求教关于avastavast已经检测到危害出的威胁

请完成以下验证码
查看: 972|回复: 9
关于Avast监控的一个问题e
本帖最后由 方鸿渐 于
12:51 编辑
测试的时候发现Avast监控的一个小小的问题,比如从压缩包解压或者从网上下载到病毒,监控会一直报有威胁,我点击移入隔离区,操作成功后会继续报。
看详细信息发现,Avast报的并不是病毒本身,而是临时文件夹里的临时文件,个人推测应该是从写入临时文件夹的时候被拦截了,结果系统认为写入失败,又继续写入,周而复始。只能是先点击保持阻止,关闭警告窗口。然后Avast才会自动删除病毒并提示处理结果。
只是比较好奇,之前用其它杀软的时候,也没遇到过这个问题啊?
最简单的办法,关掉网页扫描,然后开这个网站,可以复现这个问题。
--------------------------------------------------
好像找到原因了,我之前设置的是首选移入隔离区,不行了就删除,全部失败了再询问,看样子是一直失败了。现在改成自动修复,失败了无操作,就好了。
---------------------------------------------------
但是又有一个新问题,比如你把样本放进压缩包,解压,会报毒,这个没问题,接着解压,连着解压多次,就会有漏掉的情况。有些情况下还会删掉临时文件夹中的病毒,却放过了目标文件夹的病毒。
这个我记得以前有人提过
头像被屏蔽
连着解压多次漏毒,这是因为avast的缓存更新过慢的原因。
avast的逻辑是解压→缓存→查杀→反馈结果
如果解压速度过快,缓存无法跟上速度随时更新,那就只有漏掉一部分了
连着解压多次漏毒,这是因为avast的缓存更新过慢的原因。
avast的逻辑是解压→缓存→查杀→反馈结果
这BUG……无力吐槽了
头像被屏蔽
这BUG……无力吐槽了
设计逻辑是这样,就是不知到现在是不是加快缓存写入的速度了
这个我记得以前有人提过
那次貌似也是我
那次貌似也是我
报毒的次数不多,但印象中遇到过和你类似的问题
报毒的次数不多,但印象中遇到过和你类似的问题
嗯,自然情况下应该问题不大,我这是人为测试。真实环境下这bug应该危害不大。
讨论压缩包的多,网上下载病毒,avast早年我机子上不能阻止迅雷的下载(浏览器可以),虽然报好多次,现在可以彻底阻断下载了,而且只报一次,应该是avast9开始。
Copyright & KaFan &KaFan.cn All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Discuz! X3.4( 苏ICP备号 ) GMT+8,All-Inclusive, Everyday PC Care
Get Answers from ourCommunity of Computer Experts
Using avast for years but now it is not removing viruses
Using avast for years but now it is not removing viruses
href="/user/index/uid/31b41deb-bac7-6c26-84c3-d2/" class="avatar">
i like this question
I know my pc has got very slow due to virus in it. But still avast shows no threat detected. This is making it slow day by day. I need immediate help regarding this.
