55、He never wrote toi am his fatherr __________he was

高一英语上学期期中试卷(带答案辽宁六校)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文 搜索:
高一英语上学期期中试卷(带答案辽宁六校)
作者:佚名 试题来源:网络 点击数:
高一英语上学期期中试卷(带答案辽宁六校)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源 天添 资源网 w w w.tT z Y w.C oM 学年度上学期省六校协作体高一期中考试英语& 命题学校:凤城一中&&&& 命题人:沈爱珲&&& 校对人: 丛日晖 周立琴
第Ⅰ卷第一部分&& (共两节,满分30分)略第二部分& 理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。A As the saying goes, “Without music, life would be a mistake.” Music is very important in our lives and here are four of the greatest musicians in history.& Ludwig van Beethoven()& Born in Bonn, Germany, Beethoven never held an official position in Vienna. He supported himself by giving concerts, teaching piano, and the sale of his compositions(作曲). The last 30 years of Beethoven’s life were filled with a lot of hard times, the first of which was his deafness. Beethoven’s music greatly influenced the next generation of musicians.& Johann Sebastian Bach()& Bach, “the father of modern music”, was born in Eisenach, Germany. His parents died when he was nine years old, and in 1695 he went to live with his brother Johann Christoph, who was an organist(风琴手) in Ohrdruf. He stayed there until 1700. Seven years later, he moved back to Weimar, where he served as court(宫廷) organist for nine years. His music greatly influenced classical music.& Frederic Chopin ()& Chopin was born in Zelazowa Wola, Poland. He showed a talent for the piano at a very young age. Chopin began composing when he was still a child, but some of his early works have been lost. He gave his first public concert in 1818. Chopin was considered as the leading musician of his time.& Franz Schubert()& Schubert was born and died in Vienna. Unlike most of his predecessors(前辈),Schubert was not a great performer. He never had much money but he was very productive. He wrote his first masterpiece when he was only sixteen. However, he died young, before his talents had even been known.21. Beethoven did Not make a living by ___.&& A. teaching students&&&&&&&&&&&& B. giving concerts&& C. selling his works&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. doing business22.Bach worked as an organist in Weimar until _____.&& A. 1765&&&&&&& B.1707&&&&&&&&&& C.1750&&&&&&&& D.171623. Who is called “the father of modern music”?&& A.Beethoven&&& B. Bach&&&&&&&&& C. Chopin&&&&& D.Schubert24.What do we know about the four musicians ?&& A.They all lived a hard life at their old age.&& && B.They were all good at playing the piano.&& && C.They became famous at a young age.&&& && D.They were all talented musiciansB&& After twenty-third hour at night, the house was quiet. I didn’t go to bed. Under the strong light, I looked sadly before me at a huge pile of that troublesome thing they call “books”.&& I would have my important examination the next day. “When can I go to bed?” I asked myself. I didn’t answer, in fact I dared not.&& As soon as the clock struck twelve, I suddenly heard and couldn’t help crying “Oh, dear! Many more books to read before I can go to bed!” We students are the most wretched creatures in the world. Dad does not agree with me on this. He didn’t have to work so hard when he was a boy.&& When the clock struck one, I felt I was hopeless now. I forgot all I had learned. I was too tired to go on. I did the only thing I could. I prayed, “Oh, God, please help me pass the exam tomorrow. I do promise to work hard afterwards, Amen.” My eyes were so heavy that I could hardly open them a few minutes later, with my head on the desk, I fell asleep.25. When the author was going over his lessons, all the others in the house were__.&& A. asleep&& B. outside&& C. working in bed&D. quietly laughing at him26. The underlined word “wretched” means _______.&& A. energetic&&B. disappointed&C. unhappy& D. hopeful27. What do you suppose happened to the author?&& A. He went to a church to pray again.&& B. He passed the exam by sheer luck.&& C. He failed in the exam.&& D. He was punished by his teacher.28. The best title for the passage would be ___.&& A. The night before the examination& B. Staying up all night&& C. A lazy student&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Going over my lessonsC&&& The Thanksgiving Day ,the fourth Thursday in November, is coming in America. But do you know something about the annual(每年的)Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade(游行) in New York?&&& There are thousands of bystanders(看热闹的人)and millions of television viewers. The Parade is as traditional as turkey. The year 2016 was the 90th year of Macy’s parade. It featured 15 huge balloons in the shape of cartoon and pop culture characters, 1,200 dancers and cheerleaders, 900 clowns(小丑),10 marching bands and nearly 9,000 workers, almost all of whom were volunteers.&& The floats(彩车)and balloons have been getting larger ,more colorful and more surprising since Macy’s immigrant (移民的) workers organized the first Thanksgiving Day Parade.