have sthhave in common造句,中“sth”只能为“几件事”吗?

必修五 Module 1 1.It is obvious (to sb.) that... 对某人来说,……是显然的 2.confuse A with/and B 3.be confused by sth . 4.in confusion 5.compare. . .with. . . 6.compare. . .to 7.comepared to/with 8.variety of=varieties of 9.differ from sb./sth. 10.differ in. . . 把 A 和 B 相混淆 被…….搞糊涂了 困惑的;困窘地 和……比较 把……比作 和……相比(作状语) 各种各样的 与某人或某物有区别,相异 在某方面不同25.lead sb.to do sth. 26.announce sth.to sb. =announce to sb.sth 27.add. . .to. . . 28.add to 29.add up. . . 30.add up to. . . 31.make an announcement 32.at present 33.make an attempt to do sth.使得某人去做某事 向某人宣布某事 向某人宣布某事 把……加到……中 增加 合计;加起来 总计 发表声明,通知 现在;目前 试图做某事34.make an attempt at doing sth. 试图(尝试)做某事 35.at one’s first attempt 36.attempt at(doing)sth. 37.in favour of 38.do sb.a favour 第一次尝试 尝试(做)某事 同意,支持,拥护 帮某人一个忙11.have sth.in common (with sb./sth.) 和某人或某物有相同之处 12.have a lot/much/a great deal in common with. . . 与…有很多共同之处 13.have nothing/little in common with. . . 与…没有/很少有共同之处 14.in common with sb./sth. 15.make a difference 和……一样 有关系;有重要性; 对……有些关系 关系重大;有重大影响 对……没有关系 与……相似 在……方面相似39.ask sb.a favour =ask a favour of sb 请求某人帮忙 40.in sb.’s favour 41.refer to. . .as. . . 42.refer to 43.make (a) reference (s) to 44. now (that)+ 句子 有助于某人 称……为…… 参考 提及,论及 由于;既然16.make some difference to. . . 17.make much difference to. . . 18.make no difference to. . . 19.be similar to 20.be similar inModule 2 1.to one’s satisfaction 2.offer one’s hand 3.offer sb.sth. =offer sth.to sb. 4.show/have respect for sb. =respect sb. 尊敬某人 使某人感到满意的是 伸出手 为某人提供某物21.have some/much difficulty(in)doing sth. 做某事有些/很多困难 22.have some/much difficulty with sth. 做某事有一些/很多困难 23.with difficulty 24.lead to sb.doing sth. 困(艰)难地 使得某人做某事5.give/send my respects to sb.请代我向某人问好/致意 6.in all respects 无论从哪方面来看第 1 页共 1 页 7.pass by 8.pass away经过;从……旁经过 去世; (时间等)消磨掉, 过去29.demand that. . .(should) do sth. 要求某人做某事 30.in response to 31.make/give a response to 32.make/give no response to 作为……的回应 对…...做出反应 对…不予回答/理解9.pass down 10.pass on 11.take. . .for granted 12.take it/things easy 13.take one’s time 14.in particular把……一代传一代;流传 传递 认为…...理所当然 轻松,放松 慢慢来,不着急 尤其,特别地Module 3 1.on account of 2.on no account 3.take sth. into account =take account of sth. 4.account for 5. lie-lay-lain-lying Lay C laid Claid C laying 把某事考虑在内 做出解释,提出理由 平躺;位于 放置;产卵 因为 决不,在任何条件下都不15.be particular about/over. . .对……讲究/挑剔 16.have an effect on. . . 17.take up 对……有影响 站好位置以备……18.when 用作并列连词时,常用下列句型: (1)Sb.was about to do sth.when. . . =Sb.was on the point of doing sth.when. . . 某人正要干某事时,这时……. (2) Sb.was doing sth.when. . . 某人正在干某事时,这时…… (3) Sb.had (just) done sth.when. . . 某人刚干完某事时,这时…… 19.apply (to sb.) for sth. 20.apply sth.to sth. 21.apply to. . . 22.apply onesely to. . . (向某人)申请某物 把……应用于…… 适用于…… 致力于……6.The boy lying on the ground lied that his cocklaid an egg. 躺在地上的小男孩说他的公鸡下了一只蛋。 