191.5kb钱学森超过冯卡门了吗40k了吗

It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all). We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: , ,
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform – an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers.
All of this born from a deeply rooted love for games, utmost care about customers, and a belief that you should own the things you buy.
Hand-picking the best in gaming. A selection of great games, from modern hits to all-time classics, that you really shouldn’t miss.Customer-first approach. Delivering user-friendly support enriched with additional customer benefits.Gamer-friendly platform. We’re here to make a difference in the way you buy and play your games, giving you freedom of choice and a hassle-free experience.
Português do Brasil
Pусский
中文(简体)
See new chat messages, friend invites, as well as important announcements and deals relevant to you
Play, chat, and share experiences with your friends on GOG.com
Explore great games and offers
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform – an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers.
All of this born from a deeply rooted love for games, utmost care about customers, and a belief that you should own the things you buy.
Hand-picking the best in gaming. A selection of great games, from modern hits to all-time classics, that you really shouldn’t miss.Customer-first approach. Delivering user-friendly support enriched with additional customer benefits.Gamer-friendly platform. We’re here to make a difference in the way you buy and play your games, giving you freedom of choice and a hassle-free experience.......
(91 posts)(91 posts)(91 posts)
Pages:This is my favourite topic
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
邀请好友 邀请好友 接受邀请 接受邀请 待处理的邀请…
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideGOG.comEditor
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
I love the sound of a Chainsword in the morning.
Warhammer 40K: Sanctus Reach & Warhammer 40K: Armageddon are now available, DRM-free on GOG.com, for up to 75% off until February 27, 2PM UTC.
Welcome to . The bloodthirsty Orks have nearly wiped out humanity from the entire system. But the Space Wolves still stand fast. Push back the greenskins in hectic, 3D turn-based battles where every tactical choice can be fateful. Or side with the savage Orks in the
DLC before you crash them again as Castellan Jakren Stein in the
transports you to the Second War of Armageddon, where the Imperium must defend itself against the advancing Ork invaders. Hex-based, tactical combat, starring iconic characters and over 300 unit types, will pull you into this brutal universe for hundreds of hours. Keep playing with Untold Battles, the FREE DLC included in the base game, or challenge yourself further with the additional missions in , , , , and .
Or get the stand-alone expansion , a tale of blood and wanton destruction, starring our favorite space-barbarians.
For a more comprehensive list of everything Warhammer 40K released today, go .
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideVadalmaApplepie Edition
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 29Registered: Feb 2018From SloveniaI am interested in Armangeddon, but if there is really a limit in movements/turns, than... well...
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. Unhidehigh ratedX-com................
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 584Registered: Oct 2012From Australiahigh ratedQwertyman: I'm a little concerned about a comment in a review for Armageddon though... something about turn limits. I hate turn limits in TBS! I wonder if Sanctus Reach is the same way?
Apparently there is an easy workaround, here is a quote from the steam boards:
"Couldn't find a mod on the forums posted above but if you press shift+ctrl+alt+c together it will bring up the cheat menu. From there you can input any number of turns you want.
Just type: turnsX
where X is the number of turns you want. You will have to do this on each map though "
The link is: .Post edited February 21, 2018 by X-com
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideKakarot96New User
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 139Registered: Nov 2014From SpainQwertyman: I'm a little concerned about a comment in a review for Armageddon though... something about turn limits. I hate turn limits in TBS! I wonder if Sanctus Reach is the same way? X-com: Apparently there is an easy workaround, here is a quote from the steam boards:
"Couldn't find a mod on the forums posted above but if you press shift+ctrl+alt+c together it will bring up the cheat menu. From there you can input any number of turns you want.
Just type: turnsX
where X is the number of turns you want. You will have to do this on each map though "
The link is: .
Yeah you beat me to it. A shame, though, that you have to cheat to change something so basic in the game design. I agree with that review on store page, i don't like turn limits or time limits on a tbs game that limit your options and your tactics.
This remembers me Elven Legacy, where devs knew AI was limited and poor and they added limits to try to increase challenge.
About DLC's...if game is finished and no more worked on, why don't release here a gold version or something like that with all dlc's included? Or a single pack for the dlcs, also.
Lastly, the weird hotseat option having to login into Slitherine's servers...to join your own game created on your own computer...well, lol.
Anyway, is nice to see more WH40k games here.
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideX-com................
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 584Registered: Oct 2012From AustraliaKakarot96: Yeah you beat me to it. A shame, though, that you have to cheat to change something so basic in the game design. I agree with that review on store page, i don't like turn limits or time limits on a tbs game that limit your options and your tactics.
This remembers me Elven Legacy, where devs knew AI was limited and poor and they added limits to try to increase challenge.
About DLC's...if game is finished and no more worked on, why don't release here a gold version or something like that with all dlc's included? Or a single pack for the dlcs, also.
Lastly, the weird hotseat option having to login into Slitherine's servers...to join your own game created on your own computer...well, lol.