&& In 2016, school children were invited to the Macy’s parade studios(画室) outside New York City, for a first look at several just completed floats.&& Bella was excited to be there. “I think it’s great because I get to see all of these floats before anyone else does in the parade,” said Bella.&& John Piper is the president of Macy’s Studio. He said his work was fun all the time. “It’s a lot of work. All year long, the artists at Macy’s Studio all build these floats. We create them from scratch(涂抹). I have the finest carpenters(木匠), metal workers, painters all cooperating(合作) together,” said Piper.&& The floats were supposed to advertise for commercial sponsors(赞助商) for the start of the Christmas season. But Amy Kule, the event producer said, “ And the floats are used to keep the beauty and the majesty(庄严)of the parade. A Thanksgiving parade is always about giving back and entertaining(娱乐). But most importantly, it’s about leaving it for the next generation.”29. .What can be inferred from the first paragraph?&& A. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is a custom held each year.&& B. The way of celebrating Thanksgiving Day isn’t changed each year.&& C. There must be turkeys in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade&& D.Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is as important as turkey.30. Which of the following statements is Not true according to John Piper?&&& A. It isn’t boring to create these floats.&& B. All the workers at Macy’s Studio work on the floats separately.&& C. The artists build the floats one year before the parade.&& D. It needs lots of work to build these floats. 31. Which part of a website is the passage possibly taken from?&& A.& travel&&&&& B. culture&& C. literature&&&& D. art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D&& How many times a day do you check your WeChat(微信) or QQ? When you wake up? Before bed? A dozen times in between? The technology which was supposed to make our lives simple has taken up too much time. The young people spends more than seven hours a day using technological devices(设备), with an extra hour just text-messaging friends.&& The advantage of technological devices is connection: we are in touch with more people during more hours of the day than at any other time in history. But is it possible that we’re lonelier than ever? That’s what professor Sherry Turkle observes(观察)in her new book, Alone Together, which clearly describes our changing relationship with technology. && For Turkle, technology isn’t offering us the lives we want to live. “We’re texting people at a distance,” says Turkle, “We’re using lifeless objects(物体) to convince(使确信) ourselves that even when we’re alone, we feel together. And then when we’re with each other, we put ourselves in situations where we are alone---always on our mobile devices. I call it a storm of confusion(困惑) about what’s important in our human connections. That’s my biggest worry.”&&& Besides, communicating online is not equal to face-to-face communication. Online, you can ignore(忽视) others’ feelings. In a text message, you can avoid eye contact(目光接触). A number of studies have found that this generation of young people is less sympathetic(有同情心的)than ever. “That doesn’t lead to disaster,” says Turkle, “but the disadvantages still cannot be ignored.”32. What is Sherry Turkle’s biggest worry?&& A. Technology may make human connections confusing&& B. Technology can’t help people remove loneliness&& C. Technology may make people’s lives hard&& D. Technology keeps people together33. What is the author’s attitude to the influence of technology on people’s life?&& A. Positive&&&&&& B. Negative&&&&&& C. Hopeless&&&&&& D. Uncertain34. What is the passage mainly about?&& A. Technology brings many conveniences to people’s lives&& B. Young men spend too much time on technological devices&& C. Technology also brings people some disadvantages&& D. Sherry Turkle observes people’s changing relationship with technology35. What’s the main purpose of the passage?&& A. To instruct people how to do with messages.&& B. To stress the importance of technology.&& C. To get us to consider what’s important in human connections.&& D. To promote(推动)a wider use of technological devices.& 第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。Some people think only school children do not agree with their parents. However,it is not true.___36___If it’s hard for you to communicate with your parents,don’t worry about it.Here are some advice for you to bridge the generation gap(消除代沟).&& ___37__Don’t get to your parents when you are angry.Your parents possibly won’t consider your ideas if you are shouting at them. And you can’t express yourself well if you are angry. Go to some place to cool off. && Try to reach a compromise(和解). ___38__You can keep your disagreement and try your best to accept each other. Michael’s mother didn’t agree with him about buying a motorcycle. They argued over it. But they finally came to a compromise. Michael bought the motorcycle, but only drove it on certain days.