7.get into (a) panic 8.be at/in a panic 9.be curious about 10.out of curiosity 11.satisfy one’s curiosity 12.have connection with 陷入恐慌状态 在恐慌中 对……好奇,感兴趣 出于好奇 满足某人的好奇心 与…有联系/有关联13.have a direct/close/strong connection with 与…有直接/密切/牢固的联系 14.have sth./nothing to do with 与…有关/与…无关 15.be related to 16.to one’s astonishment 17.to one’s surprise 18.to one’s excitement 19.to one’s disappointment 20.to one’s sorrow 21.to one’s joy 与…有关 令某人吃惊的是 令某人吃惊的是 令某人激动的是 令人失望的是 令人难过的是 令人高兴的是第 2 页共 2 页23.sth. require doing/to be done 某物需要被做…… 24.require sb.to do sth. 要求某人做某事 要求做某事 需求很大 满足某人的需要 要求做某事25.require that. . .(should) do sth. 26.in great demand 27.meet/satisfy one’s demang(s) 28.demang to do sth. 22.to one’s satisfaction Liuxiaoming 23.warn sb.about/of sth. 24.warn sb. Not to do sth. =warn against doing sth 25.be determined to do sth. 26.force sb.to do sth. =force sb.into doing sth 27.force sth.on/upon sb. 28.play a trick on sb. 29.make fun of sb. 30.make up令人满意的是6.date back to=date from 7.dress up追溯到,开始于 装扮;打扮 装扮成… 穿上红色的衣服 给某人穿衣 穿着白色衣服 用…在…做标记 在…上做…记号 由…组成;由…构成 放弃 赠送 归还;恢复健康 让步,屈服于 发出,放出 (气体,气味等)警告某人某事8.dress up as. . . 9.dress up in red警告某人不要做某事 决心做某事10.dress sb.(oneself) 11.be dress in white 12.make. . .with. . .强迫某人做某事 把…强加于某人 拿某人开玩笑,捉弄某人 嘲笑某人;取笑某人 编造;组成; 和解;化妆;弥补…13.make. . .on. . . 14.consist of 15.give up 16.give away 17.give back 18.give in to 向… 19.give off31.be/feel in the mood for(doing) sth =be/feel in the mood to do sth. 32.in a bad/good mood 33.be set in 34.set off 35.set out to do sth. 36.set about doing sth. 37.set sth.aside 38.set up 39. resemble … in… 有心情做某事 情绪不好/很好 以…为背景 出发;引爆,使爆炸 开始做某事 开始/着手做某事 把某物放在一边;省出; 建立;设立;创立 在…方面像…20.give out分发(试卷等) , 筋疲力尽21.take in 22.take off收留 脱掉(衣服) ; 飞机(起飞)23.take on显现; 承担(工作,责任等)24.take place 25.take up发生 开始从事; 继续,接下去Module 4 1.hide sth.from sb 隐藏某物不让人发现; 对某人隐瞒某事 2.come to an end 3.put an end to 4.bring. . .to an end 5.in the end 完结 结束,终止 使…结束 终于;最后 27.There is no possibility that... 28.There is no doubt that. . .26.There is/was no need for sb.to do 某人没有必要做… 不可能… 毫无疑问…29.There is no point in doing sth. 做某事没有意义第 3 页共 3 页 Module 5 1.retire from 2.perform one’s promise 3.perform an operation on sb. 4.have an advantage over 5.have an advantage in 6.take advantage of 7.to sb’s advantage 8.have the advantage of 9.give sb.a guarantee 10.under guarantee 11.on the increase 12.together with 13.increase by 从…退休,从…退役 履行承诺 给某人做手术 比…有优势 在…方面占优势 利用 对某人有利 有…的优势 给某人保证/承诺 在保修期内 正在增加 加之,连用;和,与 增加了 (表示增加的比率) 14.increase(from…) to (从…)增长到… (表示增加后的结果) 15.by chance 16.take a chance/chances 17.protest against/about/at 18.declare sth.(to be) sth. 偶然的,意外的,碰巧 碰运气/冒险 反对…,抗议… 宣布某物是…, 断言…为… 19.declare war on/against sb. 20.declare against 21.declare for 22.declare that. . . 23.So what? 对…宣战 表示反对… 表示赞同 声明,郑重地说 (非正式)那又怎样呢? 结果怎样? 24.rise to one’s feet 25.pick up 站起身 把…扶起来; 接某人;收听;好转26.That’s not the point那不是关键; 没有说到点子上27.to the point 28.off the point 29.There’s no point in. . .很得要领的;中肯的 离题的 干…没有用;干…没有意义Module 6 1.protect. . .from/against. . . 