Operating System:
Answer this question
href="/user/index/uid/2e4-59ee-e33e-55d6b74e823d/"
class="user_avatar">
Hi Aldert,If your Avast is not detecting any virus, either it might be an issue within the software itself or it is also possible that there are no virus present in your PC/laptop.If certain program components and features are not working properly in Avast Antivirus, I would recommend you to repair your installation using the Avast Setup wizard. The repair process resets your software configuration by fixing or replacing program files which may be out of date, corrupted, or missing.You can access the Avast Setup wizard from your Control Panel in Windows.Fix 1: Please follow these steps using the Avast Setup wizard which you can access via the Programs and FeaturesAdd or Remove Programs section of your Windows Control Panel:Press the Win key and X key simultaneously, then select Programs and Features from the menu that appears.Right-click your version of Avast Antivirus, then select Change from the drop-down menu.When the Avast Setup wizard appears, click Repair.When the update is complete, click Done.Fix 2: Manage startup appsA startup application is software that opens when Windows opens. Over time, as you install more and more apps, the number of startup applications increases. Common apps that load and run in the background are security software, Windows Update, instant messaging software, and multimedia apps. You can increase system resources by stopping some of these tasks from loading, or by changing their settings.From the Start screen, type msconfig to open the Search charm, and then select msconfig from the search results.The System Configuration tool displays.Click the General tab and make sure Selective startup is selected.Click the Startup tab, and click Open Task Manager.The Task Manager window opens with Startup tab selected.Select any startup items that do not contribute to the system and are unwanted, and click Disable.If you are unsure about an item, write the name down and research it on the Internet. Do not disable an item if you do not know what the item is.If prompted, click Restart to restart the computer.If Windows or other software stops working after a checkmark is removed from a task, restart the computer and reverse these procedures to replace the checkmark.&Fix 3: Choose a different antivirus/security softwareYou can use Security Reviver.&It will scan your PC and identify security threats and vulnerabilities. Security Reviver can quickly and safely remove these threats and prevent them from reoccurring. You can schedule Security Reviver to run at startup or any other time of day, ensuring you are in control of your protection. You can also choose a Quick, Deep or Custom scan depending on your needs and preferences.For more details, please see below link:&I hope this helps.Regards,Lokesh
Edit your answer
href="/user/index/uid/2ecdf09b-6e-5733d59cfd42/"
class="user_avatar">
Hi Aldert,Thank you for contacting us and I am sorry to hear about the problem you are experiencing.There are a lots of reasons why your computer is not running or doing the tasks in needs to be, it might be that you have a lot of unnecessary programs running or installed on your computer, I suggest removing those programs.We have created a 9 steps instructions on how to make your computer run like new, please see the link below.I would also suggest updating your Avast software and its anti-virus engine to receive latest updates and remove threats and viruses on your computer.However, if the problem persists, I highly recommend using alternative security software if you doubt your Avast is not doing its job, I suggest using SecurityReviver program,&Security Reviver identifies threats and vulnerabilities on your PC and will neutralize them quickly and easily. It then constantly monitors your PC to ensure you’re protected against future infection.To know more about SecurityReviver, please visit link below.I hope this helps!If you have any other questions, please let me know.Sincerely,Christian
Edit your answer
Welcome to Reviversoft Answers
ReviverSoft Answers is a place to ask any question you have about your computer and have it answered by the expert community.
Similar questions
I kept getting the blue screen with Driver Power State Failure error message and then my computer would restart. I found your product and it did not happen any more. I just purchased an anti-virus (kaspersky) and now it is doing it again. It is so frustrating. My computer is only 6 months old. It is a Asus desktop.
VIEW ANSWERS
Show full question
Umiddelbart i forbindelse med registreringen 10 minutter efter tilsendelsen af licensnoegle.
VIEW ANSWERS
Show full question
Veel data, veel programma's, veel internet, etc.
VIEW ANSWERS
Show full question
Having trouble with your PC?
Complete a free PC health scan withPC Reviver(R)
Free download
2018 Corel Corporation or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved. ReviverSoft is now part of Corel Corporation.请朋友们帮忙检查一下以下几个文件是否含有木马代码,我用avast扫描提示有威胁,想验证一下_百度知道
请朋友们帮忙检查一下以下几个文件是否含有木马代码,我用avast扫描提示有威胁,想验证一下
php.com/s/1pJAr2ob文件3.htm.baidu://pan://pan.asp:login:show_code.com/s/1bnkr6PL文件2://pan,下载地址:
请先选择一个要加入的团队
//f.jpg" />腾讯电脑管家企业平台:
尊敬的用户:您好!&点击右边的链接→ &&如还有其他的电脑问题,欢迎来到电脑管家企业平台交流,祝好运!百度经验:《软件程序:[2]电脑管家》
朋友可以使用360系统急救箱来检测一下就知道这几个文件有没有问题了。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
avast的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力