一遍2.________ a letter邮寄信件3.the shopping________购物中心4.go ________向东走三、完成句子。请仔细教材,补充完整下列句子。1.Where can I buy some________ ________ other fruit?在哪里我能买到一些葡萄和其他的水果?2.Excuse me, can you tell me ________ I can get ________ a nearby restaurant?请问,你能告诉我怎么样到达附近的餐馆吗?3.Sally needs to ________ a letter.萨利需要邮寄一封信。4.Excuse me, could you please tell me where the ________ bank is?请问,你能告诉我最近的银行在哪儿吗?
&单项填空。(  )1.Nobody knows ________ to visit our school.A.when will he comeB.when does he comeC.when he will comeD.when he does come(  )2.These animals are in danger.We should think ________ to protect them.A.what can we do&& B.what we can do C.how can we do&& D.how we can do(  )3.―Excuse me.Do you know ________ to buy some apples?―Sure, there's a supermarket next to the bank.A.where I can go B.who will help meC.what I should take &D.when is the right time
&一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.It is a ________ (中心的 ) city.2.We ________ (邮寄) an e&mail yesterday.3.I live in the ________ (东方) of China.4.We pick up ________ (葡萄) in the garden.5.There is a beautiful river ________ (在……附近) my house.二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.Could you tell me how ________ (go) home? 2.Would you mind ________ (open) the door?3.I need to ________ (mail) my bag.4.I would like ________ (make) a postcard.5.He is ________ (wonder) if he will go to the Summer Place.三、单项填空。(  )1.―It's too hot.Would you mind my ________ the window?―________.Do it as you like, please.A. OK&&&&& B. Certainly not& C. Of course D. Good idea(  )2.We haven't discussed yet ________.A.where we are going to put our new tableB.where are we going to put our new tableC.what we are going to put our new tableD.what are we going to put our new table(  )3.My friend, Henry was born ________ June 10, 1997.A.in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&& C.at&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.for(  )4.―Where& can I buy some books, Simon?―Go to the ________ in the shopping mall in Old Street.You will find many books there.A.restaurant&&&&&&&& B.bookstoreC.cinema&&&&&&&& D.library(  )5.―Could you please tell me ________?―They're over there.A.Where are the restroom &B.where were the restrooms C.where the restrooms are &D.where the restrooms were (  )6.―Did you enjoy the party last night?―Very much.________ wonderful the party was!A.What&&&&&&&&&&&& B.How&&&&&& C.What a&&&&&&&& D.How a(  )7.Judy with her brother ________ computer games when their mother came back.A.were playing&&&&&& B.are playing&&&&& C.was playing&&&&&&& D.is playing(  )8.Everybody ________ drive after he or she drinks wine.A.couldn't&&&&&&&&&& B.needn't&&& C.may not&&&&&& D.mustn't&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (  )9.―Do you know ________ Amy came to school this morning?―Her bike was broken, so she had to walk.&A.why&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.how&&&&&&&& C.when&&&&&&& D.where(  )10.We will go for a picnic if it________ tomorrow.A.doesn't rain&&&&&&& B.wasn't rainy&& C.won't rain&&& D.wasn't raining四、信息归纳。A boy and his father went walking in the mountains.Suddenly the boy fell, hurt himself, and cried, “AAAhhhhhhhh!!!” To his surprise, he heard the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain, “AAAhhhhhhhh!!!” Then the boy shouted, “Who are you?” He received the answer, “Who are you?” He got angry at the answer, so he shouted, “Foolish!” He received the answer, “Foolish!”He looked at his father and asked, “What's going on?” The father smiled and said, “My son, listen,” And then he shouted to mountain, “I love you!” The voice answered, “I love you!” Again the man cried, “You are the best!” The voice answered, “You are the best!”The boy was surprised, but did not understand.Then the father explained (解释), “People call this Echo, but really this is life.It gives you back everything you say or do.Our life is just a reflection (反映) of what we have done.If you want more love in the world, have more love in your heart.If you want to be successful, work hard.This can be used in everything in life.Life will give you back everything you have given to it.”Information CardWhat the boy and his father did in the mountain&They 1.____________ in it.How the boy felt when he heard the answer&He was 2.__________.How many times the father shouted to the mountain&3.________________ times.What people call the phenomenon (现象)&4.________________.What can we get from the passage?&Life will give back everything you 5.________________.
第3课时 (Section B)
&一、单词拼写。请背诵词汇表,并默写单词。名 词:1.m________商场;购物中心2.c________职员&&&& 3.c________拐角;角落&&&& 4.d________方向;方位&&&&& 5.s________讲(某种语言)的人;发言者6.a________住址;地址;通讯处7.c________课程& 形容词:1.f________迷人的;极有吸引力的 2.i________不昂贵的3.u________不拥挤的;人少的4.c________便利的;方便的& 5.c________正确的;恰当的6.p________有礼貌的;客气的& 7.d________直接的;直率的8.i________不礼貌的;粗鲁的副 词:1.p________礼貌地;客气地 2.f________忠实地;忠诚地代 词:w________谁;什么人兼 词:1.r________ n.& v.要求;请求2.u________ adj.地下的 n.地铁3.I________ adj.意大利(人)的 n.意大利人;意大利语二、短语翻译。请浏览教材,找出以下短语,并背诵之。1.________ request 相似的请求2.________ questions直接的问题3.e&mail________电子邮件地址4.parking ________停车场;停车区三、完成句子。请仔细阅读教材,补充完整下列句子。1.When you visit a foreign country, it is important to know how to ________ ________ help politely.当你到国外旅游时,知道怎么样礼貌地请求帮助是非常重要的。2.It is not enough to just ask a question ________.只是正确地询问问题是不够的。3.We also need to learn how to be polite when we ask for help.当我们寻求帮助的时候,我们也需要学习怎么样是礼貌的。4.The expressions they use might ________ ________ whom they are speaking to or how well they know each other.他们用的表达可能取决于他们说话的对象或者他们相互了解的程度。5.It might seem more difficult to speak politely than ________.看起来说得客气要比说得直白更难一点。&&&&
&单项填空。(  )1.This movie wasn't ________.He fell asleep half way through it.A.interesting enough&&&&&&&&&&&& B.enough interesting& C.interested enough&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.enough interested(  )2.―How do you like the talk show?―I think it's ________, but some people think it's so________.A. boredB. boringC. boring& D. bore(  )3.I'm not sure whether I can hold a party in the open air, because it ________ the weather.A.stands for& && B.depends on&& C.lives on& D.agrees with
&一、根据句意及汉语提示完成单词。1.The flower is ________ (迷人的) at night.2.It is ________ (方便的) to go shopping in this area.3.Please speak________ (礼貌地) to the old people.4.Do you know her e&mail ________ (地址)?5.There is a small but beautiful garden around the ________ (角落).二、用所给单词的适当形式填空。1.I have enough time ________ (go) to school by bike.2.We should learn how ________ (make) dumplings.&3.I wonder if I can ________ (help) you.4.It's ________ (polite) to speak loudly in public.5.There are few people in the street.It's ________ (crowded) at all.三、单项填空。(  )1.The dining hall is ________ to hold 300 people.A.enough big && B.enough wellC.small enough&& &D.big enough (  )2.I don't know if we will have a sports meeting, because it ________ the weather.A.stands for&&& B.depends onC.lives on& D.agrees with(  )3.Lucy, what about going camping if it ________ tomorrow? A.didn't rain&&&&&& B.doesn't rain&&&& C.won't rain& D.rains
(  )4.―Thanks ________ joining the Talk Show!―You're welcome.A.by&&&&&&&& B.on&&&&&&&& C.of&&&&&&&&&&& D.for(  )5.―Judy, I guess you are only twenty&five years old, is that true? ―Oh, it's a ________.A.suggestion&& B.secret&&&&& C.reason&&&&&&&& D.problem(  )6.―It's said that a foreign English teacher will teach us English next term.―Wow! ________! We can practice our oral English better.A.What an excited newsB.How excited the news isC.What exciting newsD.How exciting news(  )7.________ something wrong with my bike.Can I use yours?A.It is&&&&&&& B.It was&&&&& C.There is&&&&&& D.There was(  )8.You________ worry about me.I feel much better now.A.mustn't&&& B.can't&&&&&&& C.needn't&&&&&&&&&& D.won't(  )9.―I don't know when ________ tomorrow?