Ihe still rememberr the day I first met her,she

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
找篇英语完形填空.I can still remember the first day.I met my best friend.……I can still remember the first day.I met my best friend.I hid behind my monther and she hid behind her grandmonther.____ to look at each other.………………
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I can still remember the first day.I met my best friend.I hid behind my mother and she hid behind her grandmother,__astonished__ to look at each other.… 这是我猜的,反正一定是给出选项的被动形式.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
撒开交换机看凯丽金卡洛斯大家
扫描下载二维码湖北省华中师范大学第一附属中学2017届高三5月押题考试英语试题
题型:完型填空
审核日期: 20:33:17
难易系数:
I guess the day I went to college was one of the happiest of my mother’s life. Istill remember the day we ___21___ there.Because, to my mother who dropped out of school during the war, this was a big ___22___, on which she insisted that I ___23___ a white shirt and a necktie. But when we finally reached the campus and got off the car, we were ___24___ by young men in tank tops (背心)and shorts. I felt that my mother made me ___25___.She wanted to know where the ___26___ was, and found someone to give us ___27___, “Charley, look at all the books!” she felt ___28___. “You could stay in here all four years.’’Everywhere we went she kept ___29___. “Look! That small area—you could study there.” And, “Look, that cafeteria table, you could eat there.” I ___30___ it because I knew she would be leaving soon.An hour later, I carried my trunk to the stairwell of my dormitory. My mother was holding my two baseball bats.“Here,” I said, ___31___ my hand,” I’ll take the ___32___.”“ I’ll go up with you. ”“No, it’s all right.”“ ___33___ I want to see your room.”I couldn’t think of anything else that wouldn’t ___34___ her feelings, so I just pushed my hand out farther. Her face ___35___ and handed me the bats.“Charley,” she said. Her voice was ___36___ now, and it sounded different. “Give your mother a kiss.” I leaned forward. She threw her arms ___37___ my neck and drew me close. I could smell her perfume and her hair spray that she used for this ___38___ day.I pulled away, lifted the trunk, and began my climb, ___39___ my mother in the stairwell of a dormitory, as close as she would ___40___ get to a college education.21. A. walked&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. flew&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. drove&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. cycled22. A. situation &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. occasion& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. choice&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. decision23. A. wear&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bring&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. buy&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. find24. A. respected& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gathered &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. followed& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. surrounded25. A. awesome& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. admirable &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. remarkable&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ridiculous26. A. library &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. laboratory &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. restaurant &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. dormitory27. A. signals&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. suggestions&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. directions &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. instructions28. A. annoyed&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. amazed& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. nervous&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. calm29. A. thinking&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pointing&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. complaining&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. wandering30. A. welcomed& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stopped& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. tolerated& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hated31. A. giving out& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. taking back&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. putting up &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. holding