保护…免受 2.prevent. . .from/stop. . .from/keep. . .from 阻止某人做某事 3.be worthy of sth 4.sth.be worthy of being done =sth. be worthy to be done 某事值得做 5.on the stop 6.in good condition 7.in bad/poor condition 8.on one condition 9.on condition that 10.on no condition 11.in danger of 12.out of danger 13.be in fashion 14.be/go out of fashion 15.take aim at 16.aim sth.at 17.aim at 18.aim to do 当场,在现场 状况良好,保存得好 状况不佳,破烂不堪 有一个条件 如果,条件是,只要 绝不 有…的危险 脱离危险 在流行 不流行/过时 瞄准 用…瞄准… 针对,瞄准;目标是做… 旨在做…,意欲做…, 打算做… 19.be aimed at 20.involve sb.in 目的是;旨在;针对 使某人卷入第 4 页共 4 页值得…,配得上… 21.be involve in 22.focus on涉及到,卷入,专心于 注意,集中于23.focus one’s attention/eyes on 把注意力/目光集中于 24.be concerned with 25.as/so far as I’m concerned 与…有关,涉及 就我而言,依我看来26.as far as sth.is concerned 就某事而言 27.stand for 28.set up 29.set about 30.set off 代表,象征 建立;成立 散布(谣言等) ;开始忙碌 出发;引爆, 引发某人(哭,笑) 31.set down 使(飞机)着陆; 放下;写下 32.set out 出发;着手做(+ to do)第 5 页共 5 页
赞助商链接扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用have sth in common来造句.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
we both have PE interets in common
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I have sth in common乱猜的╮(╯▽╰)╭
扫描下载二维码高考精选词组_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高考精选词组
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢If I have something in common with my aunt, that’s our smiles.
如果我跟姑姑有相似的地方,那就是我们的笑容吧!
Take advantage of the fact that you have something in common with the other alums.
利用你和其他校友有某些共同点这样的优势。
For example, research into the buying behavior of people has repeatedly verified that we are more likely to buy from someone we like and have something in common with.
比如对人们购买行为的调查已经无数次证明了我们更乐意从和我们情趣相投的人那里购买商品。
Apes on television and in the movies have something in common with their human costars —their wide toothy grins.
在电视和电影里,猿类有时看起来和人类十分相似——特别是它们露出牙齿的笑容。
I am glad that we have something in common with each other.
我很高兴我们相互有共同之处。
The rich and famous now have something in common with hundreds of thousands of middle and lower-class Americans: The bank is about to take their homes.
美国的富人和名人现在与数十万中产阶级及更低阶层的美国人有了些之处:银行将要收回的房子。
On the other handmy friends should have Something in common with meat the same time something special.
另一方面,我的朋友应该和我有共同之处,同时又有各自的特点。
These modern pop tunes have something in common with the old music hall songs we used to sing when I was a girl.
这些现代流行曲调,同我做姑娘时曾经唱的歌舞杂耍表演老歌很有共同之处。
It is found that although the community inmates are basically the same as ordinary people, they still have something in common with offenders in their personality characteristics;
结果发现社区服刑人员在总体上虽基本属于正常人群在其人格特征仍与罪犯人群所特有的特点具有少量共性;
Extrapolating backwards, it would probably have something in common with the underrated 1962 Medocs.
与被低估的1962年美铎酒有相似之处。
Having sex to impress someone or to make your friends happy or feel like you have something in common with them won't make you feel very good about yourself in the long run.
靠性经验来哗众取宠、取悦你的朋友或让你觉得自己跟他们有共通之处,长此以往并不能让你对自己感到满足。
“At least we have something in common with America,” the logistics officer says. “The Pakistanis are playing a double game with us, too.”
