The sun, not only from the sun, but also可以单独用吗 from our

Sunshine(阳光) Sunshine is not only from the sun but also from our hearts. 阳光不止来自太阳,也来自我们的心。 Having sunshine in heart we can see the bright side of the world. 心里有阳光,我们可以看到世界美妙的一面。 Having sunshine in heart we will treat each other heart to heart. 心里有阳光,我们将以诚相待。 The heart of sunshine, even in a sad day, will remain the warmth and enthusiasm. 心里有阳光,即使在哀痛的日子,也会保管暖和和热情。 Only with a heart of sunshine can we improve the quality of our lives. 只要心有阳光我们才干提升生命的质量。 Be self-confident, t let the heart of sunshine light every little things of life. 自信、宽容、感恩吧!让心里的阳光照亮生活中的点点滴滴! The heart of sunshine makes the life of sunshine. 阳光的心培育阳光的人生!sunshine ['s?n?a?n] 阳光 bright [bra?t] 美妙的 enthusiasm. [?n'θju:z?aez(?)m] 热情 quality ['kw?l?t?] 质量When You Are Old(当你老了) When you are old and grey and full of sleep,当你老了,白发苍苍,睡意昏沉,And nodding by the fire, take down this book,在炉火旁打盹,请取下这本部诗歌,And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,渐渐读,回想你过去眼神的柔和Your eyes had once, and o回想它们曾经浓重的暗影;How many loved your moments of glad grace,多少人曾爱你年轻欢乐的时分And loved your beauty with love false or true,出于假意或真心,倾慕你的斑斓,But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,只要一团体爱你那忠诚的灵魂And loved the sorrows o爱你衰老脸上的痛苦And bending down beside the glowing bars,俯身在火光闪耀的炉火旁Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,凄然的低语,爱如何消逝And paced upon the mountains overhead,爱已踱步登上头顶的山峦And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.将他的脸盘消逝群星之中shadow ['?aed??] 暗影 pilgrim ['p?lgr?m]朝圣者murmur ['m?:m?]低语What Is Time?(时间是什么?) Time is grain for peasants. 对农民来说,时间就是粮食。 Time is wealth for workers. 对工人来说,时间就是财富。 Time is life for doctors. 关于医生来说,时间就是生命。 Time is victory for soldiers. 关于军人来说,时间就是成功。 Time is knowledge for students. 关于先生来说,时间就是知识。 Time is speed for scientists. 关于迷信家来说,时间就是速度。 Time is money for businessmen. 关于商人来说,时间就是金钱。 Time is everything for all of us. 对我们大家来说,时间就是一切。 Therefore, seize the time of today. 因此,掌握明天! grain [gre?n] 粮 食 seize [si:z] 抓住 wealth [welθ] 财 富 victory ['v?kt(?)r?] 胜 利Just for Today(就为了明天) Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. 就为了明天,我将尽力只渡过明天而不立刻去处置终生的效果 I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime. 对一件令我胆寒而又必需坚持一辈子的事,我只能坚持十二个小时。 Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my “luck” as it comes. 就为了明天,我会调整本身去顺应事物的本色,而不是想方设法使每 件事满足本身的愿望。事先机来的时分我会抓住它。 Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind.就为了明天,我会尽力心 强志坚。 I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. 我会学习,学一些有用的东西。我不会做一个肉体上的漂泊汉。 I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration. 我会读一些需求努力、思索和集中精神的东西。 tackle ['taek(?)l] 处置;处置 appall [?'p?l] 使胆寒;使惊骇 adjust [?'d??st] 调整 desire [d?'za??] 愿望,盼望 strengthen ['stre?θ(?)n] 增强Where There Is a Way There Is a Will(有志者事竟成) The secret of success is not money but a strong will. 成功的秘诀不是金钱而是一个坚强的意志。 A great man is one who has a strong will and an indomitable spirit. 一个小人物是一个具有坚强意志和坚韧不拔肉体的人 In other words, if a man does not have a strong will to win the final victory, he will never succeed in his life. He is no more than a loser. 换言之,假设一团体没有坚强的意志去取得最后的成功,他终其终身 都不会成功。他只不外是个失败者。 It is quite obvious that there is nothing difficult in the world, if you make up your mind to do it, you will certainly accomplish your end. 很清楚,世界上并没有难事。假设你肯下决计去做它,你必然会到达 目的。Indomitable [?n'd?m?t?b(?)l] 不折不挠的 obvious ['?bv??s] 清楚的 Accomplish [?'kɑmpl??] 完成, 完成,到达Thrifty(节省) There is not a thrifty man but becomes a rich man sooner or later. 没有一个节省的人迟早不成为一个富翁. Why? Because he will not spend such money as is unnecessary. 为什么?由于他决不花像那种不消要的钱. Little by little his money will accumulate. 渐渐他的钱就集聚积起来. Ten to one, he is bound to make a fortune. 十之八九,他必然会发财的. I do not like such men as spend their money in a wrong way. 我不喜欢那种乱花钱的人, They do not know extravagance is a bad thing. 他们不知道朴素是一件坏事. It can only make them happy for the time being. 它只可以使他们暂时快乐罢了. In short, thrift makes poor men rich and extravagance makes rich men poor. 总而言之,节省使穷人变富,朴素使穷人变穷.accumulate [?'kju:mj?le?t] 积聚;积聚 extravagance [?k'straev?g(?)ns] 朴素Choosing Friends(选择冤家) A man who is careful in choosing friends will certainly derive benefit from them. 一个小心选择冤家的人必然会从他们那里取得益处。 Why? Because there are more false friends than real ones in this world. 为什么?由于在这个世界里假冤家比真冤家要多。 