Anyway, is nice to see more WH40k games here.
Yeah I hate them too. The game that I remember having a turn limit is Chaos Reborn, it was a TBS game with pretty good AI I guess. I don't understand why there is a limit like this in the single player campaign. Still love the game though.Post edited February 21, 2018 by X-com
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. Unhidemuttly13I must break you
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 956Registered: Aug 2011From United StatesVadalma: I am interested in Armangeddon, but if there is really a limit in movements/turns, than... well...
So general response to everyone asking about the turns in Arm. Yes, there is a limit. Its not some generic cap, its built into the level design. Some scenarios are races against time and it forces movement. If you do choose to play, you will find without the impetus to move forward you fall into a WW1 slogfest.
Oh, and the DLC is simply another set of scenarios based around your faction of choice. If you like the Ultramarines for example, go for it. Personally, unless you have a real affinity for one faction or another, are a completionist, or just really love the gameplay, there is very little reason to buy them all.Post edited February 21, 2018 by muttly13
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideathineosNew User
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 43Registered: Jan 2016From United StatesI am thinking of buying Warhammer& 40,000: Chaos Gate and play it on WIN XP. has anyone used WIN XP with this game and experienced any crushes, issues etc? I heard it was unplayable on WIN 10. Any response is appreciated
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideEndlessKnightMagic Missile!
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 464Registered: Mar 2010From CanadaGlad to see more Warhammer games on GOG. ^_^
I want to thank the user Yunipuma for mentioning the mission time limit present in their review of Warhammer 40k: Armageddon. I would have messaged you, but your privacy settings would not allow it. That sort of "urgency" is not appealing to everyone. Whether the game is well-made or not, it's certainly good to know, so we can make more informed buying decisions. Thanks again.
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhidedarktjmDead tired. Or maybe just dead
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 208Registered: Dec 2010From United StatesRandom_Coffee: Has anyone here tried running Chaos Gate in Wine? The original CD-version is platinum-rated on WineHQ, so there is hope!
Platinum ratings on appdb are worthless, since they give no hints on what to do when things invariably go wrong. This is especially a problem when reporters don't even bother to list the graphics driver they're using. I have not spent a great deal of time getting it to work, but for me, it doesn't. It requires staging to display color graphics (rather than red monochrome), and it fails to set the resolution of the combat window properly (setting virtual desktop to
sort of works, but then the game isn't full-screen), and it has no sound outside of movies. Of course your results may be better than mine. Good luck.
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideHeartsAndRainbowsgog.com/wishlist/site/remove_facebook_login_option
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 231Registered: Jan 2017From Otherathineos: I am thinking of buying
and play it on WIN XP. has anyone used WIN XP with this game and experienced any crushes, issues etc? I heard it was unplayable on WIN 10. Any response is appreciated
You might have more luck getting that question answered in the .
Or you could ask ZeroZombieKiller (who maintains the
GOGmix) directly if they have tried Chaos Gate themselves. :)
Best of luck!
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideDreamedArtist確かに!
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 968Registered: Oct 2012From CanadaStill waiting for the RTS warhammer 40k.
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideNigglesMOMOSaysMAHAYO;)
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 1934Registered: Apr 2009From AustraliaSanctus the one to get?
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideDigital_CHEEA isn't so Evil
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 193Registered: Oct 2012From ArgentinaNow, be good and release Warhammer 40.000: Space Marine!!
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideNyktourosNew User
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 518Registered: Jan 2013From Russian FederationBest WH40K games since Chaos Gate and Rites of War. Period.
athineos: I am thinking of buying Warhammer& 40,000: Chaos Gate and play it on WIN XP. has anyone used WIN XP with this game and experienced any crushes, issues etc? I heard it was unplayable on WIN 10. Any response is appreciated
I played it on both WinXP and Win7 and had no glitches (safe a little music stuttering in menus on Win7).Post edited February 21, 2018 by Galasien
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideCrosmandochrono commando
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 1238Registered: Jan 2012From AustraliaNiggles: Sanctus the one to get?
I've heard that it's the WH40K game that's the closest to the tabletop game rules. Not sure if that's true though.
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Comment buried. UnhideValentBNew User
抱歉,给定用户的数据目前不可用。请稍后重试。
解除聊天屏蔽
该用户的愿望单不是公开的。
由于此用户或您的隐私设置,您无法与他交谈。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
您无法和此用户聊天,因为您已经屏蔽了此用户。
Rep: 7Registered: Mar 2017From United StatesCouldn't they release both as all-in-one complete pack? Pity that GOG allows this DLC mess for released games.Post edited February 21, 2018 by ValentBPages:This is my favourite topic(91 posts)(91 posts)(91 posts)当前位置 & &
& 《战锤40K:星际战士》前瞻
《战锤40K:星际战士》前瞻
12:08:35&&作者:
编辑:Zhengogo &&)
让小伙伴们也看看:
阅读更多:
好文共享:
文章观点支持
文章价值打分
当前文章打分0 分,共有0人打分
[04-04][04-04][04-03][04-03][04-02][04-02][04-01][04-01][04-01][03-31]
登录驱动之家
没有帐号?
用合作网站帐户直接登录求海信LED40K1800参数和性能 !!!为什么实体店不放样机_海信吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,209,658贴子:
求海信LED40K1800参数和性能 !!!为什么实体店不放样机收藏
求海信LED40K1800参数和性能 !!!为什么实体店不放样机
苏宁冰箱,大牌精选,钜惠不停歇!家电网购省钱更省心!家电网购,就到苏宁易购.「买家电,上苏宁易购」苏宁家电质量问题30天包退,365天包换!
在线等,谢谢40EC191D这个可以怎么样
我也不太知道,帮你顶一下。????
我刚买的191d,还行,价廉物美!
高清蓝光,画质好,节能LED140瓦
40k1800最普通的一款2k电视,不带网络。也就是插上有线看看电视。
你说为什么不放样机?我特么要卖新款,1800放在那里占位置呀。
登录百度帐号

我要回帖

更多关于 ps文件超过2g保存不了 的文章

随机推荐