―I will call you as soon as he ________.A. arrives&B. arrives C. will arriveD. will arrive(  )10.Tomorrow is Father's Day.I don't know ________.A.what can I do for my father B.what I will get for my father& C.where I went with my fatherD.where will I go with my father                    四、阅读理解。Dick lived in England.One day in January he said to his wife, “I'm going to fly to New York next week because I've got some work there.” “Where are you going to stay there?” his wife asked.“I don't know yet.” Dick answered.“Please send me your address from there in a telegram (电报),” his wife said.“All right,” Dick answered.He flew to New York on January 31st and found a nice hotel in the center of the city.He put his things in his room and then he sent his wife a telegram.He put the address of his hotel in it.In the evening he didn't have any work, so he went to a cinema.He came out at nine o'clock and said, “Now I'm going back to my hotel and have a nice dinner.”He found a taxi (出租车) and the driver said, “Where do you want to go?” But Dick didn't remember the name and address of his hotel.“Which hotel are my things in?” he said, “And what am I going to do tonight?” But the driver of the taxi did not know.So Dick got out and went into a post office.There he sent his wife another telegram, and in it he wrote, “Please send me my address at this post office.”(  )1.Dick flew to New York because ________.A.he went there for a holidayB.he had work thereC.he went there for sightseeingD.his home was there(  )2.Why did his wife want a telegram from him? A.Because she didn't know his address yet.B.Because she wanted to go to New York, too.C.Because she might send him another telegram.D.Because she couldn't leave her husband by himself in New York.(  )3.Where did Dick stay in New York?A.Outside the city.&&&&&&&&&&& B.In a hotel.C.In a restaurant.&&&&&&&&&&&& D.At his friend's house.(  )4.Who would send him the name and address of his hotel?A.The manager (经理) of his hotel.B.The police office.C.The taxi driver.&&&&&&&&&&& D.His wife.(  )5.Which of the following is not TRUE?A.Dick stayed at a nice hotel in the center of the city.B.Dick didn't work on the first night of his arrival.C.Dick forgot to send his wife a telegram.D.Dick wanted to go back to his hotel in a taxi.&话题3 到处走走&1.Do you know ________ ________ ________ ________& some good food quickly?你知道我们在哪儿能快速得到一些食物吗?2.Could you tell us ________ the band ________ playing this evening?请问,你能告诉我们乐队何时开始表演吗?3.When you visit a foreign country, ________ ________ ________ to know how to ask for help politely.当你到国外旅游时,知道怎么样礼貌地请求帮助是非常重要的。4.We also need to learn ________ ________ ________ polite when we ask for help.当我们寻求帮助的时候,我们也需要学习怎么样是礼貌的。5.________ ________ ________ more difficult to speak politely than be directly.看起来说得客气要比说得直白更难一点。&假如你校有几位来自美国的交换生,他们打算周末步行去翠湖公园。请根据提示为他们写出前往的路线,并简介公园的情况。要点提示:1.路线(见右图);&2.公园环境优美、凉爽,还可游泳、野餐等;3.……写作要求:1.词数80个左右, 开头已给出,不计入总词数。2.文中不能出现自己的姓名和所在学校的名称。Cuihu Park is not far from here.It's easy to get there.Just go straight _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&