&& Of course, your parents might refuse to compromise on something. In these situations, it is especially important to show love and respect to them. ___39__Talk about your values(价值观). The values of your parents are probably different from those of your own. ___40___ Understanding your values might help them see your purposes in life.&&& A good relationship with your parents can make you a better and happier person. It is worth having a try.A. Don’t argue with your parents.B. Tell your parents what you care about, and why. C. Make sure you understand why you are unhappy.D. Showing respect will keep your relationship strong.E. Perhaps you and your parents disagree on something.F. Communication is a problem for parents and children of all ages.G. If you don’t think you can speak to them at the moment, try writing a letter.第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)第一节&完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。&& When I was shopping a few months ago , I saw a man trying to get people to donate(捐赠)to a very well-known charity(慈善团体)for children. I __41__ to him that I can’t donate money any more __42_ my bank account(账户)having some problems last year. It was a __43__ time and took months to get back our money. ___44____, I noticed the man was hungry and cold, so I offered him a(n)__45__ in the nearby restaurant.Last week I __46____home on a really hot day. My husband Stewart was at the table with a person from a Charity having a __47___. We talked for a while and then I said, “I _48___ you!” and he looked at me in surprise and said, “Oh, you’re the lovely lady that __49___ me a big lunch and drinks when I was at __50__ trying to get people to donate.” We both laughed and we had a little__51___.He told me that he had let the organizers know about this lovely woman _52___ him out on a cold day. He said __53__ was so unexpected. I was so __54__ to see him again, sitting in my home. My act had really _55__ him for the kindness of it and I loved the fact that Steward had __56____ him in out of the heat for a cold drink.In our daily life, maybe we _57__ know how we__58___ people when we do good things. But in fact, _59__ we do does affect others, for it is a lovely __60__ . Kindness is so catching (感染力的).41. A.suggested&B.explained&C.admitted&D.reported42. A.because of&B.thanks to&C.refers to&D.in terms of43. A.fantastic &B.relaxing&C.terrible&D.fortunate 44. A.Frequently&B.Therefore&C.Actually& &D.However45. A.meal&B.occupation &C.rest&D.coat46. A.left&B.came&C.stayed&D.phoned47. A.dinner&B.game&&C.drink&D.sleep48. A.appreciate&B.know&C.thank&D.respect49. A.made&&B.prepared&C.brought&D.bought50. A.streets &B.shops&C.banks&D.restaurants51. A.hug&B.fight&C.joke&D.discussion52. A.taking&B.surviving&C.helping &D.training53. A.it&B.he&C.she&D.I54. A.disappointed&B.nervous&C.embarrassed&D.surprised55. A.changed&B.worried&&C.moved&&D.saved56. A.& pulled& &B.& advised &C.& persuaded&D. invited57. A.& ever&B.& never&C.& often&D. always 58. A.& care& &B.& attract&C.& affect&D. hurt59. A.& what&B.& why&C.& how&D. when60. A. reaction&B.& impression &C.& balance &D. connection第II卷&& 注意:将答案写在答题卡上,写在本上无效。&& 第二节(共10小题:每小题1.5分,满分15分) 阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式(不超过三个词)。&&&&& Our local Community Youth Club is a very popular&& 61&& (organize) with young people in my town. We’ve taken part&& 62&& lots of projects.&& 63& ,& we’ve also started doing social work to help in&& 64&& (we) neighborhood.& We’re particularly proud of the recent project. We paid&& 65&& visit to the local people’s home,&&& 66&& we sang songs and played games with the elderly. After this visit, we made a decision&& 67&& (help) improve the quality of their lives. Up to now,&&& 68&& (probable) over twenty volunteers& 69&& (join) us. Everyone finds the experience__70__(offer)by our local Community Youth Club rich and rewarding.四、改错 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节&短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)&&&& 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。作文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&& 2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。&& There was a time when my sister was very sad. She used to be a happy girl but was one of the top student in her class. But she lost her left leg in an accident when she is in high school. She was taken hospital and stayed for a long time. Feel very sad, she shut her in her room and refused to communicate with others. All of us were worried about her. One day she learned about a girl whom didn’t lose heart though she lost her leg in an earthquake. My sister was deep moved. She had decided to forget the terrible experience and face her life bravely. Now she is living the happy life.