out32. A. trunk&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bats&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. clothes&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. books33. A. But&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Still&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. So&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. And34. A. hide&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. protect& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. hurt&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ignore35. A. fell&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. shone&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. brightened &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. moved36. A. clearer&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. stronger &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. louder&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. softer37. A. around&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. by&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. in&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on38. A. regular&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. common& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. special&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. hard39. A. forgetting& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. leaving&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. considering&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. recognizing40. A. seldom&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. never&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. always&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. ever
答案及解析:
知识点:完型填空
21. C&&& 22. B&&& 23. A&&& 24. D&&& 25. D&&& 26. A&&& 27. C&&& 28. B&&& 29. B&&& 30. C&&& 31. D&&& 32. B&&& 33. A&&& 34. C&&& 35. A&&& 36. D&&& 37. A&&& 38. C&&& 39. B&&& 40. D本文为一篇记叙文,主要讲述了,一名承载着母亲大学梦的年轻人和自己的父母初入大学的校门的所见所闻,其间详细描述了母亲对于儿子的不舍以及对于自己儿子的期望和理想,在文章最后用一系列详细入围的描写表达出了母亲与儿子之间深深地母子情感。21. 通过下文中got off the car可以判定他们是乘汽车来到学校故本题选择C项drove。22. Choice 决定 抉择 符合题意,situation情况 不符合题意, occasion 情景 场景 不符合题意 decision决定 程度不够 故选B项choice。23. wear穿.... 符合题意,文章中是要描述主人公穿着正式来到学校故本题选择A项wear。24. Surround by ......被... 包围 为固定搭配故本题选择D项surround。25. Awesome 敬畏的& remarkable 明显的& admirable 受人尊重的 ridiculous 荒唐的,滑稽的 通过综合分析文章情景,故本题选择D项ridiculous。26. 通过下文中的描述,介绍主人公带了许多书以及母亲时时刻刻都叮嘱自己要学习,故library最贴合题意,故本题选择A 项library。27. Suggestion建议 , signal记号 ,direction方向 符合题意,instruction说明 不符合题意,故本题选择C项direction。28. Amazed惊奇的,符合题意 ,annoyed烦扰的,干扰的 不符合题意, nervous紧张的 不符合题意,calm平静的,不符合题 故本题选择B项amazed。29. Point指...文章中母亲来到校园之后不停的向儿子介绍各种建筑物,所以point比较符合题意,故选择B项point。学¥科¥网...30. Tolerate 忍受,符合题意,故本题选择C项tolerate。31. Give out 分发,分配 take back 带回,收回 put up 穿上 hold out 抽回,拿回符合题意故选D项hold out.32. 根据下文中提示的handed me the bats.故本题选择B项 bats&&& 33. 通过阅读上下文可发现本初是表达转折的关系故本题应当选择表达转折的,故本题选择A项but.34. Hurt one’s feeling 意为伤害某人的情感,其他选项均不符合题意,故本题选择C项hurt。35. Fell意为落下,跌下,在文章中Her face fell 意为母亲的脸拉了下来表达出母亲此时此刻心中悲伤失落的心情,brightened意为使...明亮 不符合题意,move移动,感动 不符合题意,故本题选择A项fell。36. D项softer为soft的比较级意为更柔软,符合题意,stronger为strong的比较级意为更强壮,clearer为clear的比较级意为更清楚,不符合题意,louder为loud的比较级意为更大声,不符合题意,文章中要表达此刻母亲的声音比刚才要软了,要表达出母亲对儿子的不舍之情,故本题选择A项softer.37. Throw around 意为环抱住某人,符合题意throw in 意为额外奉送,不符合题意 故选择A项around。38. Special意为特别的,特殊的,符合题意,regular常规的,不符合题意,common意为普通的,不符合题意,hard意为困难的不符合题意。文章想要表达母亲为了这个特殊的日子精心的准备了一番,故本题选择c项special。39. Leave...in...把...留在..符合题意,forget,忘记,不符合题意,consider认为,不符合题意,recognise认识,认出不符合题意,在文中要表述将母亲一人留在了楼下。故本题选择B项leave。40. Ever表示曾经的意思,符合题意,seldom很少,不符合题意,never从不,不符合题意,always总是,不符合题意。在文中想要表达 母亲曾经也进行过大学教育,故ever 比较符合题意和文章内容,故本题选择D项ever.
最多可输入:500个字2015年最新专业英语四级英语专四词汇与语法模拟练习题+答案解析(18) 41. I still remember the day I first met her, she ____. A. had long hair
B. has long hairs
C. had long hairs
D. has long hair 42.____, he is appointed as general manager of the company. A. Be a man ever so young B. So young as a man ever is C. No matter he is young D. A man ever so young
43. Nothing but some chairs____in the room. A. has found
B. had found
C. were found
D. was found 44. More than one company____involved in this transaction. A. was
D. / 45. It is said that his father____ for several years. A. had died
B. has been dead
D. has dead 46. Water is to fish ____air is to man. A. that
D. how 47.____trouble, I’ll forget the whole thing. A. Rather than caused
B. Than rather caused
C. Than rather causing
D. Rather than cause 48. The football match is scheduled to be televised ____. A. live
D. life 49. Advertising is distinguished from other forms of communication ____the advertiser pays for the message to be delivered. A. in this way
B. in that
C. in which
D. in order to
第 1 页 共 1 页继续查找其他问题的答案?
其他答案(0)

我要回帖

更多关于 when we first met 的文章

随机推荐