根据概括短文的主要内容内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用所 给单词的正确形式填空。

> 【答案带解析】短文填空 根据短文内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用单词的正确形式填空。 Lear...
短文填空根据短文内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用单词的正确形式填空。Learning English is useful and important.There are many good1.___(.way)
to learn English.Competition is one of them.We often have competitions in our English class.In the competition,we always behave 2.
(active).Now I still remember last time we did it.We were 3.___
(分成) into four groups.Any student who answered the questions first and right would get two points for his group.Our teacher read the questions and four groups answered quickly.In the end my group 4.____ (赢).Through competitions all of us5.___ (make) progress in English these years.I think it’s fun! 
2.actively
5.have made
试题分析:这篇短文讲的是学习英语非常有用并且很重要,学习英语有很多好的方法,比赛就是其中一种。
1.句意:学习英语有很多好的方法。根据句意及所给词汇此题应填ways。
2.句意:我们总是积极的表现。根据句意及所给词汇此题应填副词actively。
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
补全对话,(选择适当的话语使对话意思完整。)A: hello! May I speak to Jack please?B: This is Jack speaking。1. ________A:This is Sam. I called you last night, but there was no reply.B:
I bought something for my
trip to Guangzhou.A: Guangzhou?
That’s where the 16th Asian Games was held. How lucky you are!B: So I am. 3.
________A: I’ll have a birthday party next Thursday. Would you like to come?B: I’d love to, but I’m afraid I can’t come!
4.A: What a pity that you can’t come!
B: Thank you very much. Bye!A: Bye!  
词汇。根据汉语提示填入适当的单词。1.Do you know the _________ (正确的) answer?2.What can you ___________ (推断出 ,结论) after the experiment?3.I think it is a ___________(科学的) method of solving the problem.4.____________ (诚实) is the best policy.5.My dream is to be a ____________(音乐家).6.They told us a ___________(幽默的) story and we all laughed.7.How about _________ (表达)your ideas in a new way.8.She ________ (敲)at the door, but nobody was in.9.Liu Huan is a ________(成功的)singer in china.10.You may know how to use this machine after reading the ___________(说明)11.She is always ________(focus)on the film stars.12.Lisa prefers ________(dance) to
________(sing)13.This is a ________(history)play,do you like it?14.She will give you
________(无论什么)you want。15.we are too tired ,we want to get ourselves ________( relax) 
句型转换。1.The girl is my cousin. The girl is wearing glasses.(改为定语从句)The girl
______ wearing glasses is my cousin.2.Please take good care of my pet, ________
_________?(改为反意疑问句)3.The boy is too young to look after himself.(改为同义句)The boy isn’t ________
_________ to look after himself.4.He took these photos last week.(改为被动语态)These
photos _________
_________ by him last week.5.She wondered where she would meet her friends the next morning.(改为简单句)She wondered
________ meet her friends the next morning. 
任务型阅读There was a little island in the middle of the ocean with only three people on it,a farmer,a gardener and a butler(男管家).The farmer lived on the right side of the island.He had a cow.The gardener lived on the left side and he had some flowers.The butler lived in the
and he had a horse.They were all very pleased with what they had,but this changed one day when a big wind named Wind-Lou blew in from the sea.The three people made it a law that they could keep whatever was blown to their land.The farmer and the gardener waited for the Wind-Lou all day and wanted to get the horse.The butler didn’t mind what was blown to him.If he got the cow,he would say,“Delicious milk!” If he got the flowers,he would say “Sweet flowers!” ,now that he owned the horse,he rode it happily.Wind-Lou blew day and night.She blew the three things around and finally blew them back to their original owners.The farmer and the gardener were not pleased with what was blown to them.1题完成句子;2题简略回答问题;3题将文中横线处空缺的一个单词填写在下面的答题线上;4题找出并写下全文的主题句;5题将文中画线句子译成汉语。1.The butler lived ________the farmer________the gardener.2.What was Wind-Lou?
Mr.Lang worked in a factory in Chengde.As a driver,he was busy but he was paid much.His wife was an able woman and did all the housework.When he came back,she took good care of him and he never did anything at home.So he had enough time when he had a holiday during the Spring Festival.A few friends of his liked gambling(赌博) and he learned it soon.So he was interested in it and almost forgot anything except gambling.He lost all his money and later he began to sell the television,watches and so on.His wife told him not to do it but he didn’t listen to her.She had to tell the police.He and his friends were punished for it.After he came out of lockup(拘留所),he hated her very much and the woman had to leave him.It was New Year’s Day.Mr.Lang didn’t go to work.He felt lonely and wanted to gamble again.He called his friends and they came soon.But they were afraid the police would come.He told his five-year-old son to go to find out if there were the policemen outside.They waited for a long time and didn’t think the police would come and began to gamble.Suddenly opened the door and in came a few policemen.“I saw there weren’t any policemen outside,daddy,” said the boy,“so I went to the crossing and asked some to come.”1.Mr.Lang was paid much because
.A.he was a driverB.he worked in a factoryC.he had a lot of work to doD.he had worked there for a long time2.Mrs.Lang did all the housework because
.A.she couldn’t find any workB.she thought her husband was tiredC.her husband spent all time in gamblingD.she wouldn’t stop her husband gambling3.
