改为祈使句:“I canhow to wash clothess today”

-You_____wash the clothes yourself.-Fine.I well ask someone
-You_____wash the clothes yourself.-Fine.I well ask someone to help me.A.must B.mustn notC.have to D.do not have to 应该选什么.
-You___ D.do not have to __wash the clothes yourself. - Fine.I will ask someone to help me.do not have to do = needn't do你不必自己洗衣服.好的.我会找人帮我洗. mustn't 禁止、不可以
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《-You_____wash the clothes yourself.-Fine.I well ask someone 》相关的作业问题
一.将下列句子改为祈使句.1:Do your homework every day.2:Don't arrive late for school.3:Clean the classroom after school.4:Don't speak loudly in the library.5:Dno't listen t
A我听说你阿姨喜欢旅行,音乐,买衣服还有烹饪.是啊,并且音乐可能是比较合他口味的一个爱好了.B,C中much,very 和最高级不能那样用D中不能有one
41、——The dinner was delicious! ——I agree. I am so full. ——That’s too bad. But some dessert ____.A、has ordered B、will be ordered C、has been ordered D、was going t
化妆和服装.小丑化很多的妆.看起来就像面具一样,但是它并不能盖住小丑的脸.妆容能让观众明了的看见小丑的样子.当他兴奋,悲伤,惊讶抑或者惊慌,这些妆容就能很好的把表情表现出来.那为什么小丑们要穿成那样呢?小丑们穿着很有趣的服装.通常呢,这些服装看起来很好,但是穿的不那么合身.夹克,帽子还有鞋子不是大就是小,而就是这些恰恰
special 特别的在特别的日子里人们总是穿好衣服.
special,去掉s空格里正好6个字母~
C.where 意思是不知道他们从哪里买的这么好的衣服.where 引导的地点状语从句这不是同位语从句.是以it形式主语引导的地点状语从句they bought such fine clothes是句子的真正主语,这句话可以 理解成"where they bought such fine clothes is unkn
as well as 再问: 你说的是哪一题? 再答: 你说的是哪一题啊?莫名其妙! 我说的就是你的题目啊:he gave me food as well as clothes再问: 我问的是he gave me food___ clothes with as well as well as nice fine 选那个
……嘛意思?
英语语法.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products 请各位大哥大姐告诉小弟,为什么sale后面要加S啊,答:因为英语中的名词有可数和不可数之分.可数名词有单数和复数之分.可数名词的复数形式多在单数形式后加s.名
1女士,我能为你做些什么吗?我想为我女儿买些衣服.衣服在那边.没关系.2有什么需要帮忙的吗.我想要那件黄色外套,我可以试试吗?当然,哇!你穿起来非常好看.这件大衣多少钱.只要70元.不错,我们就买它了.3有什么需要帮忙的吗.我想为我儿子买个T桖.你最喜欢什么颜色?白色,这件怎么样?很好.多少钱?20元.好的就买它了!
clothes 是“衣服”,指具体的衣服,不能用作单数,也不能和数词连用.不能说a clothes,five clothes,也不说The clothes is …,而应说The clothes are….例如:She is dressed in her everyday clothes.她穿着日常穿的衣服.He we
为你翻译如下:但是好天气不会持续.我们来看明天的天气图,可以看到将会变得非常大风和寒冷.恐怕你(们)得要穿上保暖的衣服了.
1 Sure.2 OK.3 Yes, i can.4 Fine.
由于网页字数限定,我只转了400句过来,实际有999句,最下边的是参考网址,999句全在里边~~1. I see. 我明白了. 2. I quit! 我不干了! 3. Let go! 放手! 4. Me too. 我也是. 5. My god! 天哪! 6. No way! 不行! 7. Come on. 来吧(赶快)
Dear Mike,How are you?I hope you are fine.You told me that it's cold in Canada.If you don't want to be sick,you can buy some warm clothes or take some medicatio
What beautiful clothes she is wearing !orHow beautiful her clothes are!祝你开心如意! 再问: 为什么?请详细一点,谢谢 再答: 记住感叹句的特点就行了。 我这里有规范感叹句的记忆口诀—— 感叹句,并不难,How和What应提前; 形容词、副词跟着H按要求改写句子。1.I can wash the clothes.(对划线部分提问)
练习题及答案
按要求改写句子。
1. I can wash the clothes.(对划线部分提问)                                                                          2. Can a bird fly?(作肯定和否定回答)                                                                         3. The goat is crying.(对划线部分提问)                                                                         4. There is a horse.(改成复数)                                                                         5. The mouse is in the hole.(对划线部分提问)                                                                        
题型:句型转换难度:中档来源:北京同步题
所属题型:句型转换
试题难度系数:中档
答案(找答案上)
1. What can you do?2. Yes, it can. / No, it can't.3. What is the goat doing?4. There are horses.5. Where is the mouse?
马上分享给同学
初中三年级英语试题“按要求改写句子。1.I can wash the clothes.(对划线部分提问) ”旨在考查同学们对
人称代词、
疑问代词、
情态动词、
……等知识点的掌握情况,关于英语的核心考点解析如下:
此练习题为精华试题,现在没时间做?,以后再看。
根据试题考点,只列出了部分最相关的知识点,更多知识点请访问。
考点名称:
人称代词:
人称代词是用来表示人的代词,有单数和复数之分,有主格和宾格之分。人称代词的主格在句中作主语;人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,也可作动词或介词的宾语。如:我、你、他、她、它、我们、你们、他们。 
主格:I, we, you, he, she, it, they在句子中作主语
宾格:me, us, you, him, her, it, them在句子中作宾语
He and I are in the same class. 我和他在同一个班级。
Can you see them in the street? 你能看见他们在街上吗?
人称代词分类:
有第一人称、第二人称、第三人称之分,还有己称、旁称和尊称等。
第一人称,又叫自称。常用&吾&&我&&余&&予&等,还有帝王专称&朕&、&孤&&寡人&等字。通常都可译为&我&&我的&&我们&&我们的&。
第二人称,又叫对称。常用&尔&&汝&&女&&若&&乃&&而&等。通常译为&你&&你的&&你们&&你们的&。
第三人称,又叫他称。常用&彼&&其&&之&等字,它们既可以用来指人,又可以用来代事,其用法更为灵活,通常译为&他&&她&&他的&&他们&&他们的&等。
还有旁称,亦即称别人,常用&人&字,可译为&别人&&人家&。
人称代词在句中的作用:
1)主格作主语。如:
I am Chinese.我是中国人。
2)宾格作宾语,放在及物动词或介词之后,有时还可以在口语中用作表语。如:
①I don't know her.我不认识她。(动词宾语)
②What's wrong with it?它怎么了?(介词宾语)
③-Open the door,please.
作表语一般用主格, 但在口语中也常用宾格
I saw at once it was her.我一下子看到了她。
It's me.请开门,是我。(表语)
4)作同位语
作同位语是用宾格
We ,us ,there,will be able to fulfill the task.我们三人就能完成这项任务。
主宾格的替换:
一、宾格代替主格
a.在简短对话中,当人称代词单独使用或在not后,多用宾语。
  ---- I like English. --我喜欢英语。
  ---- Me too. --我也喜欢。
  ---- Have more wine? --再来点酒喝吗?
  ---- Not me. --我可不要了。
b.在表示比较的非正式的文体中,常用宾格代替主格。但如果比较状语的谓语保留,则主语只能用主格。
  He is taller than I/me.
  He is taller than I am.
二、主格代替宾格
a.在介词but,except后,有时可用主格代替宾格。
b.在电话用语中常用主格。
  ---- I wish to speak to Mary. --我想和玛丽通话。
  ---- This is she. --我就是玛丽。
注意:在动词be或to be后的人称代词视其前面的名词或代词而定。
  I thought it was she. 我以为是她。 (主格----主格)
  I thought it to be her. (宾格----宾格)
  I was taken to be she. 我被当成了她。 (主格----主格)
They took me to be her.他们把我当成了她。 (宾格----宾格)
人称代词用法:
一、人称代词的宾格在句中作宾语,往往用在动词或介词后面。
例:1.Listen to me,Dad.
2.Peter is sitting behind me.
3.Let me got here now.
4.Give me an orange,please.
二、you既是&你&或&你们&的主格,又是它们的宾格;her既是&她&的所有格,又是它的宾格。我们可以根据它们在句子中的位置来判断它们属于主格、所有格还是宾格。
三、and是一个我们常用来连接两个词的连接词。它虽然与介词with有同样的意思,但它的前后可以是人称代词的主语,也可以是人称代词的宾格,而with只能跟人称代词的宾格。
如:You and I are going to school.
  You are going to school with me.