该后勤官说:“至少我们跟美国有一个共同点,巴基斯坦跟我们也玩两面三刀。”
So we do have something in common with China.
所以我们和中国有些东西是共有的。
It has a moral angle. ... I say, we want to have something in common with Hindus and Muslims?
它从道德上……我得说,我们希望我们跟印度教徒和穆斯林有共同点?
10 years later my business card is a bit less crafty, but it does have something in common with that first card, a concern with designing for anything that moves.
10年后我的名片没有这张这么滑头,但确实有一些,与我第一张名片所共通的,一些关于运动的感悟。
Remarkably charismatic people listen closely to everyone, and they make all of us, regardless of our position or social status or "level, " feel like we have something in common with them.
具有超凡魅力的人会亲切地聆听每个人讲话,而且他们会令所有人都感觉不到自己的职位、社会地位或者“档次”,而是觉得我们和他们是有共同点的。
Take advantage of the fact that you have something in common with the other alums. Remember: It's always easier to meet new people when you share an experience.
利用你和其他校友有某些共同点这样的优势。记住:如果你分享经验的话,就更容易结交新的朋友。
The education and administration of students of art have something in common with the same work of students of other specialities in every university of the country.
对艺术类学生的教育管理是全国高校学生教育管理工作中出现的带有共性的难点问题。
But can easily see that this wild man image and its tough, I have something in common with artists, This is very common in the arts and art history, probably the most famous example of a Picasso.
但可以轻易看出,这个彪悍而粗犷的男人形象与艺术家本人有相似之处,这在美术界和艺术史上是十分常见的,最为有名的大概是毕加索的例子了。
So in the end, male-female friendship does have something in common with romantic relationships: To work, communication is key.
最终的男女友谊和爱情还是有一些共同点---那就是:要成功,沟通是关键。
Spider webs have something in common with guitar strings.
蜘蛛网和吉它弦有一些共同之处。
What I have heard has something in common with what you have seen.
我所听到的和你所看到的有相同之处。
But, then again, I think that's something I probably still have in common with the younger generation, something I don't need Hitwise data to back up: the love of a good old-fashioned beer.
不过既使如此我有一件事仍然与这些年轻的一代相同, 是我不需从Hitwise 的资料也能知道的事: 那就是对老式啤酒的喜爱.
All of the exercises in the previous section have something in common; they can be solved with the search pattern we saw in Section 8.6.
刚刚的那些练习都有一些相似之处都可以用我们在8.6学过的搜索来解决。
Well, Nannette, judging by those great tomes you are struggling with, we have something in common.
兰丽缇,从你阅读的那些大部头看来,我们有一些共同点。
Is there any value for people to belong only to a group or groups with which they have something in common?
人们归属与其自身有某种共性的一个或几个群体这件事是否有什么价值?
Choose someone with whom you have something in common.
选择那些和你有某些共性的人。
Choose someone with whom you have something in common.
选择那些和你有某些共性的人。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!have something in mind
Do you have something in mind about this project?
关于这个方案你有什么想法了吗?
I always have something in mind in choosing the model that I choose.
我在选择模式时,是有所考虑的。
Most people going to Riverside Ballroom have something in mind other than architecture EUR a show, dancing, a banquet, among other outings.
大多数人去河边舞厅有铭记以外的其他建筑欧元表演,舞蹈,宴会,郊游等。
That's something that only the mind can think about, that we don't actually have in the world, the empirical world itself.
那仅仅是心灵可以设想的东西,而在现实的经验世界中,却是不可能存在的
When I use the word "Soul," I'm going to have in mind this dualist view according to which the soul is something immaterial, nonphysical.
当我用"灵魂"这个词时,我会采用二元论思路,因为他们认为,灵魂是非物质,非物理的
I have something simpler in mind.
我有个简单的说法
Mr. HENRY: Well, you have to understand that I don't have something in mind and then try to fit it into a song.
But his initial choice of press chief - George Eustice - suggests he may have had something different in mind.
Proust and philosophy have something in common: neither leaps to the mind as a compelling subject for television.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!

我要回帖

更多关于 用have in common造句 的文章

随机推荐