第二节书面表达(满分25分)&&& 假定你是李华,是一名刚升入高中的高一新生。请你给自己的初中同学Mary写一封信,简要介绍一下自己这两个月的高中生活体会。内容要点:1)之前想念过去的老师和同学;现在适应了高中的生活2)与同学相处很好,交了好多朋友。。3)老师工作认真,尊重他们4)一定努力学习,三年以后考上好的大学。注意:1.词数100左右;&&&&& 2.可适当增加细节,以使行为连贯;&&&&& 3.开头语和结束语己为你写好.不计入总词数Dear Mary,&&& __How time flies!_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Best wishes,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lihua& 上学期第一次月考 英语答案阅读理解A:DDBD& B: ACCA& C: ABB&&& D:ABCC七选五FAEDB完形BACDA&& BCBDB& ACADC& DBCAD语法填空61.organization/ organisation& 62.in&&&&&&&& 63.Besides/Moreover& 64.our& 65.a66.where&&&& 67.to help&&&& 68.probably&& 69. have joined&&&&&& 70.offered短文改错1.&a happy girl but -----and2.&student-----students3.&she is in ----- she was in4.&hospital 前加to5.&Feel-----Feeling6.&shut her----- shut herself7.&whom-----who8.&deep-----deeply9.&had decided 去掉had10.&the happy life -----a happy life
书面表达范文 仅供参考:&Dear Mary,& How time flies! I have been in high school for two months. Now I’m writing to tell you something about it.& I felt a little lonely at the beginning ,which made me miss all the teachers and classmates in Junior High school. But now, I have got used to my new school life. Not only do I get along well with my new classmates but I have made many new friends. Besides, the teachers here are strict with us so that I like and respect them very much. In a word, I’ll make good use of my time and make an effort to study well, because it is my dream to go to a good university after three years’ hard work.&& Looking forward to your early reply.&& Best wishes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lihua
书面表达&&&&&&&&&&& 评分总则:&&& 1、评分时,先根据文章的内容和语言初步确定是否达到及格线(15分),然后确定其所属的具体档次,以该档次的要求来衡量,最后给分。&&& 2、词数少于80和多于120的,从总分中减去2分。& 3、评分时应注意的主要内容为:内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的丰富性和准确性及上下文的连贯性。&&& 4、若缺少要点,分数降一档处理。&& 5、书写较差以至于影响交际,将其分数降低一个档次。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 评分细则优秀(21--23):&& 紧扣主题,覆盖所有要点,内容充实;语法结构多样,词汇丰富,行文流畅,& 显示出较强的语言运用能力,允许有个别语言错误,但不影响意思表达。& 良好(18--20): 紧扣主题,覆盖所有要点,内容较充实,行文较流畅,语言有少量错误,但基本不影响意思表达。& 一般(15--17): 紧扣主题,基本覆盖所有要点,语言错误已影响了部分意思的表达,但多数句子基本正确;基本达到预期写作目的。&较差(11--14):& 要点不全,内容不完整,行文不够连贯;语言错误较多,半数句子基本正确。& 差(6--10):&& 内容混乱,或主要内容偏离主题,尚能够写出少数与内容相关的可读句。& 极差(0--5):只能写出与内容相关的词语,没有有效信息;抄写其他文章,或只是写出与作文无关的内容。
&文章来源 天添 资源网 w w w.tT z Y w.C oM
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
var _bdhmProtocol = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? " https://" : " http://");
document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + _bdhmProtocol + "hm.baidu.com/h.js%3Fde4f10e54e8' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));2015年山东省枣庄市初三中考真题英语试卷(有答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2015年山东省枣庄市初三中考真题英语试卷(有答案)
智能在线教辅专家|
总评分0.0|
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩6页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历