四、第三人称代词单数:er,sie,es 及 复数 sie 可指代人或物以及其它抽象概念等。此时,它们的性,数,格要与被指代的名词一致。
人称代词用法口诀:
人称代词分主/宾,只有八对要区分。
你(们)、它主/宾同一形,其余主/宾须分清。
谓语之前主格填,动/介之后宾格跟,
口语运用最灵活,表语也可用宾格。
人称代词并列现,注意顺序礼貌见,
二一、三一、二三一,第一人称最谦虚,
若把错误责任担,第一人称须当先。
动前主格动后宾,名前形容介后宾;
如果名词含在内,选用名物代就行。
人称代词并列用法的排列顺序:
1)单数人称代词并列作主语时,其顺序为:
第二人称&第三人称&第一人称
即:you and I;he/she/itandI;you,he/she/it and I
2)复数人称代词作主语时,其顺序为:
第一人称&第二人称&第三人称
即:we,you and they
人称代词的变格形式:
人称代词的形式:
在一般现在时中,当主语是第三人称单数时,谓语动词要用第三人称单数形式,即常在动词原形后加-s或-es  
一、人称代词he,she,it是第三人称单数。如: 
He likes watching TV. 他喜欢看电视。 
She has lunch at twelve. 她十二点吃午餐。 
It looks like a cat. 它看起来像只猫。 
二、单个人名、地名或称呼作主语;是第三人称单数。如: 
①Han Mei looks like her mother. 韩梅看起来像她的母亲。 
②Beijing is in China. 北京在中国。 
③Uncle Wang often makes cakes. 王叔叔经常做蛋糕。 
三、单数可数名词或&this / that / the+单数可数名词&作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: 
①A horse is a useful animal. 马是有用的动物。 
②This book is yours. 这本书是你的。 
③That car is red. 那辆小汽车是红色的。 ④The cat is Lucy's. 这只猫是露茜的。 
四、不定代词someone,somebody,nobody,everything,something等及指示代词this,that作主语时,是第三人称单数。如: 
①Everyone is here. 大家到齐了。 
②There is something wrong with the watch. 这块手表有毛病。 
③This is a pen. 这是一支钢笔。 
④That is an eraser. 那是一块橡皮擦。 
五、不可数名词作主语时为第三人称单数。如: 
①The milk is in the glass. 牛奶在玻璃杯里。 
②The bread is very small. 那面包很小。 
六、当数字或字母作主语时,看作第三人称单数。如: 
①&6& is a lucky number. &6&是个吉利数字。 
②&I& is a letter. &I&是个字母。
考点名称:
疑问代词在句中应位于谓语动词之前,没有性和数的变化,除who之外也没有宾格的变化。在句中,主要起名词词组的作用,用来构成疑问句,what, which, whose还可作限定词。
疑问代词有哪些?
疑问代词在句中起名词词组的作用,用来构成疑问句。疑问代词有下列几个:
what, who, whose, whom, which, whatever, whichever, whoever, whomever。
疑问代词的用法
疑问代词有who, whom, whose, which和what, 都是用来构成疑问句的。其次,还可以用来作以下成分:
What&s your address? 你的地址怎样写?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思?
What&s her name? 她叫什么名字?
4)定语(这样用时有些字典标作形容词):
What time does the train leave? 这列火车什么时候离开?
疑问代词常考知识点
1.无论是做疑问代词还是限定词,which 和 what 所指的范围不同。what所指的范围是无限的,而which则指在一定的范围内。
2.Whom是who的宾格,在书面语中,它作动词宾语或介词宾语,在口语中作宾语时,可用who代替,但在介词后只能用whom, 例如:
Who(m) did you meet on the street?
你在街上遇到了谁?(作动词宾语)
Who(m) are you taking the book to?
你要把这书带给谁?(作介词宾语,置句首)
To whom did you speak on the campus?
你在校园里和谁讲话了?(作介词宾语,置介词 后,不能用who取代。)
3.疑问代词用于对介词宾语提问时,过去的文体中介词和疑问代词通常一起放在句首,现代英语中,疑问代词在句首,介词在句未,例如:
For what do most people live and work?大部分人生活和工作的目的是什么?(旧文体)
What are you looking for?你在找什么?(现代英语)
4.疑问代词还可引导名词性从句,例如:
I can't make out what he is driving at.
疑问代词和疑问副词的区别
1. 疑问代词做对陈述句的主语,宾语或定语提问,即做句子的主语,宾语或定语, 如what, who/ whom, whose.
eg. Who is talking ? What can you see?
Whose shirt is this?
2.疑问副词对时间,地点,方式等状语提问,如when, where, how 等.
eg. When is your birthday? Where are you going?
How do you know?
考点名称:
情态动词后面加动词原形,表示说话人对有关行为或事物的态度和看法,认为其可能、应该或必要等。情态动词本身有一定的词义,但要与动词原形及其被动语态一起使用,给谓语动词增添情态色彩。
情态动词有哪些?
情态动词又称为情态助动词, 主要有can, may, must, could, might, shall , should, will, would, ought to, need, dare等。情态动词与其他动词连用表示说话人的语气,情态动词可表达建议、要求、可能和意愿等,没有人称和数的变化。
情态动词的特点
1.情态动词无人称和数的变化,
2.情态动词后面跟的动词需用原形,否定式构成是在情态动词后面加 &not&。
3.个别情态动词有现在式和过去式两种形式, 过去式用来表达更加客气, 委婉的语气, 时态性不强, 可用于过去,现在或将来。
4.情态动词属非及物动词,故没有被动语态。
情态动词常考知识点:
1.情态动词+动词完成式: must have done
情态动词+动词完成式即&情态动词+ have + done分词&,表示对过去行为或动作进行推测、评论或判断。
(1)must have done:表示对过去某事的肯定猜测。其否定或疑问形式都用can(could) 来表示.
例如: Since the road is wet, it must have rained last night.
(2)may / might have done:表示推测过去某事&也许&发生了.may 比 might 表示的可能性在说话人看来稍大些。例如:
I can&t find my keys. I may / might have left them at the school yesterday.
(3)could have done在肯定句型中, 往往用作委婉的批评. 本应该做什么,而没做; 有时也用作猜测.
(4)ought to / should have done和 ought not to / shouldn&t have done
ought to / should have done 和 ought not to / shouldn&t have done 用于对已发生的情况表示&责备&、&不满&,分别表示&本应该&&和&本不应该&&。
(5)needn&t have done:表示过去做了某事,但没有做的必要, 意为&本没必要&&。例如:
You needn& I don&t have to go to work today.
注:表示推测过去某动作发生的可能性时,就表示的可能性程度而言,must最大,could其次,may更次之,might最小。例如:&I wonder how Tom knew about your past.&
2.情态动词+动词进行式: must be doing
情态动词+行为动词进行式(即情态动词+ be + doing形式),表示推测或评论某动作现在是否正在进行。例如:He must be playing basketball in the room.
3.情态动词+动词完成进行式: must have been doing
情态动词+行为动词完成进行式(即情态动词+ have been + v-ing 形式),表示推测或评论过去某动作是否正在进行或一直在进行。例如:He may / might have been buying stamps in the post office when you saw him.
4.某些情态动词的特殊用法: need
考试中主要测试 need 作情态动词与作实义动词的区别。情态动词need与实义动词need 在时态、肯定、否定结构上的对比见下。
时态 情态动词need 实义动词 need
He need (needn&t) do
Need he do&.?
He needs (doesn&t need) to do
He needed (didn&t need) to do
He need (needn&t) do
Need he do&.?
He will (not) need to do
注: need 一般用于否定句或疑问句.
5.dare作情态动词和作实义动词的区别。
情态动词dare与实义动词dare在时态、肯定、否定、疑问结构上的对比.
句型 情态动词dare 实义动词 dare
现在时 dare to 少用
过去时 dare to 少用
现在时 dare/dares to do
过去时 dared to do
现在时 daren&t/dare not do
过去时 dared not do
现在时 do/does not dare (to) do
过去时 did not dare (to) do
现在时 Dare he do?
过去时 Dared he do?
现在时 Do you/Does he dear (to) do?
过去时 Did he dare (to) do
6.can和may
考试中主要测试can,may或could,might表示可能性的区别及对may构成的疑 问句的回答。
(1)can, could, may, might都可以表示可能性.can, could表示潜在的可能性或理论上或逻辑判断上存在的可能性;而may, might则表示事实上的可能性。此外,can还具有&有能力&的意思,而may与might则不具此意。例如:
According to the weather forecast, it may rain tomorrow.
Any man with a little sense can see that he is wrong.
(2)May I / we &?这一类疑问句的肯定回答为Yes, please.或C否定回答为Please don&t.或No, you mustn&t. 例如:
&May we leave now?& &No, you mustn&t. You haven&t finished your home work yet.&
7.can 和 be able to
can 与 be able to 都可以表示能力,但两者在用法上有点差异:can (could)表示主观能力,不表示意愿,它的将来时用 be able to表示主观意愿,强调要克服困难去做某事。例如:My grandma is over seventy, but she can still read without glasses.