,so he was put into lockup.A.Mr.Lang often gambledB.Mr.Lang was late for workC.Mr.Lang didn’t help his wife at homeD.Mr.Lang wasn’t polite to the police4.The woman had to leave Mr.Lang because
.A.he didn’t love her any longerB.he wouldn’t stop gamblingC.he had been put into lockupD.he was hardly sent away by the factory5.Which of the following is right?A.The boy hoped his father to be put into lockup again.B.The boy thought his father needed some policemen.C.The boy hoped his father to stop gambling soon.D.The boy hoped his mother to come back. 
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.00-15词语运用和连词成句_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
00-15词语运用和连词成句
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢根据短文内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用所给单词的正确形式填空。 Bill and Simon were good friends. One summer they were... - 二一组卷
当前位置:
根据短文内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用所给单词的正确形式填空。&&& Bill and Simon were good friends. One summer they were on v. They wanted to sail around the Caribbean Sea in their boat
two weeks.&& &During their trip, they saw many whales(鲸). Bill and Simon were very e because they had wanted to see them very much. Unluckily, w they were watching them, the whales began to hit(撞) the side of the boat.& &&Suddenly, w started to come in, and they realized(意识到) they were in trouble. They
(quick) jumped into the lifeboat before the boat sank(沉没), and watched it
(消失) under the sea.&& &Luckily, they had enough food and water for about twenty d. They also had a fishing line and a machine which could change sea water into drinking water. These two things helped them to survive during their terrible experience.&& &For the next fifty days they caught about ten fish a day and
(eat) them. They saw about twenty ships, but although they waved and shouted when the ships were passing, nobody saw them. They were becoming
(weak). Then, just as they were beginning to lose hope, a fishing boat saved them.
Service Introduction
Help center
二一教育APP
400-637-9991
周一至周五
8:30-17:30
其它登录方式:词语运用根据短文内容及所给提示.补全文中单词或用所给单词的正确形式填空.There are plenty of things we can do to help the people around us. For example, if we find our friends in trouble, we can give them some 1. if our neighb 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
词语运用根据短文内容及所给提示,补全文中单词或用所给单词的正确形式填空。There are plenty of things we can do to help the people around us. For example, if we find our friends in trouble, we can give them some 1.a ; if our neighbor is busy 2.
(work) in the garden, let’ if we see an old man on a crowed (拥挤的) bus, we should ask him 3. (take) our seat. Actually , when we help others, we’re helping 4. (our). Helping others makes us feel happy because we know we are doing something right. Sometimes we can even make 5.f and get valuable experience by helping others.
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏无锡华士片七年级下期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
In the forest, you will ______ the birds sing if you _______ carefully.A. hear, listen B. listen, hearC. hear, listen to D. listen to, hear
来源:2016届四川仁寿县华兴联谊学校初三下期4月一诊考试英语卷(解析版)
plenty of money to the people in the earthquake area
.A. to work out wellB. help them outC. work out wellD. to help them out
来源:2016届江西抚州金溪县二中九年级下期第四次月考英语卷(解析版)
— Could you please write down your advice for us?—
.A. Thank you B. That’s all rightC. With pleasure D. It doesn’t matter
来源:2016届江西抚州金溪县二中九年级下期第四次月考英语卷(解析版)
My sister ________ a teacher two years ago.A.got married to B.has been married toC.married to D.married with
来源:2016届河北保定清苑区九年级中考模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:完形填空
完形填空,阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从各小题所给的四个选项中选出最佳选项。Natural resources(自然资源)are things that we use that come from Earth. Our natural resources are limited. This means that they will not_______forever. Some are renewable, like when you plant a new tree when you _______ one down. Others are not renewable(可再生的), like when you dig coal out of the
_______. Once it is used, it is gone.People realize the _______
that Earth’s natural resources are limited, and can do things to help conserve(节约)those resources. _______
you try to conserve a natural resource, you try too use less of it, so it does not get used up so
_______ . One way that people conserve fuel, like gasoline, is by riding a bicycle or walking when the _______
is short instead of driving everywhere.Water is a very important natural resource because we all need it to stay _______ . We can conserve water _______
making sure that our pipes and taps do not leak (漏). We can also make
choices to conserve water, like only using the dishwasher or washing machine when they are full. Eevryone can make contributions to protecting natural resources.1.A. last B. spread C. burn D. change2.A. turn B. cut C. put D. move3.A. station B. building C. ground D. brick4.A. news B. plan C. decision D. fact5.A. When B. Although C. Whatever D. Whether6.A. slowly B. hard C. regularly D. fast7.A. money B. space C. place D. distance8.A. alive B. alone C. asleep D. awake9.A. about B. for C. by D. with10.A. generous B. funny C. wise D. surprising
来源:2016届河北保定清苑区九年级中考模拟考试英语试卷(解析版)
—I went to your house last night, but no one was in.—I ____ speaking English with my friends in the school at that time .A. practiced B. was practicingC. have practiced D. am practicing
来源:2016届北京房山区九年级上学期末终结性检测英语卷(解析版)
––Can you tell me ________ to China?––Sure. Next week.A. when you will go B. when will you goC. when you went D. when did you go
来源:学年山东邹城八中初二下期第一次月考英语试卷(解析版)
Would you like some tea _______ honey?A. of B. without C. with D. have
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号根据短文内容及所给首字母提示,补全文中所缺单词,使短文完整,通顺_百度知道
根据短文内容及所给首字母提示,补全文中所缺单词,使短文完整,通顺
我有更好的答案
cheer 8. sick
9. never &#471. concentrate
3. opportunity
6. volunteering 4
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
4不知道 5home 6homework
为您推荐: