Pineapple is a differentit is so kind of youfruit对吗

英语字谜_百度知道
我有更好的答案
英语谜语字母1. Which letter is a drink?2. Which letter is around an island?3. Which letter is an animal?
4. Which letter is a kind of vegetable?5. Which letter is a question?6. Which letter is a part of your face?7. What changes a pear into a pearl?8. What letter makes a road broad?9. What is in the middle of the world?10. What is the longest word in the world?11. What letter is an animal? 哪个字母是一个动物12. What letter stands for the ocean?
哪个字母代表海洋? 13. What letter is your eye?
哪个字母是你的眼睛?
14. What letter is a vegetable? 哪个字母是一种蔬菜?15. What tree letters turn a girl into a woman? 哪三个字母把一个女孩变成了妇女?16.What is pronounced like one letter, written with three letters, and belongs to all animals?什么东西读起来像是一个字母,写起来是三个字母,并且所有动物都有它呢?17. 什么英文字母让人们喜欢听而且听的人最多?18. Why is the A like a flower? 19. What do you call a bear without an &ear&?
20. What letter do most people fear most? 大多数人最害怕什么字母?21.What two words contain thousands of letters?哪两个单词包含了所有的字母?22. How many letters are in the alphabet?
23. 话说26个字母在外太空,ABC跑地球来了,外太空还有多少个字母?24. Tommy Tucker took two strings and tied two turtles to two tall trees. How many T's are there in that? 
汤米·塔克拿了两段绳子,把两只乌龟拴在两棵大树上。请问这句话中有多少个“T”? 字母
6. I(eye)7. “L”
9. the letter “r”
10. smiles. 谜语解析:因为两个S隔了“一里”(mile)11. B
12. C (sea)
13. I (eye)14. P(pea) 豌豆
15. age年龄
16. eye(眼睛)
18. B'ee' comes after it.
19. b20.The letter E, because it’s the end of life.是字母E,因为它是“life”这个单词末尾的字母。“It’s the end of life.”另一种理解是:它是生命的结束。21.Post Office. 邮局。 letter n.信件;字母22. eight 23. 答案20个。 谜语解析:ABC坐UFO回来了地球,所以一共少了6个字母24. There are two T's in “that”。 有两个“T”。 单词 字谜1. What is clean when it is black and dirty when it is white?什么东西干净的时候是黑色的,脏的时候是白色的。2. What has a round face and two thin hands, one hand short, one hand long?3. What is big and bright during the day and we can’t see it at night?
4. I am small. I can fly. I like singing in the sky. What am I?5. I am very big and heavy. I have a long nose and big ears. What am I ?6. I am the tallest animal in the world. What am I ?7. I live in the sea. I am the biggest animal in the sea. What am I ?8. What do you call your father’s father’s only son?9. What do you call your father-in-law's only child's mother-in-law?10. Teachers write on me with chalk. I can’t talk. What am I ?11. You have it. You read it. There are some words and pictures on it. What is it?12. Sometimes it looks like a boat. Sometimes it looks like a small white sun. What is it?13. You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?14. What goes around the world but stays in a corner?15. Give me food, and I give me water, and I will die. What am I?16. I am orange. I am thin and long. Rabbits like me very much. What am I ?17. I fly, but I have no wings. I cry, but I have no eyes.18. I am always with you. Sometimes behind you, sometimes before you, sometimes by your side, but you can’t see me in the dark.19. What kind of dog doesn't bite or bark?20. I am everywhere in the earth. Without me, you have to die. What am I ?21. I can’t walk. I can’t fly. I can swim. What am I ?22. I am green in spring and yellow in autumn. Birds like me and people like me. What am I ?23. Chicken grows from it. What is it?24. It’s a colourful bridge in the sky. What is it?25. I am white. You can drink me. I am in the dairy group. What am I ?26. I am green or red. I am spicy and hot. I am in the vegetable group. What am I ?27. I am a kind of fruit, green outside and red inside. What am I ?28. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella but his hair wasn't wet, why?29. What has hands but no feet, a face but no eyes, tells but does not talk?30. What is deaf and dumb but always tells the truth?什么是聋哑的,但是却总是告诉我们真相?31. Look in my face, I Look in my back, I am nobody. What am I?
32. You have it.You read it.There're some pictures in it?你拥有它,你可以阅读它,它有些图片在里面,它是什么?33. A mouse has a large pocket.What is it? 一种鼠有一个大袋子,它是什么?
34. It has a head,but no neck.It has a body,but no warmth.NO feet,but can travel?它有头,但没有脖子,有身体,但不温暖,没有脚,却能旅行。35. What gets larger,the more you take away?什么东西你拿走越多,反而越大?36. What can pierce one's ears without a hole?什么东西能穿透一个人的耳朵而不留下一个洞?37. What's too much for two and just right for one?什么东西对两个人来说太多,一个人刚刚好?38. What has two legs but can’t walk? 什么东西有两条腿却不能走路39. What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
40. What am I? I have cities but no houses, forests but no trees, rivers without water.
41. What kind of apple isn't an apple?
单词 字谜谜语答案
1. blackboard
2. a clock
3. the sun
4.a bird 5. an elephant
6. a giraffe
7. the whale
8. father/daddy
10. a blackboard
12. the moon
13. chicken
16. a carrot
18. shadow
19. hot dog
20. air 21. fish
22. a tree
23. an egg
24. a rainbow
26. pepper
27. a watermelon
28. Because he’s bald.
29.A clock.30. mirror 镜子
31. mirror
32. book(书)33. a kangaroo(袋鼠)
34. a car(汽车)
35. A hole.洞36. Noise, voice 噪音,声音。37. A secret 秘密,因为两个知道就是不是秘密了。38. compass 圆规
41. Pineapple
采纳率:47%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
字谜的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& 22,304 Results
Related Categories:
Food & Beverage
Supplier Location:
Relevancy Transaction Level Response Rate
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
10 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
1 Metric Ton (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
10 Pieces (Min. Order)
US $3.14-3.19
30 Cases (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $11.5-14.5
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
3 Metric Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
1000 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Box (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
Response Rate:
US $3.5-3.7
/ Kilogram
5 Tons (Min. Order)
US $200-700
10 Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
Response Rate:
50 Bags (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Set (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
18 Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $2.65-3.5
/ Metric Ton
1000 Metric Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
Response Rate:
1 Twenty-Foot Container (Min. Order)
1 Piece (Min. Order)
US $0.5-10
10000 Pieces (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
500 Cartons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
5 Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
200 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Bag (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $8.5-10
/ Kilogram
1000 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Metric Ton
5 Metric Tons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1 Ton (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $65.0-80.0
200 Cartons (Min. Order)
RMB 308-370
1000 Cartons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
200 Cartons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $16.0-26.0
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
US $1-1000
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
100 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $0.01-0.2
5000 Bags (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
US $16.75-34.93
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
20 Tonnes (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
1000 Cartons (Min. Order)
Response Rate:
/ Kilogram
1 Kilogram (Min. Order)
/ Kilogram
3000 Kilograms (Min. Order)
Go to Page
About product and suppliers:
Alibaba.com offers 22,304 kinds of fruit products. About 29% of these are fruit & vegetable processing machines, 3% are packaging bags, and 2% are herbal extract. A wide variety of kinds of fruit options are available to you, such as strawberry, apple, and mandarin orange. You can also choose from fda, halal, and gmp. As well as from juice, citrus fruit, and pome fruit. And whether kinds of fruit is normal, low-fat, or sugar-free. There are 22,206 kinds of fruit suppliers, mainly located in Asia. The top supplying countries are China (Mainland), Japan, and Egypt, which supply 98%, 1%, and 1% of kinds of fruit&respectively. Kinds of fruit&products are most popular in North America, Africa, and Western Europe. You can ensure product safety by selecting from certified suppliers, including 3,039 with ISO with Other, and 611 with HACCP certification.
Buying Request Hub
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Let matching verified suppliers find you.
Do you want to show kinds of fruit or other products of your own company?
