你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
义务教育阶段学生学业质量测试
八年级英语
注意事项:
1. 本试卷共8大题,满分100分,考试用时100分钟。
2.答题前,考生务必将姓名、考点名称、考场号、座位号、考试号填在答题卡相应的位置上,并用2B铅笔认真正确填涂考试号下方的数字。
3. 答选择题必须用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑,如需改动,请用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案;答非选择题必须用0.5毫米黑色墨水签字笔写在答题卡指定的位置上,不在答题区域内的答案一律无效,不得用其他笔答题。
4. 答题必须答在答题卡上,答在试卷和草稿纸上一律无效。
一、听力选择 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
听对话回答问题
本部分共有5道小题,每小题你将听到一段对话,每段对话听两遍。在听每段对话前,你
将有5秒钟的时间阅读题目;听完后,你还有5秒钟的作答时间。
1. Which picture can describe the boy?
2. What is the boy doing?
3. What are they talking about?
A. Table manners.
B. Cold drinks.
C. Nice food.
4. Where should the woman put the rubbish?
A. In the red bin.
B. In the green bin.
C. In the black bin.
5. Which of the following is NOT true?
A. The woman returned to her hometown.
B. The woman is driving in her hometown.
C. The man left his hometown 10 years ago.
第二部分 听对话和短文回答问题
你将听到一段对话和两篇短文,各听两遍。对话和短文后各有几道题。听每段对话和短文前,
你将有时间阅读相关小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题你将有5秒钟的作答时间。
听一段对话,回答第6、7小题。
6. What are they talking about?
A. Their school subjects.
B. Their holiday plans.
C. Their holiday trips.
7. What is the boy like?
A. Careful.
B. Hard-working.
C. Helpful.
听一篇短文,完成信息记录表中第8至10小题。
A trip to Taiwan
Time It’s May.
The trip will last
Way We’ll travel around the island by bus.
Weather It’s cool and wet in the north.
in the south.
Things to take Please take an umbrella or a raincoat.
Don’t forget to take your
9. A. hot and wet
B. warm and rainy
C. hot and dry
10. A. sunglasses
听一篇短文,回答第11至15小题。
11. What was the matter with the girl?
A. She was blind.
B. No one loved her.
C. She hated others.
12. Why did the girl love her boyfriend?
A. Because he was generous.
B. Because he could see well.
C. Because he was always there for her.
13. Why was the young man moved?
A. Because the girl would marry him. [来源:Zxxk.Com]
B. Because the girl helped him a lot.
C. Because
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
He got to Beijing five minutes ago.He ________ _________ _________ Beijing for _________ _________.A.arrive at/in sw.B.get to/reach sw.C.come/go/move to sw.→D.be in sw./at E.school/at home/on the farm/be here/be there
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
He has arrived in BJ for five minutes.这样是正确的他已经到北京五分钟了.首先要用现在完成时,其次北京是城市 因此“到达北京”要用 arrive in
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
你提供的选项错了。应该填下面的have been in ,
five minutes
扫描下载二维码资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
[首发]江西省崇仁县第二中学学年八年级上学期第二次月考英语试题
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫码支付,立即下载
充值储值后下载,只需储值
崇仁二中第二次月考试卷
一、听力测试(27分)
A)听短对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选
听下面一段独白,回答19至22小题。
How many kinds of things do they need to make the soup?
What does John need to buy for the coup?
A. Two eggs
B. Some tomatoes
C. Nothing
When will Mary get to John’s home?
A. In fifteen minutes
B. In five minutes
C. In ten minutes
How will Mary get there?
A. On foot
B. By bike
C. By bike
C)听短文,完成五个句子。每个空格不超过3个单词。( [来自e网通客户端]
审核人:网校通专供
来源学校:
扫一扫手机阅读更方便He said that he back in five minutes .——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
He said that he back in five minutes . 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。
He said that he ________(come)back in five minutes.
阅读短文并选择填空
Is He a Veterinarian?
  Mr Scott is a veterinarian(兽医). He has the only clinic in the small town. The farmers near the town often ask him to treat(治疗)their domestic animals(家畜). There are a lot of people in his clinic and sometimes he’s waken up late at night. So he’s always busy and hopes to have a good rest.
  One evening it was raining hard. When the last man left his clinic, he was too tired to stand. He went to bed after a quick supper. He looked at his watch and it was five to eleven and soon went to sleep. And at twenty past eleven the telephone bell woke him up. He told his wife to answer it.
  “Hello,”said a man. “This is Mr Ted here, May I speak to Mr Scott. please?”“Sorry, he went out half an hour ago, ”answered Mrs Scott. “I’m afraid he won’t come back this evening. ”
  “Something is wrong with my dog’s eyes. But I don’t know what to do.”Mr Scott was afraid the man would bring his dog to his clinic. He asked his wife to answer the man on the phone as he said. Mr Ted thanked her and then asked, “By the way, is the man lying by you qualified(有资格的)to treat my dog?”
1.Mr Scott is always busy because ________.
A.he’s a veterinarian
B.he’s a good man
C.only he has a veterinary clinic in the town
D.he knows the domestic animals well
2.Mr Scott hurried to bed because ________.