8.must 和 have to
must 和 have to 都可以表示&必须&,但有几点区别:
(1)must 强调&内在的职责&、&义务&,而have to 强调&外界压力&、&不得已而为之&。
(2)have to可用于多种时态,而must一般用于现在时,其过去时与将来时分别由had to与shall / will have to代替。
(3)在回答must引起的问题时,如果是否定的答复,不能用mustn&t,而要用needn&t或don&t have to,因为mustn&t是&一定不要&、&一定不能&的意思。例如:You must come to the classroom before eight.
9.used to +do, be used to +doing和be used to +do
(1)used to +v意为&过去常常&,&过去一直&;be used to +v-ing / n(名词)意为&习惯于&;be used to +v意为&被用来(做某事)&。
(2)used to只表示过去,而be used to +v-ing / n可表示现在、过去或将来。例如:
1)He used to smoke. Now he doesn&t.
2)He&s quite used to hard work / working hard.
3)The knife is used to cut bread.
10.用作情态动词的其他短语would rather, would sooner, would (just) as soon, had rather, had better, had sooner, can not but, may (just) as well等可用作情态动词。例如:
1)The soldier would sooner die than surrender.
2)The brave soldier would as soon die as yield to such an enemy.
3)I&d rather walk than take a bus.
4)If you don&t like to swim, you may just as well stay at home.
注:这些短语后一般直接跟动词原形.would (had) rather, would (had) sooner, would (just) as soon后可跟that 引导的从句,that 常省去,从句要用虚拟语气。对现在和将来的假设用过去时,对过去的假设用过去完成时。
相关练习题推荐
与“按要求改写句子。1.I can wash the clothes.(对划线部分提问) ”相关的知识点试题(更多试题练习--)
微信沪江中考
CopyRight & 沪江网20182013九年级英语上册期末分类复习题(人教版3课时)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2013九年级英语上册期末分类复习题(人教版3课时)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2013九年级英语上册期末分类复习题(人教版3课时)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m 九年级英语期末复习资料& 第一课时 (词汇)I. 用括号内所给单词的适当形式。1.The books on those _____(shelf) are very interesting.2.Mike draws _____(well) in our class.3.My friend always talks to others _____(polite).4.Have you found your _____(lose) car?5.Jim writes more _____(care) than Kate and Lily.6.I hear the Greens live on the _____ (nine) floor of this _____(build).7.I think this CD player is _____(help) to learn English. 8. Which do you think is more difficult,______(write) English or spoken English?9. His _____ (miss) books are usually returned to the library.10.Have you ever spoken to a _____ (foreign)?11.In the library there are lots of books on _____(difference) subjects.12.In the end,the young man came up with a _____(wonder) idea.13.The books give us _____(know ) and make us happy.14.The _____ (library) is very _____(friend) to us.15.Zhang Jian swam across the English Channel successfully. His father said, “He is the _____(proud) of the Chinese people.”16.Japan is a _____(develop) country, but China is a _____(develop) one.17.When I arrived at the airport, it was raining_____(heavy).18.Are you interested in _____ (collect) stamps?19.I am sure my dream will come_____(truly) some day in the near future.20.I felt very _____(excite) when I heard the _____(excite) news.21.Her sister hasn't come back. so her parents look _____(real) worried.22.The girl was so _____(frighten) that she couldn't move.23.The Englishman spoke _____(slow) enough for me to understand.24.She thought the young man was a queue _____(jump).25.It was too _____(danger) to cross the road at the moment. 26.Go down this road, and take the second _____(turn) on the right.27.She is very _____(please) to see her husband.28.Shall we go _____(hike) tomorrow morning?29.There are a lot of patients in the _____(wait) room.30.The three _____(visit) came to my house last Sunday.31.The little boy felt a little _____(worry).32.What an _____ (interest) story it is!33.--Thank you very much for _____(tell) me.&& --It's a _____(please).34.My uncle is a very good _____(surf).35.I have been to the Great Wall _____(two).36.Every year, water sports,____(especial) surfing attract a large number of ___(tour) to the island.37.What a _____(move) story it was!38.Mr Brown had a strange way of making his classes _____(live) and interesting.39.She couldn't fall _____(sleep) last night.40.What is the _____ (little) expensive way to travel of all?41.It's much _____ (hot) today than it was yesterday.42.--What's the weather like today? --It's _____ (sun).43._____ (like) his short father, Mike is tall and thin.44.The old woman came back _____ (late) on.45.Our classroom is much brighter& than _____(they).46.It is blowing _____(strong) outside.47.Don't _____ (smoking). It's bad for your _____(healthy).48.A horse is a _____ (use) animal.& 49.It's difficult for us to swim _____(cross) the river in twenty minutes.50.I hear the foreign friends will come to our factory at the _____ (begin) of October.51.She copied the new words as _____ (quick) as she could.52.We are thinking about _____(relax) for an hour.53.You'd better work out your maths problems by _____(you), children.54.Their _____(fly) number is No.CA436.55.It was a _____(please) trip, and they all had a good time.56.Mount Emei is one of the most beautiful_____ (mount) in China.57.Hainan Island is the second _____(large) island in China.58.My uncle went to Shanghai on _____(busy) yesterday.59.We spent an _____(enjoy) holiday in Hangzhou.60.His father's _____(die) made him very sad.II.动词专练用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。1.I___ (lend) her some CDs the day before yesterday, but she ____(not give) them back to me yet.2.My brother will call me as soon as he _____(reach) there.3.What _____the teachers _____(do) this time yesterday?4.I'm afraid you _____(forget) the date, haven't you?5.――How many times _____ you _____(be) to the Great Wall?――Only once.6.I'm sorry _____(bring)you so much trouble.7.I _____ already _____(finish) my homework.8._____ you ever _____(eat) fish and chips?9.I can't _____(find) my pen._____ you _____(see) it anywhere?10.She _____ never _____(speak) to a foreigner.11. I with my friends _____(have) a party at this time yesterday.12.It _____(rain) more often in Chengdu than in Chongqing.13.We _____(love) our country.14.They _____ (help) the farmers with their apple harvest last autumn.15.So far we _____(learn) about six hundred English words.& 16.I don't know whether she _____ (come) or not tomorrow.17.They _____(move) to Shanghai next month.18.Who _____(give) us a talk this afternoon?19.The Greens _____(watch) TV now.20.He said that he _____(ring) me up when he got there.21.My father _____(read) a newspaper at seven o'clock yesterday evening.22.They _____(know) each other for about ten years.23._____ you ever _____(spit) in the street?24.You mustn't _____(litter) things about.25.We _____(win) the volleyball game at last.26.It _____(take) me ten minutes to walk to school every day. 27.Could you tell him ________(turn)the radio down? 28.Don't forget ________(post)the letter tomorrow. 29.We often hear her ________(sing)this song in English. 30.Try ________(not come)to school late from now on. 31.You have worked for two hours.You'd better stop ________(have)a rest. 32.This book ________(sell)well. 33.My brother ________(join)the League in 2001. 34.Information can ________(store)in the computers and taken out anytime needed. 35.When we went out,the young man ________(disappear). 36.Who ________(hang)the bag on the wall just now? 37.He ________(decorate)the new house last month. 38.She often ________(borrow)books from the school library. 39.The people ________(pick)apples when I saw them. 40.The red skirt ________(cost)the girl forty dollars. 41.The film ________(begin)when I got to the cinema. 42.Look!The children ________(run)on the playground. 43.They ________(visit)the Science Museum next Sunday. 44.My uncle said that he ________(draw)a beautiful horse for me the next day. 45.The girl told me that she wanted to be an English teacher when she ________(grow)up. 46.My sister is a student and she ________(study)at a middle school nearby. 47.The old man ________(listen)to the radio every day. 48.Listen!They ________(talk)about the film“Titanic”. 49.I ________(teach)English for more than twenty years. 50.My mother ________(wash)clothes while I ________(do)my homework last Sunday morning.51.You ________(catch)the early bus if you get up early. 52.Would you please ________(clean)the classroom after school? 53.I think your computer needs ________(repair). 54.Half the world's telephone calls ________(make)in English. 55.The flowers must ________(water)every day.
第二课时(句型转换)句型转换专练 I.同义句转换: 根据上句完成下句,使上、下两句意思相同或相符。 1.We don't have much money to buy a car. We can not ______ ______ buy a car.2.She was worried and the librarian was worried,too. She was worried and ______ ______ the librarian. 3.She was surprised to find him at the concert.____ _____ _____ ,she _____ him at the concert.4.My little brother is too young to look after himself. My little brother is not ______ ______ to ______ ______ ______ himself. 5.He went to bed at twelve last night. He ______ ______ to bed ______ twelve last night. 6.Mr Brown went to Hong Kong by air yesterday.Mr Brown _____ _____ Hong Kong yesterday.7.Which sport are you in today? Which sport do you ______ ______ ______ today? 8.Jim runs the fastest of the three boys. Jim runs ______ ______ the other ______ boys. 9.I want to catch up with my classmates. I don't want to ______ ______ my classmates. 10.Lucy was born in 1989.So was Kate. Lucy is ______ ______ ______ Kate. 11.She found that he was a very good pupil. She ______ ______ a very good pupil. 12.His friend didn't know what he should do. His friend didn't know ______ ______ do. 13.Miss Zhao came in.There was a smile on her face&Miss Zhao came in _____ a smile ______ her face. 14.He never returned them. He never ______ them ______. 15.What was wrong with the old man? What ______ ______ the old man? 16.If we don't move that bag,there may be an accident. ______ move that bag,______ there may be an accident. 17.You are very kind to help me with my English. ______ very ______ ______ you to help me with my English. 18.While Jim was mending his bike,Ann called him. Jim was ______ his bike ______ Ann ______ him ______.& 19.What's going on over there? What's ______ over there? 20.Mrs More is a woman of 36 years old. Mrs More is a ______ ______. 21.There were over 2,200 people on the ship. There were ______ ______ 2,200 people on the ship. 22.“Speak a little louder,Tom,”said Mrs Smith.Mrs Smith ____ Tom _____ ____ a little louder23.Please don't do this. ______ ______ ______ ______ do this? 24.He found it was not easy to sleep. He found ______ ______ to sleep. 25.English is more popular than any other subject.English is ____ _____ ______ subject of all.26.It's time for breakfast. It's time ______ ______ breakfast. 27.Bill is my good friend. Bill is a good friend ______ ______. 28.―What's the time?&&& ―It's eleven fifteen.―What time ______ ______? ―It's ______ ______ ______ eleven. 29.This room has only one door. ______ ______ only one door ______ this room. 30.You look like your brother. You and your brother ______ ______ ______. 31.How much is this fridge?______ ______ ______ ______ this fridge? 32.May I help you? ______ can I ______ ______ you? 33.What is your father's job? What ______ your father ______? 34.We each have an English book. ______ ______ ______ ______ an English book. 35.He usually rides to school. He usually ______ to school ______ ______. 36.She can speak Japanese,too. She can ______ speak Japanese. 37.We often play basketball after school.We often play basketball when school ______ ______. 38.I want to go shopping tomorrow morning.I ____ ______ to _____ _____ ____ tomorrow morning 39.Do you walk to school every day? Do you go to school ______ ______ every day? 40.I have lent her a pair of new sports shoes.___ has _____ a pair of new sports shoes _____ me.41.Do you have a dictionary now? ____ you ______ a dictionary ______ the ______? 42.He thought of a plan for escape. He ______ ______ ______ a plan for escape. 43.It is forty years since he left home. He ______ ______ away from home ______ forty years. 44.However you are busy tomorrow,you must stay at home. ___ ______ ______ busy you are tomorrow,you must stay at home. 45.If you don't study hard,you will not pass the exam. ______ you ______ hard,you will not pass the exam. 46.I borrowed the book two weeks ago. I ______ ______ the book ______ two weeks ago. 47.I hope I can see him as soon as I can. I hope ______ ______ him as soon as ______. 48.Most of his questions were not about his lessons. Most of his questions ______ ______ ______ ______ ______ his lessons. 49.She showed great interest in music. She ______ ______ ______ in music. 50.People say that the Chinese food is better than the western food. ______ ______ ______ that the western food isn't ______ good ______ the Chinese food. II.按要求转换下列句型: 1.Tom does his homework in the evening(改为否定句)&Tom ____ ____ his homework in the evening. 2.He's already finished his homework.(改为一般疑问句)______ he finished his homework ______? 3.Kate has little bread for breakfast.(改为反意疑问句)Kate has little bread for breakfast,______ ______? 4.Bruce does everything very carefully.(改为感叹句) ______ ______ Bruce does everything! 5.The Smiths have been in Beijing since 2000.(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ have the Smiths ______ in Beijing? 6.You can't write on the desk.(改为祈使句) ______ ______ on the desk. 7.She never goes to school at six.(改为反意疑问句) She never goes to school at six,______ ______? 8.The teacher is telling us a story now.(用at noon yesterday替换now) The teacher ______ ______ us a story at noon yesterday. 9.Today is February 18.(对划线部分提问) ______ the ______ today? 10.It will be rainy the day after tomorrow.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ the weather ______ ______ the day after tomorrow? 