Related Category
Product Features
Certification
Product Type
Sample OrderNEW
Minimum Order:
Supplier Features
Supplier by Area
Suppliers by Country/Region
Supplier Types
Top 3 Markets
Total Revenue
Mgnt Certification
Recommendation for you
related suppliers
related Guide
ensearchwebWhat Is a Fruit Platter? (with pictures)
Category:&
What Is a Fruit Platter?
If apples are put on a fruit platter, they should be treated with lemon juice to prevent browning.
Bananas, which can be included in a fruit platter.
Most fruit platters have a variety of fruit.
Honeydew is often included in fruit platters.
Some people will hollow out a watermelon, using it as a bowl for a fruit platter.
Green grapes add color to a fruit platter.
Kiwis are often included in fruit platters.
Article Details
Written By:
Edited By: Andrew Jones
Last Modified Date: 17 April 2018
Copyright Protected:
Conjecture Corporation
Free Widgets for your Site/Blog
Every year, great white sharks swim from California to an isolated spot in the Pacific, but no one understands why.&
The American Revolution began.&
Subscribe to wiseGEEK
Learn something new every day
wiseGEEK Slideshows
Top 10 amazing movie makeup transformations
Can you see through these real-life optical illusions?
10 most extreme places on Earth
These 10 animal facts will amaze you
Top 10 unbelievable historical concurrencies
Top 10 facts about the world
Adorable animal families that will make you "aww"
You won't believe these 10 facts about people
10 hilariously insightful foreign words
These 10 facts about space will blow your mind
A fruit platter is a serving tray with different types of cut fruit displayed on it. It is a popular fixture at breakfast buffets, parties, or any type of event where snack foods or appetizers are served, such as baby showers or bridal showers. A fruit platter is easy to make and it is a healthy option that is good for many people, even those who may have certain dietary restrictions. There are a number of different ways to make a delicious and attractive platter, and it can be entirely customized to tastes.
When preparing a fruit platter, the fruit should be as fresh and ripe as possible, especially if it will be eaten that day. Many people try to choose a good mixture of not just different types of fruits, but many different colors as well, which will make the platter look more interesting and decorative. For instance, strawberries, green grapes, , and cantaloupe are not just delicious varieties of fruit, but varieties of color as well. A small bowl of
can be added for additional color. Other popular fruits for fruit platters include mangoes, , and , as well as kiwis. Of course, there are no rules, and selecting exotic or seasonal fruits can add variety as well.
Though it is most common to simply arrange the cut fruits on a sectional platter, a fruit platter may also be creatively displayed. Some people hollow out a watermelon or a pineapple, and serve fruit piece in this "bowl." Others may leave the pineapple whole, or keep the top once it is cut off, and leave it as a centerpiece on the platter. Some people may add
or nuts to the fruit platter to add additio just be sure to make it clear that there are nuts included in the platter if allergies are a concern.
Of course, it is also possible to order fruit platters in stores or online, though they will usually be considerably more expensive than simply making one at home. When they are served, they should be served with napkins or small plates as well as dessert forks so people do not need to use their hands to eat. Fruit
or fruit bouquets are other popular options for certain events, and these can also include -covered items as well. They make a common get-well gift.
You might also Like
Recommended
Related wiseGEEK Articles
Discuss this Article
Talentryto
I like to make fruit trays for special events too, Heavanet. My favorite fruit combination consists of a variety of melons, berries, and citrus fruits.
Whenever I have to bring a dish to a potluck dinner or party, I make a fruit platter. It is easy to do, and I can always choose from the best fresh fruit available. It makes a colorful dish that everyone enjoys, and it's also has a lot of health benefits.
Please enter the code:
Make changes/additions/deletions to the article below, and one of our editors will publish your suggestions if warranted.
Optional: Explanation of your recommended changes
Thank You!
One of our editors will review your suggestion and make changes if warranted.
Note that depending on the number of suggestions we receive,
this can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days.
Thank you for helping to improve wiseGEEK!
Copyright & 2003 - 2018
Conjecture Corporation

我要回帖

更多关于 it is of a kind that 的文章

随机推荐