To have one real friend is better than a hundred false ones. 有一个真冤家要比有一百个假冤家来得好。 Friends who flatter you to your face are not true friends. 凡是当面阿谀你的冤家不是真冤家。 We must make friends with those who have good character and kindness of heart. 我们必需和凡是具有良好品格和心肠残酷的人交冤家。 On the other hand, we should do our best to avoid keeping company with bad people. 反过去说,我们应尽力防止结交坏人。 derive [d?'ra?v] 取得 flatter ['flaet?] 阿谀Industry(勤勉 ) It is a matter of course that industry will bring us success, wealth and good luck. 勤勉会带给我们成功,财富和好运乃是当然之事. I am sure that a hard-working person can always succeed in the work which he wants to do. 我确信一个苦干的人终是可以做成功他所要做的任务. This is unchangeable truth. 这是不变之真理. Idleness is the opposite of industry. 懒散是勤勉的背面. It is the source of all evil. 它是万恶之源泉. An idle man only enjoys playing and making pleasures. 一个懒散的人只享用游玩和寻乐. That he is doomed to failure is of no doubt. 他命运注定失败是毫无疑问的. We should not follow his example. 我们不该学他的典范. industry ['?nd?str?]勤勉 failure ['fe?lj?]失败 a matter of course 不移至理的事 idleness['a?dln?s]懒散反意疑问句专项练习—————— 基础训练篇1.There is little bread in this,______ ?2.He bought a new book, __________ ? 3.Don't draw on the wall, _______ ? 4.Luce would like an apple, _________ ? 5.Miss Li hardly has lunch at school, ______ ? 6.Few people are here, ______ ? 7.No one can answer this question, _____ ? 8.I believe he is a brave boy, ____ ? 9.Nothing could make him angry, _______ ? 10.There's no room here,______ ?1.Zhou Ming has few English magazines,_____? A.does he B.doesn’t he C.has he D.hasn’t he 2.Cindy could hardly speak English three years ago, ________? A. couldn't she? B. could she C. can she 3. Alice had a wonderful time yesterday,_______? A. hadn’t she B. wasn’t she C. didn’t she D. wouldn’t she 4.–She didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?–____, though she was not feeling well. A. No, she didn’t B. Yes, she didn’t C. No, she did D. Yes, she did 5.---He hardly spent any time on his subjects, ________? ---________, so he does badly in his lessons. A .didn’t he, Yes B. did he, Yes C. didn’t he, No D. did he, No 6.He’s read this book before, ? A. hasn’t he B. doesn’t he 7.– Let’s go for a walk, ______? C. isn’t he D. wasn’t he-- OK, I’m coming . Don’t forget to bring your camera, ______? A. will you B. shall we C. shall we D. will you 8.John had a short walk after lunch, ________? A. did he B. didn't he C. had he 9. Nancy hardly rings you up, ___________? D. hadn't he D. does NancyA. doesn’t she B. does she C. doesn’t Nancy 10.---Your brother often disagrees with you, _______ he ? --- _______. We often have different opinions. A. Yes B. doesn’Yes 11.Kate’s never late for school, ? C. NoD. doesn’t; NoA.isn’t she B.hasn’the C.is she D.has she 12.--- Liu Tao has never read the book The Adventure of Tom Sawyer , _________ he? --- _________. He told me it's very interesting. He'd like to read it again. A. No, he isn’ t B. Yes, he has C. isn’t; Yes, he is D. hasn’t; No, he hasn't 13.—He’s never late for school, ________ ? —No, he isn’t .He is always very early. A. is he B. isn’t he C. hasn’t he D. has he14.—There’s little meat left in the fridge, ________? —________. I’ll get some on my way home. A. is there, Yes B. isn’t there, Yes C. is there, No 15.—Tom finished his homework, didn’t he? —__________, though he was ill yesterday. A. No, he didn’t B. Yes, he did C. Yes, he does 16.There is little water in the cup, _________? D. isn’t ther e, NoD. No, he doesn’tA. is there B. isn’t there C. isn’t it 17. He’s still not understood by his close friend although he has said sorry to him, ____? A. hasn’t he B. has he C. isn’t he D. is he 18. You have never visited the place before, _______you? A. did B. didn’t C. have D. haven’t 19. Don't keep poison in the kitchen, _______? A. do you B. shall we\ C. will you 20. There are no museums in our city, _________? D. don't youA. aren’t there B. are there C. is there D. isn’t there 21.Your father is playing the piano very well,_____ he? A.is B.isn’t C.does D.doesn’t 22.— It’s her birthday tomorrow, ______ ? — Yes, let’s have a surprise party for her. A. isn’t it B. isn’t she C. doesn’t it 23.--- He’s never stolen anything before, _______ he? D. doesn’t she--- ________. It’s his third time to be taken to the police station. A. hasn’t; Yes B. No C. Yes D. No 24.