What animal cancan you run fast教案very fast?

-Most people think the rabbit is a beautiful, gentle animal which can run very fast. - . [ ] A.So does it B.So it does C.So it is D.So is it 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
-Most people think the rabbit is a beautiful, gentle animal which can run very fast.
-________.
A.So does it
B.So it does
C.So it is
D.So is it
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
   I have a rule for travel:Never carry a map.Iprefer to ask for directions.
   Foreign visitors are often puzzled in Japan because most streets there don't have name.In Japan,people use landmarks in their directions instead of street names.For example,the Japanese will say to travelers, “Go straight down to the corner. Tun left at the big hotel and go pass a fruit market. The post office is across from the bus stop.”
In the countryside of the American Midwest,usually there are not many landmarks. There are no mountains, so the land is very flat(平坦的). In many places there are no towns or buildings with tell you directions and distance. In Kansas or Iowa, for example, people will say, “Go north two miles. Turn east,and then go another mile.”
   People in Los Angeles, California, have no idea of distance on the map: They measure distance by means of time, not miles. “How far away is the post office?” you ask.  “Oh,” they answer, “It's about five minutes from here.”you say, “It's about five minutes from here.” You say, “Yes, but how many miles away is it?” They don't know.
Pe in Greece sometimes do not even try to give directions because visitors seldom understand thi Greek language. Instead of giving you the direction, a Greek will often say, “Follow me.” Then he'll lead you through the streets of the city to the post office.
Sometimes a person doesn't know the answer to your question, What happens in this situation? A New Yorker might say, “Sorry, I have no idea.” But in Yucatan, Mexico, no one answers, “I don't know.” People in Yucatan think that “I don't know” is impolite. They usually give an answer, often a wrong one.A visitor can get very, very lost in Yucatan!
   One thing will help you everywhere-in Japan, in the United States in Greece, in Mexico, or in any other place. You might not understand a person's words, but maybe you can understand his body language. He or she will usually turn and then point in the correct direction. Go iin that direction, and you may find the post office!
1.The passage mainly tells us that_______.
A.never carry a map for travel
B.there are not many landmarks in the American Midwest
C.there are different ways to give directions in different parts of the world
D.New Yorkers often say, “I have no idea,” but people in Yucatan, Mexico, never say this
2.In which place do people tell distance by means of time?
B.American Midwest.
C.Los Angeles,California.
3.In the passage,_______countries are mentioned by the writer.
A.seven     B.four    C.eight     D.five
4.Which of the following is wrong?
A.Travelers can learn about people's customs by asking questions about directions.
B.A person's body language can help you understand directions.
C.People in some places give directions in miles, but people in other places give directions by means of time.
D.People in different places always give directions in the same way: They usr street namees.
科目:高中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&&& Most people say" yes" much more readily than" no".&&&& A friend is moving house this weekend and would like somehelp,and you agree. But, what you really wanted was relaxing athome for a couple of quiet days,or a roommate spends the wholeweekend playing video games and wants to borrow your homeworkfor"reference". But,you've just finished it after working hard for awhole day.&&&&&Many people say" yes" to this kind of requests. They tend notto consider their own interests and feelings,and are often angry withthemselves afterwards. Saying" no" requires courage and considerable practice. " Everyone wants to be liked. " says Gabriele Steinki,aGerman psychologist. "Saying'no'risks losing the affection of theperson asking for the favor. Or even a job. "The result is that manypeople say"yes"just for keeping the peace. But experts say this isregrettable. Anyone should have the right to say" no". In fact, rejecting a request can even help to stabilize a relationship because itexpresses real affection. But,for peop'le accustomed to agreeing every request,it's very distressing to say" no".&&&&&Most people believe that if they say" no" ,they'll lose the affection of the person. But the affection is important to them. This wayof thinking can be replaced by this:"If he only likes me because Ialways do what suits him,then the price of this affection is too highin the long term. "&&&&When people say " no", Steinki advises giving the reasonscalmly until the person gets the message.1. What does the second paragraph tell us?&&A. In fact people are usually selfish.B. Sometimes people say " yes" when they really want to say no .C. It's not suitable to ask others to help at weekends.D. It's disgusting to borrow homework for reference.2. Many people don't say" no" though they really want to because&&&&A. they dare not offend the askerB. they are afraid of breaking the good relationship with the askerC. they don't care about their own feelingD. they are good-tempered3. The underlined word" distressing" can be replaced by "____&".&&&A. comfortable&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. funnyC. unnecessary&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. uncomfortable4. The best title for the passage would be _____.&& A. You Need Courage to Say "No"B. Saying" No"Is More Important Than Saying" Yes"C. Saying " No" Would Bring BenefitsD. The Art of Saying " No"
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号新版六年级英语下册Unit,4,B,read,and,write课件
您的位置: →
新版六年级英语下册Unit,4,B,read,and,write课件
PEP8 Unit 4 Then and now B Read and write people could drink cheetah second dream slow was run fast /'t?i:t?/cheetahThe cheetah can run very fast. Present ― Past现在 过去 clean ― cleanedstay ― stayedplay ― playedwash ― washedwatch ― watched Present ― Past现在 cry ― cried 过去study ― studiedworry ― worriedcarry ― carriedcopy ― copied Present ― Past现在 过去 stop ― stoppedplan ― plannedtrip ― trippedbeg ― beggedshop ― shopped Present ― Past现在 过去 have ― had is/am ― was are ― were can ― could run ― ran feel ― felt think ― thought
213 What animal can run very fast?The cheetah can run fast.What happened when Robin gave Yifan some water?. /'s?d?nli/Wu Yifan drank it and suddenly he felt good.忽然He could run fast again.再一次、又 Did Wu Yifan win the race? Why? What makes you feel worried?No, he didn’t. Suddenly Wu Yifan tripped and fell.绊倒 saygivedrinkfeelwakeCricle the past time(圈出过去式) Wu’s dreamIn the first raceThen In the second raceHe was with his father and Max. His father ran fast. He ran slowly.Robin gave him some water.He ran like a cheetah. He could win. But at last he tripped and fell. He woke up. hadcouldn’trunfastgavedrank I had a dream last night. In my dream, I saw many aliens.外星人 They were so kind.We played computer together.We had a big dinner, too.Then they went home by spaceship.What a dream!
★ Listen and read P38.(听书本38页的录音,并读一读。) ★ ★ Tell your dream to your friend. (把你做过的梦告诉你的朋友。) Thank you! Goodbye!
新版六年级英语下册Unit,4,B,read,and,write课件相关文章
《》由www.zaidian.com(在点网)整理提供,版权归原作者、原出处所有。
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved.扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
superdog can run very fast 划线部分提问run very fast
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
What can superdog do?如果您认可我的答案,请点击下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
答案:What can superdog do?若划线部分是very fast 用how can superdog run提问
What can superdog do?Superdog能做什么?
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Tom can run very fast这句话怎么改成反问句?为什么要这样改?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Tom can run very fast?改个标点即可.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 i can swim very fast 的文章

随机推荐