Unit 3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are?第1课时(Section A 1a-3b)课堂基础练习1.A 根据“I've already borrowed one.”可推知彼得“不必”再借相机给我了,故答案选A。2.A 由help为名词可推知need 为实义动词,故答案选A。3.B 由must引导的问句,否定回答用needn't。4.A suggest doing sth.建议做某事。课后巩固提升一、1.stamps 2.bookstore 3.postcards4.suggested 5.rushed&二、1.are 2.excited 3.to go 4.will have5.earlier三、1.B 对must引导的一般疑问句,否定回答时常用needn't。故选B。2.B 宾语从句中要用陈述句语序,可排除A、C两项,又leave for是固定搭配,意为“离开去某地”,故选B。3.A suggest doing sth.建议做某事。4.D the way to 为固定词组,意为“去某地的路”。故选D。5.D thing意为“事情,东西”,是可数名词;message意为“信息”,是可数名词;information意为“信息”,是不可数名词。a lot of后加可数名词复数或不可数名词。故答案选D。6.C if引导的条件状语从句,当主句为一般将来时,从句要用一般现在时,故答案为C。7.A 当hundred, thousand, million和billion表示具体的数目时,用单数形式;当表示不具体的数目时,用复数形式,且跟介词of连用,故选A。8.A 感叹句的结构有:What (+a/an)+形容词+名词+主语+谓语!/How+形容词+主语+谓语!nice dress为可数名词短语,前用what a, 故选A。9.A 句子的主语是a woman,谓语动词用单数,结合at the moment (此刻)可知要用现在进行时,故选A。10.C 根据答语“你不得不等到绿灯亮”可推出此处答语为“不,你一定不要”。couldn't意为“不能”;shouldn't意为“不应该”;mustn't意为“一定不要”;needn't意为“不必”。所以选C。四、1―5 BCDAB 6―10 DCBAC
第2课时(Section A Grammar Focus-4c)课堂基础练习1.C 分析句子结构可知这是一个宾语从句,故要用陈述句语序,排除A、B两项;又肯定句中一般不用助动词do/does,排除D项,故选C。2.B 首先,宾语从句要用陈述句语序,所以选项A、C都错误;其次,句意为“那些动物有危险,我们应该思考做些什么来保护他们”,且在宾语从句中,连接词what做do的宾语,也就是“做什么”,所以选择答案B。3.A 宾语从句中从句的语序应是陈述句语序,排除B、D两项。由答句“银行附近有一家超市”可推出本句句意:你知道我去哪儿可以买一些苹果吗?所以选A。课后巩固提升一、1.central 2.mailed 3.east 4.grapes5.nearby二、1.to go 2.opening 3.mail 4.to make5.wondering三、1.B mind (one's) doing sth.为固定搭配,表示不介意的回答往往用:Not at all./Of course not./Certainly not.。所以选答案B。2.A 宾语从句用陈述句语序,根据语境可知提问的是地点,故选A。3.B 在具体日期前用介词on,所以选B。4.B 根据上文“我在哪里能买到书”可知此空应表示书店,故答案选B。5.C 宾语从句中从句的语序应是陈述句语序,排除A、B两项。Could you please...?是表示有礼貌地请求的句型,因此本句主句不是一般过去时,由答语“They're over there.”可知是现在时,所以选C。6.B 这是一个感叹句,wonderful为形容词,其前面要用how,故答案为B。7.C 表示过去的某个时间段或时间点正在发生的动作,用过去进行时,故只能选A或C;又谓语动词要与介词with前的主语保持一致,故选C。8.D 句意:任何人酒后不准驾车。couldn't意为“不可能”,needn't意为“不必”,may not意为“也许不”,mustn't意为“不准;一定不要”。所以选D。9.B 根据答语“她的自行车坏了,所以她不得不步行。”可知,上句是问出行的方式,只有B项符合题意。10.A if表示如果,引导条件状语从句,遵循“主将从现”原则,故选A。四、1.went walking 2.angry 3.2/Two 4.Echo 5.have give to it
第3课时(SectionB)课堂基础练习1.A 主语movie是物,应用interesting,enough做副词修饰形容词时总是放在被修饰词之后,故选A。2.C 主语it是物,应用boring。enough做副词修饰形容词时总是放在修饰词之后。3.B stand for代表,象征;depend on取决于;live on靠……生活;agree with同意。根据句意“我不确定是否举行宴会,得取决于天气状况。”可知选B。课后巩固提升一、1.fascinating 2.convenient 3.politely4.address 5.corner二、1.to go 2.to make 3.help 4.impolite5.uncrowded三、1.D enough做副词修饰形容词时,应后置。2.B depend on取决于。3.B 在if引导的条件状语从句中,用一般现在时表将来。4.D Thanks sb.for (doing) sth.感谢某人(做)某事。故选D。5.B suggestion建议;secret秘密;reason理由;problem问题。由于前句提到年龄问题,英国人把年龄看作个人隐私,故选B。6.C 感叹句的结构为:“What+a/an+adj.+可数名词单数+主语+谓语!”“What+不可数名词/可数名词复数+主语+谓语+其他!”,“How+adj.+主语+谓语!”。news意思是“信息,消息”,是不可数名词,应用what修饰,且不可以使用不定冠词,故选C。7.C 句意为“我的自行车有些毛病。”时态为一般现在时,故选C。8.C 由下句“我感觉好多了”可推出上句句意为:你不必为我担心。needn't符合句意。9.B 第一空为when引导的宾语从句,语序使用陈述句语序,排除A、D两项;as soon as引导的时间状语从句使用一般现在时表将来,排除C项,故选B。10.B 宾语从句用陈述句语序,根据tomorrow可判断从句应该用一般将来时,故选B。四、1―5 BABDC 写作积累专练参考范文:Cuihu_Park_is_not_far_from_here.It's_easy_to_get_there.Just_go_straight and turn right at the first corner.Walk along the road and turn left when you find a hospital.Cuihu Park is down the street on your right.Across from the park is a restaurant.&The park is really a good place to have fun.It's beautiful and cool with many trees and flowers.You can swim, play games or have a picnic there.It's very relaxing.You may also get a good chance to practice Chinese.I hope you will enjoy yourselves.
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.Com
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 transmetallation 的文章

随机推荐