— It’s her birthday tomorrow, _____ ? — Yes, let’s have a surprise party for her. A. isn’t it B. isn’t she C. doesn’t it D. doesn’t she 25.-----Your father never watched the drama series on TV, __________? -----______________. He thinks theses drama series are boring and dull. A. Yes, he does. B. No, he doesn’t C. doesn’ Yes, he does. D. doesn’ No, he doesn’t . 26. —Tom is an honest boy, ______ he?—Yes. We trust him all the time. A. isn’t B. is C. does D. doesn’t 27.Good, you’ve done it well! You need no more help from us, ______.? A. do you B. need you C. don’t you D. needn’t you 28.His father had an important meeting just now, _______? A. did he B. had he C. didn't he D. hadn't he 29. -- You used to be short, didn’t you? -- _______. I was the shortest in my class. A. Yes, I did. B. No, I didn’t. C. Yes, I was. D. No, I wasn’t. 30.The farmer is working now. He’s fed the horse and the sheep, _____? A. doesn’t he B. isn’t he C. wasn’t he D. hasn’t heSpace is a dangerous place, not only because of meteors but also because of rays from the sun and ot——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
Space is a dangerous place, not only because of meteors but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. The atmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on earth. Light gets through, and this is essential for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too, makes our environment endurable. Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, but enormous quantities of radiation from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmosphere they are exposed to this radiation, but their spacesuits or the walls of their spacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage. Radiation is the greatest known danger to explorers in space. The unit of radiation is called `rem’ . Scientists have reasons to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 rem w the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble is that it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage----a person may feel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her organs may be damaged, and this will not be discovered until the birth of deformed children or even grandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had to cross belts of high radiation and, during the outward and return journeys, the Apollo crew accumulated a large amounts of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiation have been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply do not know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and months outside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugs might help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effective ones have been found so far. 76. According to the first paragraph, the atmosphere is essential to man in that . A. it protects him from the harmful rays from space. B. it provides sufficient light for plant growth. C. it supplies the heat necessary for human survival. D. it screens off the falling meteors. 77. We know from the passage that . A. exposure to even tiny amounts of radiation is deadly. B. the effect of exposure to radiation is slow in coming. C. radiation is avoidable in space exploration. D. astronauts in spacesuits needn’t worry about radiation damage. 78. The harm that radiation has done to the Apollo crew members . A. is insignificant B. seems overestimated C. is enormous D. remains unknown 79. The best title for this passage would be . A. The Atmosphere and Our Environment B. Research on Radiation C. Effects of Space Radiation D. Importance of Protection against Radiation 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
&Space is a dangerous place. not only because of meteors (流星) but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. The Atmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on earth. Light gets through, and this is essential for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too, makes our environment endurable. Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, but enormous quantities of radiation from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmosphere they are exposed to this radiation but their spacesuits or the walls of their spacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage.
&&& Radiation is the greatest known danger to explorers in space. The unit of radiation is called “rem”. Scientists have reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 rem w the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble is that it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage-a person may feel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her sex organs may be damaged, and this will not be discovered until the birth of deformed (畸形的) children or even grandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had to cross belts of high radiation and, during the outward and return journeys, the Apollo crew accumulated a large amount of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiation have been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply do not know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and months outside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugs might help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effective ones have been found so far.
1. According to the first paragraph, the atmosphere is essential to man in that ______.
A. it protects him against the harmful rays from space&&&&
B. it provides sufficient light for plant growth C. it supplies the heat necessary for human survival&&&&&&
D. it screens off the falling meteors 2. It can be inferred from the passage that ________.
A. the Apollo mission was very successful&&&&&&&&
B. protection from space radiation is no easy job C. astronauts will have deformed children or grandchildren
D. radiation is not a threat to well-protected space explorers 3. The best title for this passage would be ________.
A. The Atmosphere and Our Environment&& B. Research on Radiation. C. Effects of Space Radiation&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Importance of Protection Against Radiation
Space is a dangerous place. not only because of meteors (流星) but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. The Atmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on earth. Light gets through, and this is essential for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too, makes our environment endurable. Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, but enormous quantities of radiation from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmosphere they are exposed to this radiation but their spacesuits or the walls of their spacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage.
&&& Radiation is the greatest known danger to explorers in space. The unit of radiation is called “rem”. Scientists have reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 rem w the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble is that it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage-a person may feel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her sex organs may be damaged, and this will not be discovered until the birth of deformed (畸形的) children or even grandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had to cross belts of high radiation and, during the outward and return journeys, the Apollo crew accumulated a large amount of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiation have been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply do not know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and months outside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugs might help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effective ones have been found so far.
1. According to the first paragraph, the atmosphere is essential to man in that ______.
A. it protects him against the harmful rays from space&&&&
B. it provides sufficient light for plant growth C. it supplies the heat necessary for human survival&&&&&&
D. it screens off the falling meteors 2. It can be inferred from the passage that ________.
A. the Apollo mission was very successful&&&&&&&&
B. protection from space radiation is no easy job C. astronauts will have deformed children or grandchildren
D. radiation is not a threat to well-protected space explorers 3. The best title for this passage would be ________.
A. The Atmosphere and Our Environment&& B. Research on Radiation. C. Effects of Space Radiation&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Importance of Protection Against Radiation
Space is a dangerous place, not only because of meteors (流星 ) but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. The atmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on earth. Light gets through, and this is essential for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too, makes our environment endurable(可忍受的). Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, but enormous quantities of radiation(辐射) from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmosphere they are exposed to this radiation but their spacesuits or the walls of their spacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage. Radiation is the greatest known danger to explorers in space. The unit of radiation is called "rem". Scientists have reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 rem w the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble is that it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage - a person may feel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her sex organs may be damaged, and this will no be discovered until the birth of abnormal children or even grandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had to cross belts of high amount of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiation have been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply do not know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and months outside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugs might help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effective ones have been found so far. 1. According to the first paragraph, the atmosphere is essential to man in that ____.
A. it protects him against the harmful rays from space B. it provides sufficient light for plant growth
C. it supplies the heat necessary for human survival
D. it screens off the falling meteors 2. We know from the passage that ____.
A. exposure to even tiny amounts of radiation is deadly B. the effect of exposure to radiation is slow in coming
C. radiation is avoidable in space exploration
D. astronauts in spacesuits needn't worry about radiation damage 3. The harm radiation has done to the Apollo crew members ____
A. is significant&&&&&&&&&&& B. seems overestimated
C. is enormous&&&&&&&&&&&& D. remains unknown 4. It can be inferred from the passage that ____.
A. the Apollo mission was very successful
B. protection from space radiation is no easy job
C. astronauts will have deformed children or grandchildren
D. radiation is not a threat to well-protected space explorers 45. The best title for this passage would be ____.
A. The Atmosphere and Our Environment&&&B. Research on Radiation
C. Effects of Space Radiation&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. Importance of Protection Against Radiation
Space is a dangerous place, not onlybecause of meteors (流星 ) but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. Theatmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on earth. Light gets through,and this is essential for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too,makes our environment endurable(可忍受的). Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, butenormous quantities of radiation(辐射) from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmospherethey are exposed to this radiation but their spacesuits or the walls of theirspacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage. Radiation is the greatest known danger toexplorers in space. The unit of radiation is called &rem&. Scientistshave reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 remw the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble isthat it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage - a person mayfeel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her sex organs may be damaged, andthis will no be discovered until the birth of abnormal children or evengrandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had tocross belts of high amount of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiationhave been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply donot know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and monthsoutside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugsmight help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effectiveones have been found so far. 1. According to the first paragraph, theatmosphere is essential to man in that ____. A. it protects him against the harmful raysfrom space B. it provides sufficient light for plant growthC. it supplies the heat necessary for humansurvival D. it screens off the falling meteors 2. We know from the passage that ____. A. exposure to even tiny amounts ofradiation is deadlyB. the effect of exposure to radiation isslow in coming C. radiation is avoidable in spaceexploration D. astronauts in spacesuits needn't worryabout radiation damage 3. The harm radiation has done to theApollo crew members ____ A. issignificant&&&&&&&&&&&B. seems overestimated C. isenormous&&&&&&&&&&&&D. remains unknown 4. It can be inferred from the passage that____. A. the Apollo mission was very successful B. protection from space radiation is noeasy job C. astronauts will have deformed childrenor grandchildren D. radiation is not a threat towell-protected space explorers 45. The best title for this passage wouldbe ____. A. The Atmosphere and OurEnvironment&&&B. Research on Radiation C. Effects of SpaceRadiation&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.Importance of Protection Against Radiation&
Space is a dangerous place, not only because of meteors(流星), but also because of rays from the sun and other stars. The atmosphere again acts as our protective blanket on the earth. Light gets through, and this is necessary for plants to make the food which we eat. Heat, too, makes our environment suitable to live. Various kinds of rays come through the air from outer space, but enormous quantities of radiation from the sun are screened off. As soon as men leave the atmosphere they are exposed to this radiation but their spacesuits or the walls of their spacecraft, if they are inside, do prevent a lot of radiation damage. Radiation is the greatest known danger to explorers in space. The unit of radiation is called “rem”. Scientists have reason to think that a man can put up with far more radiation than 0.1 rem w the figure of 60 rems has been agreed on. The trouble is that it is extremely difficult to be sure about radiation damage a person may feel perfectly well, but the cells of his or her sex organs may be damaged, and this will not be discovered until the birth of deformed(畸形的)children or even grandchildren. Missions of the Apollo flights have had to cross belts of high radiation and, during the outward and return journeys, the Apollo crew accumulated a large amount of rems. So far, no dangerous amounts of radiation have been reported, but the Apollo missions have been quite short. We simply do not know yet how men are going to get on when they spend weeks and months outside the protection of the atmosphere, working in a space laboratory. Drugs might help to decrease the damage done by radiation, but no really effective ones have been found so far. 49.According to the first paragraph, the atmosphere is necessary to man because of the following reason EXCEPT________ A.protecting him against the harmful rays from space B.providing sufficient light for plant growth C.suppling the heat necessary for human survival D.screening off the falling meteors 50.We learn from the passage that ________ A.exposure to even tiny amounts of radiation is fatal B.the effect of exposure to radiation is slow in coming C.radiation is avoidable in space exploration D.astronauts in spacesuits needn’t worry about radiation damage 51.The harm radiation that has been done to the Apollo crew members ________ A.is insignificant&& B.is enormous&& C.seems overestimated& D.remains unknown 52.It can be inferred from the passage that________ A.the Apollo mission was very successful B.the protection from space radiation is no easy job C.astronauts may possibly have deformed children or grandchildren D.radiation is not a threat to well-protected space explorers 53.Which of the following is TRUE? A.Space is dangerous only because of meteors. B.Explorers in space have to avoid the damage from radiation C.We have got effective ways to treat illnesses caused by radiation. D.The atmosphere doesn’t screen off radiation
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 also our youth 的文章

随机推荐