A.it was too late
B.he was very tired
C.he was afraid to be sent for
D.he would be waken up very soon
3.Mr Scott slept only for ________ and the telephone bell rang.
A.more than half an hour
B.more than an hour
C.less than twenty minutes
D.about twenty-five minutes
4.________,so he asked his wife to answer the man instead.
A.Mr Scott wouldn’t treat any animals that night
B.Mr Scott never goes out in the rain
C.Something was wrong with Mr Scott
D.Mrs Scott is also a good veterinarian
5.It seemed ________.
A.Mr Ted believed Mrs Scott’s answer
B.Mr Ted didn’t believe Mrs Scott answer
C.Mrs Scott’s answer was right
D.Mrs Scott learned to treat the domestic animals
阅读理解。&&&& Joe Biggs was a butcher (屠夫). His shop was in a village in one of the most beautiful parts of southern England. He worked in it for many years while his father was there. Then, when his father reached the age of 65, he stopped working in the shop. Joe was alone in it, so he had to work harder. &&&& Joe worked five and a half days a week. His shop shut at one o'clock on Thursday, and it was shut the whole of Sunday. Saturdays were the busiest days. &&&& Joe had a big fridge in his shop, but he tried not to buy too much meat at a time. &&&& One Thursday a woman came into the shop at five minutes to one. "I'm sorry I'm very late," she said, "but some people have just telephoned to say that they are going to come to dinner tonight, and I need some more meat."&&& &Joe only had one piece of good meat in the shop. He had sold all the rest earlier in the day. He took the piece out and said to the woman. "This is £7 15." "That piece is too small," the woman answered. "Haven't you got anything bigger?" &&&& Joe went into the room behind his shop, opened the fridge, put the piece of meat into it, took it out again and shut the door of the fridge with a lot of noise. Then he brought the piece of meat back to the woman and said, "This piece is bigger and more expensive. It's £9. 30."&&& &" Good," the woman answered with a smile, "give me both of them, please." 1. Joe worked alone in the shop _____.A. on Saturdays B. on Thursdays C. after his father died D. after his father stopped working& 2. Joe sold meat in his shop _____.A. on Thursday afternoons B. on Sundays C. on Fridays D. every day 3. One day a woman came to his shop _____. A. at 1:55, Tuesday B. at 1:05 C. to say sorry to him D. because someone had suddenly telephoned her 4. Joe only had one piece of good meat because _____. A. Joe's fridge was too small. B. he tried not to buy too much meat at a time C. he knew that the meat would go bad (变质) D. he had no money to buy more 5. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The woman wanted to buy the two pieces of meat together. B. The woman didn't want the expensive piece of meat. C. Joe brought the woman a different piece. D. People bought all the meat from him.
  I was very disappointed (失望) not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The notice in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 p. m. Since I work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the bus service (服务) between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes.
  Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the comer, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man said he had been waiting in line for over an hour. I knew I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and went hack across the town. By Friday I decided to make the trip by taxi, it was expensive, but I felt the concert would be worth hearing. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly found, was that they had already sold all the tickets.
(1) The writer learned ________ that there would be a concert last Friday.
A. from his friendsB. from one of his workmates
D. from the newspaperC. over the radio
(2) The writer tried to go to the theatre every day but successfully got there only ________.
A. twice4B. three times
C. four timesD. five times
(3) If lucky, the writer could spend about ________ on the trip to the theatre from his office by bus.
A. forty-five minutesB. twenty minutes
C. ten minutesD. fifteen minutes
(4) Maybe the word “________”
can be used instead of the underlined (划线的) word
“relieved”.
A. nervousB. grateful
C. pleasedD. sorry
(5) The writer mainly tells us he ________.
A. enjoyed himself in the theatre
B. was angry at buying the ticket
C. had some trouble with the bus service
D. was sad at missing the concert
  I was very disappointed (失望) not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The notice in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:30 a.m. and 3:00 p. m. Since I work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the bus service (服务) between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes.
  Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the comer, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man said he had been waiting in line for over an hour. I knew I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and went hack across the town. By Friday I decided to make the trip by taxi, it was expensive, but I felt the concert would be worth hearing. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly found, was that they had already sold all the tickets.
(1) The writer learned ________ that there would be a concert last Friday.
A. from his friendsB. from one of his workmates
D. from the newspaperC. over the radio
(2) The writer tried to go to the theatre every day but successfully got there only ________.
A. twice4B. three times
C. four timesD. five times
(3) If lucky, the writer could spend about ________ on the trip to the theatre from his office by bus.
A. forty-five minutesB. twenty minutes
C. ten minutesD. fifteen minutes
(4) Maybe the word “________”
can be used instead of the underlined (划线的) word
“relieved”.
A. nervousB. grateful
C. pleasedD. sorry
(5) The writer mainly tells us he ________.
A. enjoyed himself in the theatre
B. was angry at buying the ticket
C. had some trouble with the bus service
D. was sad at missing the concert
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
will,a,train,in,five,at,station,the,minutes,there,be.(连词成句)
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
There will be a train at the station in five minutes
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 there will be blood 的文章

随机推荐