i'unit 6 i am going too have a talk with her这个句子正确吗?

An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.
If you are the system administrator please click
to find out more about this error.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译Dear Anton,Next week I’m going to take a trip to San Francisco with my sister and her husband(丈夫),and there’s a seat in our car for another one.(81)___________?We’re going to leave on Saturday morning,June 28th and stay there for a week.(83)All of us enjoy shopping and travelling,so we’d like to stay at a hotel called Pickwick in the middle of the town.You and I can have a double room(双人间).It is about 690 kilometers from Long Beach to San Francisco,and it usually takes nines hours to drive there.We’re going to leave at about 6 am on Saturday,and we’ll get there before dark(天黑).We are going to take Highway 101,so we can pick you up near your home in Ventura at about 8 am.Please let me know if you can come with us.Yours,Paul81填入适当的句子使文章通顺连贯.________________________________82回答问题:When are they going back?_______________________________________83将划线部分译成汉语.____________________________________________84How long will it take Paul to get to Ventura by car?_____________________________________________________85猜测划线部分意思:( )A 叫 某人 B 等待某人 C 接某人 D 联系某人
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
81 Would you like to join us 82 They are going back on July 5th.83 我们所有的人都喜欢购物和旅游,所以我们打算住在位于镇中心的那家叫匹克威克的旅馆84 It will take Paul about two hours to get to Ventura by car.85 C (虽然我不知道划线部分,但我根据题目来猜应该是pick you up那个地方)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Access denied | www.thefrisky.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.thefrisky.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3fdbc3e9a4b495ef-ua98).(一个人淋雨)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 unit 6 i am going to 的文章

随机推荐