11.He goes to work by bike.(用on foot改为选择疑问句) ______ he ______ to work by bike ______ ______ ______? 12.My sister has been to Canada,too.(改为否定句)My sister ______ been to Canada,______. 13.How often does Tom write to his parents?I want to know.合并为含有宾语从句的复合句)I want to know ______ ______ Tom ______ to his parents. 14.“Can you drive me to the office building?”she asked me.(改写为含有宾语从句的复合句)She asked me ______ I ______ drive ______ to the office building. 15.What are you interested in?Could you tell me?(合并为含有宾语从句的复合句) Could you tell me ______ ______ ______ interested in? 16.The headmaster has been to New Zealand only once.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ ______ has the headmaster been to New Zealand? 17.She usually comes to see her grandma once a week.(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ ______ she usually come to see her grandma? 18.We call maths the language of science.(改为被动语态) Maths ______ ______ the language of science. 19.My teacher told me to try it again.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ your teacher tell you to ______?20.She gave me some French stamps this morning.(改为被动语态) Some French stamps ______ ______ ______ me this morning. 21.They were all saved by the clever cat.(改为主动语态) The clever cat ______ all ______ ______ . 22.Both he and I are going to the concert tonight.(改为否定句) ______ he ______ I ______ going to the concert tonight. 23.I don't believe she can work out the problem.(改为反意疑问句)I don't believe she can work out the problem,______ ______? 24.The students had a wonderful time in the park.(改为反意疑问句) The students had a wonderful time in the park,______ ______? 25.The small country has a population of more than 56,980,000.(对划线部分提问) ______ the ______ ______ the small country? 26.She said to me,“I will buy a used car because it is much cheaper.”(改写为含有宾语从句的复合句)She ______ me that she ______ buy a used car because it ______ much cheaper. 27.I think to work as a doctor is interesting.(用it改写)I think ______ interesting ______ ______ as a doctor. 28.My mother always goes shopping on Sundays.(改为否定句)My mother ______ goes shopping on Sundays. 29.He will come back in a week.(对划线部分提问)______ ______ ______ he come back? 30.The trees are growing well.The teachers planted them two years ago.(合并为含有定语从句的复合句)The trees ______ the teachers ______ two years ago ______ ______ well. 31.My uncle gave me a bike and I like it.(改写为含有定语从句的复合句)I like the ______ ______ my uncle ______ ______. 32.I think his daughter must be a student.(改为反意疑问句) I think his daughter must be a student,______ ______? 33.She became ill because it was too cold.(改为简单句)She became ill ______ ______ the cold weather. 34.She is a woman doctor.(改为复数句)______ ______ doctors. 35.It's about two kilometres from our school to the railway station.(对划线部分提问) ______ ______ is it from your school to the railway station?
第三课时(疑问句;否定句;感叹句;祈使句)语法复习(疑问句;否定句;感叹句;祈使句): A)将下列句子变为否定句。 1.He has three different Coloured pencil-boxes. He ________ ________ three different colored pencil-boxes. 2.Sue did her homework last night. Sue ________ ________ her homework last night. 3.They were all late for the meeting. ________ ________ ________ ________ late for the meeting. 4.It'll be foggy later on. It ________ ________ foggy later on. 5.We've been there before,too. We ________ ________ there before,________ . 6.Take the computer upstairs. ________ ________ the computer upstairs. 7.Both of us are interested in the Internet. ________ ________ ________ ________ interested in the Internet. B)将下列句子变成一般疑问句。 1.She usually does some housework on Sundays. ________ she usually ________ ________ housework on Sundays? 2.We can finish the work today. ________ ________ ________ the work today? 3.There're some new machines in the house. ______ ______ ______ new machines in the house4.We were busy watching the football match at that time. ________ you ________ ________ the football match at that time? 5.I must finish drawing the picture before ten o'clock. ________ you ________ drawing the picture before ten o'clock? 6.He put the license on the desk and went away. ________ he ________ the license on the desk and ________ ________ ? 7.They've already made enough dumplings.______ they _______ enough dumplings ______ ? C)对划线部分提问。(7分) 1.There's only one child in the classroom. ________ ________ ________ ________ there in the classroom? 2.The jacket on the right is Monica's. ________ ________ is Monica's? 3.Emma's coat is expensive. ________ coat is expensive? 4.Jim is in Row Five. ______ ________ is Jim in? 5.My father is sixty. _____ ________ ________ your father? 6.Sam went there by train. ______ ________ Sam go there? 7.The old man waters the flowers twice a day.& ________ ________ ________ the old man water the flowers? D)将下列句子改为感叹句。 1.The fried fish tastes very delicious. ______ ________ the fried fish tastes! 2.New York is very beautiful. ______ ________ New York is! 3.The book is very useful. _____ ________ ________ book it is! 4.That's an interesting film. ______ ________ interesting film that is! 5.The babies are playing happily. _______ ________ the babies are playing! 6.The information is very important. ______ important information!& 文 章来源莲山课件 w ww.5 y kj.Co m
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 wash the clothes 的文章

随机推荐